The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing and his cock pulsed in a slow rhythm now, pushing hard against the side of her hip.

"Hm hm hmmm, what have we here?" she asked playfully as she finally ran her fingers over its shaft, still only barely grazing the skin, a tingling pleasure anywhere she touched. His eyes were closed and he was breathing faster. His hand massaged into her shoulder more strongly and caressed her back.

She lifter her hips to allow his cock to finally spring upwards and she grasped his shaft immediately and moved her hand gently along his length.

He sighed out in relief.

"Fuck," he exhaled, as she tightened her grip and pumped. As she did so she slid his shirt up higher and he took the hint, slipping his arms out and tossing it to the floor.

She let go and moved both her hands to his waistband and pulled down. As she slid down his shorts she slid her body down as well. Her breasts rubbing over his abs, and eventually his cock sliding between her cleavage. He opened his eyes and his mouth at that sudden sensation, and looked down to see her throw his shorts on the floor and drop her robe off her shoulders. Their naked bodies facing each other, she locked her gorgeous eyes with his as she grabbed his shaft again and lowered her mouth to his cock. He grabbed the couch in anticipation.

She kissed the head tenderly and it pulsed into her soft wet lips. Then she began to pepper kisses down his shaft and onto his balls, while still teasing the shaft with the tips of her fingers. Then she lay one long lick up the underside of his shaft and as she reached the top, finally placed the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking gently.

"Ohhhh Fuck," he breathed out heavily again.

She descended her mouth over his shaft, still pumping gently at his base. The warm wetness coating his cock and her mouth sliding up and around tantalizingly.

He groaned, pressing up into her.

She continued to suck and kiss, and pump and caress. He lay back on the couch in bliss as time slipped by. Eventually she moved her body upwards, still stroking him with her hands and then letting go to guide her cleavage over his cock.

The sudden feeling of her tits billowing around his cock made him open his eyes and look down in wonder at her again. She slowly slid their smooth skin up and down his wet shaft. The sensation of their incredible softness and the view of them ballooning out onto his groin completely blowing his mind. She pressed them harder together to envelop him completely in her cleavage, sliding up and down more heavily. He felt a need to be closer to her as he flexed his abs to reach down and caress her shoulders and run his fingers through her hair. She continued to bury his cock between her tits, squeezing and bouncing them over him as she looked up into his eyes with proud confidence.

He couldn't help himself. She let out a gasp of surprised delight as he sat up and grabbed her under her arms pulling her forcefully into him and fucking upwards into her cleavage. He held her tightly against him with his hands pulling at her shoulder blades, and his forearms holding her breasts together onto his cock. Her hands were then free to reach up and clasp around his neck. She looked up lovingly at him as he flexed into her, with her tits dancing up and down as he humped eagerly into their immense softness. They swelled upwards as the head of his cock just barely poked through the top of her cleavage. He sped up, getting more excited and amazed at what he was experiencing.

"Don't, ah! get too excited baby!" she smiled up at him. "Cumming on my tits would be hot but I'd be a mess again," but her warning had the opposite effect.

"AH! FUCK! I WANT to though!" he said, and sped up even more at the sudden thought of coating her beautiful tits with his cum.

"Ha HA! No I know but I don't want to have to have another shower baby! I like it better inside me!"

He didn't relent, it felt too good shoving his manhood between her miraculous bouncing tits, and he pulled her into him even tighter as she tried to push him away. Then he stood up, lifting her up by the armpits as he continued to pull her into him, moving her whole body to fuck harder into her cleavage.

"AH! Baby NO! You're gonna CUM where I WANT you to!" She looked up angrily at him as her whole body shook with his thrusts. He stared down determinedly as they continued struggling against each other in anger but also an intense new lust.

"UH! NO! BABY! STOP! UH! you FUCKING! MAN! UGH! you THINK you're SO! STRONG! UH! FUCK!"

She pushed against his hips looking both outraged and turned on at the same time.

He wouldn't have lasted much longer. Her cries were sending him over the edge. But she suddenly reached down and pulled his feet out from under him and he fell backwards onto the couch, letting go of her to break his his fall.

She immediately started crawling over him. Chest heaving and eyes wild. She put her weight on her knees and dug them into his groin.

"UGGHH, NOT COOL BABY!" She walked her hands up his chest, digging her nails in.

"HMMM? she breathed heavily "Think you can just ignore me and cum wherever you want?" She sat down on his stomach, and he could feel that her pussy was gushing wet. She started rocking her hips into him, then grabbed two handfulls of his hair and lowered her face into his.

"HUH? Just cause you have those big strong hands and that big fucking cock?" She interrogated him huskily. He flexed his abs as she ground her sopping wet pussy into them.

She lowered her mouth to his ear and suddenly spoke in a more normal earnest voice

"Look, it's hot when you manhandle me baby but when I say stop you stop," she said.

He let out a sigh "I'm sorry baby. You're just so... Fuck you felt so good" he told her honestly.

She looked seriously into his eyes, hands still entangled in his hair.

"Hmmmm, okay I forgive you," she said thoughtfully, "but only cause you finally called me baby," she smiled.

"How about you make it up to me hmm?" she said, and pulled down on his hair keeping his head in place and walked up his body with her knees. "Lets give that bad-boy cock a time out, so it can settle down a bit."

She kept moving upwards until she hovered her pussy over top of his face and looked down at him.

"Prove how sorry you are baby," She breathed heavily. "Make me believe it."

She dropped herself on to him and he eagerly opened his mouth to meet her pussy.

Her juices started flowing into his mouth, saturating him with her taste. He licked and sucked and prodded with his tongue as she rotated her hips into him, moaning in pleasure. He reached up and squeezed her ass. His saliva sloshing into her juices in wet smacks of lust as he dedicated his mouth to her. Minutes went by. Her moans gradually heightened. She still had control of him with his hair wrapped in her fingers and she moved to position his mouth more directly over her clitoris. He kissed and licked delicately as she whimpered in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh! Ooooohh! Thats it baby!"

She started to quiver. Quickly panting..

"ah! ah! ah! ah! YES! BABY! AH!"

She pulled his head forcefully down onto the couch away from her clit and smothered his mouth with her pussy again squeezing his head with her thighs, completely cutting off his breath. The room went completely quiet other than a wet sloshing as he licked and sucked for dear life, and she held her breath, with her mouth open in silence as she shook.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" She finally cried out as her climax suddenly came.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Another wave as she flexed her thighs again into his helpless face.

"UUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!! breath AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! BABY!!!! She rode out her orgasm triumphantly.

He struggled for air, close to passing out from asphyxiation. He clawed at her her thighs. She finally released him and he sucked in precious air desperately. Wheezing in relief. She let go of his hair to massage his scalp and caress his cheek with caring hands. She sat on his chest, her body rising and falling with his breath.

"Mmmm that was great baby" she smiled down at him.

"Fuck, I couldn't breathe!" he said, finally catching his breath enough to speak as the spots faded from his vision.

"Aww I'm sorry baby. You're just so.. You felt so good" she said imitating his earlier apology.

He closed his eyes and couldn't help smiling and chuckling, nodding his head in understanding.

"Okay. Lesson learned." he said

"Mmmmm good", She slowly slid herself down his chest and abs wiping a trail of saliva and her own juices down his torso.

She kissed him and continued to massage his scalp.

"We need to trust each other okay baby? Can we do that?" she asked

He nodded eagerly and kissed her back.

"Yeah, we can baby, I'm sorry" he reassured

"Mmmmm I love it when you call me that," she purred, and kissed him again.

"Every relationship needs trust right?" she continued.

"Yeah," he said kissing her back.

"Especially with the things I'm gonna do to you..." she smiled wickedly at him.

She lifted her hips and reached underneath her to find his cock and grip its firm length, pointing it up at her slit.

She moved it along the outside of her labia, slowly wetting the tip.

He groaned in pleasure and ran his fingers through her hair.

She continued sliding it along her outer edges, teasing his cock head with her entrance and keeping a firm grip on his shaft. He tried to thrust up into her but she was crouched with her full weight on his hips and thighs, holding him down.

He looked at her lustfully and pulled her down to him to kiss her passionately.

"Ohhh, Baby I want you so bad" he whispered, loving the tantalizing feelings, but needing more.

She hovered over his face, holding him down and pumping his shaft, circling her hips to caress his tip along her outer rim.

Her mouth curled in an evil grin. Suddenly she stopped.

"Oh wait. You wanted me to leave right?" She said in mock sincerity

"Ohhhhh fuck, NO baby! Please I said I was sorry!" he pleaded.

"No, I remember, you said you wanted me to go, didn't you?"

"Uggghh No! Please, I fucking need you!" He tried again to thrust up into her to no avail.

"Oh you changed your mind?" she said, faking surprise

"YES!!"

"You want me to stay and fuck your big handsome brains out?"

"YESSS!!!"

"Yeah?"

"OOOHHHH YEAH!!! he exclaimed as she lowered herself slightly and let his tip slide inside her pussy. She held it there for a moment and let out a sensual moan, but then moved it out again to slide along the outside of her. He groaned in agony.

"But wait, didn't you say you had a girlfriend?" she asked in playful sarcasm.

"UGGHHHH! he bucked into her but only succeeded in shaking her whole body upwards as she tortured him with denial.

"You know you really shouldn't be fucking anyone who isn't your girlfriend baby," she chastised him with a wicked smirk.

"FUUCCKK!!" he cried out in desperation.

"Unless...." she pondered, continuing her charade. "Maybe she's not your girlfriend anymore..."

He panted heavily looking up bewildered at her. A slave to her desires, and all the more horny because of it.

"Could that be the case, baby?" she continued. "Could it be that I'm your girlfriend instead now?"

"Uhhhhhh fuck!" he closed his eyes and panted, understanding what she wanted.

"Is that it baby?" she pressed him to reply. "Am I your girlfriend now?"

He looked into her beautiful eyes. Who was he kidding?...

He let out a long horny sigh. "Okay."

She pushed his tip against her entrance in anticipation.

"Yeah? I'm your girlfriend now?"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah?"

"YEEEAHHH! He cried out as she allowed the head of his cock inside her again, the warm wet flesh of her pussy squeezing around it.

"Ohhhhh yeah baby!" she moaned "Say it again. Who's you're girlfriend"

"YOU!" he answered. "Ugghhh yesss!!" as she slid further down his shaft.

"Aahhh! Who am I baby! TELL ME!" she wailed.

"YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted frantically, his body shaking into her, desperate to be further inside her. "MY WOMAN! MY GODDESS!! YOU!! ONLY YOU BABY!!"

"You're Goddamn right I am!"

She slid her legs to either side of him and let the full weight of her body fall on his cock, pressing him deep into the couch. Bottoming out inside of her as her labia mashed against his base, her hot moist pussy wrapping around his entire cock. It felt like he was finally home again.

"UUUGGGHHHH!!!" He grovelled in pure satisfaction.

She continued to press him firmly into the couch, pinning him in place.

He grasped her ass firmly with his hands and pushed up against her, trying to fuck into her, but he was sandwiched too tightly to move, only succeeding in flexing his cock, as it pulsed deep inside her.

"MMmmmm I'm gonna make you so happy baby" she promised him as she slid her hands over his abs "I'm gonna make you the most satisfied man in the world. Are you gonna make me happy baby?"

"Yeah!" he replied immediately, "UHHH!" he moaned in pleasure as she flexed her pussy into him at his agreement.

"Are you gonna buy me flowers? Take me on romantic dates?"

"Yeah baby, whatever you want" he vowed. "UHHH!" he moaned again as she rewarded him again with a quick release of her hips and sinking heavily down into him again.

She slid her hands up his chest and began to lean down towards him.

"Are you gonna treat me like a queen? Massage my shoulders at the end of the day? Hold me in your arms when I'm lonely?"

"Of course baby! Any time you want!" he promised again.

"UH!" He grunted as she gifted him a delicious hard fuck in return for his commitment, "UGGHH!" followed by another long one as she pinned him down again. She moved her hands up to rub over his neck and slid her breasts up his chest.

"Mmmm I know you are baby" she replied, "I know you're gonna make me the happiest woman in the world." She started to roll her hips into him in slow loving thrusts.

He flexed his body to fuck her back, straining in effort to please her, but she coaxed him to stop.

"SShhhh baby just relax" she cooed. "Just lay back and let me take care of you" running her fingers through his hair "Don't worry, I'm gonna take such good care of you, you have no idea."

With effort he let his body relax as she instructed and she kissed him deeply. He brought his hands up to her neck and into her hair as they made out for minutes, with her slow rolling thrusts delighting his cock. Eventually he moved his kisses down her neck, her sighs of pleasure enticing him onwards. She guided his head lower and he worked his way to her breasts. Then in a throe of passion she grabbed his hair and buried his face in her cleavage.

Her massive breasts engulfed him. He hummed in satisfaction and kissed the deep warm skin around him. Smothered by her bosom and pressed into the couch by the rest of her body, he descended into another world. He breathed heavily, inhaling the hot humid air between them, filled with her scent. He wrapped his arms securely around her and she possessively hugged his head into her chest, giving him enough room to breathe but not to escape. He had no such desires as he lost himself in the realms of her flesh.

He saw nothing but the darkness of the great valley between her bulging mountains. The concept of time fell away, wrapped up in this perfect unchanging new universe. Feeling nothing but her moist, warm skin against his face and body, and his cock still immersed in the sliding throbbing heaven of her pussy as the slow rhythm of their love-making pulsed through them. Only muffled sounds connected him to the outside world. Her wordless moans and sighs. The creak of the couch whenever she pushed harder into him, the noise of the tv left on and still playing through the episodes, completely ignored. He didn't care. These sounds only echoed meaninglessly in the back of his mind as his attention fixed on cherishing every feeling her body gave him. A door opening and closing... A woman's voice...

"Hey why the fuck aren't you responding to my texts? I even tried to call and left a message!"

The motions of her thrusts abruptly stopped. All he felt was disappointment and frustration as she held him silently, not yet registering the significance of another woman's voice. He let out a loud groan of disappointment into her mounds, and she suddenly pulled his face into her with trembling hands, but in his disconnected stupor he didn't understand why. He stayed comfortably smothered into her for a moment, slobbering into the skin of her breasts, but she had pulled him in too tightly to breathe and he gave a grunt of discomfort. She was breathing much faster, her chest rising and falling quickly against his face.

He heard the sounds of coat hangers jingling, and shoes thrown into the closet.

"Hello? I came over early cause this has to go in the oven, can you turn it on?"

He let out another grunt into her tits and dug his nails into her back as his oxygen depleted. She suddenly pulled his face away from her and looked down, mouthing the words "I'm sorry", with caring concern, realizing what she had been doing. She looked out towards the stairs, panic in her eyes, almost hyperventilating.

He began to return to the real world now that his face was free, and finally grasped the situation they were in. His girlfriend had come over early. There was nothing they could do. The stairs to the entrance-way were just at the other side of the living room, with no escape route. As soon as she walked up the stairs she would see them.

She brought her dazzling eyes back to look helplessly into his. He began sharing her emotions as they stared. Terror, excitement and lust flowed between them.

"Hellooo! Fucking answer me please, I know you're home, I can hear the TV's on!"

As she stared down at him, excitement and lust eventually won out.

"Fuck it" she whispered and pulled his face into hers to kiss him passionately. She started fucking him again. Harder. Adrenaline coursing through them, she quickly built up speed and the couch began making noise underneath them.

"I can hear you up there, what are you doing?"

She broke their kiss and stared out at the stairs again. An angry, challenging look to her eyes now. His own fear and guilt were warring with the excitement of her heaving body. He couldn't help but feel admiration as he gazed up at her beautiful confident face. She looked down at him greedily and pulled his head into her breasts again, back where he belonged. He instinctively started kissing and sucking. His hips fucked enthusiastically back up into her, like they had a mind of their own. It was like she had a compulsion over his body and his mind was just along for the ride. The immense jostling flesh of her tits bounced off his face and slid over his cheeks, and he sunk farther into them, trying to escape reality again.

Quick high pitched moans began to leave her mouth. Low strenuous grunts escaping from his.

Footsteps climbing the stairs.. "Oh my God are you watching porn! I can fucking hear it! For fucks sake we just did it last weekend and you knew I was coming ov- OH MY GOD!!!"

A sudden loud smash as a heavy dish broke on the floor. A shrill shriek.

"OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

She wrapped one arm around his head and another around his shoulders as if to protect him, and fucked harder and faster. Not holding back her moans of pleasure.

"YOU?!?! WHAT THE FUCK AR... OH MY GOD, HER?!!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!!"

Aggressive thrusts of her pussy battered his rock hard cock, his lower body wrenching upwards hungrily to match her.

"AH! AH! YEAH! BABY!" She cried out loud. "FUCK ME BABY! AH! FUCK YOUR GIRL!"

"RRH! MMFF! RGH! UGH!" his muffled shouts of gratification vibrating through her.