The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coax_me
coax_me
374 Followers

The moment she touched it she opened her mouth wider, and her tits strained against her bra as she breathed in a sudden gasp. Then she wrapped the rest of her fingers gently around his cock. It immediately started twitching at her contact. He had never been this intensely turned on by one simple touch. Her lips curved into a smile. She gave it one slow squeeze down to it's base and he instinctively pushed his hips up into her hand and closed his eyes at the incredible feeling.

She brought her other hand out of his shorts and reached up to his shoulder. Without letting go of his cock she brought her legs up onto the couch to kneel on either side of him, briefly letting her chest come within inches of his face. Then sat down on his thighs, and started to massage his cock with her hand in front of her again. She grabbed the back of his neck and locked him in a passionate kiss. Her soft lips felt incredible as her tongue moved inside his mouth. Her breasts pressed up against his chest. She felt so good...

No! The responsible voice in his mind finally broke through and brought him back to reality. He was cheating on his girlfriend with this woman. What the hell had he let himself get drawn into?!

He tried to break away but she resisted. pulling his face into her, and squeezing his cock tighter in her hand and quickening her pace. He grabbed her by the hips trying to swing her off of him onto the couch beside him, but as he did so, she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and pulled him against her, letting go of his cock to wrap both arms around him, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest and sucking on his neck as he fell on top of her.

His cock was pressed between their bodies on top of her mound as she thrust her hips into him tightening the vicegrip of her legs on his pelvis each time. He lost himself in the feeling of it, the basic animal regions of his brain awoken and kicked into overdrive by her body. Signals flooding him with the primal urge to breed. His instinct to thrust his hips back into her took over, his hands found her ass and squeezed, groaning at the feel of her soft flesh under his fingers, she brought her kisses up to his ear and softly bit down and whispered.

"Fuck me."

He grabbed her arms and pinned her hands above her head on the armrest of the couch. She continued to shove her hips into him and he was briefly transfixed with the view of her hourglass figure writhing underneath him. She looked expectantly into his eyes. He then let go of her wrists and traced his hands down her arms. She breathed in heavily, thrusting her bosom out confidently at him as he traced his fingers over the curves of her breasts and then down her soft stomach, to the top of her shorts.

He placed the tops of his fingers under her waistband and pulled down slightly. Her eyes shone with arousal and she gave a satisfied smile as she finally let her legs relax and fall to the side and she lifted her ass, expecting him to remove her shorts.

It was a moment of fate. He was caught between his desires and his conscience...

He stopped. Suddenly standing up and letting out a sigh, as she frowned in confusion.

"I'm sorry I can't do this," he said.

"No, come on! What do you mean?" she said, sounding offended.

"You know I have a girlfriend. This is crazy."

"Look I know, and I have a boyfriend, but I don't care anymore! I know it's crazy, but I want you! And you obviously want me too!"

"That doesn't matter," he insisted.

"Yes it does" She stood up facing him. "I've seen the way you look at me and I haven't been able to stop looking at you either. I can't stop thinking about you! And then today you were almost literally drooling over me the whole time. Who are we kidding?"

She took him by the hand, looking up with longing eyes. "You're such an amazing guy. Am I not good enough?"

"What? No it's not that. Look, you're beyond beautiful, and you seem like an amazing girl, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend," he persisted.

She sighed and looked away regretfully. He relaxed thinking he had finally got through to her. She seemed like she was just on the edge of turning away when suddenly she stopped and tighted her mouth and turned back to him with a new determination.

"Why not?" She said, matter-of-factly.

"What? What do you mean why not?" he said.

"Why not?" she said again, her face suddenly changing to a more serious, piercing look.

"Don't you want me more than her?" she said, tilting her head to the side, with her hand on her hip, and then started to stroke his wrist with the other.

"You know it's not that simple," he said, beginning to pull away, but she held on to his hand and pulled herself closer.

"Yeah it is," she said softly, her dazzling green eyes penetrating into his. "Why shouldn't it be. Just cause she happened to get to you first? Bullshit. You should be with the girl you want to be with. Simple as that."

She took a sauntering step forward. His back came up against the wall that he hadn't realized was behind him, and suddenly he felt trapped. His heart raced.

"Why don't you ogle me one more time and try to tell me you don't want me more than her..."

She traced her fingers down her neckline and he couldn't help but follow with his eyes into the sweet enticing depths of her cleavage.

"I could tell you were checking out my ass all morning," she said, looking up at him with a knowing smile. "Want a reminder?"

With that she raised his hand up and did a twirl underneath, as if they were dancing, she spun on her toes, and her flexed ass, round and firm, flew by his vision. He felt his erection twitch again and was reminded that he was still rock hard with his shorts bulging forward.

As she spun back around she grabbed his other wrist too and pinned them both against the wall behind his back as she moved her face up inches from his. Her tits were touching his chest and his stiff cock pressed into her stomach.

"Feels like you still want me," she smiled confidently.

He moved to speak again but she interrupted him.

"Don't deny you've been drooling all over me! Don't try to tell me you asked me if I wanted a running partner just to be friendly, or that this is all an innocent mistake. You've wanted me. I've wanted you."

"I'm s..."

"DON'T apologize. Don't you dare try to say sorry for leading me on. I've enjoyed every second of it and I'm not ready to stop."

His defenses were breaking down again. Adrenaline pulsed through his body. He was in the clutches of a bold audacious woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and what she wanted was him. It was irresistible. The look of her sparking eyes gazing into his... The touch of her breasts up against him, and the tip of his shaft against her soft skin...

"This is crazy," He pleaded.

"And you love it," she smiled.

She had his wrists against the wall by his waist. She slid them up higher behind his back and kissed him passionately again. He tried to move, but suddenly realized his shoulders were twisted into a sensitive position, and he was even more trapped. The pleasure of her kiss and the feel of her breasts mashed into his chest again quelled his resistance. Then she grabbed both of his wrists with her left hand and freed her right hand to trace down his abs and under the waistband of his shorts again, quickly finding his rock-hard cock.

His whole body twitched at her touch, and he could feel her smile as she kissed him. She was more deliberate now, massaging it along the whole shaft and pumping it, sliding down to gently caress his testicles and back up to massage and slowly pump again. She pressed up against him harder and intensified the kiss, their tongues mashing together. He knew if he really tried he could get his arms free and push her away, but it was as if only part of his mind could get on board, and he only made feeble pulls away from her firm grip, only to relax again into her embrace.

He was lost in a whirlpool of overwhelming pleasure. Her lips, her body, her hands, it kept feeling better and better with each second. She grabbed him more firmly, pumped more strongly down his shaft, biting at his lip, and breathing heavily between kisses. She began moaning now. The sounds of her own pleasure suddenly turned him on intensely. It became too much, and before he could react he could feel himself going over the edge.

His whole body tensed, he tried to speak but she kissed him harder, and felt his cock spasming as his orgasm came like a freight train. He moaned and grunted thrusting his cock into her hand between their bodies. She gasped at the first feel of his cum between them, but then kissed him even more passionately and pressed hard against him, continuing to pump his cock as it released its load onto her stomach.

As his orgasm finally subsided he began to relax and she giggled softly, still peppering kisses over his face and his neck. She nibbled his ear and spoke breathily.

"You're even more wild about me than I thought!"

His knees buckled slightly, his head collapsed onto her shoulder. She released his hands from behind his back, and brought hers around his waist and under his shirt, caressing him.

His hands seemed to move on their own over the small of her back, and they stood, leaning up against the wall in their embrace for a few silent minutes.

He felt like he should say something, but couldn't figure out what. Part of him wanted to say 'that almost never happens' but it sounded stupid in his mind. It was true, at least with his girlfriend, but this girl was so incredibly sexy...

"Don't worry, I'm actually really flattered," she finally said, with a giggle, as if she had read his mind. "I thought you'd take more coaxing than that."

His head still lay on her shoulder. His mind a blur of emotions. Lust, embarrassment, satisfaction, defeat, release, guilt, affection...

After a while she spoke again. "You know I wasn't really mad at you right baby? I was just desperate to get through to you. I was scared you'd run away and I'd blown my chance."

All he could muster was a whispered "yeah," but it seemed to satisfy her and she hugged him closer.

Despite the the sticky mess between them it still felt good to be touching her. His mind was in shambles, but his body was relaxed. She had drained him in more ways than one. He was somehow content to stay pressed against the wall, under her caring control. So it was eventually her that broke the embrace, and he couldn't deny the pang of disappointment as her skin broke away from his.

"Well, we're a mess," she shrugged and chuckled, looking down at their shirts. "I'm gonna go get a shower."

She ran a finger down his arm. "You could join me if you want?.." she asked with a playful smirk.

To his surprise he felt his cock twitch slightly, but it was the only part of his body that felt like it had any life in it.

"Uhh, n- no I think I'm just gonna.. stay here for now," he finally said, almost disappointed in himself at saying no to her. He felt like a zombie.

"Okay suit yourself. You're gonna need one too though you know," she said as she gestured at his shirt, and sauntered off towards the bathroom.

His back slid down the wall until he sat on the floor, staring blankly in disbelief. Not knowing what to do next.

Chapter 2

Gradually his senses came back to him. He strained and stood up, his muscles aching. He went to the kitchen and had a glass of water, found some chips to snack on and started feeling like a sane human being again. He checked his phone. A text from his girlfriend saying she would be coming over for supper. Shit, what have I done.

He needed to get back to reality. Get this girl out of his house so he could think clearly. As he hydrated his body and filled his stomach he felt emboldened. Confident that he could bounce back from this, and move on. Explain it was a mistake, and hopefully they could forget it and go back to how things were.

He heard the door to the bathroom open and footsteps coming down the hall.

He almost dropped his glass of water as she turned the corner to the kitchen. She was wearing the bathrobe his girlfriend kept there, filling it out in a way he had never known was possible. Her long glistening legs showing off almost their full length before disappearing under the short hem. The waistbelt was pulled tight accentuating her hips. The white cloth cascaded down from her shoulders over the curves of her breasts only to come together just below the underside of her massive orbs, gifting him with a view of her entire cleavage. He couldn't believe his eyes, as he stared at the long deep cleft between her tits as she walked up. She leaned up against the kitchen entrance, which shifted the mass of her chest to the side, giving more sense to the size of her breasts as her cleavage curved between them.

"Shower's all yours," she said, with a seductive smile, knowing exactly what he was looking at. "By the way, where's your washing machine?" She held up her balled up clothes.

He took a second to remember to speak. "Downstairs. To the right."

"K. Hey give me your shirt I'll wash it too." she said, holding out her hand expectantly.

He couldn't think of a reason not to. He took his shirt off and handed it to her, and could see her eyes running over him. She bit her lower lip and gave him a playful smirk as she took his shirt from him.

She swayed her hips as she walked away, and looked back over her shoulder flirtatiously, "Don't keep me waiting too long..."

He stood like a deer in headlights for a few seconds and then made his way to the bathroom. Her image burned into his mind.

How could a woman be so incredibly sexy? It wasn't fair.

His cock had started to become engorged again but he tried to focus his mind. He had to stay strong.

Goddammit where was this girl 3 years ago when I was single? He couldn't help thinking....She would've eaten you alive, man. He retorted to himself

Yeah... yeah she would have... but thankfully not now. I'm a taken man. She just needs to understand that.

Gradually as he went through the motions of cleaning up and showering, his cock stopped throbbing. The cold shower felt good, and invigorated him. He started to regain his composure. Feeling like he had his strength back, both in his mind and his body. He wrapped a towel around his waist. Feeling like it was insufficient cover, but with no other choice, he figured he just needed to get to his room, get properly clothed, and survive until her clothes were washed and she could go home. Simple right?

He walked down the hall to his bedroom and opened the door.

She was laying on his bed on her stomach, propped up on her elbows playing with her phone. Still wearing the bathrobe but with the front untied, her cleavage on full display with her massive breasts bulging up against the mattress. The skin of her round perky ass was half exposed by the short robe, and her legs were shining in the light from the window with her feet playfully crossed in the air.

She brought her stunning eyes up to meet his. All he could do was stare, and feel his self control slowly sink away. She opened her mouth halfway and looked him up and down, meeting his eyes again with a hungry look to her face.

"God you're even sexier when you're all wet," she said, dropping her phone.

Then she reached in front of her and grabbed the bedsheets in her fists and stretched like a cat, bringing her head down and ass up into the air, the robe sliding up her back to reveal it's entire smooth contours. Then bringing it down again she pushed herself up on her hands, arching her back in an alluring stretch, and then finally sitting up on her knees.

The bathrobe was untied in the front, exposing the center of her entire torso, the edges of the material just barely covering her nipples, her breasts hanging free but still pressed together due to their size, her smooth stomach leading down to the exposed top of her trimmed mound showing him that she was completely nude under the robe.

"Get over here," she beckoned with a finger.

He took an automatic step forward before he stopped himself. His heart was already beating through his chest, his fingers clammy. His erection had been growing since he stepped into the room and it was starting to push his towel outward. He stood there feeling a momentum pulling him forward, and a failing strength to resist. He opened his mouth to speak the words he had half-rehearsed before walking in, to explain that he had made a mistake, and that they should just stay friends, though in this moment not a bone in his body would feel like he meant it.

"Look, I think-..."

She let the robe drop down off her shoulders on to the bed as he spoke.

"Hmmm?" she said raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

Her naked figure knelt in front of him. The entirety of her miraculous breasts finally exposed for him to see. His eyes stared, drinking her body in, following the deepness of her cleavage curving out and around the lower edges of her gigantic orbs. Her hard nipples pointing proudly outward from the circles of her pink areolas. Her tits looked like the two most perfect pillows of softness ever conceived, and he couldn't think of anything other than burying his face into their flawless skin. The contour of her delicious hourglass figure curved down from her chest into her waist and out again over her soft, round, fuckable hips. The dark triangle at the top of her closed thighs calling enticingly to him.

"What do you think," she said playfully as she slid forward on the bed, to sit at the edge and look up at him.

He could only stand there speechless. He could feel his pulse in every part of his body. He was frozen between a small part of him saying to run away, but most of him wanting to throw her onto the bed and fuck her gorgeous brains out.

"I think that towel's in the way," she said.

She reached forward and slipped her fingers over the top of the towel by his groin.

This sudden touch snapped him out of his stupor, and he stepped back slightly and opened his mouth to speak again, but she pulled at the top of the towel to stop him, and in the same motion pulled herself up to stand inches away from him.

"You're not thinking about being selfish and leaving me here unsatisfied are you?"

She grabbed the top of his towel with both hands and pulled him against her. Her pointy nipples pressing into his bare chest, and breaking him further.

"You weren't gonna start pretending this was just a mistake and that you don't really want me were you?"

She reached behind him and caressed her hand up his back to his neck to pull him closer, and slid her leg up against his, looking up at him longingly.

"You weren't gonna start babbling more nonsense about your girlfriend were you?"

She suddenly pulled the towel away and threw it to the floor, his rock hard cock sprung up and settled against the soft bare skin of her stomach. She reached around his waist and pulled him close. He couldn't stop his hands from reaching out to find her hips.

With their naked bodies embraced against each other, she slid up to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry. After this, you won't even be able to remember her name."

She gave a soft bite to his earlobe.

She slid her knee up to his hip and wrapped one leg around his ass, pulling him tighter as she stood on one foot. He automatically let his hand slide down under her ass, supporting her thigh with his arm. He could now feel the warmth of her pussy pressed up against him just under his groin. She was dripping wet.

She brought her face in front of his, the air from their heavy breathing mixing in the small space between their mouths.

"Take the woman you want," She said. Her voice husky and desperate now.

coax_me
coax_me
374 Followers