The Royal Cock Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"I don't know if I'll be able to eat it all," she fretted.

"No worries. They won't mind giving you a doggy bag," Kyodai laid a reassuring hand on her date's shoulder.

"Thanks." A short while later, their bowls were taken and replaced by their main courses.

"Could you refill this, please?" Kyodai raised her now emptied glass. Charlotte smiled and took it.

"Of course, ma'am. I'll be right back."

Jess had already beset her salmon with knife and fork, eager to taste it after her appetiser. Juices filled her mouth, bathing her tongue in flavours she didn't know a fish could create.

"Who the hell makes these? Goldie Ramsay?" Kyodai giggled with Jess and began to rend her lamb ravenously.

"Jess?" Kyodai paused her feasting.

"Hmm?" Jess swallowed her mouthful and gulped down more of her coke. Unlike before, worry didn't so much as make a cameo in her mind.

"When did you, um, well, when did your dick... you know?" Kyodai struggled for the words, unused to tip-toing around subjects. Jess paused at the query and glanced about nervously. She took a small, nervous bite of her salmon and gulped noisily.

"It just randomly started happening. One day I, uh, I was n-normal and then... I-it just, um, exploded, I guess?" Jess honestly couldn't remember what her member looked like before it grew so big. Her memories almost overflowed with images of herself, facing the mirror in the morning and looking at her flaccid cock hanging between her knees like a fleshly, limp baseball bat covered in a circuit of thick veins with a short sheath of flesh around the flared tip, and a sizable crevice for her urethra.

"My dad talked to you about that Kakudai thing, right?" Kyodai licked her lips and took another gulp of her cider.

"Yeah," Jess nodded and did the same.

"Are you... are you worried?"

"Yeah," Jess nodded again, "I-I'm terrified really."

"Jess, when did you first have a crush on me?" Kyodai suddenly changed the topic. Jess jumped at the query. Her face flushed a scarlet red and almost felt as though she could fry up another order of salmon on her cheeks alone. She lowered her head.

"Ever since I saw you on TV. When you did that interview with Jennie Kimmel."

"I was like ten," Kyodai chuckled fondly at the memory.

"I know. T-that was the f-first time I... you know?" Jess smiled up at the princess in embarrassment.

"Aww, that's sweet," Kyodai reached up and gently urged Jess to tilt her head up higher, before leaning in close to press her succulent lips to the smaller teen's own. Jess felt the same swarm of desire flare within her, but quickly pulled away.

"M-m-maybe l-later?" She gasped, still only a few short inches away from the princess.

"No," Kyodai shook her head, "Now," she moved back in and kissed Jess again. The royal futa's hunger all but seeped into Jess's mouth, running down her throat to inundate her core in desire. Jess wanted nothing more than to reciprocate, to pick up where they left off in the supply closet. At the thought of their first kiss, Jess pushed herself away and looked at the princess closely.

Kyodai's cheeks were flushed a warm red, her breaths seemed faintly laboured as well and she didn't seem entirely focused either.

"Can I have a sip?" Jess gestured to the cider. Kyodai pouted, but shrugged and passed it over. The worried teen sniffed at the liquid and raised it to her lips, before immediately recoiling with a sour expression.

"What's wrong?" Kyodai furrowed her brow and took the drink back.

"That's been spiked," Jess spat and took several large mouthfuls of her coke.

"Really?" The princess frowned and stared at her cider, watching the bubbles rise up to the surface and break apart. She shrugged and downed the rest.

"What're you doing?" Jess acted without thought. She pulled the glass away from Kyodai's lips quickly and ripped it from her grasp.

"Huh?" Kyodai looked to her hand, fingers curled as if they were still around the glass. She brought her gaze to Jess and opened her mouth to speak, before a hiccup ruined her attempt. A dazed, unfocused smile crept across the princess's lips as the sudden, massive influx of alcohol seeped its way into her brain, "You're so pretty, Jess," she slurred and went to nuzzle against her date. Jess raised a hand and gently pushed her away.

"Just how much did they put in there?" Jess wondered aloud, "Come on, let's go," she added and motioned for the waitress.

"No, no. Let's stay. I don't wanna ruin our date," Kyodai whined, pouting with wide eyes like a little girl begging her parents for a toy.

"You probably can't even stand," Jess reasoned. Part of her wondered at herself, at the fact that she being so reasonable. She wasn't a stranger to handling a drunk, her own parents often being unable to resist the allure of an occasional bottle of wine. Thankfully, they only got cuddly when inebriated. The same seemed to be true for Kyodai, except a great deal more sexual. Jess gulped; she didn't know if she could deny the regal teen's advances if they persisted.

"Yeah, I can. Look," Kyodai ruffled and stood up. Her balance faltered and she fell back to the booth, "Okay, maybe not."

"Do you have your phone on you?" Jess asked.

"Uh huh," Kyodai nodded and pulled it from her pocket, only to find it was dead, "Aww, it died," she looked to Jess, "What're we gonna do?"

"Can you remember..." Jess trailed off when she realised her date was far too intoxicated to probably recall her address. And I didn't think to learn it either, Jess chastised herself and sighed.

"We'll go back to my place then. Mum and Halle won't mind and you can charge your phone there."

"Yay!" Kyodai clapped, "You're smart, Jess," the princess leaned in close and reinforced the compliment with a playful kiss on Jess's cheek, who blushed. Even when drunk, Kyodai was charismatic. As Charlotte came down, Jess was struck with the idea that the restaurant should have the royal family's number. The driver had mentioned that the restaurant had been contacted.

"Is everything alright?" Charlotte inquired. Jess opened her mouth to respond, before gulping and glancing at Kyodai. If they went back to the estate now, would she be forced to leave? Jess bit her bottom lip nervously. She didn't want the night to end just because the restaurant messed up Kyodai's order.

"Um, could we get the check, please? She's not feeling very well," Jess said as clear as she could, grateful that her voice came out clear.

"Oh, that's terrible. Should I notify the Kind and Queen?" Charlotte directed the question to Kyodai, who shook her head.

"Nah, I'll be fine. Just need to clear my head is all," the princess waved the concern off, giving her best effort to keep from slurring her words. Charlotte frowned, unconvinced but unwilling to risk Kyodai's anger.

"Very well. No need for the check, ma'am," Charlotte turned her attention to Jess, "Everything tonight was already paid for in advance. We're sorry if Princess Kyodai's illness was our fault. Please, come again," the waitress curtsied and took the half eaten mains back to the kitchen. Almost immediately, another replaced her with a cardboard box.

"Compliments of the house, madam," she handed it to Jess and left. The sober teen opened it and saw two slices of cake inside.

"Sweet, cake. Gimme," Kyodai reached for it, however Jess pulled it back.

"Not right now. First, let's get out of here," she admonished the princess with a stern look.

"Fine," Kyodai pouted and gathered her things, while Jess sent her parents a text asking for them to pick her up. The pair made their out to the front of the restaurant, Kyodai stumbling occasionally, where the hostess stood and sneered at Jess.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening, and please come again." Jess glared back at her, eyes picking apart her features. The smaller teen watched with glee as the hostess looked away guiltily, assuring Jess of her suspicions. She paused just outside the restaurant doors and turned to Kyodai.

"Kyo, can you wait here a sec?" The princess nodded her assent. Jess wheeled around and stormed into the building, her small legs moving briskly to carry her across the floor towards the hostess, who glanced about fretfully in hopes that someone would distract the crazed teen. No such luck. Jess soon stood directly in front of her, rage burning in her eyes, "You tried to spike my drink, didn't you?"

The hostess glanced about worriedly at the loud tone of voice, "M-madam, I have no idea what you're..."

"I wouldn't play dumb with me right now," Jess warned, voice low and dark. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt rage like this. The hostess bit her lip and looked about, wanting to bolt, despite her body's refusal to do so.

"O-okay, okay. I did, alright?" She relented.

"I know why you did it," Jess said, marginally calmer now, "Scrawny girl like me on a date with the princess of all Futanari, I get it," Jess visibly seethed, "But you fucked up and got the princess... my girlfriend, drunk," Jess barely managed to keep the anger in her voice, amazed at herself for saying such a thing and at the woman, who looked down at her, yet, for all intents and purposes, seemed like a child in the face of a behemoth. A sense of power surged in Jess's mind, alongside a sense of glee.

"I-i-i-it w-won't happen again, madam. I promise," the hostess looked ready to crumble where she stood.

"Good," it was all Jess could think to say as she turned and left, however she knew that nothing more needed saying. Outside, the evening air swirled around her, cool and soothing as it seemed to sweep away her tumultuous emotions.

"Jess?" She turned and saw Kyodai standing just beside the door, tears in her eyes and hands clapped over her mouth.

"W-w-w-what's wrong?" Jess immediately lost all of her confidence, scouring her mind for what she might've done to upset the princess. Did she humiliate her? Or was she lonely? Did something else happen? Before Jess could further stew in the maelstrom of thoughts, she felt her body become entrapped in a tight, warm embrace.

"I heard everything... Jess... I love you," Kyodai whispered softly, her speech clear as day. Jess froze in place, eyes staring blankly up at the night sky and the gleaming stars it held. Her mouth fell open, her tongue moved, but no sound came. What could she say or do here? Jess gulped and summoned all of her strength to wrap her arms around the princess.

"I love you too."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12