The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard sobbing screams. "STOP FUCKING HER! GET OFF HIM!"

He felt her squeeze him tighter into herself and change to slower heavier thrusts, as he heard more footsteps, then felt weak vibrating thuds transmitting through her back. Eventually one small fist striking his finger as it clung to her back, but not hard enough to do any damage.

Finally she'd had enough and released him from her arms and sat up. Cold air hit him as well as the sudden view of his former girlfriend in hysterics, flailing her arms at them.

"FUCK OFF!" His Goddess shouted in angry annoyance and, leaning to brace against the couch, shoved her away.

He watched as the smaller woman lurched backwards, tripping on her own bathrobe. Her feet left the ground and she landed hard on her ass, sliding to a stop against the tv stand across the room.

A brief glimpse of beautiful, furiously triumphant eyes flashed into his just before she pulled him quickly back into her breasts. She immediately started fucking him again, harder than he thought possible. With violent need. Flesh slapping. Tits bouncing roughly against his face. His cock careening into the sensational depths of her cunt.

Helpless pitiful sobs sounded from the other side of the room.

The tornado of pleasure engulfing him was accelerating him towards his inevitable climax, and her rising excitement was evident in the crescendo of her yelps and quick screams.

"AH!! AH!! BABY!! AHH!! GIVE IT!! TO ME!! AHH!! YES!! YES!!

"UGH!! UGH!! RGH!! RGH!!" he barked roughly, the magnitude of his voice muted into the soft bouncing mass of her tits.

An electrical fire was raging through his cock and starting to shoot through his body. He thrusted like his life depended on it. In that moment her snug, slick, hot pulsating pussy became the center of the universe, the most precious and incredible place ever conceived, made just for him, just for his cock.

"AHH!! FUCK!! I'M GONNA!! CUM!! BABY!! AHH!! AHH!! She wailed joyfully

He pulled her into him in overwhelming need, his arms shaking.

"AHHH!! CUM WITH ME BABY!! CUM IN YOUR WOMAN!! SHOW US WHO YOU BELONG TO!!!"

"RRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" His voice vibrated her tits with its power.

The last sounds he was able to comprehend before he lost control were footsteps running across the room and down the stairs. The last steps drowned out by the ear-piercing scream of his mate as she came hard around his cock. He barely heard the door slam at the exact second his whole body erupted in a mind-destroying orgasm.

She arched her back lifting her tits up, and his face slid out of her cleavage as he threw his head back to release a primal bellow in unison with her scream. Echoing through the house and out into the street.

She crushed her hips into him and clutched him between her thighs as he savagely drove his cock as deep as humanly possible into her cunt.

He opened fire inside her unprotected, utterly defenseless pussy like a geyser. Drenching her walls, drowning her cervix with a deluge of his seed. He didn't know how he still had so much to give her, but she somehow drew it out of him, like a superpower.

He yelled out in deep guttural roars with every spasm of his cock. Her long screams were broken only by her need to breathe, and her pussy convulsed in delight at his onslaught. Their entire bodies moved as one, in powerful whipping waves of passion.

She needed it all. It was demanded of him, and every morsel of strength not expended in giving it to her was a crime. Her screams rallied his armies, giving life and vigor where spent exhaustion should have been. Eruption after eruption of hot virile cum from his rock-hewn weapon. Heave after heave, invading her fertile palace. He persevered like a hero on a battlefield, blessed with unnatural endurance and stamina by his patron goddess. Her pussy demanded it, clamoring at his cock for more, and more and more. He gave it to her. More and more, willing it onward, needing it to never end.

He gave her everything. He flexed as hard as he could into one final spasm, drawing it out as long as he could, finally relenting that it was finished. He was spent. Berserker rage transforming into the exhausted relief of victory; the conquest won.

Their thrashing bodies gradually relaxed, the crashing waves of their entangled form transitioned to a slow rippling rhythm. Their voices diminishing to heavy panting. She brought her angelic face close to his, and they each stared in disbelief into the eyes of their mate. Deep primal vindication flowing within their long gaze. Their bodies were both trembling, each breathing long shaky breaths. They kissed. Her soft mouth opening wide onto his, they pressed their faces together and moved their lips and tongues hastily, each trying to reward the other with their mouths, and trying to out-do each other's gratitude. Slippery sweat dripping over their entire skin, they slid their hands everywhere they could touch on each other's bodies, exploring and appreciating, trying to honor every inch of their precious lover. Their kiss drew on. Minutes flew by. The trembling of their bodies eventually fading into true blissful relaxation.

"Mmm that was kiss that was amazing baby kiss I can't believe it kiss that was so crazy but kiss you're so incredible kiss ohh, youre so worth it!" kiss

He let out a satisfied sigh "Yeah kiss that was insane kiss you're just kiss unreal kiss ..so perfect." kiss

She purred in appreciation, "I'm yours now baby," and nuzzled his nose with hers.

He smiled, "Yeah you are," and gave a quick squeeze. He looked distant and thoughtful for a moment, "I'd say it's official now," looking regretful at how ugly the confrontation had been.

She understood him, and watched him for a moment with trepidation.

"Okay look," she said. "Baby, you have to believe I didn't mean for it to happen like that. I mean I have to admit it was hot as fuck..."

He grunted and squeezed in reluctant agreement.

"...but I thought we had more time. Honestly. I was still looking at your clock now and then, and it was exciting to kinda push it and go on for longer, but I didn't think..."

"Yeah" he nodded in agreement "Still.."

She sighed "What I was MAYBE was aiming for was timing it so I was back in my running gear and leaving when she arrived, and I'd tell her I forgot something like we had said. That way I could see her in person and size her up again... remind me who I was up against you know? And... I maybe thought you could see me next to her and... help you realize you wanted me more..?" she confessed.

He pictured it. "It would've worked," he admitted. "I mean, you wouldn't have needed to. I meant what I said."

She smiled and pecked a kiss lovingly on his lips. "Good. I just... well they say when you're torturing someone you can't always trust what they tell you."

He laughed. "You were doing that for sure."

She sighed "Do you think she'll get over it?"

He thought for a minute. "Yeah. Eventually. In fact, I can already think of a couple guys she might be happy to move on to."

She raised an eyebrow at that, but chose to ignore it, moving on.

"I just don't want you to think I'm pure evil, or completely crazy" she looked at him hopefully.

"No," he reassured her. "Although... I don't mind you being a LITTLE evil... and a LITTLE crazy," he said with a sly grin, as he squeezed her ass.

She returned a devilish smile to him. "Well good 'cause you kinda bring it out of me baby" she said, and playfully wiggled her tits up his chest until her cleavage pressed against the stubble of his chin.

"You kinda bring it out of me too" he said, as he slid his mouth down and gave a soft bite.

"MMmmm," she hummed in appreciation.

Then he brought his eyes up to hers and paused in consideration.

She looked down at him, amused, trying to read his thoughts.

Then he suddenly shoved his face in her cleavage and motorboated her.

She shrieked a surprised laugh. Arching into it.

He took a breath and did it again and she laughed hysterically, jiggling her massive tits into him purposefully and holding him into her.

He slobbered and sputtered into her perfect mounds as she squealed in delight. Pushing harder up into her they lost their balance and started falling to the side off of the couch. She screamed in surprise and wrapped her legs tightly around him as they fell sideways onto the rug. Ignoring a brief painful thud, they clasped onto each other and rolled around on the floor laughing.

Eventually they came to a rest, with her on top again. She slowly slid off of him, rubbing her tits down his body, sliding her hands down his legs, and eventually coming to a rest sitting on her knees at his feet, rubbing his calves caringly. He flexed up to sit and stare at her voluptuous figure, sighing in admiration. They leaned forward and kissed for a brief moment again, then they helped each other stand up. He teetered a bit with a head rush and braced into her to stop from falling.

"That ankle isn't still bothering you is it?" she giggled as she supported him.

"No just dizzy. My ankle was never that bad," he admitted to her.

She squinted up at him and smiled, "I know."

Their fingers slipped apart as she went downstairs to get her laundry, and he went to his bedroom to put on a fresh pair of clothes. He noticed the drywall was dented behind the headboard and made a note that he'd have to fix that later. When he came out she was back in her running outfit and had already started cleaning up the broken casserole dish and food on the floor at the top of the stairs. He got down on his knees to help her.

"Thanks baby," she said affectionately.

They worked together and it didn't take long. Although he missed the garbage with a piece of broken dish when he was distracted by her tits swaying as she wiped the floor. She looked up at him and flashed her knowing smile that he was beginning to recognize.

As the final bits were cleaned up she scoffed "Ham casserole. Probably would've tasted like shit anyway."

He finished drying his hands and they naturally slid together in a close hug. He knew he'd never get tired of her chest pressed against his.

"Lets go back to my place for supper and I'll make you something tastier," she suggested locking her big beautiful eyes with his. He knew he could never say no to them.

"Sure," he smiled and kissed her, treasuring the feel of her lips.

He held her hand contentedly as they walked out the door and she led him away.

Epilogue

2 years later...

He scrolled through the document on his computer, the late afternoon sun shining through his private office window. The promotion had been great. More money, new office, but it definitely came with more work and responsibility.

His phone buzzed..

A text reading: When you get home, go straight downstairs. XOXO

His cock twitched. He knew exactly what that meant. He checked the time. 3:30 Shit. He had a lot more work to do. He had already been thinking he'd have to do overtime again today, but he couldn't let that happen now. Time to buckle down.

The next hour and a half he worked like a madman. Documents finished. Phone calls made. Emails sent. Speedwalking down hallways to delegate to his staff. He was a machine of efficiency, inspired by the anticipation of what her text had implied. If he worked this hard every day he'd be worth twice the generous wage they were paying him, he thought. She often brought out the best in him. She was skilled that way. She could also bring out the worst in him. That usually happened in the basement... She was skilled there too... He smiled to himself thinking about her.

5:00 came and his desk was clean. Coat and shoes on, and out the door immediately. He tried hard not to speed too much on the drive home but it was difficult. His foot heavy with anticipation.

He burst through the door and ripped his coat and shoes off, descending the stairs quickly. They had moved into a beautiful new house a few months ago and it had tons of space, including a huge finished basement. They hadn't needed to make many renovations, but one project had been to clad the far wall of the basement in thick heavy solid wood planks, reinforced and studded with hooks and brackets. At first glance it would look like it was for fitness workouts, and it often was... It was often for other things too...

When he reached the bottom she was nowhere to be seen. He stood confused for a second, but quickly noticed a pair of handcuffs bolted to the far wall with a note attached.

The words "Put these on behind your back and wait" were written in her handwriting with a heart drawn around it, and the imprint of dark red lipstick next to it from a pair of lips he recognized.

He quickly stripped his clothes off and attached the cuffs to his wrists, his member already starting to grow in anticipation. What was the occasion? he thought. They still had sex on a very regular basis, more than he could ask for, but the kinky stuff was usually reserved for special occasions, often something to celebrate, though it didn't take much of an excuse, thankfully. The cuffs were lined with fur and he appreciated the thought. The solid chain between them attached at the halfway point to a heavy bolt sunk into the thick wood. He tested them out. It didn't budge. Good work baby.

Finally he heard steps coming slowly down the stairs and his head shot up. His cock twitching instinctively.

When she rounded the corner his mouth opened and he almost literally drooled. She must have gone shopping recently, this outfit was new.

Sharp black stilettos clicked across the floor. A pair of fishnet stockings clung to her long smooth legs. Her thick muscular thighs flexing as she walked and her round fertile hips swaying back and forth sexually. She wore a black leather bikini, with pink pointed metal studs around the edges. No corset these days. She was in the second trimester of her pregnancy now, and her belly had started to show more noticeably. He gazed fondly at this and glanced at the wedding band on her finger, rubbing his own ringed finger proudly, and smiling at the thought of having truly bred his goddess. The father of her child. His heart swelled with pride.

What could not be ignored were the two miracles that were bulging from her chest. Her breasts. Swollen and heavy with the changes of pregnancy, they had already expanded beyond their previous enormity to mind-boggling proportions. The leather bikini strained expertly to keep them supported and contained, while complimenting their massive contours perfectly. He wondered if it was custom made. They jiggled and rippled in mouth-watering bounces as she walked. Her face was stunning as always, but today she had dark, almost gothic makeup contrasting with her glowing skin. Her face was serious, with a hint of anger, but he could tell it was an act, betrayed by her beautiful eyes, where he could recognize the look of true love shining out to him. He shivered. Her hair was done in a tight bun that he noticed was pierced with a long narrow dagger.

"I didn't tell you to strip baby," she scolded him.

She reached up and removed the knife from her bun, her brunette hair falling down in luscious waves. She twirled the dagger in her fingers. "I was going to slice your clothes off"

He exhaled hard at the thought. "But I like that suit," he grinned. He honestly would have gladly sacrificed it for the thrill.

"Do you mean to say you disobeyed me on purpose?!" she asked bitingly

"No, mistress, I'm sorry," he replied, quickly getting into character.

"You'd better be," she warned. "Why do you keep making me have to punish you?"

He could think of a few reasons. He couldn't help smiling in anticipation.

"That face doesn't look very sorry!" she said threateningly. Then she suddenly threw the dagger at the wall and with a loud thud, it landed into the wood 2 feet from his face.

"Fuck! me!" he exclaimed at the sudden threat. Glancing at the dagger and then back at her in disbelief. It was far enough away that there had probably been no real danger, and he was fairly confident in her aim... but it still wiped the smile from his face and got his heart racing faster than it already was. He looked at her both awestruck and adoringly.

"All in good time, if you earn it, my love," she replied. She sauntered the last few steps up to him and pressed her wide heaving tight-leather-clad chest into him, the metal studs digging into his skin. She wrapper her arms around him to grasp his wrists behind him and leaned in to bite his ear.

"That was crazy," he whispered.

"And you love it," she whispered back, both of them smiling at the hinted memory of their first time.

20 minutes later...

The house echoed with their cries of passion.

"AH! AH! YES! BABY! AH! AH! HARDER! BABY! AH!! FUCK! YES!! AH!! AH!!" her quick high screams were music to his ears.

The handcuff chains strained against the wood. She hung off of him, fingers locked behind his neck, arms extended and back arching, with her head thrown back and her hair dangling downwards. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut in pure bliss. Her powerful thighs clung around his waist desperately riding his cock.

"UGH! UGH! FUCK!! OH! GOD! BABY! UGH!! YEAH!! UGH!! FUCK!!" he shouted in violent lust. His legs braced against the corner of the wall as he leaned forward, his muscular arms strained against the handcuffs, his lungs working vigorously, confident in his endurance. He was in a lot better shape these days. Yet another way she brought out the best in him.

Her bikini lay tossed on the floor, next to her stockings and high-heels. The dagger sunken into a different spot on the wood directly above them. Their naked sweat-soaked bodies rutted gloriously, like two primitive majestic beasts in their underground lair. His cock driving with devotion into her hot quivering pussy. Her mammoth tits rippled and bounced into each other, like two soft succulent planets colliding. He stared at them hypnotized, as the pressure built inside of him. He could tell she was getting close too. Any second now...

"OH!! BABY!! AH!! I'M!! GONNA!! AH!! CUM!! BABY!! PLEASE!! AH!! AH!!" her screams heightened.

He put all of his power into lunging inside her as hard as he could.

"UGH!! YEAH!! BABY!! ME!! TOO!! UGH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! UGH!!" he roared.

It never ceased to amaze him, every time she ripped his mind apart with their simultaneous orgasms. Her trembling, contracting and screaming always throwing him headlong over the edge as reliably as a chemical reaction. Fire and fury coursed through him as he unloaded into her. Releasing his seed to barrage the entrance of her womb as he had so many times before. He would never tire of it. The feelings of purpose and fulfillment it brought him were both familiar and precious, as he gushed and gushed into her flexing slick cunt. Still the center of his universe. His cock devoted like a sworn servant, her pussy it's benevolent master, coaxing every drop from him again and again. All of his stress, all his problems, his sorrow, his regret, his pain, everything bad in his life was condensed down and released out of him as he came into her, as it always did. Her piercing screams and his rumbling yells bounced off the walls. Their convulsions finally slowed and she brought her head up and pulled herself back into him. The mass of her tits hit him with a delicious momentum, as her hard nipples pressed into his skin. They made out for a few minutes, riding their aftershocks and sliding the sweaty skin of their bodies over each other slowly in their loving embrace.

Their kiss ended as they caught their breaths and stared at each other, smiling in shared affection. She remained wrapped around him. Comfortable on her favorite perch.