The Rosewood Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison of course was immersed in wedding preparations and so I had lots of time to pour through the financial records and treasures stashed in the garage and attic. Most of what I found was old and out of date financial records and just pure junk. Mom and my brother had done a quick pass through Sally's stuff and we had equally divided up sentimental jewelry items. Frankly I think Mom and brother Stuart got the really good jewelry and Art so I didn't feel bad about keeping the treasures I uncovered after they left. I also didn't have time to completely examine all the stuff so I isolated cartons in the attic to attack at a later time. Over the first few years that we were in the house we eventually sorted the furnishings, got rid of the junk and sold some of the antiques that were of no interest to us.

The wedding was somewhat of a blur to me. I do however remember a beautiful vision in white coming down the aisle with her beaming father and I certainly remember the vows being recited by the priest and repeated by Allison and I. I believe that I can repeat them today with a clear conscience. I know today that Allison can't.

The honeymoon was fan fucking tastic. My Mom and Dad sent us off to Hawaii for two weeks in Maui with some of Aunt Sally's money. We did our best to try to break the newly wed copulation record. Of course we did the mandatory mile high club coming and going and a minimum of wake up, afternoon nap and evening carnal acts. We add libbed on beach walks by moonlight and even snuck one in while on a potty break on the whale watching boat. God but we were just horny fucking machines. We were never quite sure if it was a missed pill or just the volume of swimmers being released but exactly nine months to the day after walking down the aisle, Allison gave birth to our twins.

When we came back from Maui she went back to work for about five months and then went on an extended leave of absence. She spent the next four months getting the newborn's room and then when we found out is was twins, rooms set up. She also did a hell of a job in selling off some of Sally's antiques and just generally making a bigger dent in the piles of stuff.

The labor with Josh and Alex was rough for Allison's slight body and after a long labor she went into stress and they took the babies by C-section. She was concerned about scarring her little tummy but the OB/GYN that did the job only left a tiny vertical scar that only gave her character later in life on nude beaches.

The babies were healthy and Allison soon regained her pre baby form except for the tiniest of bump that proclaimed her motherhood. Allison stayed home for the first year and then went back to school and got her Bachelors degree with an emphasis on paralegal management and accounting. She then interviewed around the loop and landed a position as assistant administrative manager in one of the largest firms in Chicago. The firm was rapidly expanding nationally and the Manager was moved into a new market and so after only three years on the job Allison was promoted to the Adm Manager of the 900 attorney multi city firm, Crawford Law. She reported to the Managing Partner of the Chicago office, a sharp female attorney who had 30 some years of experience.

The only time we had any day care or other issues with her working was when she and the Managing Partner had to attend the quarterly meetings of the six major offices. Those meetings were rotated around to each of the regional cities and required anywhere from three to five days of absence from home.

Needless to say we were a modern family with two excellent incomes, two great kids and a good solid marriage. Of course our love life suffered with the rigors of kids and careers but we made a point of insuring together time, date nights, weekend romantic fuck-a-thons and a stem winding us only vacation at least once a year.

My career took a slightly different path than Allison's from a corporate point of view. While she was rising in the ranks and becoming more and more involved with the corporate world, I was taking another course. I started as a Systems Analyst with a large Tech company. I learned their system well and was promoted several times. Then one day I had a flash. I looked at my promotional path for the rest of a potential corporate career and only saw more and more bureaucratic bullshit and less and less actual hands on computer involvement which is what I loved. This was during the early stages of the web revolution and so I picked up Java and a few of the other important languages and when I couldn't get my management interested in this new direction, I joined with a couple of school buddies and opened our own web design firm. It wasn't a bed of roses to start out because you can't sell while you are coding and you can't code when you are selling. However, once we worked out a rational division of labor in our shop, the money came rolling in. Flexible hours and a suburban office close to home let me be super dad for the boys activities while Allison towed the 9-5 take the train to work path.

This pretty much brings us up to a point about two years before the events described opening to this story. One evening over dinner when discussing the events of the day, Allison mentioned that her longtime boss was retiring and that her replacement would be announced at the Holiday Party in two weeks. I perked up with this information because spouse attendance at these events was mandatory and there was a possibility that even though Allison was not a lawyer, she still could possibly make this advancement.

Allison was dressed to the nines for the party and had spent at least an hour on her makeup. She had forced me to get a haircut, polish my shoes and have my best suit dry cleaned. We were going to make an impression at the party or die trying.

We were seated closest to the speaker's podium at one of those round banquet tables that seat twelve. Our table held all of the Managers from the six regional offices and their spouses. I knew several of them from prior dinners and other company social events. Four of the Managers were women who like my wife had come up through the ranks. The other two were men who apparently had law degrees but were for one reason or another ended up in administration rather than the practice of law. The guy seated next to Allison had a, to be charitable, dowdy pregnant wife and was introduced to us as Greg Patterson. After shaking hands with him, exchanging several sentences of polite chit chat and then listening to him talk to the others at the table I had him pegged. Swarmy Asshole. A sleazy prick out to score married pussy. I had known scores of guys like him from college through the corporate world. Most guys pick up on the tell tale signs with this kind of guy but surprisingly most women either don't or just like the attention.

Midway though the evening Allison got up to go the bathroom and so I went with her. I had been listening to the ingratiating bullshit that this guy was laying on all the women at the table and had had enough.

"Allison I'm going to respect that this is your dinner tonight and I'm not going to embarrass you by publicly saying this but this Greg Patterson is the biggest woman chasing asshole I have seen in decades. You would be well advised to stay as far away from him as you can."

"Well aren't you the expert. He's a fellow Manager and a nice guy that always has flattering things to say to the ladies. Don't worry big guy I'll be safe. By the way I think that tonight Barney and Wilma are going to want to come out to play. The kids are at Mom and Dad's and we have a room here so the Flintstones don't have to be quiet."

That shut me up for the evening especially when the position announcements were made. Allison's Managing Partner was replaced by another female attorney from the Chicago office. I know Allison was disappointed because she wanted that job but when the speaker asked her to come up to the podium she was surprised. Charles Lockhart was the Senior Partner and he summed up her career in glowing terms and then announced that she was being appointed to the new position of Senior Administrative Manger and would be in charge of policy and procedure for all of the branch offices. She would have free ranging authority over the branches to establish consistency in automation and a myriad of other points of concern. She would have her own assistant manager to be named later and a suitable salary adjustment.

Allison floated back to the table and I got up and laid a big kiss on her which met with approval from the audience. As we sat she grabbed my hand under the table to reassure me that tonight was the night. All of the other managers at the table had nice compliments for Allison and it was obvious that she was respected by the group. Even the asshole said some genuine sounding things and so I relaxed a little. The rest of the evening was pretty low key. After a few other housekeeping announcements we were wished a Merry Christmas, the bar was reopened and the band began to play.

We had a few dances and then a group of well wishers wanted their turn on the floor with her and so I wandered off to the bar. After I got my Scotch and water I watched Allison on the floor dancing with the Senior partners and conversing easily with them. I was so proud of her promotion and how well she fit into this group that I vowed to show her an extra special time tonight. Eventually the seniors were done and some of the younger men started cutting in and a few of them got a little handsy which she corrected immediately. Eventually I got bored and carried another drink back to the table. On impulse I asked Greg's wife to dance when I saw Allison with her husband. She was clearly flustered that I would pay any attention and blushed before finally accepting my hand. She turned out to be an OK dancer and I moved her artfully over to Allison and Greg. As we got opposite of them I said.

"I'll trade wives."

"Oh I don't know about that." he smirked

"I do" I said as I removed his hand from Allison's waist and put his wife's hand in his.

As I reclaimed my wife she started saying something about Greg when I shut her up with a full out kiss right in the middle of the dance floor. It went on for a couple of minutes and one by one the couples around us started applauding. The band leader saw what was happening and so he signaled one of those triumphant endings with drums and cymbals.

A little later we checked into our room and while Allison fled to the bathroom I got our overnight bag from the desk lockup and went back up to the room. From the bag and got out Barney and Wilma and put candles in both after turning off all but a nightlight in the room. I had just turned down the bed when a naked vision dressed in jewelry and high heels stepped into the room. She gave me her patented model's pose and sauntered over to the bed to greet little Scott who was standing up to welcome her. As I took her in my arms I was overwhelmed by my feelings for her. A wave of desire overtook me and I crushed her to me as our mouths met and tongues tangled. Allison hopped up a little and hooked her legs around my waist as my cock sought and found her vagina. My hands cupped her still perfectly firm butt as little Scott rubbed against her g spot on his way to seeking her cervix.

After a few minutes of monkey fucking I backed up to the bed and sat down and then laid flat so that she could play cowgirl. After two unrestrained and loud yabba dabbbas we lay in the darkened hotel room lit only by a small nightlight and the city lights coming in the window. The light shown on her delicate sweaty body as my hand slowly caressed her from her flanks to her still hard little nipples.

"I was so proud of you tonight I thought I was going to burst. Seeing you standing up in front of your peers and getting that super praise made me see just how special you are baby. Love you."

Allison cried a little at my words and then turned in my arms and said very deliberately.

"Thank you my husband. I love you more than life itself and I'm just as proud of how you have loved me and taken care the boys and I, I don't ever want anything to spoil what we have going for us. I want it to go on forever."

We lay in the dark both feeling the emotion of the moment and then the slow caresses gradually morphed into something more.

"Is Wilma still up for taking visitors?"

"Wow, Wilma is impressed. Barney hasn't come visiting three times in one night for a long time."

"Well Barney never got to fuck a Senior Manager before and he's all turned on."

After that we slept well spooned together in our favorite position and it wasn't until mid morning that Barney's morning wood woke up Wilma. Barney slipped into the still wet vagina but Wilma shrieked, pulled away and ran for the bathroom yelling something about having to pee so bad her back teeth were floating.

I slowly got up and stretched before following her. The racehorse was almost done so I gestured towards the shower and she shook her head yes. We traded places places at the toilet and I got rid of my cargo as she adjusted the water temp and delicately got in. Following was one of the things I enjoyed most about living with Allison. Showers with her are an anatomy lesson in which all of our important parts get inspected repeatedly with loving application of washing gel, luxurious rinses and a proper visit by Barney into Wilma's pussy. There wasn't much left in poor Barney's tank but he managed to make Wilma quite vocally happy.

After I dressed in the jeans and clean underwear, socks and shoes I brought in the bag and took Allison's things and put them on the bed while I filled a garment bag with our clothes and shoes from last night. It took a good hour for her to get her hair dry and everything put back together. I checked the room one last time and followed her out into the hall.

"Did you forget your tennis shoes or are you just wearing your high heels to make you ass look even better?"

She looked back over her shoulder and gave me that patented look.

"The later. I know how you love my ass in these jeans."

After a low key breakfast in the hotel restaurant we drove to pick up the boys and then headed home. We had a fun afternoon watching football and taking care of light household tasks. Allison told me that she had an update for her phone and so she gave it to me and asked me to do the install. I was the tech guy for the family so I took it back to my study to work on it.

The update was a snap, all you needed was to read the screens and be patient. I took the opportunity to update the various apps that she had been neglecting and then tested out each one. When I opened her Mail App I noticed that she hadn't taken my advice and gotten rid of her old emails. She had scores of folders to store her mail. Most were labeled with peoples names and with a smile I saw one for Barney. I opened it and saw that it contained all the off color and suggestive emails that I had sent to Wilma for at least the last five years. There were other folders with generic titles for special tasks and meetings but what stood out to me was the one labeled just GP. General Practitioner or Greg Patterson? It turned out to be the later. There was a stream of mail between them which started on a professional welcome aboard level when he was hired several months ago. They apparently met in person at the last quarterly meeting and had been assigned some sort of tech project to work together on remotely. That kind of thing happened all the time and Allison frequently asked me about the tech aspects of projects because that was not her forte. For a while then the emails were all about the project but then he started working on her with compliments on her phone voice, her hair and dress. She ignored it but he kept it up until she told him to back off. Occasionally he would lapse but then he tried a new approach which was to tell her she was under appreciated especially by me. Since he hadn't met me yet I wondered how he knew anything about our relationship.

To her credit she told him to lay off our relationship and once again he did for a while. The last mail was dated today and raved about how beautiful she looked last night. He went on and on about her looks and poise and how much she deserved the promotion and about how her dope husband obviously failed to appreciate her. Her response was.

"This is company email and if you continue this line of harassment I will report you to the Executive Committee for discipline."

His response was "Sorry I'll be good."

After reading this interchange I borrowed her phone every couple of weeks to "update the apps." After I downloaded her emails I rearranged things, showed her a few new features for which she thanked me and in private read over her mail. Things were calm between them for the next few months then came the quarterly meetings. From what I had been reading of their mail his compliments had ramped up again and she didn't tell him to back off quite as often. Long about this time the "borrow the phone deal" was getting stale so I installed an app on her computer and phone that routed everything to a server owned by me. I was also going to make an excuse to go to the next meeting with her which we had done in the past but a crisis at work stopped me. Instead I put on a dramatic show for Allison the weekend before she was to leave on a Monday afternoon. The kids went to Grandma's and the Flintstones spent all Friday night, Saturday and Sunday wining, dining and making passionate love to Wilma. I even resorted to Viagra to get me through the last 24 hours. All I knew was that Allison had to wear a pad on Monday and I swear was walking a little bowlegged when she kissed me tenderly goodby.

We talked each evening when she was in her hotel bed for the evening. She thanked me on the first night when she found Barney plus candle in her makeup kit. My monitoring of her system showed only very professional dialogue. Professional until he sent her a mail raving about how beautiful she was a dinner the night before and how he had trouble getting to sleep because of it. Her response was stay off company email or I will have you fired.

Things were quiet for six months or so and then there was a cryptic reference to an actual conversation that took place "that other way." That night after Allison went to bed I emptied her purse and found an older cell phone at the bottom. I powered it up and at the third attempt got her passcode which was the boys birthday. I cloned that fucker as well and put everything back in place.

This phone was devoted to nothing but conversations between them. He avoided the obvious opportunities for racy talk but instead over a multi month period of time groomed her as a friend and took her into his confidence on all the problems he was having with his slut wife who was cheating on him. There were months and months of more and more intimate conversations and yet when I looked at our life at home I could see no difference. We made what seemed to me to be genuine love four or five times a week which I guess is somewhat above the national average. This went on this way for another six months. She had a private life with Greg and a seemingly loving life with me and the kids.

I kept giving her a great send off to her quarterly meetings and she never balked for a second. She loved it and repeatedly told me that she thought Wilma and Barney should maybe get together more often. Then almost two years after all this bullshit began the tenor of their emails changed and references to "that last dinner" and "that sexy dress you were wearing when we danced" and an apology for that "kiss" or "I couldn't help myself, when can we be together again?" began to appear. It was then that I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop this train wreck.