The S Contract

Story Info
One needs rules in the bedroom…Right?
18.6k words
4.6
17k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers

This tale is submitted for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023 and the Pink Orchid 2023 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge.

-----

"Come on, Babe. Suck my cock!"

As Sherry heard the words, she suddenly wondered how her date had gone so terribly wrong. She had gone out with Travis twice before he invited her out for Valentine's. He had been so polite, had bought her flowers, as well a nice box of exotic Belgian chocolates, and had taken her to a wonderful little restaurant for dinner. It was so romantic that she began to think about having some fun when he brought her home. Sherry was normally not one to hop into the sack early in a relationship, indeed she preferred getting to know a guy better and only then having sex. But on this Valentine's night, well, she had decided to push her usual boundaries. Afterall, he was sexy as hell and super nice, to boot.

"Maybe at least some oral sex," she had thought to herself.

Back at her dorm room she invited him in and offered him a drink from a bottle of expensive port she had received from her sister for Christmas. Sherry knew something was a bit off when he rather quickly gulped it down instead of sipping and savoring the rich, dark red port. He requested a second drink and downed it nearly as quickly as the first before he turned his attention to her.

"Is your roomie going to be here tonight?"

"Nope. She's staying with her boyfriend."

"So, it's just you and me, huh?"

"Yeah. Hey, scoot over here," she answered as she patted the sofa next to her.

Travis slid next to her and initiated some wonderful kissing. And he knew how to kiss, that much she had to admit. As they teased each other, she realized she was seriously turned on. Since she had decided to have some more fun with him but was still not willing to go all the way with him, she whispered in his ear, "I'm not up for full sex, but I think we can still have quite a bit of fun. Interested?"

Suddenly, he seemed to almost pout. "Like what?"

"BJ first and then you do me."

"Welllll, OK, I guess. You sure you don't want to go all the way?"

"Umm-hmm, but we can still have some fun," she said as she teased open his shirt and reached down below. Once she had pulled his pants open, she gently stroked him while admiring his rather generous size. She worried a bit about getting him into her mouth but figured she'd suck the head and add some hand activity to the shaft. She had found most guys seemed to like that just fine.

"Are you just going to do a hand job or more?" came an impatient whine.

"Oh, there'll be more, just be patient."

"You're teasing me here."

"Umm-hmm. Kinda fun..."

"For you, maybe, but not for me."

"OK. Here, let me..."

"Look, how about I stand and you kneel here in front?"

This was surprising as she thought he'd want to lay out on the couch while she took care of him but she silently agreed to his request. Once he stood in front of her, she leaned forward and took his generous bulb into her mouth. She immediately figured she'd not be able to take him in very deeply but she applied her lips and tongue while stroking the shaft.

After she got down to business, she heard him mutter softly under his breath. Pulling back, she looked up at him. "You OK?"

"Yeah, it's OK but can you take more in your mouth?"

"You're kinda big and I'm kinda gaggy, so no, I don't think I can."

"Can you at least try?"

"Sure. Let me relax a bit..." were the last words before she bent over his cock and tried to take in more of him. Every time she tried however, she stimulated her gag reflex and eventually she backed up and worked exclusively on his head while working his shaft with her saliva covered hand.

Then it happened: his hands over the back of her head began to apply pressure, forcing her to take him deeper into her mouth. She resisted him initially before she heard those fateful words, "Come on, Babe. Suck my cock!"

She struggled to control her gagging but his cock was simply too big and he was basically face-fucking her, not paying any attention to her. Her hands reached out grabbing his legs as she tried to push herself away but he held her firm as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Tears of pain and shame were streaming down her face when she finally pushed hard enough to free herself from him.

"What the fuck! Don't stop now, Bitch," he moaned as he began to jerk himself off right in front of her.

That did it! There was no way she would ever deal with him again. She began to get up only to feel globs of hot semen splash on her forehead, face and even over one hastily-closed eye. "What was that all about?" she screamed.

"Well, I had to get off after you teased me so much. Girls really like that."

"In your porno-driven dreams, maybe, but not in real life. Now get out, goddamn you, just get the fuck out!"

"You sure? I was going to go down on you, you know, lick you from asshole to clit."

"The only asshole getting near my pussy is mine, not you, you fucker," she screamed as she pushed back, wiping his jism off her face. As he stood there with is cock hanging out and his shorts and pants around his feet, she realized he was at a disadvantage. Striking quickly, she wiped her cum-covered hand on his face and into his hair to his yells.

"You bitch, I can't believe you did that."

"Believe it, Asshole. Now get out," she said as she walked over to the microwave table and pulled out a long butcher's knife. "You have twenty seconds or I'll need to do a Lorena on you."

"Lorena?"

"Yeah, Lorena Bobbit. You know, the one who cut off her husband's dick. Now, git."

She had never seen anyone move so quickly. His pants weren't even zipped when he crashed out her door and ran down the hallway. As she went to close the door, she was greeted by another student from the next room.

"You OK, Sherry? I heard screaming..."

"Yeah, I'm OK, now that he's gone."

"What'd he do?"

"I was trying to give him a nice little Valentine's BJ and he started to face fuck me which hurt and caused me to gag. Once I broke away he shot all over me and got pissed when I wiped it on his face."

"Oh, man, I'd love to have seen that."

"Yeah, well, I guess in retrospect it was kinda funny. Now he's gotta go home and explain the cum on his face to anyone he meets."

"Anything else?"

"Wellll, I guess I did threaten to cut off his dick. I was worried he'd try to hit me or something so I grabbed this knife and told him about Lorena!"

"You go, Girl! Sweet. I'm sure he'll leave you alone now."

"I hope so."

"But seriously, Sherry, are you OK? I mean, in a way you were assaulted..."

"Yeah, I'll be OK once the shock wears off. Thanks for asking."

Once she was back in her room with the door securely locked, she dissolved in tears. How could this have happened? He seemed so nice for the several dates they'd had. And on a night traditionally dedicated to love, he showered her with enough attention she decided to move things along. But a simple blow job had turned into a disaster. What was wrong with him? Or was there something wrong with her? Didn't he realize she was hurting and gagging? All he seemed to want was to get his rocks off and he didn't care about her, not one little bit.

After a quick shower mainly to clean her face and hair, she pulled on her favorite sleep wear; bikini undies and a T-shirt. She looked at the nearly empty bottle of port and decided to kill it. After all, there wasn't enough to share with anyone in the future after he had guzzled down two full glasses worth. Once the bottle was empty, she crashed into bed and fell asleep.

-----

The next morning Sherry was working on her second cup of coffee as her roommate Elise returned with a huge smile on her face.

"Looks like you had fun."

"Oooh, I did. Nick was sooo sweet. He gave me a small box of ridiculously expensive chocolate and a nice necklace. We ate at Guido's and then he took me back to his place where we ate a lot more, if you know what I mean."

"So, you both dined downtown?"

Oh yeah, then we got down to real business. He's such an attentive lover that I might even have to consider him a potential for the long term," she replied dreamily.

"Lucky you."

"Yeah, I think I am. How was your Valentine's with Travis?"

"It sucked, in more ways than one."

"Oh? What happened?"

"Things were going well, we had a nice dinner and then when I brought him back here, he turned into a royal shit."

"Travis? He seems so nice."

"Hewas until I offered to move things along. I didn't want to go all the way so soon and when I went to give him a good ol' BJ, he started face fucking me. Hurt, made me gag and when I pulled back, he shot all over me!"

"God, I hate that. Where do guys get the idea it's OK, anyway?"

"Porn. You know it as well as me."

"What happened next?"

"I yelled at him, smeared his jism back on his face and got the kitchen knife to keep him from me. Threatened to do a Lorena on him," she laughed.

"Boy, I bet he doesn't come near you anymore."

"Good! The fucker can rot in hell for all I care."

Elise stirred her coffee for a few seconds before going on, "You know, Sher, technically you were assaulted if you tried to stop and he forced you."

"Yeah, you're right but so what? I can't file a report since I offered him the BJ. It'd come down to a he said-she said issue. All I want to do is forget him and try to figure out how to prevent this in the future."

"Yeah, you're right. If you come up with any ideas on how to keep it from happening again, let me know."

"Sounds like you've got a keeper, though. Good luck."

-----

As Sherry thought about her miserable experience with 'Asshole,' as she named him, she continued to wonder if there was something she could do to prevent such events from happening again. Try as she might, no new ideas came to her mind.

A few nights later she and a few of her female dormmates got together for a bit of drinking and comradery. Having killed two bottles of wine, they were all in good spirits when one of the gals from down the hall asked Sherry how her Valentine's date had been.

"It sucked, literally and figuratively."

"How so?"

"Well, he'd been really nice and I thought I'd go downtown with him, you know, to let him know, uh, let him know that we might have something more to look forward to down the line."

"Yeah?"

"Well, it seems he likes face fucking and I can't handle that. I gagged and when I tried to pull back, well, he grabbed my head and forced me, you know, to deep throat him. I just can't do that!"

"No shit. I hate it when a guy tries to do that. What'd you do then?"

"Eventually I was able to pull back but he stood there and jerked himself off right onto me. God, how I hate that."

"Me too," came a few agreeing voices.

"I mean, where do guys get the idea that's fun or sexy or...?"

"Porn! They spend their free time watching porn and seeing how women are degraded and eventually they think welike that shit. I know I don't."

"Me, either," came a chorus of agreeing voices.

"I don't know what to do about it," sniffed Sherry, "He seemed so nice and then he, uh...."

"I know," said one of residents from down the hall, "We can ruin him!"

"How?" came several voices.

"Two things. First, we go to every girls bathroom on campus and post a picture of him with a warning for all females to avoid him."

"Oooh, that'd hurt."

"Then we do the online thing, you know, with the same warning. In no time he'd be lucky to get a date with a termite."

"I've got an idea," snickered another woman, "Let's put up pics of him in men's bathrooms suggesting he wants to suck off some guys!"

"Oh, you go, Girl. Great idea. We could fry his ass!"

Sherry jumped in, "Guys, is this all needed?"

"I don't know. You're the one he face-fucked. I think a little justice would be the right thing."

The several women put their heads together and finalized the plan. They designed a poster a photo of him and an announcement about him. 'Warning: Avoid this man at all costs. Looks good, sounds nice, but is abusive and a shitty lover!'

Sherry felt kind of guilty about the shaming program but every time she looked back at how he had treated her, she decided anew to go through with the plan. Her friends in the dorm put up the posters, usually on the inside of the bathroom stall doors where the cleaning staff would not see them. It was three weeks later when she got a text from Travis.

u putting up posters?

She decided to ignore the text, blocked his number and went about her way. One week later while she and Elise were studying in their room, there was a loud knock on the door. Elise answered only to see a visibly agitated Travis standing there.

"Sherry there?"

"Yeah, she is. Who are you?"

"Travis. I wanna talk with her."

"OK. Wait here," she responded and gently closed the door on his face. "Hey, Sher, it's Travis. Wants to talk with you."

"OK, but please stand there with me.," she answered while grabbing the knife. They opened the door together.

"Yes?"

"Hey, uh, Sherry, uh, I heard you've put up posters about me and, uh,..."

"Travis, I swear on everything I hold sacred, I did not put up any posters."

"Well, who did? Girls are avoiding me like the plague and finally last week a gal in my chem class told me about the posters."

"What do they say?"

"You serious? You don't know?"

Sherry stared at him until he went on. "They are saying something like I'm abusive or something."

"Nope. I didn't put them up. Honest."

"Well, shit."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a test to study for," she said quietly as she closed the door in his face.

She and Elise giggled softly afterwards about it. "Sounds like the posters are hitting him pretty hard."

"I hope so," Sherry replied, "And I'm glad I didn't put them up so I could honestly answer I didn't. He didn't ask if I knew about them, though," she laughed.

Several weeks later word was out Travis had dropped all of his classes and had left the university. Although she felt a tiny twinge of guilt about it, Sherry was glad he was out of her life forever.

-----

During the rest of the spring semester she was fairly busy with some tough classes though she still had a bit of free time on her weekends and a libido which still needed attention. Sherry was completely comfortable taking care of her own needs with either her fingers or a trusted little bullet vibe, but she still loved having a guy wake up next to her after a night of wonderful, or even not so wonderful, sex.

In a matter of a couple of weeks, she was able to get the attention of a nice-looking guy in her economics class named Stewart. He seemed a bit on the shy side but oh, did he have a nice-looking ass in his skin-tight jeans. It took her a couple of attempts to get his attention but she was finally successful when she 'accidentally' dropped her papers and book on the floor next to his chair.

"Oh, shit, I'm such a klutz!"

"Hey, no problem. Here, let me help," he replied as he leaned over and gathered up the papers. She thanked him as she sat down next to him to sort things out. As she organized the papers she casually talked with him about the class.

"Whad'ya think about Prof Morris? Not bad, eh?"

"No, he's good. All I need to do is finish this one mandatory class and I'll be golden."

"Oh? What's your major?"

"It's pretty lame. Hotel and Restaurant Management."

"That's not lame! I think it's pretty cool, actually."

"Yeah? How so?"

"You can write your ticket to anywhere you want. Work a few years here and a few there. Shit, you'll be able to work in Honolulu, San Fran, New York, who knows where."

"Yeah, I guess. I'd like to build a nice destination hotel and...."

Once he got to talking about his dreams, Sherry realized he was actually a pretty interesting and intense guy. He knew what he wanted and was driven to get there. Their conversation was cut short by Professor Morris starting the day's lecture. Sherry stayed seated next to Stewart and walked out of the room with him. They parted politely and on the following classes, it was easy for her to sit next to him. After several weeks, Stewart seemed a bit nervous as he walked with her out of the lecture hall.

"Uh, Sherry, uh, you busy this Friday? I mean, would you be willing to, uh, maybe go out with me?"

"No. Not busy at all. What'd you have in mind?"

"Maybe a movie?"

"Yeah, sure, just as long as there's not too much violence."

"How about I pick you up around six and we'll go to the Multiplex and pick out one that looks good. OK?"

"Sure. Here's where I live."

The date was a success. He was polite, didn't try to feel her up and indeed she had to reach for his hand during a tense scene in the movie. They walked out still holding hands and all the way to the small café where they sat drinking their wine and sharing some snacks. He was a perfect gentleman and at her door she was actually the one to initiate a quick, soft kiss. They agreed to go out again soon.

Over the next few weeks, they went out several times and quickly became closer. After several more dates, Sherry realized he was actually fairly reserved and was not one to push for more physical contact. To get things to go any further, it was abundantly clear she'd have to take charge. She got a promise from Elise to stay away from the room the following Saturday night, bought a bottle of nice wine and changed her sheets.

When he escorted her to her door, he bent down and gave her a nice, warm and sexy kiss, one which seriously got her libido ramped up.

"Care to come in for a bit?"

"Uh, you sure?"

"Yeah. Roomie's gone for the weekend and..." she smiled at him as she took his hand and led him into the room.

"Bathroom's there. Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Uh, yeah. Thanks. Be right back"

While he was in the bathroom she quickly pulled off her bra, stuffed it into a drawer, undid the top two buttons of her blouse and turned off the overhead light. Once he returned, she patted the bed next to her and invited him to join her. Although she had to be the one to set things up, once she pulled his hand to her barely concealed breast, he clearly was interested. Their kissing became more and more heated and his rubbing her nipples was sending her horny meter skyrocketing but somehow he wouldn't take things any further. She realized she'd have to lead the way.

Slowly she teased open his shirt buttons and led his hands to her buttons. He took the hint and teased open a few and slid his hand inside. It had been too long since a guy had teased her nips and she was delighted he finally seemed to be moving in the right direction. Eventually both of their shirts were open and hugging him with her nipples dragging across his wiry chest-hairs got her even more excited. He was clearly not like Travis had been and she knew it would take a little more encouragement before Stewart would go the next step. With this in mind, she let her hand drift down his abdomen and across his pelvis. There she felt the wonderful swelling of an interested and excited male, something that sent her own libido racing. After gently rubbing him through his slacks for several minutes, she began to wonder why he didn't follow her lead. Gently she took one of his hands on her breast and guided it to her own pelvis. Although there was only a thin skirt and her panties between his hand and her 'happy place,' as she called it, she was surprised he didn't seem to be more aggressive in exploring, indeed he merely left his hand over her crotch. Clearly she needed to let him know it was OK to go further so she slowly undid his pants, reached in and pulled his rather nice-looking cock out. His breathing seemed to stop for a second but he still did not return the exploring activities, much to her dismay.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers