The Saga of Kurt and Kim Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those thoughts were hard to ignore, but right then I had the most powerful distraction imaginable. Kim wanted to have sex. She wanted me to hurt her so much so she could have another one of those explosive orgasms she only had when I inflicted pain. She wanted to hear me call her a bitch, a slut, a whore. She wanted me to fuck all three of her holes, and do it in the rough way we both knew would end up with her screaming as she climaxed.

I felt like I was watching a different person do the things I began doing to Kim. I ripped off her clothes. That's not a metaphor; I literally ripped her blouse from her body. It was unwearable afterward. It's a good thing she never wore underwear around me, because I would have destroyed that, too. I lifted her naked body in the air and threw her down on the bed. Draping my belt over the headboard, I climbed on top of Kim and tied her wrists to the headboard.

"You like being treated like a whore, don't you?" I whispered in her ear. "You know I'm going to pump your ass full of cum, and you like that, don't you?"

"Yes Sir," Kim said.

I reached down to feel Kim's pussy. She'd hadn't had a bit of foreplay, but it didn't matter. Her pussy was so wet that her juice got all over my hand. It was easy shoving my cock all the way inside her.

"You've fucked a million cocks, bitch," I said. "But my cock is your favorite, isn't it?"

There was a pause. "Yes Sir," she finally said. "Your cock is my favorite."

"You like it when I fuck your face, don't you bitch?" I said. "You've sucked a million cocks, but you like sucking mine most, don't you?"

"I've never let another man cum in my mouth, Sir!" Kim said. I think she imagined that since I was the only guy who'd got her to swallow my cum, that was supposed to make me feel special. If so, it wasn't working.

I fucked Kim for a long, long time. I considered cumming in her pussy. That's what feels best to me, and at that moment I didn't care what Kim wanted. But I also wanted to use the belt on her, and that worked best when I fucked her ass.

My cock was pretty excited by the time I pulled out of Kim's pussy and untied her. "Roll over, bitch," I said. "You like it when my cock is up your ass, don't you?"

"You're the only man who's every fucked my ass, Sir!" Kim said. "The only one!" Again, I could tell she was trying to make me feel I was special because I popped her anal cherry. Again, it wasn't working. I'd heard too many stories about too many men and too many cocks.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I wanted to inflict pain on Kim, so I didn't use any lube as I shoved my cock up her ass. My dick was pretty wet from Kim's pussy, and that helped, but I could tell she experienced more pain than usual. It didn't seem to matter because Kim liked pain. She clearly enjoyed how much it hurt. What troubled me was that my anger was the reason I was inflicting pain. The fact that she liked it was irrelevant.

I had to stop because I didn't want to cum. I pulled my cock out, then got the belt and whipped her ass three times hard, making sure she couldn't climax. She moaned from the pain, and I reached for the vibrator. I turned it on low and pressed it against her clit.

She writhed around on the sheets, wallowing in all the sensation. After my cock calmed down, I shoved it back up her ass. " . . . oh . . . Kurt . . . Kurt . . ." she said. I whipped her ass one more time, then decided I needed some relief. I put down the belt and focused on the way my cock felt sliding in and out of her tight little butt.

Kim climaxed so hard she screamed. I wasn't surprised. By this time I knew her body well enough to know the best ways to give her the strongest possible orgasm. Her asshole was throbbing as I slammed my cock in and out, working to make myself cum. She whimpered when she felt me start to flood her backside with warm wetness.

I admit that it felt good to have such a powerful orgasm. It felt good knowing I was the only man who'd ever made Kim climax so explosively. But the bad things about our relationship were so overpowering I knew I had to do something. I hated being with a woman who talked incessantly about all the sex she'd had with a big crowd of guys - including three of my co-workers. I hated the way I got so angry that I began enjoying how it felt to inflict pain on Kim.

I knew this couldn't continue. But I also knew that I'd never had such satisfying sex in my life. I didn't have the strength to give that up.

----------------------------------------

"I see the problem," Dr. O'Connor said. "You explain it well. Let's try something. Can you explain what concerns you in one sentence? That exercise is sometimes useful."

I thought for a moment. "I am concerned that there's something wrong with me because I inflicted pain on Kim for reasons that had nothing to do with sex."

My therapist nodded. "What about the fact that Kim enjoys pain? What was the word she used? Sensual? Sensuous? People like Kim aren't exactly common, but they aren't rare, either. You accidentally ran into a woman with an unusual sexual appetite enjoyed by a small but significant minority of people. What I find interesting is that she didn't discover this about herself until you showed her."

It was a big reason I stayed with Kim so long. "That was not lost on me," I said. "It bothered me that Kim had been with so many men, but it felt great knowing that I could please her more than any of them.

"Hell, she could barely have an orgasm when I met her. She didn't even try most of the time. Sometimes I think that most of the guys she dated must have been stupid, selfish, or both. Why didn't they try harder? What was wrong with all those knuckleheads?"

Dr. O'Connor laughed. "As a woman, I can confirm that there are a lot of knuckleheads out there," she said. "We can't read Kim's mind, but it's sensible to believe that two things made her fight so hard to keep you in her life. She seems to be one of those women who can't function without a man. And you gave her better sex than she'd ever experienced before. Ask yourself if part of the reason your emotions got the best of you is that she was fighting so hard to keep you in the relationship.

"And ask yourself if part of the reason you remain so concerned today is that you knew this was a serious problem, but you didn't act to resolve it until it exploded in your face."

12