The Roommate Pt. 72

Story Info
Liam spanks Blake.
2.1k words
4.85
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXII: Wasn't Done With That

Liam

Liam's heart hammered against his ribs as he shot load after load down Blake's throat and watched with amazement as Blake came with his cock down her throat.

He couldn't believe he'd just slapped her pussy like that. He hadn't really even thought of it. The memory of Blake telling him to slap her pussy had just flashed through his head as he'd cum down her throat, and the next thing he knew, there was a loud, wet smack as he slapped her pussy.

Apparently, that had been the exact right thing to do.

Blake moaned around his cock, nearly overstimulating him as she writhed beneath him on the bed, nails digging into his ass almost painfully.

Liam was nearing the end of his orgasm, and knew Blake probably needed to breathe at some point, but he didn't want to pull out. Her throat, her mouth—they just felt too fucking good around his cock.

He glanced down between Blake's legs again, gazing for a moment at her shining, soaking wet pussy and the wet spot on the sheets beneath it. He raised his fingers to his lips, sucking off her delicious arousal, then found himself curious.

He slapped Blake's pussy again. And again.

Blake's legs quivered, thighs snapping shut as her hips bucked and she moaned, almost growling around his softening cock. The vibrations were incredible, prolonging his orgasm just a bit further.

Taking a deep breath, Liam gazed down at Blake, and felt his cock twitch in her throat. Seeing her on her back like this—chest flushed, pale, toned skin seeming to shine in the dim light, legs and abs flexing as she rode out her orgasm...

Fuck.

Liam was pretty sure this was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen. And that was saying a lot where Blake was concerned. Even the bulge of his cock in her throat—

Liam's eyes bulged, and he stepped back, pulling his cock all the way out of Blake's mouth.

She responded with a deep, heaving gasp and a few coughs.

"Shit, Blake," Liam started, "I'm sorry, I—"

"Wasn't done with that," Blake coughed, voice thick and raw.

Liam frowned, "Huh?"

Blake coughed a few more times, then took a few deep breaths as she rolled over and sat up, still a bit twitchy.

Liam's throat grew tight. Blake's mouth, nose and cheeks glistened with spit, and her eyes were dark where her make-up had run. Her beautiful blue eyes were a little red and shining as well.

He stepped toward her, "Blake, I—"

She held up a hand, coughing again, then reached for a few tissues and wiped the spit off her face. Liam waited, nervous.

Blake blinked up at him once she was done, then for some reason, she smiled at him.

"My make-up is totally fucked, isn't it?"

Blake frowned, reaching up to her neck.

"Fuck," she said, voice raw and scratchy, "Yeah, probably should have guessed that would happen." She smiled up at him again, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, "Do I sound all sexy like Phoebe did in Friends when she was sick? Or is my voice just scratchy and annoying?"

Liam blinked, shaking his head.

"What? Blake, you—"

She cut him off with a raised eyebrow.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"We did just have a whole thing about how while you're so sweet and I appreciate you and your concern and all the other wonderful things about you, I'm a big girl and I can handle myself and I know what I'm doing, right?"

Liam swallowed, cheeks growing hot, "Yeah."

Blake smiled, "Just making sure."

When he didn't immediately relax, Blake rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. She pushed herself up to kiss his cheek, then walked toward her mirror and the little stand next to it. He watched, rapt, as she walked naked across the room without a care in the world and grabbed something that she started dabbing at her eyes with.

"I'm guessing you never watched one of the shows where I deepthroated Lt. Dan most of the time or let a fuck-machine throatfuck me?"

Liam's cock twitched even as it grew softer, and his cheeks grew even hotter. He ran a hand through his hair, "Uh, not really. Watching a girl suck on a dildo never really did much for—hey, wait...where do you keep the fuck-machine?"

Blake laughed, "Aw, you don't even like it when I do it? And it's in the closet. It was kind of an impulse buy. Don't really use it much."

Liam swallowed, then walked up behind Blake and pressed his fingers against the small of her back.

"I always preferred to watch you get yourself off."

Blake smiled at him in the mirror, then let out a satisfied moan and leaned into his touch.

"That's why you're so wonderful."

She looked him up and down in the mirror, then met his eyes again and smirked, "Well, one of the reasons."

Blake had mostly cleaned the make-up around one eye, and she turned to Liam, taking his wrist and gently squeezing it with one hand as she pointed to her still-messy eye with the other one.

"See this? I was fully aware this would happen when I asked you to fuck my throat. There isn't really a way to avoid it. Same with coughing and my eyes getting all red and watery and my face getting all spitty. I still like it. Look at it like a hickey or a bite mark. It's a little sign that I was so fucking horny and desperate for you that I didn't care if my make-up—which I spent quite a while on, by the way—got messed up, because I wanted your cock down my fucking throat."

Before Liam could respond, she took a step back, spreading her legs a bit, and pointed to her still-glistening pussy.

"When you slapped me there? It fucking hurt."

Liam tensed, but Blake kept talking.

"If you didn't notice, it also made me cum. Because it felt fucking amazing even though it hurt."

Liam gazed at Blake for a moment, and she smiled at him. Raising a hand to his cheek, she pulled him down into a slow, sensual kiss that made his stomach flutter.

When she pulled back, Blake gazed at him for a moment before wrapping her arms around him and pressing her head against his chest.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, running her fingertips up and down his spine.

Liam shivered at the touch, wrapping his arms around Blake, then frowned at her question.

"What do you mean? You're the one with red eyes."

Blake pulled back enough to look up and shoot him a flat look.

"Yeah, and I'm the one that told you to do that. I came really fucking hard. Twice. Which was really awesome. You're the one that seems a little shaken up. Top-drops are a thing just as much as sub-drops are."

Liam opened his mouth, then closed it, not knowing what to say.

Blake kissed his chest, then reached up and stroked his chin with her fingertips.

"I'm okay, Liam," she said, "You can pretty much assume that if I tell you to do something to me, I know what's going to happen, and I want it to happen. Okay?"

Liam held her gaze for a while, thinking over her words.

Her eyes were still a little red, but they sparkled with desire and affection as she gazed up at him. He took a deep breath, then smiled down at her.

"Okay. Sorry. It's just going to take me a little getting used to."

Blake smiled and pulled him down into a kiss again.

"Good," she said against his lips, "Slapping your own pussy just doesn't have the same feel to it."

Liam blanched, and Blake giggled as his cheeks grew hot.

Then she placed a hand on his chest, pressing her body against his, and lightly dug her nails into his skin.

"I like that I can still fuck with you like that."

Liam just blushed a bit harder, and Blake turned back to the mirror.

She wiped away the rest of her messy make-up, then pulled Liam back toward the bed.

Once they stood at the edge, she took both of his hands in hers and gazed up at him.

"Do you want to keep going?"

Liam nodded, "Yes."

"Do you think you can keep going without getting too worried about me?"

Liam nodded again, "Yes."

Blake grinned, "Good. Now...I'm all nice and warmed up—mostly. There's one more thing I need you to do before you start spanking me, but before that..."

Her eyes flashed as she trailed off and gazed up at him, biting her lip.

"What?"

Blake smirked, "I have a preference, but I want to know what you think is hotter. When you spank my ass until it's bright red and even just blowing on it will make me moan, do you want me on the bed with my ass up in the air, or do you want me over your lap?"

Liam swallowed, eyes wide as his cheeks burst into flame. Blake didn't help by giggling at his expression. He thought for a moment, then cleared his throat and forced out the words, "On the bed. I—I want to see how wet you get."

Blake smirked, "I thought so. We can try the other way next time."

Blake laughed again as his eyes went even wider. Then she climbed onto the bed and bent over on her knees, sticking her ass up in the air and wiggling it at him.

Fuck me, that's not fair.

Liam didn't think he would ever get over how naturally sexy Blake was. She could be sensual one moment, seamlessly transition into being a goofball in the next, and even mix the two together without it seeming weird or forced.

She's incredible.

"There is one more thing I need you to do before spanking me," she said, swaying her ass back and forth. Blake stretched out a hand and pointed to her dresser.

"Open the top drawer and get out some lube and one of my plugs, then stick it in my ass. I want both holes full when you fuck me after, and by that point my ass will be too sensitive for you to really work the plug in well."

Liam's cock had gone mostly soft by this point, tired after emptying such a huge load down his girlfriend's throat. It twitched at the mental image Blake's words conjured, and Liam felt it start to get hard again.

Taking a deep breath, Liam walked over to Blake's dresser and opened up the drawer.

His eyes went wide.

Liam knew Blake had a lot of toys, but seeing them all laid out in a row put things in a slightly different perspective. He chose one of the smaller metal ones that had a little blue gem on the edge and held it up for her to see.

"I said I want my ass full, Liam. Bigger."

Liam swallowed as his cock twitched again. He put the tiny plug—he didn't think it was that small—back, then studied the other ones. Most weren't too long, but very thick. Thick enough that he didn't know how his cock would feel stuffed inside Blake next to them.

He frowned, trying to decide, then saw one of the dildos that looked a bit off. He stared at it for a moment, then picked it up and turned back to Blake, holding it up.

"Is this what I think it is?"

Blake cocked her head, then smirked, cackling, "Oh, come on. That's not that weird. That will work perfectly, though! The knot will keep it in."

Liam gave her a flat look, then rolled his eyes and picked up the bottle of lube before closing the drawer and walking over to Blake.

He climbed onto the bed on his knees, then stopped for a moment as he gazed at Blake. Her ass was so round and perfect, her thighs toned and smooth. Her pussy was still dripping wet, shining with little strands of arousal running down the insides of her thighs. And her tiny pink asshole was slightly parted, as if waiting for the dildo in his hand. Liam's cock was already back to half-hardness just looking at her.

Fuck, how did I get this lucky?

Taking a deep breath, Liam lubed up the dildo, then pressed the tip against Blake's ass.

A/N: Liam is SUPER lucky. And pretty wonderful. Blake is just just all around insanely hot.

AGHHHHH!!! <3 I just love these two so much!