The Rooms Pt. 05: Cum 'n Cocktails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Counting to ten in her head was surprisingly calming, and certainly helped her to ignore intrusive thoughts about cat food, gravy and spunk. She wasn't quite Zen enough to ignore the shudder-inducing physical sensations, though, and when she eventually pulled out her whole body shivered with the release of all the adrenaline she had built up. Unfortunately for her colleagues, this meant they got splattered somewhat, but they both knew they had gotten off lightly by comparison.

Stacey stayed put after that, waiting anxiously for Master to let her know if she had succeeded. From the chest up, she looked like an almost featureless blob of homogenous brown slime. The vague shape of her eyes, nose and mouth stood out only slightly and she didn't dare clear any of the gunk away without permission, despite her body screaming at her to do so.

Master tutted cruelly. 'A shade over nine seconds. Nine point two. Even if I rounded up, that's still not ten. I'm afraid you'll have to do it again, but I'm not totally evil, Wobblebottom. This time I'm going to give you a hand. Well, I'm not, obviously, but I'm going to make the timer visible to your fellow pigs and they're going to hold your head down until it reaches ten. Aren't I kind?'

'Yes, Master,' Stacey replied, emotionless. She was doing her best to hold it together, but she seemed to be trembling slightly. Whether with frustration or anxiety, nobody but her could be sure, but it wasn't a great sign.

'That's my girl. In your own time, then. Within reason, of course.'

Once again, Tara and Priya were hesitant to join in, but now they knew they had no choice. Tara cringed as she reached down and grabbed Stacey's hair as gently and non-committally as she could. Priya was relieved to not have to get directly involved. She watched the timer appear on a screen beside them and then continues to stare at it intently, wanting this to be over almost as much as Stacey did.

Stacey took a deep breath and told Tara to get on with it. Still, Stacey did the hard part herself, pushing her head under the surface again and displacing even more of the loathsome slime from its container. Tara held Stacey under as gently as she felt she could get away with, partly because she didn't want Stacey to think she was fully committing to her punishment but mostly because she didn't want want more of her arm to go into the bucket than absolutely necessary. Even felling it on her hand and wrist made her skin crawl, she could only imagine how dreadful it had to be for Stacey, who was neck-deep in the most unpleasant mixture any of them had ever seen.

Priya tapped Tara firmly on the shoulder as the timer hit ten, and Tara tugged Stacey's head. Stacey came up gasping, mouth wide open but with her face tilted carefully to an angle that didn't let any of the gunk inside.

'Ten point four,' Master said. 'Well done. Teamwork makes the dream work, eh? You'll all be glad to know there's a shower in the next room. Off you trot, piggies.'

12