The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take the woman you deserv-..."

Her words were interrupted as he mashed his mouth into hers suddenly. He kissed her more forcefully and passionately than he'd ever done before. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her wet pussy against him as he squeezed her ass. He had surrendered and it felt unbelievable.

She broke the kiss momentarily to smile at him excitedly, and braced her arms behind his neck. He took the hint and grabbed the other side of her ass to help her up, and with a soft giggle she bounced off her foot and wrapped her smooth powerful legs around his torso. She looked down at him affectionately from her perch and resumed their kiss, her tongue dancing around his mouth. He kneaded his fingers into her buttocks, and she started flexing her pelvis into him. Her pussy was pressed into the shaft of his cock now, her juices quickly coating it and her gyrations sliding her lips along his length. His legs strained, and his ankle ached, but he didn't care. She finally broke the kiss again to stare into his eyes for a moment, then squeezed her legs tighter and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Lift me higher baby."

He obeyed and hoisted her up as she pushed down on his shoulders. He let out a groan of disappointment as her pussy slid up beyond his cock, but he couldn't complain for long as she shoved her glorious tits straight into his face. She sunk down onto him again to smother him in their soft billowing depths, her arms braced on his shoulders and her hands running through his hair massaging his scalp. He immediately started licking and sucking at her tits like his life depended on it.

His cock was pressed up against the bottom of her ass now, throbbing with agonizing hardness. His body strained even more to keep her in this position, and his ankle throbbed in pain, but he wanted nothing more in the world then to keep her there, exploring her tits with his mouth, his saliva coating their wide surface. He wanted to be superman for her, to endure pain for her, sacrifice every ounce of strength for her, to move the fucking world for her.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it baby, they're all yours. I'm all yours," she moaned.

She started rotating her hips again and he could now feel the wet bottom of her pussy on the top of his cock. He tried to thrust and tilt himself to make the head of his cock sink into her, but their position didn't quite let it happen. He couldn't move his hands for fear of dropping her. His efforts made him lose his balance for a second and she gasped and brought her hand up to press against the ceiling, stopping them from toppling over.

She kept slowly moving her hips like she was searching for the tip of his cock with her entrance, obviously wanting it inside her as much as he did, and the effect was his cock sliding over her ass and pussy lips in an intensely excruciating tease. They were both moaning in frustration and bliss. He didn't know he could want something as much he wanted to be inside of her hot, soaking cunt at that moment, feeling it so close but not quite attainable. She kept her hand braced on the ceiling, groaning in ecstasy and torment as his cock tantalized the edges of her pussy. She tried sliding down slightly, and it almost worked as his tip pierced the entrance of her folds for a brief beautiful moment before sliding out and onto her skin again.

"Uhh, fuck," she moaned. As he grunted into her tits.

She squeezed his face roughly into her, suffocating him completely in the mounds of her chest for a moment, as she pushed herself to slide up his torso again. Rotating her hips until he felt her quivering wetness at the head of his cock, she slid down again and his head found her entrance for another glorious second, but then slid out and up the front of her pussy and across her clitoris"

"Uugghh Fuck!" She yelled, as he let out his own growl of frustration muffled into the depths of her tits. She squeezed her legs around his torso tighter than he thought possible, as she mashed her clitoris against the top of his shaft. She humped wildly against him, like her pussy was throwing a tantrum into the side of his manhood, and they almost toppled over again as she braced her hand harder against the ceiling. Despite his dedication his body was reaching it's limit and he felt more and more unsteady as his ankle ached and his legs and back strained, and he stubbornly refused to ignore her tits long enough to catch his breath.

"Oh my God! Just throw me on the bed and fuck me!!" she cried out.

He gasped for breath as he brought his head out of her cleavage. Wildness in both of their eyes as they met. She glanced behind her for a moment and then let go of his neck with a mischievous smile as she vaulted off of him and landed on her back on the mattress with her arms spread out. He watched her bounce off of it like a trampoline as she let out a laugh. Her tits bouncing and rippling in waves that were absolutely mesmerizing. She came to a stop and reached a foot out as if to guide him to her, and let her other leg fall to the side to reveal her wet pussy exposed and waiting for him.

He took her foot and kissed her ankle, and slowly ran a trail of kisses up the inside of her calf and thigh. He reached her slit and paused for a moment, then placed soft kisses just outside of it. She was breathing heavy and grabbed the bedsheets in fists at her side. He licked gently up the side of her labia and then slowly circled her clit with his tongue. Then moved to her entrance, kissing and gently exploring with his tongue, savoring her taste.

"Ahhhhh. Baby your mouth is great but I want your cock. I need it. I need it right fucking now," she said with a voice both affectionate and demanding.

He couldn't even dream of disobeying her.

He brought his kisses across her stomach and up the mountains of her breasts, then over her neck and stopped to stare at her beautiful eyes as he loomed over her. His rock hard cock pointing down and ready to plunge into her fantastical depths.

"Do it. Make me yours," she said breathily.

His only hesitation was a brief realization in the back of his mind that he had no hesitation, that nothing mattered other than fucking his goddess, claiming his woman like she demanded of him. Nothing would stop him now from burying his bare cock inside her pussy. It was all that was right. All that was natural. Fated, like a boulder tumbling down a cliff.

He felt her ankle pull into his ass from behind, coaxing him forward. With a slow determined thrust, he felt the end of his cock press into the wet folds of her labia, and slide firmly, but comfortably, into her tight entrance. It felt amazingly right, like a puzzle piece that was finally slipped into place.

They moaned out in unison as he entered her, he pressed his forehead against hers, the lips of their open mouths gently touching as they breathed heavily into each other.

The hot, wet contour of her flesh was hugging his cock perfectly, drawing him forward. He slowly thrust his hips, cherishing the moment each millimeter was enveloped. She matched his gradual pace, squeezing her walls into him with each thrust.

"aahh. gasp ahh. gasp ahh." Each of her breaths coming out as a soft moan now, she dug her nails into his back. He did the same to her shoulder with one hand and with the other he reached down and grasped the top of her ass to pull himself farther inside. Just over half his length was inside her now. His diamond-hard cock twitching in excitement. He lengthened his thrusts, sliding out until only the head was still inside and then pushing deeper than before to stretch out a new part of her.

"uuuuggghhhh. breath, breath, breath UUGGGGHHHH." He closed his eyes tightly and moaned with each advance as she contracted around him. Her fast high-pitched moans with each panting breath, harmonized against his slow low-pitched bestial ones. Every push that invaded her further made their voices grow louder and more passionate. Until finally he let go of her shoulder and grabbed the other side of her ass, his fingers digging in. They opened their eyes and stared into each other in wild anticipation as he slid his cock back, ready to descend to it's full length. She wrapped both of her legs around his waist and in one glorious motion their bodies converged.

His full hard length plunged entirely inside her, reaching it's limit as her labia pressed against his base, her legs squeezing him tightly, his hands pulling forcefully into her ass. Her arms clasped around his chest for dear life, squishing her tits into him. She flexed the sides of her cunt around his cock tighter than he would have thought possible. All of this happened at once as they each threw their heads back, crying out in pleasure. Her piercing scream and his deep yell echoed through the room.

They gasped for breath and then kissed fiercely again. Their bodies held together twisting and writhing into each other, but never unlocking from their tight embrace.

He was beyond anything he had ever felt before. Feeling the inside of her incredible pussy, the firmness of her legs around him, the softness of her phenomenal breasts and the smooth warmth of the rest of her body entwined with him. She was like a whole new world, one that he never wanted to leave, to float away in its bliss forever, like he was home.

They finally relaxed enough for him to start his slow thrusts again. She met his rhythm eagerly with her soft hips pressing up into him. He brought his face up away from hers and she smiled at him in lustful satisfaction as her body rippled underneath him.

He brought his hands up from her ass to trace the curves of her sides and slide them over her breasts. He squeezed massive handfuls of their pillowy flesh. Bulging between his fingers and around the sides of his hands. He squeezed, slowly but strongly, again and again, into every different part of their huge surface, relishing in their full size and scope. Exploring every aspect of their immense curvature, savoring the heavenly feel of them under his hands. He squeezed every time he thrust into her, letting out a heavy breath with every slow heave. It was pure heaven. His cock seemed to swell even harder, though he hadn't thought it possible, and penetrated deeper inside of her.

"MMMmmmm, I can't believe how.. ahhhh.. how good your cock feels," she cooed.

He simply let out a horny satisfied sigh in response. gradually quickening his thrusts.

"Do you like how my tits feel baby?"

"uuuhhhh fuck," he groaned as he squeezed them harder.

"I bet- hahhh, I bet you've been wanting to squeeze them like that all day."

"Oh my GOD!, yeah!" he agreed. Finding that admitting it out loud turned him on even more. He thrust harder.

"ugh, your hands feel ugh so good!" she moaned.

"Rrrrrgh! You're Fucking INCREDIBLE!" he exclaimed, and brought his face down suddenly to feast on her tits, licking and sucking and nibbling.

"AH! Yes baby!" she cried out in surprise. "OH! yeah worship them baby, ahhh I fucking love it!"

As he brought his face to her tits he had lowered his body and flexed his torso to point his cock higher into her. He brought one of his hands down to pull her ass up into him at a better angle.

"OH! Fuck! Yeah like THAT baby keep going!"

He increased his pace. Exploring her tits with his mouth. She was the only woman in the world. Everything else had slipped away and there was only her, and his need to please her, to adore her perfect body.

"Ah, Does it Ah feel good baby? she asked encouragingly.

"YEAH, Uhhh So Good!" He panted onto her chest.

"ahh ahh! Do you love my ass baby?"

"UGGGHH YES! I fucking love it!" As he squeezed her buttock hard with his hand.

"yeah? uhh, uhh!, do you love my legs?" she continued.

"Hhnnggg Fuck YES!" he replied as he slid his hand up over her firm smooth thigh and back to her ass again.

"Mmmm , Do you love my tits?"

He grunted into the a mouthful of one of them, in agreement.

"ah! Do you, AH! love my pussy?"

"God YES! Every ugh! Every fucking part of you! You're UGGHH You're amazing!"

"Yeah?" she gleamed excitedly.

"rrrgh YEAH! RRRGH!!" he affirmed as he reveled in the pleasure bombarding his cock.

"More amazing than her?"

"Who?"

She erupted in laughter. He hadn't actually meant it as a joke. He literally hadn't understood, and it took him a second to remember who she meant. The thought of his girlfriend flashed into his mind like a memory of a different life. A brief echo of guilt sounded from the small sane part of him in it's prison in the farthest corner of his mind. It was quickly quelled as his attention came back to her body underneath him.

She gyrated in hysterical triumphant laughter. Her tits bouncing up and down, and waves undulating over their surface with every jolt. Her stomach flexing with every laugh and pulses of pressure transmitting into her pussy to give his cock a very unique sensation. He tightened his grip on her at this unexpected new thrill.

"HA HA ha haaaa, ooooohhhhh BABY! That was perfect!!" "Oh my GOD you're fucking PERFECT!!" she shouted.

She started fucking up into him with sudden wild vigor. Bucking her hips hard against his and using her legs to lever him down into her. He quickly caught up to her pace, but was panting hard as she threw their bodies into overdrive.

"YES! AH! YES!! BABY! AH! AH!!" she wailed excitedly.

He pushed up on his arms to brace himself, and she slid her hands up to his shoulders and dug her fingers in.

"AH! FUCK ME! AH! FUCK ME HARD!! BABY!! AH! AHH!!" she continued.

Heat and sweat accumulated between their savagely heaving bodies as their crescendo built.

RRGH!! breath RRGH!! breath RRRGHH!! He grunted fiercely in time with each impact.

"SO?! ah! ah! ah! Tell me really baby! Am I better than you girlfriend?!!" Her voice shaking from the power of their bodies colliding. "More amazing than her?!"

"UGH! SO. UGH! MUCH. UGH! MORE!! UGH!! UGH!!" He admitted, staring down into her eyes, as he lost himself.

She had a possessive look to her now. A confident determination. Even though he was on top, she was in control, the clasp of her legs around him governing their pace.

She slowed her hips down but made each thrust more powerful. Squeezing him tightly again every time he bottomed out inside of her. It drove him even crazier. The loud slap of their skin echoing through the room every time their hips collided.

"WHO do you want to BE with baby!?" she asked, confident of the answer.

slap! "YOU!!!" slap! "FUCK!!" slap! "RRGHH!!" he confirmed.

"WHO do you BELONG TO?!" She demanded victoriously.

slap! "UUGGHHH YOU!! slap! RRGGHH!! ONLY YOU! slap! AAGGGHHH! FUCK YES!!"

"YEAH!!?? AHH! AHH! You're mine?! AHHH!" Her mouth hung open in ecstasy and her eyes shone in bold anticipation.

"AAAAHHHH FUCK! RRRGGHH! YEAH! I am ALL YOURS!!" He proclaimed as he threw himself into her.

"YYYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!! AAHHHH AAHHHHH!! She wailed "I'M SO CLOSE!!"

"UUGGHHHH ME TOO!!! He shouted.

"AAHHH! CUM INSIDE ME BABY! AAHHH! FUCK!! CUM INSIDE YOUR WOMAN!!"

Any remaining part of his sanity sunk away as they drove furiously into each other. He became an animal with only the instinct to breed his mate. Like a beast raised with no other purpose than to fuck her, to worship and please her, Like he had searched all his life without knowing that purpose, and had finally found it. He needed to cum inside her. He needed to cum inside her more than he needed air in his lungs.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! AAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed piercingly with every powerful thrust as he growled along with her from the depths of his being.

"UUUGGHHHH!! RRRGHGHHHH!! AAAHHHHGGGHH!!!"

Her body suddenly went stiff. She arched her back. Her legs squeezed down on to him and her hips lifted up into him to squeeze him so hard he felt like he was going to break in half. She violently spasmed as her orgasm hit her. Screaming out in pure rapture. Her pussy went crazy on his cock. Turbulent spasms dancing over his shaft as she clenched down on him.

It sent him careening over the edge, the feelings and sounds of her climax ripping an orgasm out of him like he'd never felt before. He saw nothing but red and felt like the entire surface of his skin disintegrated into pure energy. He heard himself yelling out but was barely aware. Every muscle in his body clenched almost painfully.

His bare cock exploded inside her pussy. Gush after gush, wave after wave, crashing on the shore of her cervix. Every release met with a determined thrust to bring himself as deep as he could inside of her, a primal need taking over, with his body deciding that inseminating her was the most vital thing he'd ever do in his life. He couldn't believe how much he came, spewing into her every ounce of his cum that he could possibly muster, again and again and again. Every eruption feeling like a greater victory, flooding her more and more, as her pussy convulsed in appreciation.

Finally his load was spent. He groaned in exhaustion. Her orgasm slowing to a stop, she let out a exhilarated moan. Their slick sweaty bodies collapsing into each other. Hips still instinctively bucking at aftershocks that slowly subsided as he lay on top of her. His head nestled into her neck, breathing heavily, feeling her breasts rise and fall into his chest. The bliss of endorphins lulling him to drift away into her soft paradise.

He slipped into unconsciousness.

Chapter 3

He woke up not knowing where he was for a split second, and gave a slight jolt.

"Did you fall asleep for a bit there?" she giggled.

His surroundings and reality came back to him. He still lay on top of her. His skin getting cold from the evaporating sweat but her warm body feeling as soft and comfortable as before. His cock was still inside her even though he was no longer erect.

"That was amazing baby," she cooed as she slid her hands over his back and massaged his neck. "Like, mindblowing, seriously," she sighed.

He silently agreed. He thought back to what had happened. He couldn't fathom how what was probably barely more than 10 minutes of missionary position had been the best sex of his life, but with this girl it somehow was.

"Better than I imagined" She continued affectionately "...and I had imagined a lot."

"Hmmm?" he hummed into her neck.

"I've wanted you for quite a while babe" she explained "It just never quite worked out until now. You're terrible at reading hints by the way... But neither of us were single, which DID stop me for a while.. When you asked about the running thing I was really excited, and today, as the morning went on, I figured fuck-it, I'd test the waters anyway, and well... Here we are."

She kissed his shoulder and sent tingles into his spine then sighed blissfully, "I've fantasized about you so many times. You're like a dream come true."

Part of him wanted to reply that he'd felt the same way, but his responsible mind had started to come back and was reminding him of what he'd done wrong.

He made to move off of her but she pulled him close.

"No stay, I like you like this," she smiled.

Those legs could squeeze for days, he thought to himself.

The slight movement brought awareness of his body back to him, and he felt the clamminess of his skin, the ache in his pelvis, his cock slightly numb inside her, but somehow they were all satisfying feelings.

"How long was I out for?" he asked.