All Comments on 'The Running Partner'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nicely done

Nice to see seduction, betrayal, and impregnation blended so we'll. A touch of humiliation is hot. Hope you continue writing in the same vein .

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

very nice. This is missing the impregnation tag though, or I would have never missed it until now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
excellent story

A powerful drama, brilliantly written, with a touching romantic conclusion all add up to a fabulous story. Hopefully there will be more to come from this outstanding author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Good beginning.

But when they got to the sex it was mostly a lot of screaming. SOLID BLOCK CAPS OF MOANS AND SCREAMS. Meh.

If she was going to be controlling him she should have taken charge much more during their first sexual encounter. Teasing him extensively.

Directing him as to what she wanted him to do to her.

And then directing him while he was doing it.

And he was mesmerised by her ass. Nothing involving it? No kissing it? No using his tongue?

And you need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote REIGNS ehen you meant REINS.

You wrote VICEGRIP when you meanr VISE GRIP.

Wasn't crazy about the ending.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep them coming! Loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.