All Comments on 'The S Contract'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, Trionyx,

Lovely story with a good lesson. Sherry developed her “contract” based on her experiences and turned off some guys as a result, but when it really mattered, she and Dylan mutually developed the same basic guidelines by letting their relationship and their respect for each other grow naturally. Very nice job. 5* and good luck in the contest.

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKover 1 year ago

I must say that went in a different direction than I expected, I thought we were going to get a twist at the end where he left her high and dry as revenge for the poster stunt, turning out to be a friend of Travis. Great story though.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great story and cute ending. Now on to your second offering! It will be hard to top this one.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anybody who drops all of his classes because he can’t get laid is a complete asshole. Is he there to get a degree or chase pussy?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really well written story (what else is new?) with some really good lessons for anyone younger to learn. With another couple pages, this could easily evolve into an excellent Romance story. Just sayin'! LOL! 5*

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Got to page 3, but story meandered too much and didn't grab my interest. While the premise (not to get burned by a selfish guy) made sense, it plodded and was far different than many of your other stories I've enjoyed.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 1 year ago

I’m glad they both found their match in the end :-)

Thank you for participating in my event!

Happyfun1Happyfun1about 1 year ago

Wow, what a great slow burn sexy story. I can personally relate to that story, as I have similar thoughts when it comes to intamacy. The journey, slow romance, tease, flirtation, and unknowns are as much of a turn on as the actual physical intamacy.... The story also made me laugh at times. Very real situations while going through lifes adventures.. Keep writing !!!

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

Thanks for another great story. I’m glad that Sherry came up with her S Contract…if only to help her understand what she wants in a relationship and what boundaries to put in place.

It seems to me that trust, mutual respect, good communications, and the concern for the health, safety, and welfare of all concerned make a solid foundation for strong relationships…be them with yourself, a lover, a spouse, a family member, a roommate, a neighbor, a colleague/coworker, or even between organizations.

When they are in place, contracts aren’t needed. However, when one or more are missing, even the strongest contracts are often of limited value.

Finally, I get that most women don’t like to be face fucked. It seems to me that the guy is in a pretty vulnerable position when doing that as the woman can simply bite down on his penis or grab his balls and squeeze. My sense is that should that happen he’ll stop his efforts. Whether he gets mad and attempts to inflict violence on the woman is a question…yet at least he’s no longer face fucking her.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver2 months ago

Like a good lovemaking session, the story was very slow, long and drawn out, building to a great ending!!

Thank you for sharing!!

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 months ago

Good work. But I don't know... She is kind of a slut. At least half a dozen guys in less than a year. At that rate from high school they senior year of college. . 40 to 50 men. That is a lot. She kept dating others, at least one while seeing D. She really is not worthy of the guy. I know I maybe a little off but I find it hard to write females characters who are actually worth the love and effort the guys put into them . After 8 dudes many women have ever increasing problems pair bonding. I know it's a story but in some ways it reflects the current problems with male female relations. Ex: marriage rates at all time lows etcetera.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...