The Rosewood Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The August meeting was coming up in two weeks. Right after she was to get home from that we were to take the boys to on an extended vacation and then to their starting semester at the University of South Carolina. She told me then that she had to travel out to California a day early for the Quarterly meeting and would be staying two days later on an automation project. I asked a lot of questions about the project and she seemed up to speed on the technology involved which would link all of the offices with fiber G-5 networking.

Privately I read all of her planning for finally getting into a decent bed on Sunday afternoon, the handy adjoining rooms and the romantic adventure after the other Managers left on Friday.

The killer blow was the Saturday before she left. I asked her if she had time for Barney and Wilma to properly say goodby and she answered.

"I'm sorry Scott but I'm a little frazzled putting together the last details of this trip. I don't really have time for make believe kids games but maybe when I get back. OK?"

"Sure sweetheart, you do what's best or you. I know how important these meetings are for you."

The PI that I hired to take pictures of them in LA called me with confirmation of the asshole picking her up at the airport. A long kiss and fondle and then moving into the same hotel room for the night in which they were live streamed in HD to a server that I selected. I stayed up late Sunday and watched enough of the proceedings to realize that my marriage was over. I poured myself a couple fingers of JB and began packing.

The next morning I got the boys up early for breakfast and after we ate I gave them the news that I was seeking a divorce and why. They were of course upset and wanted to make sure there was no hope of reconciliation. In answer I opened one of the files on my laptop, started it playing and told them to tell me when to turn it off. They made it to her pulling her clothes off in a frenzy to be fucked while he stroked an unimpressive dick in anticipation. I slapped the laptop shut when they had seen enough and outlined to the boys what we needed to accomplish in the next three days. I say we because the boys were over 18 and could decide where and with whom they would live in a divorce situation. They said that they loved me and couldn't think for a minute of living with their mother. That was the only bright spot in this whole sad affair.

We worked together on picking through what we wanted from each room. By the end of that first long day we had isolated everything we wanted and I had sent off my list of prepared texts. They went to my attorney, real estate agent and South Carolina broker. I also sent a text to Allison to tell her that the boys and I would be off the grid camping for the next seven days. I told the attorney to have her served Sunday night after 9, the local real estate agent to bring over the listing contract tomorrow and the South Carolina broker when I would be ready to close.

That night my boys and I drank several beers each, finished off two large pizzas and collectively shed a few tears. We then called friends and acquaintances to say goodby. On day two we packed boxes, and moved the furniture I would need into a large U-Haul. That evening we did several walk throughs to make sure we had everything that we were interested in keeping.

After they went to bed I got out the Rosewood Box. The contents had changed somewhat over the years but the main items were Barney, Wilma and a box of candles. I systematically smashed the ceramics and returned the pieces to the box. I then added several pictures of Allison and Asshole fucking and my bill of clean health for STDs. I left the ancient strip of condoms for her. I also left her a copy of my request for dissolution of the marriage and the proposed property settlement. The house was not marital property, was for sale and she would have to vacate when it sold. Our retirements and income were about the same so that takes care of support. The the boys were over 18 which also precluded support. Since I had fully funded their 529 college plans and their residence would be with me that issue was also off the table.

I added a note with the name and number of my attorney if she had any questions after she was served.

Allison

It's taken over a year for me to process everything and be able to write a coherent sentence or two about my life, marriage and affair. My therapist thought it would be good for me to lay it all out so that we can try to figure out just why I had to go and fuck up things so badly. She recommended that I start at the beginning and that I concentrate on my inter personal relationships. I guess that mostly means my sex life. Perhaps if we pick my past apart we might be able to see why I blew the present up and most likely my hopes for the future.

Here goes. I was born and raised in River Forest Illinois. As most of you know, it's a close in suburb of Chicago. My dad was a union electrician so he made pretty good money but with six kids in our Catholic family and parochial school tuition, we weren't exactly rolling in cash. We ate just fine and dressed modestly but we always were aware that we were on a tight budget. I was the last born of two boys and four girls. Being the youngest, it seemed that I was always under observation if not by my older sibs, then by the nuns. Like most of my girlfriends I discovered boys long about seventh grade but of course was not allowed to date. My contact with the opposite sex was limited to quick comments and giggly flirtations on the bus, playgrounds and school halls.

The highlight of my entire elementary experience was the joint gym class dance class in which I was paired with Johnny Watkins. I had had a minor crush on him but when I found out he could really waltz, I was in love. The coaches singled us out to demonstrate the basic box step and we were immediately the king and queen of the class. Knowing the dance we could get away from the coaches attention from time to time and Johnny would steer me just far enough behind the bleachers in the gym to sneak a kiss. My first and probably most awkward but wow. Johnny told me I was his girl and that we were now going steady. Fast worker that boy considering we couldn't actually go out on dates. We did however get to hold hands when he walked me home. Mom saw us coming up the front walk and gave us the evil eye. Johnny didn't come back because Sun Ann William's mother wasn't hostile like mine. Way to go Mom.

High School was a little better mainly because my only two other sibs in the school were my brothers. They were involved in sports and so didn't have the time or interest in keeping close tabs on the boys who paid attention to me. What they did however was possibly worse because any guy that I did get serious about got a "talking too" after school about the consequences of getting fresh with their sister. That managed to scare off any serious suitors until my junior year. Both brothers had thankfully graduated and I was on my own. A number of the previously driven off suitors reapplied but they were beaten off slick talking Johnny Watkins. He had refined his technique since seventh grade including his kissing skills. He was a bit bold for me but a welcome relief from the wimpy boys who were petrified by my brothers.

Those last two years of High School were a lot more fun than the first two. I had a boyfriend who had access to a car and dates to all the significant events on the school calendar. I won't go into detail here about any sexual details but lets jus say that I made it past the Senior Prom and my 18th birthday intact. I had learned to kiss quite well and to allow just enough other extra curricular activity to keep the boyfriend interested but shall we say, not completely satisfied.

Johnny was shipped off to Army Basic training right after graduation and even though I had just passed my 18 birthday, I did not give in during the somewhat tearful farewell. My plan was to go to the local two year college to get an Associate in a Business because I wasn't interested in spending a ton of money for a general purpose Liberal Arts Degree. Actually with six kids in the family there just wasn't the money for a four year program unless you were really really motivated and had a definite goal. All I wanted was to find something to make some decent money and get away from the parental units to start working on my marital prospects. Bottom line was I was fond of Johnny but I knew he wasn't really prime husband material.

That summer I took a job as a camp counselor in Northern Wisconsin. We had to report the second week of June and the two week sessions went to the end of August. Some of the campers were there for the whole summer but most attended for either two weeks or four weeks. I was one of the craft counselors and I had quite a lot of busy work six or seven hours a day, and then one shift helping supervise the swimming area and another daily shift in the dining room. I spent my free time sun bathing, practicing my typing skills in the office and flirting with the cute male counselors. I succeeded in all three. By the end of the summer I was nut brown, got my typing speed and accuracy way up and and had done some very nice slut impressions with hunky guys whose name I can't even remember.

After the campers were tucked in for the evening the counselors would adjourn to what was know as the hideout. What it was was a large coed room attached to the male and female counselor dorms with a couple of game tables and about a dozen couches. Every night these couches were occupied by couples doing what comes naturally to young unsupervised adults. As the evening would progress in inhibitions were thrown to the wind and dress or undress was clearly optional. Almost every night of the summer I would wander over to the room, scan the room for the best looking unoccupied cute guy and pull off my tee exposing my naked titties. I would give him my poster girl pose and then collapse onto the couch for a couple hours of really intense petting. My nickname with the boys became "Blow Job Virgin." This came about because unlike most of the girls, I was and remained a virgin. However that didn't stop me from experiencing whatever else these guys could dish out. By summer's end I had been on the giving and receiving end of countless orgasms all without vaginal penetration. After my strict upbringing and lackluster High School love life, in ten weeks I had had the equivalent of a masters course in human sexuality.

Did I feel bad or guilty? At first maybe a little but as the summer wore on I started to look at things differently. The summer's sex had been very pleasurable and really hadn't hurt anyone. Not the boys who got to play with a nubile girl without commitment. Not me, I had had buckets of fun, a lot of pleasure and I had kept my commitment to being a virgin for the man I was going to marry. That final thing had really stuck with me. If I could honestly say to my husband to be that I was a virgin then I could come to that relationship somehow pure as the driven snow. Twisted logic? Maybe but it made sense to me.

After Labor day my Associate Degree orientation was held at McCormack College. They had several programs for Paralegal Studies and other related legal concentrations could be should be a fast track to a good paying job. It turned out that I was right. I liked the classes because they cut through all the bullshit and got down to the nitty gritty of the material. From a love life point of view it was less spectacular because the students were mostly female and there to learn, not party or date. Therefore my social life dried up until suddenly Johnny showed up home for a leave before deployment. All he really wanted to do was deploy his dick in my vagina so I firmly sent him on his way having failed in his mission. My standards were now set a little higher than this kid.

The next spring the school brought in a number of local law firms that were offering internships possibly leading to full time employment the following year. I interviewed with and was hired by one of the larger firms in the Loop. They had several branch offices in other cities plus the recruiter to a good looking young lawyer who I think was taken by my smile and maybe a few other characteristics.

They pay was more than I made at the camp but I found out after the orientation that I would have to make some significant changes in my wardrobe to fit in. Dress blouses, modest straight skirts, a nice business suit, panty hose and low heels took up all of my first months salary but was worth it because I finished first in that summer's intern pool and I was told that my adherence to the office dress code was the factor that made me stand out from the group. Not only did they offer me a starting job for the following year but they offered me a lucrative part time job during my three afternoons off each week plus Saturday's.

I also found out that the firm had a strict policy against staff dating and so that shot my flirtation with the cute young lawyer who I found out didn't have much time for dating because the associates were expected to work sixty plus hours per week. Back in School again in the Fall I was expecting the same old dating environment as the previous year and I was right. The only ray of hope for my love life happened during the second and final semester. Three girls from my class had an apartment lease and had lost their fourth roommate and inquired if I was interested. I could just afford my share of the rent with my part-time earnings and so I moved out of my parents house and into the real world.

Once I settled in with Jena, Chris and Roxy my social life took a decided turn for the better. I still had to put in a lot of hours with school and part time work but there were free evenings and they were filled with lots of party time. In a way the apartment living room ended up like the counselors play room at camp. With two of us to a room there wasn't much privacy so inevitably several couples ended up sharing the two couches in the living room. Jena and Chris each had serious boyfriends and tended to grab the bedrooms for their activities. That left Roxy and I to share the couches for our less serious hookups.

For the next year until I met Scott at that Christmas party I managed to be a fun loving little slut while hanging on to that physical virginity. That night when Scott was going to walk out because I was involved with someone else was a milestone in my life. I guess I led him to believe that there was just one fellow that I was breaking up with. OK so it was more like five or six occasional hook ups that needed to notified. Nevertheless it was the thought that counts because I really did sever all personal social contact with all other men in my life. I concentrated completely on Scott because I had had an instant connection with the man and I was sure that it wasn't a one way street. He was the one for me, the one who would be gifted with my virginity and with all my sexuality for the rest of my life. I would be everything he had ever wanted in a virgin bride and sex companion.

We spent a terrific amount of time together but by choice we restrained our inevitable serious physical sexuality until we were sure where we were headed. Then came the famous pizza party at his apartment. I was happy that our physical relationship had taken such a nice set forward but I still felt that I had to hold off on that last major step. Scott checked off all the boxes that I wanted in a husband I just wanted to not fuck this up by moving too quickly. Bless his heart Scott let me take the lead and advance the physical side of the relationship at the pace I was comfortable with. It was weird because things I had jumped into after knowing someone for five minutes now were now taking five weeks but the end result would hopefully be more satisfying and fulfilling.

Valentine's Day was magical and textbook romantic. He gave me beautiful long stem roses and I decided to give him my vagina for life. Scott has a nice healthy seven inch cock with a big mushroom head that just fit into the mouth of my vagina but then started to bump into the ring of my hymen. It took almost two weeks before he could press all the way and bury himself fully in me but it was oh so much fun trying to complete the task without tearing anything.

At summer camp I got to experience fifteen cocks and I had been amazed at the variety. They were the full spectrum from short too long and skinny to fat. One guy had a really small one but it like never got soft and he could come without getting soft over and over again. I recall one night when he went six times in a two hour period. Then there was Horse. He was so called because his dick was over ten inches long and so fat that none of the girls there could fit him in. Most of the guys were around six inches which is just fine for most things but a little extra length and heft always comes in handy. Then there is Scott. I may be prejudiced but his cock is in a class apart. As I said before, he is about 7", maybe a tad more when he gets really excited. It gets fatter when he's inside me and it fills my vagina like it was custom made for it. The other neat thing about his cock is that when he's lounging or walking around nude he doesn't shrivel up like George in the Seinfeld shrinkage episode. He stays about five inches of soft white flesh that you just want to reach out for and cares. One final thing about little Scott is that he is very reluctant to get soft after an orgasm. Typically during intercourse Scott will get me off several times before he comes and then he will just keep going with or without coming until I start to lose count of my orgasms or get hysterical and have to beg him to stop.

Sex with Scott is everything I ever dreamed it would and should be. I felt that we were somehow mentally and physically connected to each other. In other words we had ceased to exist as individuals and there was only the single entity of ScottAllison. It was as if we could read each other's minds and so when he told me to wear my best dress for my birthday dinner at the Palmer house I was ready with my answer. After the desert was served he cutely got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. It was a beautiful diamond and I bent down to kiss him with an open mouthed kiss. When I didn't answer him he asked.

"Well, will you?"

"Your answer is here Sweetheart."

With that I lifted my skirt high enough for him to see that I had on no panties and a garter around my thigh and that a small scroll was under it. He pulled it out and unfurled it to read. It said in large script. "Of course I'll marry you. Now take me home and fuck my lights out stud." I'll remember that night always and forgive me if I don't want to share the details here.

Weddings are a joyous time especially in a family with four girls. Scott was a sport about not getting to make any decisions but I knew deep down he really didn't care because he just wanted to get to the honeymoon. The planning got hung up a little when his Aunt Sally died but it actually turned into a sort of blessing because he ended up inheriting her house and so we could start our married lives with a fully paid for large house in Oak Park. Scott moved in as quickly as he could break his lease and I followed soon after. My parents of course disapproved but since the wedding was coming up fast they didn't get me too much grief. Scott had done a nice job in cleaning out the master suite and my sisters and I took care of the kitchen. It was really nice to be living with Scott on a daily basis and it certainly allowed for a stepped up pace of sex. We made up for the abstinence of our first few months and I found that the more sex we had the more I wanted. On the evenings when someone wasn't over for wedding planning or help with the clean up we had trouble keeping our hands off one another. It got so that after I got out of my office duds I would just pull on an old tee shirt so that the goodies would be available for impromptu fucks.