The Rooms Pt. 03: Mario Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alright, let me just double check the times,' Master said as Tara and Pirya helped Stacey to her feet. All three women now looked even more absurd than when they had started. All three had take a tumble in the black sludge and since there was no shower in sight, all three were still coated with it. Priya arguably had it worst, since her outfit covered the least, but Stacey's flimsy bodysuit kept the sludge in place against her skin. Only Tara was relatively protected by the thicker material of her dress, but that was scant consolation to her. After all, the nylon covering her legs was even thinner than Stacey's outfit.

'The rankings of our little speedrun, from first to last: Stacey first. Second is...' Master paused for a moment, letting the tension build. 'Tara! Which means, Yummy Mummy Priya is the loser.'

Priya looked like she wanted to complain about yet another new patronising nickname, but thought better of it. She knew things were about to get bad for her, why make things even worse.

'Unfortunately for you that means a punishment. And no, before you ask, the round itself was not punishment enough. Since you all seemed to enjoy spending so much time in the swamp, MILF, you can get back in.'

'Oh, no,' she replied, mortified.

'Oh, yes. Back down the ladder, on your knees in the swamp.'

'Please,' Priya whined. 'You let Tara off -- a bit.'

'If you'd rather crawl from one end to the other, you can.'

Priya peered over the edge and was reminded that the swamp-pool was much longer than the mac and cheese worm gauntlet that Tara had endured.

'There must be something I can do to make it just a bit easier on myself.'

'Ordinarily I'd probably make it worse but I'm having a good time tormenting you all, so I'm in a good mood. Try me.'

Priya hadn't expected that to work, so it took her a moment to come up with something -- anything -- to make things even a little bit less awful. 'What if I, er, do it with my top off?' There was understandable reluctance in her tone, but since he'd already seen so much of them already, this seemed like a decent trade-off from her point of view.

'Hmm. If you do it topless, I'll let you crawl across the swamp instead of along it. You have to promise to get those big fat tits in the sludge, though.'

'I promise,' she replied a little too readily. She stepped carefully past Stacey and Tara, heading towards the ladder.

'Ah. Hold on a moment,' Master said.

Priya bit down a "what now" and replied with 'yes, sir?'

'The top has to go now.'

'Right, right. Of course.' Priya couldn't bite down the frustrated sigh, but she managed to disentangle herself from the buckles and straps enough to remove the top of her outfit. She didn't bother trying to cover them -- what would be the point after all she'd already been through? She simply descended the ladder topless, like it was no big deal, and positioned herself beside the swamp pool. She really wanted to ignore the slugs, but how could she? They were the only things in her line of sight that were moving, and, well, they were arrestingly horrid in both appearance and in their undulating movement. It only got worse when she knelt down, hair-raisingly close.

'In your own time,' Master said unhelpfully. 'But remember the deal.'

Priya had a lump in her throat and couldn't bring herself to speak, so she simply nodded that she understood. She started her journey with one hand, and even lowering that into the slop was hard enough. A shudder went up her spine, and she had barely even begun. Another shudder followed the entry of her second hand, and when she felt one of the slugs brush up against it she went about as pale as her beautiful beige skin would allow. She swallowed the lump in her throat and pressed ahead, reminding herself that it could have been a lot worse, and that it would be over sooner if she got on with it quicker. That thought helped, and she pulled her knees into the swap with her. Now she could feel the flesh of multiple slugs against various parts of her anatomy, and that was all the motivation she needed. If there were such a thing as power crawling, she did it now, moving through the thick, sucking muck as quickly as she could. Her nipples trailed shallowly through the surface, left and then right, depending on which limb she was moving at the time. The slime -- and the slugs -- felt especially disgusting against the sensitive skin of her erect nipples.

She reached the other side in a few seconds, and though her heart was pounding in her ears, she felt herself sagging with relief that the job was over. It had been horrific, but it was done.

'Well, that was impressively fast,' Master said. 'But you forgot part of the bargain, didn't you?'

Priya felt her heart rate skyrocket again. What had she forgotten? 'I... I don' think so. Did I?'

'Those breasts, pretty as they are, don't look particularly dirty to me.'

Priya rolled her eyes, but it was more in frustration with herself for forgetting than it was with Master for being so pedantic. She didn't know what to say, and arguing the point would likely make matters worse.

'I think you know what this means,' Master went on once it became clear Priya had nothing to say for herself. Indeed, even now she only nodded.

'Back through it again, and this time I want to see those tits dripping gunk by the tie you get out. Understood?'

'Yes, Master,' Priya nodded again, turning around on the spot. She hadn't even bothered to get to her feet again yet. She took a deep breath, lowered herself into something between a regular crawl and chest-to-the-ground commando crawl and set off again. She did her best to push thoughts of injustice from head mind -- they wouldn't help her, anyway -- and focused on getting from A to B as quickly as possible.

It helped, but pushing side her thoughts about the physical sensations she was feeling was harder to do. Having most of the flesh of her breasts under the surface actually meant it was less unpleasant for her nipples in a way, but it also meant she could presented more surface area to rub against the indescribably horrible skin of the slugs. Even now, there was no getting used to that and it was all she could do to keep from squealing. There was no way she could keep from shuddering and shivering. The best she could manage was channelling the extra spurts of energy into quicker forward movement.

She was indeed faster the second time around, and surely this time even Master couldn't argue that she hadn't fulfilled the deal. Her tits were completely black with swamp muck. It clung to them, dripped from them only occasionally.

'That's more like it,' Master said after a tense few seconds of silence. 'Get back up here, then. The next room awaits.'

Priya spent the time it took to climb the ladder trying to get her heart rate back down to something like normal. Yes, something awful probably waited behind the next door, but it surely wouldn't involve swamps and slugs. She was determined to avoid any future forfeits.

In fact, behind the next door, once it opened, was a row of three showers. There were no walls or even glass between them, but that kind of modesty seemed laughable by this stage. Priya could almost have wept with relief, but all three women were more than happy to get cleaned up. It was only after the trio had been soaping themselves for a few minutes that it dawned on them that no change of clothes seemed to be provided this time. They had each stripped out of their previous outfits with considerable eagerness, not even needing to be told, but Priya had left half of her outfit back in the previous room. At least it made cleaning up more efficient.

12