The Rose and the Thorn

Story Info
Closet bisexual husband inadvertently cucked by hottie wife.
32.9k words
4.32
8.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Author's note:

This is a ver-ry long, long story with endless repetition of similar scenes and similar themes over and over and over again......not to mention dialogue after dialogue after dialogue after dialogue after dialogue after dialogue.

(Source; 1.1.1.1.1. Department of Redundancy Department).

This story, in addition to hand jobs, cuckolding, creampies, hot wife/cheating wife scenes, contains graphic homosexual scenes touching on affectionate gay themes. If tender gay sex, males in panties/crossdressing and femmy beta male mindset offends you, probably best that you do not read or comment/rate this story. Move along, nothing to see here.....

The ROSE and the THORN

SUSIE

I'm going to tell you what happened. Things don't always appear as they truly are or turn out as you think they might.

I'll admit, I have a hottie younger wife, more than several years younger. She's 5'4", 105lb, petite, cute round little ass, perfect small tasty little titties, long, wavy, golden-brown hair down to her butt. She's very shy, borderline prude, had been with very few guys sexually before we were married, like one or two. Susie was from a very conservative, non-religious family, with a very low libido despite her incredible beauty. Early on in our marriage, sex was more exciting, more prevalent, more spontaneous. We'd fuck on the couch, in the woods, hell, on our honeymoon it was non-stop sex. One of the highlights of my life, still, is that we fucked four times on the last day of our honeymoon. Four times, I shit you not. Four incredible fucks with wonderful effortless ejaculations into her sweet pussy as I drank in her tender feminine body.

Then work and life took its toll, and the marital flame began to flicker. She always blamed me for why she couldn't have kids even though I had a robust sperm count. I won't say we grew apart, our friendship and relationship were always fun, loving and strong, but sex began to be less important to her. Sex eventually was relegated to something on the "to do" list, like laundry or taking out the trash. If I was lucky, I might get a "let's hurry up and get it over with" fuck on Saturday morning, if she felt so inclined if nothing else seemed more important to her. Perhaps that's the difference between men and women; men always want sex, always need sex, always think about sex while women can take it or leave it. That can't be true, can it?

Something happened that changed our lives, Susie got very sick, and it took her over two months to recover. Physical recovery might have been evident, but psychological and emotional recovery was less so apparent. The illness changed her. We still had a loving relationship, except for sex. Her diminished interest in sex, what little interest she had left, completely vanished. Susie had zero desire for sex and turned me down in every advance I made for amorous activities.

She knew of my always strong sex drive. In place of the weekly Saturday morning "hurry up and get it over with" sex romp, she was kind enough to replace full naked sex with her giving me a hand job. Better than nothing, right? She was always fully clothed and had no interest in anything remotely affecting her own arousal during the hand job. Susie knew of my interest in lingerie from all the garments I had gifted her over the years. She had no idea that I had dabbled in cross dressing as well as closet homosexual encounters with other men while cross dressing. I was a boyish, handsome, slender man. While I was boyish and slender, I did have a nice, long, cut cock. Perhaps it was two different molestations by other males before when younger that created the demons of my homosexual fascination. Crossdressing? Raised by a sister twelve years older? Who knows?

Anyway, during these once-a-week hand jobs, I convinced Susie to rub my penis with a pair of her panties to make things a bit more exciting. Eventually I got the nerve to have her put the panties on me as she gave me the hand job. That, coupled with her not minding me looking at old Victoria's Secret catalogs or Playboy Book of Lingerie mags as she wanked me, that was what our sex life had become. Back in the day, early in our marriage when sex was good and more often and exciting, during foreplay, I would make up "dirty talk" and tell fantasy sex scenes to pique our arousal before sex. I was careful in what I talked about, some of it touching on scenes involving bisexual situations with me, her and another married couple, but I skirted around the graphic male on male sex I really wanted to tell.

Remembering back, there were many fantasy sex scenes that I would make up on the fly during foreplay with Susie. Most of the sex scenes involved me talking about her having sex with other men, how hot she was, that any man would want her. Scenes of men kissing her, fondling her perfect little titties, kissing her naked breasts, licking her pussy, screwing her. In fact, while I was hesitant to talk about me having sex with other men, nearly all the sex scenes role-play fantasies that I would verbalize to Susie would be about her having sex with other men with me watching. Susie was so hot. I had no idea why the thought of another man having sex with her turned me on so much, but it did, it always had. With all this "dirty talk" about me watching Susie being ravished by hung, handsome men, back in the day, it produced some incredible ejaculations as I fucked my young hottie wife.

In the dark recesses on my mind, the thought of another man enjoying Susie's naked loveliness always kept coming back. A few of the sex scenes I verbalized were of me having sex with another man's wife in front of Susie, though in my head it was the other husband I really wanted to have sex with. Now, many years later, the only sex I was getting from Susie was a hand job, so to make this activity more exciting I started talking about these fantasy sex scenes again.

I refrained from making up and talking about sex scenes involving me with other men. I would talk about couple swapping where I would have luscious sex with another guy's hottie wife while the other guy would screw Susie. Back in the day when we did have hot, loving sex, I would make up and talk about incredible sex scenes of her with other men. This was very arousing to both of us, and I know it turned her on as well. If I would hint about us trying to actually have a real threesome with another woman, she would say "that's your fantasy, not mine", shooting me down.

Back then, with me talking about these fantasies involving other men having sex with her, this arousal of the taboo always would make having sex with Susie very hot. She never verbalized anything about these sex scenes, it was mainly me. Once, though, once she did slip and let out about a cute football player when I coaxed her to tell me if there was a guy she would like to have sex with. She never seemed to mind me fantasizing about her having sex with another guy. Though I knew her as well as I did, it always appeared to be my fantasy, not hers.

Now, with hand jobs being my only sexual contact with her, this renewed fantasy talk was a nice piece to the weekly hand job Susie gave me, making my ejaculations phenomenal and fun. I'd tell her how beautiful she was and that any guy would want to screw her. I'd be telling her sex scenes of how I'd love to get her naked with me and another guy with her playing with our cocks, us licking her pussy and taking turns fucking her. These fantasies produced zero response from her but made my arousal and ejaculations really intense.

One Saturday morning, during a hand job session I was telling her I'd love to stroke a guy's cock getting it hard before he fucked her, letting slip some of my bisexual desires. I kept quiet about any more bi scenes but really let loose with how hot it would be to see her get fucked by a hot handsome hung guy. My ejaculation that day was stunning; as I was approaching climax, a whirlwind of sex scenes passed through my mind; sex scenes of me having horny gay sex with other guys and sex scenes of Susie getting fucked hard by a stud with her really getting into it, writhing and moaning and cumming hard in unison with him. Then what got me over the edge was thinking about licking gobs of cum out of her pussy after some guy had just fucked her. This last scene pushed me over the top to a frantic ejaculation on my part thinking about her getting fucked as Susie wanked me off.

Always clothed, Susie was clinical in her hand jobs and never lingered after I creamed, always getting up to do something around the house. This time as she pulled her hand away to get up, I grabbed it and pressed it back onto my penis, still glowing in post ejaculation sensation. I knew she was not a fan of semen and might object me getting her hand sticky, but it was just such a good orgasm I wanted to squeeze the last little bit of pleasure from my penis with her hand. I also just had to tell her what a good cum it was:

"I came so hard thinking about you getting screwed by another guy," I told her. "That would be so hot."

"Your fantasy, not mine, Honey," Susie said with her hand still on my spent penis as I held it there.

Though I had just cum, I held her hand onto my still hard penis. My verbalizing to her that I had cum so hard thinking about her getting screwed by another guy, was keeping my penis hard. Rather than post orgasmic deflation of penis, libido and mind, my arousal was such that I then sputtered out:

"Maybe if you let another guy screw you, you'd be interested in sex again with me."

"Pfffftttt," she smirked, as she then got up and left me to clean the semen from my belly.

Even though I was no stranger to closet homosexual encounters, I really loved Susie and had no intention of cheating on her with another man or woman, hoping eventually her libido would return. So, my sex life was a lot of solo masturbation and a weekly hand job, if I was lucky. Some weeks she'd put it off, so I'd have to go two weeks between hand jobs. It always got me off during a hand job talking about how exciting it would be seeing her have sex with another man. Eventually I toned down my fantasy sex talk but after a particularly good ejaculation I would not hesitate to tell Susie how hot she was and that I dreamed of fucking her again.

What I did not tell her was, all during these hand jobs, in my mind the raging fantasies going on were of me having sex with her and other guys, me kissing guys and sucking their cocks as we frolicked with Susie. Fantasies of her getting her lovely little titties groped and kissed by other men, men licking her pussy and fucking her. And thoughts of me being able to suck their cocks making them hard and wet before they fucked her and me sucking their cocks clean after they fucked her before I got the prize of licking huge loads of cum from her pussy. With Susie clothed and with a "hurry up" attitude during these hand jobs, it was a bit disappointing that I could not detect even a smidgen of arousal on her part.

BREAKING THROUGH

With this new reality, we went on with our lives as a fairly happy couple. Nothing seemed to change, and this routine was what it was, so I did not try to change things, always hoping for a break, but none ever came. Susie was very shy socially, did not really like to go out much and was content with being a home body. There was a friend in the neighborhood, Ann, with whom she would jog together fairly often on Saturdays, but not much socialization other than a coffee afterwards or go out to lunch, sometimes out shopping. Ann was a nice gal, older and not as hot as Susie, but still attractive.

One Saturday evening Ann was having a casual get-together and Susie agreed for us to go, which was surprising as she rarely would like to be around big groups of people. It was a fall evening and about six couples were there plus Ann's younger brother, Kellen, who was divorced. One thing about Susie; while she was shy and hated being in social situations like this, she had this natural charisma that made people love being around her. Her smile, her splendid beauty, her easy-going sweetness made her stand out, socializing was something she professed to dislike, but really, it made her shine. I ended up playing pool in the rec room with Kellen as Susie talked and laughed with Ann and the other girls in the living room.

Eventually, Susie ended up watching us play pool, sitting on a barstool by the bar with her drink. This guy came up and started chatting her up and with everyone loosened up with a few drinks, it appeared he was hitting on Susie. She was generally pretty cool and aloof to other guys, and it was clear this guy was an 'Alpha' who thought very highly of himself. I didn't care for the guy, Jack, and he seemed very interested in Susie. Thinking Jack's wife, Kimberly, was a good friend of Ann and she was off somewhere with the other girls. Susie went along nodding and laughing with this guy, touching him on the arm, and while I knew he had no chance with Susie, knowing her as I do, I still felt a pang of jealousy seeing him hit on her.

So much for my fantasy world of wanting to see a guy fuck Susie. If I was not getting to fuck my hottie wife, then, despite what my fantasy world was during a hand job, the twinges of jealousy told me I did not want this a-hole screwing Susie. I continued my game of pool with Kellen, glancing nervously over at Susie. This macho guy, Jack, had no idea I was Susie's husband, and he was obviously very into my wife. Susie would shoot me a glance letting me know everything was OK, when after a while Susie said to Jack "....I don't know, why don't you ask my husband," as she pointed over to me. A surprised Jack turned to me, shook my hand, made some small talk then left to find his wife. Susie was grinning from ear to ear as I came up to her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek with the pool game with Kellen soon ending.

"You didn't think I'd bring him home to screw me, did you?" Susie smirked at me, giving me a sharp little pinch. Dumbfounded, yet relieved, I simply nodded in agreement. The way she was acting I could tell she had more than one drink. Whispering closely, Susie said:

"Why don't you go ask Kellen if he wants to come home with us tonight, maybe he's more our type."

I looked at Susie with a 'deer in the headlights' look and said "serious?"

"Serious," Susie replied. "Go ask him. Here's your chance. You've been bugging me about it forever. Put your money where your mouth is, or it probably will never happen."

I stammered a little in shock, then went up to Kellen who was finishing a drink. I should not have been shocked about Susie saying this. Susie always plays it close to the vest and will hold things inside, then drop a bombshell out of nowhere. She'd done it before with things like changing jobs, or wanting to move, never saying anything then making up her mind and wanting to do something that had been little discussed.

This guy, Kellen, was a nice guy, kind of a shy tall slender good-looking type with a country boy look, shaggy sandy brown hair, about Susie's age. I made small talk with him, then said "don't be shocked, but Susie wanted me to ask you if you would like to come home with us tonight? She thinks you're hot." I'm not sure many guys would turn down this type of invitation. Kellen certainly may have been shocked as Susie smiled at him and waved a cute little wave from her barstool. Kellen then said "sure." The three of us talked a bit together and I gave Kellen my phone number and address and as we left the party, I told Kellen to text me when he was on his way.

When Susie and I got home, she was all over me, very affectionate and kissing me as I felt up her little titties up through her top. We sat on the couch waiting for Kellen not saying much, just holding hands, nuzzling and trying to grasp what was about to transpire. It probably did not hurt that Susie had a few drinks at the party, probably three, with two drinks being just about her limit. Susie asked me to put some porn on my laptop on the coffee table. She was not much into porn but knew I was. I located a male/male/female bi porn video; it was playing when Kellen texted that he was on his way. Once inside, we all sat on the couch in somewhat awkward fumbling as the porn played. Taking the lead, I started nuzzling Susie's neck and feeling her titties up through her top, hoping Kellen would join in. He needed no encouragement and as his hands felt Susie's breasts through her top, she turned to him, and they started kissing.

What jealousy I felt with Jack hitting on Susie earlier certainly was not there as Kellen kissed Susie and was feeling up her breasts through her top. I loved seeing them kiss. It was such a turn on and this whole scene was making me harder than ever. When the kiss broke, Susie pulled off her top and unsnapped her bra. Soon the flesh of our hands was fondling the soft tender flesh of Susie's perfect little titties. Honestly, I could not believe my good fortune seeing and touching Susie's little titties after so long, well over a year. Nor could Kellen believe his own good fortune being invited to frolic with another man's wife. Kellen and I took turns kissing, licking and sucking on Susie's little titties as I rubbed Susie's pussy through her jeans.

This loving molestation of Susie by me and Kellen eventually led Susie to get up and lead us upstairs to the bedroom. There, topless in her jeans, Susie looked divine as we kissed and played with her lovely breasts and took off our clothes by the bed. Kellen and I were soon naked, and Susie had on a simple pair of thin cotton panties, white with little flowers on them. Our bedside fondling was fucking electric as we all kissed and nuzzled, me and Kellen playing with her titties and hottie little ass as Susie pulled on our incredibly hard cocks. Susie was kissing me, then Kellen as she was getting groped by us. Just before we all melted into the bed, Kellen reached over and took my cock in his hand pulling on my penis and stroking it.

In my mind I had also wanted to reach and touch Kellen's nice hard cock but was hesitant because of what Susie might think. With Kellen touching me, I then did likewise, playing with his cock. As our sex play standing by the bed heated up, we pulled on each other's cock with one hand, the other hand fondling Susie's lovely little breasts. Susie reached her face up to kiss Kellen, then kissed me in our steamy coven of sexual foreplay as we all fondled each other. In a flash of passion, our three faces close and nuzzling, Kellen leaned his face into mine and we joined for a hungry, open mouth, guy on guy kiss. Susie had her arms around both of our waists as Kellen and I kissed with our incredibly hard cocks pressed into each other's cock. I was possessed in lust as this bisexual scene unfolded right before Susie's eyes.

Perhaps I should have left it at just our guy-on-guy kissing, but the stimulation I felt after being denied sex for so long clouded any rational, cautious thought. Dropping to my knees, I engulfed Kellen's nice hard cock in my mouth. Hey, Kellen started it by grabbing my penis first, right? My cock had never been harder sucking Kellen's cock as he kissed Susie, playing with her gorgeous little titties and fingering her through her cotton panties. Susie playfully ran her fingers through my hair as I was obsessively bobbing up and down on his cock, mashing my face into it and licking it. With Kellen's cock in my mouth, I looked up at the two of them with doe eyes as I was hungrily sucking in front of my wife. In acknowledgement, Susie ran her hand tenderly across my face as she watched her husband suck cock.

Soon we were all in bed and it was a writhing mass of kissing, groping, stroking and pressing ourselves into Susie as she enjoyed our affection upon her lovely, lithe body. Kellen and I took turns fingering her pussy through her thin panties. It had been so long since I had seen Susie naked, let alone having sexual contact with her lovely naked body. Kellen and I feasted on her body and she was as responsive to this as I could ever have hoped. While Kellen was kissing Susie and fondling her lovely little titties, I pulled off her panties and began licking her damp love slit. It had been so long, and her pussy tasted so fucking good. As I was licking Susie's pussy, Kellen was jacking on my cock and briefly put it in his mouth, making my eager licking ravenous upon her pussy.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers
123456...9