All Comments on 'The Rose and the Thorn'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Some pretty sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most cucks aren't as gay as you, but we do love licking our wife's pussy after she gets fucked and have sucked some cocks

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 1 year ago

OMG. this story was so hot. As a closeted Cd, whose wife discovered the fact after we were married, I can see myself as the cuckold here. My wife also felt that i was really gay even though i tried to deny it. In the end she was so right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite part is when his wife comes home after lunch and shopping with her lover and she tosses her husband her semen soaked panties and tells her husband she fucked him on the couch of the guy's office. And hubby gets off sniffing the damp panties with the scent of both her pussy and her lover's semen.

secretsissy02secretsissy02about 1 year ago

Loved it! You're stories are all terrific. You've got a great imagination - and some interesting, unique perspectives to convey - but also a nice writing style that makes your work fun to read. Keep up the great work Jakladd!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife is very slender, small breasts, cute little butt and very shy. She'd never do anything like this story, but she also gives me hand jobs in place of sex. The whole time she gives me a hand job, all I can think about is either gay sex or lately about her getting fucked by another man. I tell her how hot she is how much I love her. I cant get the nerve to tell her I would so love to see her get fucked by another man and suck his cock before he fucks and suck him clean after. Or tell her I want to lick her pussy clean full of another man's jizz. That's why we need and read these stories about our true desires.

LannaLaceLannaLace9 months ago

Another masterpiece of arousal, very descriptive including deep sexual fantasies and desires, providing a smorgasbord to thicken the meat. Well done!!👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any husband who has ever had cuckold thoughts about his wife knows how hard he gets to the thought of seeing another man fuck his wife and being able to suck her lover's cock and especially lick his wife's semen soaked pussy clean. My wife would probably leave me if she knew how much I want this....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great, great story, thanks.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

I did not think this was my thing, but I forced myself through a few pages, then I was hooked by the writing,. The author warns it is repetitive and it is, but in the way of human obsessions. I read it straight through, terrified he was going to lose her, which he never wanted or that they would simply drift apart. A perfect Love in an imperfect marriage. I was so involved with two characters very unlike myself or anyone I know really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...