The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno, Maybe 15 minutes," she answered. "But I'm not sure, I might have passed out myself for a bit honestly. You took a lot out of me baby," she laughed softly.

He lifted himself up with his arms to try to look at the clock on the dresser, but he couldn't see it from his position. He tried to turn, but couldn't without moving his lower body and she clasped around him again.

"I said stay."

She looked up at him with a devilish glint in her eye.

He looked back down at her. Still blown away at her beauty despite her disheveled hair and a bit of a drained look to her face. She squeezed and rubbed his arms as he loomed over her. Her breasts coming together as she reached up to him.

"Are you ever going to let me go?" he smirked jokingly.

"Hmmm" she sighed. "No."

She smiled mischievously at him. Wiggling her hips playfully, making her breasts bounce side to side underneath him.

"You're all mine now remember?"

She moved her hands over his chest and over the sides of his abs. Tingling pleasure shooting over his skin as she did so.

"At least maybe I want to make sure your balls are completely empty before I release you."

He laughed despite himself, "Oh I'm pretty sure they are. I think you drained them harder than anyone has in my life" he admitted

"Mmmmm flattery accepted baby," she smiled and leaned up to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Challenge accepted too," she grinned and moved to place kisses and light breaths on his neck, arching her chest into him and moving her body in a wave down to her hips to flex her pussy around his cock. The numbness in it retreated and the aching grew, but it was a satisfying pain. His hips felt bruised, but as her body's second slow undulation pushed her hips up into him again it felt like an alleviating massage. She peppered kisses over the other side of his neck, sending thrilling shivers over his skin.

A third slow-motion wave of her torso washed up against the shore of his pelvis and squeezed gently on his cock, and it's pangs of agony heightened as it began to swell. His balls, tingling and contracting. She let out a heavy sigh at the feeling of his growth.

Another slow soft flowing ripple of her body pressed up into him.

"Come on baby I want it all," she breathed into his ear. "I know you've got more in you. I can feel it. I want it all inside me. Every drop. I need i- aaahhhHHHHH!!"

His cock swelled at her words and he felt it realign and stretch out her walls again as she moaned in pleasure. He let his arms give out and collapsed on to her again with a sigh of pleasure. She continued to roll her body into him and he thrust forward to meet her, bringing his hands between them to squeeze her tits as his cock expanded inside her.

"Oh my GOD! That thing is amazing!" she raved. "It feels so fucking GOOD baby!"

He couldn't help reveling in the success of pleasing her, moving his hands to her hips to give a more determined thrust. His cock throbbed to almost full size as he pressed in to her.

"HHHAAAAAAHHHH I love it!" she moaned out, pulling at the hair at the back of his head and running her fingernails down his back.

She opened her mouth and kissed him tightly as their hips slowly rocked into each other again, and he purposefully flexed his cock as it became agonizingly hard, stretching her out fully.

"HHHHMMMM!!!" She moaned into his mouth as they kissed.

She had her ankles locked behind his knees and squeezed him with her thighs in passion. He wrapped his arms around her hips and lifted her into him at a higher angle.

"AGH!" she broke the kiss and moaned into his mouth as he thrust. Closing her eyes.

His cock raged in rigid anguish as he determinedly heaved into her again, slower and harder. "AGH!" and again "AGH!!" and again AGH!!!" her anguished moans rising in volume as her mouth hung open.

"FUUUCK!!" She cried out, with a look of almost confused disbelief as she opened her eyes to stare into his.

Her hips started to tremble. She pressed her forehead into his and looked down at their bodies, her mouth agape sucking in air suddenly.

"BABY I'M!..."

He bore down into her again. His cock straining as it became pure concrete.

"OH GOD I'M!!..." Her voice rising higher as she looked back into his eyes in adoring wonder.

She breathed in hard and met his hips with her own as their bodies lunged into each other.

"CUMMMINGGG!!!!!!" she screamed into his neck in panicked excitement, and bit down on his shoulder as her body jolted in orgasm. Her ass flexing and hips going wild as her body tossed beneath him in ecstasy. Nails scratching over his back. Her moans and contortions a storm of passion for him to contain with his arms as he held held her against him. She finally released her teeth from his shoulder and slowed her body back down to gentle waves, gasping for breath.

He was still rock hard inside her.

"ah! gasp Oh my GOD baby how did that gasp happen so fast?!" she wondered aloud.

"ahhh That felt so good! gasp Your cock.. " She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, mouth open and lips trembling. Catching her breath.

"Are you still going baby?" she asked flexing into him.

"Yeah" he replied looking down at her in devotion. Giving her a light thrust in response.

"Ha ha! Oh my GOD you're a fucking dream! Keep going baby!" she rejoiced.

"Ohhhh fuck me baby, fuck me as hard as you want!"

He began to. His cock tested her walls with one slow pump then another much harder one, quickly building speed and strength with every delicious descent into her. He began to pound her pussy with determination.

"AHH! Ravage me baby! Fucking use me! AHH!" she cried out in gratitude.

He brought his torso up away from hers for better leverage, and fucked harder. Watching her body jostling on the bed beneath him, her tits swaying, he felt like a king. She brought her arms above her head to grab the edge of the mattress for support.

"AH. FUCK. ME. BABY! AH! I'M. ALL. FUCKING. YOURS! AH!"

She flexed her legs up as high as she could and he wrapped his arms around them to lever her into him with determination.

"UGH! UGH! OH! my GOD! You're UN-be-LIEV-a-BLE!" He cried out, feeling the firm cushion of her thighs as he plowed into her.

The bed shook and squeaked as they started to bounce off of the mattress. She looked up at him, her body straining against his assault, but her eyes glowing with fulfillment.

"UH! YEAH! HARD! BABY! UH! SHOW! me how MUCH! you LOVE! it UH!" she spurred him on.

Sweat was slick over both of their bodies again. He was panting and grunting, exerting all his body could muster into fucking her.

"RGH! UGH! I FUCKing LOVE! it! UGH! SO! FUCKing MUCH!" He shouted in reply.

He had her ankles up on his shoulders, blown away at her flexibility. His cock assailing her pussy as he slammed into her thighs.

"AH! AH! I LOVE! it TOO! baby AH! YEAH! KEEP! GOING! AH!"

Unfortunately his muscles betrayed him and started to cramp. He needed to switch positions. She let out a sigh of disappointment as he suddenly stopped.

Pulling out of her as he turned her on her side. The world suddenly felt wrong with his cock outside of her pussy. He quickly wrapped both arms around one thigh to support her leg and drove into her sideways.

They moaned together as he entered her again. He instantly resumed his pumping. Flesh slapping together, in a hot wet flurry. She arched her back as she lay on her side, and pulled a pillow into her to wrap her arms around and dig her fingers into. Eyes shut tightly, her mouth open and lips curved in a smile, taking his bombardment proudly.

He continued in this position, toiling in his noble pursuit of fucking her brains out, until the strain became too much again. He pulled out, and she gave a frustrated whimper. But when he lifted her hips to move her on to her knees, she grabbed the headboard and looked back at him excitedly. Breathing hard, arching her back and lifting her ass to present her pussy to him from behind.

"COME ON!" She demanded.

He grabbed the front of her hips and drove into her in one savage motion.

"YYEEESSS!!! BABY!!!!" she screeched.

He immediately started ferociously pounding into her as hard as he could, her ass eagerly rising up to meet him. Two perfect firm thick muscular cushions for his hips to drive into. His bucking torso flexing for all it's worth to invade her amazing cunt deeper and harder as it flexed into his cock. Her body flailing and knees bouncing on the mattress as the head board slammed into the wall.

"AH! bang! AH! bang! YEAH! bang! AH! bang! BABY! bang! AH!" she squealed. Her arms straining to keep her braced in position.

"RGH! bang! UGH! bang! FUCK! bang! YOU'RE! bang! SO! bang! FUCKING! bang! PERFECT! bang! bang! bang!" He proclaimed to her.

"AH! AH! FUCK! me AH! my MAN! AH! AH! my STALLION! AH! AH!" she wailed.

He fell forward and wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed himself into her hard and long, cherishing feel of her skin against him. She turned her head to find his lips for an affectionate kiss, as he pulled her back into his chest and grabbed two handfuls of her massive hanging tits. Squeezing hungrily, as they spilled between his fingers. He bucked into her with slow powerful juggernaut thrusts. Gripping her tits each time. Moaning out in agonizing pleasure.

"UGGHHH! UGGHHHH! you're FUCKING! un-REAL!! UGGHHH!" He cried out.

AH! YEAH! BABY! AH! KEEP GOING! AH! DON'T STOP! AH!" she responded jubilantly at his cries of admiration.

"AARGGHH! YOU'RE A, UGGHH! A FUCKING! AHHH! GODDESS!!" he proclaimed in disbelief at her body, its gifts of pleasure lashing through him more intensely.

She rolled her hips back into him with every thrust, her cunt clenched on his cock as it drove in and out.

"AH! I'll BE your GODDESS! BABY! AH! AH! EVERY! SINGLE! NIGHT! AH! I'LL be YOURS!" she promised him.

He felt a rising tide inside him. Growing with every thrust, with every squeeze. His body pulsing with the suspense of his impending orgasm. She could tell by his reactions and spurred him on further.

"AH! CUM IN ME BABY! AH! FUCK! AH! I WANT IT! AH! CUM INSIDE ME! AH! CUM INSIDE YOUR GODDESS!!"

The words drove him barbaric, and he fucked into her with new found desperation, squeezed his arms around her, and yelled out hoarsely as he came.

"UUUGGGHHHH!!!! UUUGGHGGHH!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

A sudden painfully incredible feeling of electricity sizzled through his whole body. His cock erupted inside her. Again and again he thrusted with intense need at every ejaculation into her throbbing pussy, willing every ounce of his seed out of him to it's destiny inside her. Rope after rope of cum thrown into the depths of her raw fertile cunt. Pushing and flexing desperately as if any single trace of cum not delivered into her would be a tragedy, a failure. He finally groaned and gave one last empty thrust into her as he ran dry, wishing he had more to give her, not wanting it to end.

He collapsed on her back again. He heard her voice speaking breathily in satisfaction, but couldn't make the words out. His ears were ringing, his head in a fog. He felt her lower herself onto the bed. They fell to their side, his arms wrapped around her, still squeezing lovingly into her tits, kissing her neck between breaths, as they lay spooning in exhausted bliss. The world went dark again.

Chapter 4

He woke up slowly to her hands gently caressing his own on her chest, her hair in his face as he breathed in her scent. He had fallen out of her but her soft ass still pressed against his groin, her feet entwined in his legs. He let out a groan. His whole body felt drained, a stiff pain in his thighs and ass from the exertion. His skin was cold and clammy except where it touched her warm comforting body.

He heard her raspy voice "Mmmmm did you fall asleep again too?"

"Yeah," he croaked.

"How are you feeling baby?" she asked.

"Exhausted," he replied honestly.

"More of a workout today than you bargained for hey?" she teased.

"You could say that," He chuckled.

He didn't want to move, but they couldn't stay there all day. His mouth was parched, he needed to piss, and he was painfully hungry. His stomach growled loudly, and she giggled at the sound.

"Mmmmm my thoughts exactly," she said. "We should order something in."

He slowly tore himself away from her to roll onto his back and looked over at his alarm clock. 2:00. Goddammit. No wonder he was so hungry.

"Ah shit," he sighed. "We're already into the afternoon." he said sitting up at the edge of the bed.

"Well lets order right away then," she replied, sitting up behind him and wrapping her arms around him from behind, nuzzling into his neck.

"Besides, I still have to throw my clothes in the dryer."

"Oh right," he said, having forgotten about that part.

"Grab my phone it's on the floor," she said.

As he bent forward to reach her phone she playfully kept her arms squeezed around him, piggybacking on to him and laughing as she rode his back down to the floor. He couldn't help laughing himself, and as he extended back up she kept the momentum going and they fell backwards, landing on the bed on their backs with his head resting on the pillows of her breasts. She let out an affectionate sigh and took the phone from him. Comfortable in this position she opened her phone above them and they decided together what to order while she caressed his chest and abs with her other hand, and he ran his fingers over her legs, and enjoying the feel of her tits behind his head.

The order was placed and he finally sat up, and went to the bathroom to relieve himself while she dealt with her laundry. He found a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and she put the bathrobe back on. Rehydrated and re-clothed, reality finally started to sink back in again. He tried to remember where he left his phone. She had moved onto the couch and turned on the tv. Looking for something to watch. He sat down next to her.

"My girlfriend's going to be coming over for supper," he explained. "So after we eat you probably shouldn't stick around too long, or else this could get very awkward."

Her mouth made a thin line and she put the remote down, leaning back into the couch.

"Your GIRLFRIEND's coming over..." she repeated raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Yeah..."

"But I'm already here babe..." she crossed her legs and slid an arm onto the top of the couch. Striking a serious, intimidating ...and extremely sexy pose.

He looked at her not knowing how to respond. "I..."

She suddenly laughed "Sorry baby I'm being a bitch. I can't help it sometimes. I know this is all really sudden. Even if we've both been wanting it for while." She reassured him. "This doesn't have to happen all in one day."

He let out a relieved sigh "Thanks."

"But this IS real baby. That was all real. You can't bail out and pretend it wasn't." she looked at him earnestly. "You know what you eventually have to do."

He looked over at her as she kneaded the back of his neck with her hand, as she smiled sympathetically.

He sighed "Yeah". Dreading the thought, but not being able to disagree with her, at least at that moment. His mind felt torn in two, his LIFE was tearing in two.

"Lets find something to watch," she said, changing the subject as she slid against him.

Her arm nestled around his shoulders and her breast pressed against his side and he relaxed. They found a Netflix show they had both wanted to start into. It took longer than they expected for the food to show up, but eventually it arrived. It tasted amazing and his body slowly felt its strength returning. As they finished the food a clap of thunder suddenly sounded, and within a couple minutes it was pouring rain. The show finished and the countdown to the next episode started. It was a surprisingly captivating show and the episode had ended in a huge cliffhanger. She had snuggled into him on the couch now, with her head on his shoulder.

"Well..." he said beginning to lean forward to get up.

"Oh come on! This show's so good, let's see what happens!" she whined cutely. She sat up on her knees, wrapping both arms around him from the side to keep him in place, pressing her breasts into his shoulder.

"It's getting late, I don't know exactly when she's coming over," he said, finally remembering he'd left his phone in the pocket of his running shorts on the bathroom floor, and that he hadn't checked it since his shower.

"Oh whatever, you said it was for supper right? Worst case scenario we tell her I forgot something here this morning and came back to get it" she reassured him. He considered this.

"Besides, you're not gonna make me jog home in the rain are you?" she pouted at him pretending to sound vulnerable and scared.

"You could call an Uber," he said, and shrugged as his head turned to smirk at her beautiful unimpressed face.

She scoffed, but leaned into him warmly. "It's probably just a small storm cloud passing through, it'll probably let up by the end of the next episode."

"Oh you're a weather girl now?" he asked teasingly.

"I could be..." she pondered, looking upward and cutely wagging her shoulders back and forth, making the top of her breasts take turns ballooning up and down on either side of his shoulder.

"News hour ratings would go through the roof," he joked.

She smiled broadly and pecked a kiss on his lips and rubbed her nose into his approvingly.

"C'mon, one more show baby" she mewed at him. Locking the deep pools of her eyes with his. "Please...?"

He sighed. "Okay one more."

She kissed him again and smiled beautifully at him, wiggling her shoulders and breasts again happily, and giggling in victory.

Her smile turned mischievous as she reached her foot back to push herself into him, deliberately toppling him over onto his back. His head landed on the soft arm-rest of the couch, and she landing on top of him laughing. She kissed him lovingly a few more times then slid down his body to rest her head on his chest.

"MMmmmm looks like the next one's starting anyway," she said, sinking into him.

The opening credits were just finishing. He lay there, relaxed and at home as they watched the next show. She felt so good on top of him. Her robe had come open in the front, and the only thing between them was his thin t-shirt. That eventually changed as she moved her hand under his shirt to caress his chest and back, which slid his shirt up, so her bare breasts pressed against the skin of his abs. He found his hands moving down to slide along her arm and rub her neck and shoulders. She sighed contentedly and hugged him closer.

They continued like this through most of the show. It was nearing the climax, and a sudden jump-scare on the screen made her gasp and suddenly hug him closer, flexing her body into him.

His cock twitched.

She relaxed and laughed gently at herself, her body bouncing softly into him.

His cock twitched again.

He didn't think she felt it at first but she casually moved her hand from his chest tracing down his abs and across the skin at the top of his shorts to his hip, sending tingles down into his groin.

His cock moved more obviously now, pushing into her briefly.

"Hhmmmm," she purred. She slithered up his body slightly to allow a better angle to move her hand under his shorts, her breasts sliding up his abs and her fingers dancing teasingly over his groin and the skin at the top of his shaft made his cock start to swell and push out harder. She trailed her fingers over the inside of his legs and down his groin to the sides of his testicles, barely touching his skin and sending shivers shooting out from wherever they grazed him, but not yet touching his cock.