The Royal Treatment Ch. 01

Story Info
The Queen and her servant Felix have an interesting day.
3.7k words
4.14
4.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix wasn't born wealthy or all that lucky, but he had what he needed to get by. He worked as a servant for her Majesty Princess Victoria. He would handle her daily affairs and do what he need to do for her. He never once complained. He enjoyed his job working for her. Life was good. The pay was fair, and he was given a place to sleep with roof over his head. he never needs to wonder where his next meal was coming from. This job was better than he could hope for. He ended getting along with the other servants. There was one servant that he was truly fond of her name was Summer. She was young and beautiful Felix was only able to see her in passing. she was also Victoria's servant. Princess Victoria asked for summer to be her personal hand maiden. Summer was always flustered whenever Felix entered. She was always in a rush out of the room whenever Felix was around. Victoria and summer seemed closer than any other servant. If there was any one Victoria, she needs to confide with it would be summer. Summer and Victoria were more friend that servant and princess. Princess Victoria had many servants, but she only seemed to enjoy summer and Felix more than the others. These 3 seemed to have a unique relationship. Victoria never asked to much of Felix until today

As the day began Felix went to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast for Victoria and himself. Felix had a unique talent no matter what he did Victoria always said his food was the best even better than the head chefs. Felix had his secret ingredient that he made himself and would try a whole bunch of different recipes to see what tasted good he was especially good at certain types of dips sometimes Victoria would just want a spoon and the dip instead of full-on meal. Today he decides he would try something new for Victoria. As he finished up and added a couple drop of his secret ingredient and stirred it up than decorated it on the plate made it look perfect for his princess.

He quickly grabbed the plate and rushed upstairs to the princess's bedroom he was running late as he came to the door he knocked. Victoria said, "come in". as Felix entered, he saw that she was sitting up still under the blankets in a sexy black robe from the prior night. this could only mean it was going to be a lazy day for her.

Felix also saw Summer in the room summer looked at Felix. she looked down not making eye contact said "please excuse me" as she tried to leave.

Before she could Victoria grabbed her hand and said "no Summer sit with me and talk, we can eat together you really must try his food. It's so good."

"Princess I can't it's your food I would be punished." Said Summer she blushed as she looked at Felix.

Victoria said, "Felix you made extra right?"

"Of course, I made enough for 3 people it's the only way to make sure it's enough." Said Felix.

"Good" said Victoria "go make 2 more plate and we will eat together all 3 of us. You will join me too Felix."

"Very well" said Felix as he went to go get the remaining food, he put his secret ingredient in his stirred it again an brought it up. As he entered the room, he began to realize summer and Victoria were having a very important discussion "Here you go Summer" said Felix as he handed her to food summer blushed and took the food.

"Summer you're supposed to say thank you." Victoria said with a serious tone.

"Thank you" Summer said timidly.

"Yes, thank you Felix I look forward to this. It looks like you tried something else today." Said victory as she took a bite. "It definitely tastes different but still is good try it Summer."

Summer took a bite the look on her face made both Felix and Victoria smile. "That taste it's not like anything I ever tasted. Its interest it's like I can taste everything at once and I want more."

"I'm pleased that you like it" said Felix with a smile as summer blushed again. All 3 began eating the more they ate the more Felix kept looking at summer noticing how beautiful she was, And Victoria was just as beautiful. Felix never notices how beautiful they both were he was always attracted to them but not like this. Something had changed. Why is he thinking about them so much. As they each finished Felix gathered the plates and said, "I'll take these away and clean them"?

Victoria said "no, Summer will take them I need to talk to you Felix."

Summer took the dishes and said, "thank you for the meal I hope to talk and see you again soon" and smiled brighter than Felix had ever seen. Summer rushed out of there fast as if she was excited and adrenaline was pumping through her veins.

Victoria was smiling realizing that summer was shedding her shell. After summer had left the room Victoria stood up in her black robe. A she closed the curtains she asked Felix "tell me Felix what do you think of summer."

"What do you mean?" asked Felix with a puzzle look at his and still wondering why is finding Victoria more attractive.

"Well, what do you think is she attractive?" said Victoria "there is nothing wrong with her she a little shy but that makes her so much cuter. She has a few talents that make her very valuable, and she doesn't want much. Also, this isn't supposed to matter but I've seen her naked once and she has no unusual markings and a body that looks smoother than silk. She and I have meaningful talks. What I find most interesting is the way she talks about you. She wishes she could talk to you Felix. I do believe she is in love with you. So, I ask you again what do you think of her?

"I don't know she's cute I never really got to know her though I would like to get to know her if I could. To be honest this is the most time I spent with her. If we could spend more time together, I think I would like her and want to be with her." Said Felix he didn't want Victoria to know he already liked Summer.

"Very well I understand now go draw my bath make sure the water isn't too hot and have all the oils ready" said Victoria "I'm going to need them today."

Felix went into the bathroom and couldn't stop thinking about what Victoria told him. Summer was in love with him. Something he wanted to happen for a while, but he never truly thought this would happen. As he turned on the water and tested the temperature he kept thinking about Summer. What's his next step? Even more important why did the princess tell him all this and she's acting strangely herself? Something has changed about her. He got the oils and put them on side of the tub. Made sure everything was perfect as the tub filled up.

As some time passed and Felix was still making sure the water was alright. The tub was almost full. The room was filling with steam. Felix heard the door open, and Victoria entered. She closed the door behind her. Felix said. "I hope the water isn't too hot it should be full in a minute I'll go fetch summer so she can help."

"No," said Victoria "today you will help me today."

When Felix turned around, he saw that Victoria was untying her sexy black robe. As she slowly opened the robe Felix turned away and said "I'm sorry I don't think I can help you today. I should go and fetch Summer."

Victoria said "Felix, look at me I want you to see me properly" said Victoria as her robe landed on the ground. Victoria said "I don't know what to do Felix. I've wanted you to see me properly and I wanted to be with you. So, Felix will you please look at me. I want you Felix and I want you to want me too."

Felix couldn't do what she wanted but he couldn't resist her. Something in him wanted to see. He looked at her smooth naked body she was flawless. Smooth skin large breast thin legs and large ass. He couldn't believe what he was doing, and it was the princess. "I shouldn't be looking at you princess I'm supposed to serve you. I cannot look at you especially like this. I'm not sure what to do at this point."

Victoria said "you are supposed to serve me, right? Then serve me, become mine and I will become yours." As she walked toward Felix and began holding him up against here flawless body she said "I don't know what to do I can't feel this way while Summer feels the same way. Something has changed me I want to be with you, and I can't resist." Victoria layed her head on Felix's chest and listened to his heart beat it was fast.

"I think I want to be with you" said Felix hesitantly "I want to be with you as a servant, friend, or even lover. I want to be with you, my princess."

Victoria looked at as Felix and kissed him long and passionately the water began overflowing while they were locked in an epic kiss. Felix knew that nothing be the same ever again but all he wanted to do was stay here with Victoria kissing her and holding her. As the kiss ended Victoria "I'm sorry. Pressuring you into doing this. I am wrong for doing this. I shouldn't have put you in an uncomfortable position. I'm sorry can forgive me for" she was cut off because Felix kissed her again as Victoria stopped him, she said "you truly do want me you have given in now we can be together. now I know how you feel. Make love to me Felix" as she was holding him she began undressing Felix.

Felix ripped of some of his clothes turned off the water and gripped Victoria and began feeling her entire body. He was massaging her breast and began holding her vagina. With Victoria moan Felix said "let's move to the tub so I can clean you and we can keep going If you want"

Victoria pushed Felix into the tub as the water splashed everywhere out of the tub. Victoria got into the tub on top of Felix and then she said "I will clean you" as she began kissing his neck and licking his body all over. Felix was freaking out it felt so good. she found his weak spots it felt amazing. "I want you to suck my nipples," said Victoria.

As Felix began to lick her nipples and slowly began to rub her breast Victoria let out a loud moan and couldn't stop moaning. Felix was sucking more violently. every second that passed he slowly forgot he was a servant and she was a princess. all he could think of was Victoria and her nipples and her warm pussy. Felix slowly began to rub Victoria's fresh young pussy. Victoria shouted out a loud moan she couldn't control herself. Felix said "We have to be quite all the servants are awake working around this Palace running back and forth if they hear you scream we might get caught."

Victoria who was still trying to hold her screams said "I can't help it feels so good let me try to make you feel good. Stand up Felix" as Felix stood up he knew she was going to suck his dick he never expect to be doing something like this with the princess. As the princess started rubbing his penis Victoria said "this now belongs to me" as she began to suck on his dick. Felix couldn't believe he was getting oral sex from the princess's mouth. This was all he wanted to do for the rest of the day. She was better than he imagined her mouth was wet and warm. she was amazingly talented with her tongue.

As she kept sucking it kept sucking hard and more violently Felix eventually shouted out "OH FUCK", he realized he shouted to loud, but he didn't care he started moving his hip and began fucking her mouth. Felix said "I'm pounding your mouth."

Victory stopped for a minute and said "don't stop I want you to cum in my mouth and get ready for a second round I want in my pussy next." She put Felix penis in between her huge breast and started giving him a titty fuck as she licked the tip of his dick with her tongue the more, she titty fucked the closer Felix came close to climaxing.

Felix was amazed at how huge her breast were and how skilled she was with her tongue. What he began to realize is that the princess is an actual slut she never had any men before but she's forcing him to fuck her. he didn't care about that. all he cared about was her sucking on his dick. He tried to stop form cumming but he couldn't he lost control "oh I'm cumming" Felix said as her released it all in her mouth "oh wow you have your lips so tight around my cock so you don't spill a drop in that case. You can spit it out if you want too"

Victoria swallowed it all and opened her mouth and said "see I swallowed it all. It delicious I don't want to spit it out. I want so much more. She began sucking every single drop out from his urethra. As she got ever single drop she swallowed again and said "I hope you have enough energy for a second round this time I want in deep inside my pussy."

Felix said "I think I need minute to recover" as his dick wasn't completely hard anymore, she grabbed Felix and lead him to the bedroom and began making out with him locked together with their lips; Felix started to feel his penis slowly get hard again and Victoria took control over him again. she laid him down on the bed as she got on top again. "Woah, what are you doing?" Felix asked already knowing the answer.

Victoria said "whatever I want don't worry I locked the door earlier" she began to suck on Felix cock again. Using mouth going all the way to hilt swirling the tongue around with a perfect motion. She moved her tongue so fast in circles around his dick it felt like it was all over. This made Felix very hard very fast. As Felix became fully hard Victoria said with a cute sexy voice "are you ready to put inside of me? Are you ready to fuck me?" as she was fingering herself. She took finger out of her pussy and said, "please Felix make love to me. Use my pussy till I cum. fill me with you hot semen." Felix kept staring at her pussy. She spread open her pussy as her pussy juice spilled put and said, "don't keep me waiting Felix use my body and fuck my slutty hole." She admitted it openly to Felix she was a slut.

As Felix stopped staring at her pussy, he grabbed her body and moved her under him and rammed his penis deep inside as he went in so fast into her wet pussy it slid right in with ease. Clearly, she wanted this more than Felix had thought. He continued to fuck her more and more harder and harder he had lost control of himself his hips were moving their own. "I'll fucking use your body as much as I can and more. I'll make sure to fill your pussy with my milk I'll give you that feeling of being a slut." Said Felix violently.

"Oh yes Felix fuck me till I can't take it. more give me more. Oh, your dick feels amazing" said Victoria as she was showing her sluttiest face yet. she was truly enjoying this.

"Oh you horny little princess slut you like getting fucked that much? Is my penis fucking you that good" Felix said as he went deeper and deeper with each thrust."

I love it don't stop give me more cum inside me fill me with your cum. Said Victoria "I love fucking."

Felix was enjoying this to much to stop. "I'll fuck you all I want. Ill fuck you till tomorrow if I have too. Admit it Victoria admit you're a dirty horny girl. You been trying to seduce me for since I became your servant."

Victoria said, "that's not true I won't admit that." Felix stopped fucking Victoria "wait why are you stopping don't stop."

"Admit it Victoria and I'll continue fucking you" Felix said as he slowly teased her by rubbing his dick up against her pussy.

"Alright I'm a horny dirty princess now please fuck me again never stop fucking me again." Said Victoria

Felix said "finally" as he shoved his dick inside her again and picked her up and slid her up and down on his penis "admit you wanted me."

"I wanted you from the beginning I wanted your penis inside me. this horny sluty dirty princess needed your penis from the beginning." Said Victoria enjoying this and wanting more "fill me up with your cum. Cum inside me cum inside me cum inside me."

As Felix was about to finish, he said "you want my cum. I'll give as much as I can. I can't hold it any longer." he shot out his semen into Victoria it was so much it was overflowing. As it poured out of Victoria he said, "oh that was great and now my semen is flowing through you hopefully you don't get pregnant."

Victoria said "honestly, I wouldn't mind. you filled with your baby batter and now I might have one. You will have to take responsibility."

Felix took his penis and said "clean me off now" as Victoria began to suck his dick clean, he said "your very talented at oral sex and intercourse. So, you clearly have had sex with other. Which means you will have to take one of these men as your husband. Convince him that it is his baby. that way I can still be a servant to my child and father without raising suspicion."

As Victoria finished sucked all the semen out of his urethra and cleaned his dick again, she look at him and said." You're the only person I've ever had sex with this was my first time." as she reached down and touch her pussy and brought it back up "see" she said. her hand was red she was bleeding Felix had popped her cherry. He realized he had deflowered the princess. He just fucked princess's virgin pussy.

Felix said, "if your pregnant and your father finds out it was me."

"Yes, it means he will kill you." Said Victoria with an evil smile "my father will kill even if I'm not pregnant he will kill you if he finds out you fucked me. In other word you belong to me if you ever try to leave me or don't do anything I ever say I'll let my father know what you did to me and how you enjoyed it. then I'll let him deal with you. I own you now, you are no longer a servant, but you are now my slave. Whatever I need you will do it without question and if I need this" she said as she grabbed his penis. "You will give I to me. remember I said it belongs to me so I will do what I want with it. don't worry about this. If you're a good little slave and I'm satisfied, you will be safe. Now how are you going to explain your disappearance for so long. You can't tell people what you really did so tell them you had me study and drew me a bath NOW GO." Victoria shouted.

Felix left the room realizing what he had done he couldn't believe. She tricked him and is now going to use him Any way she wants. As he ran down to the kitchen the head butler saw him and said "Felix cleans up your mess I know the princess likes your cooking so clean up after your done cooking"

"Right away sir" said Felix good no one knew yet he had to make sure it stayed that way. He couldn't believe what the princess had done she did she plan this, or did it just happen he stole her virginity. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He eventually stopped panicking as he finished the dishes, he picked up his special ingredients. He stopped as he picked it up. "This bottle" he said to himself "it heavier than it was than yesterday almost as if it was never used till today." He cracked the lid and smelled it. This isn't my special ingredient. It an aphrodisiac. The reason the princess had sex with me was because she was actually horny because of this. He thought to himself. It explains so much why his food tasted different why she was so horny and why he was too. Summer had return to his thoughts. "Oh shit" he whispered.

"Summer" he began sweating and acted panicked.

The head burler said Felix you look sick go back to your bedroom and don't come out you might be sick. I'll call the doctor.

He looked to the head butler "will you check on summer. please make sure she's alright. Ill head back now"

The head butler said, "yes ill check on her and send her to her room too."

AS Felix left he still had a lot to decide was Victoria bluffing, was she pregnant, was she going to tell, how was Summer, and what his next step? So many things to think about as he departed for his room he's says, "I'm sorry Summer."

To be continued