All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 10'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The suspense is killing me! Your writing is good, I've got no complains about that, but god damn it I need more! This pacing is so slow, it's killing me!

Even if you want their relationship to develop slowly and naturally, you can't just go full chapters like this with nothing even nearly sexual happening. Chapter 7 was the best so far, in my opinion. Every chapter needs to be more like that. They don't need to jump straight into sex, but dear god they've got to do more than this by chapter 10. Even just solo scenes would do, just at least one thing per chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I get some may think the pacing is too slow, but as long as the story finishes I’ll be happy. I actually come back for the story (shocking I know) rather than the ero scenes. More would be nice, sure, but please don’t think you have to shoehorn them in. Great story so far, can wait for the next chapter.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 6 years ago
The build up isn't really all that slow.

It just seems that way because the chapters are only 1-2 pages each. That's fine, too, especially since there's a new chapter just about every day. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2827 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES