All Comments on 'The Sales Lady Ch. 04'

by AlwayysReadyy71

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very comfy story... love it!

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago

Another great continuation of a very sexy but also romantic story. The different category from "mature" threw me a bit...because it could go into either place. But, overall, very well done and realistic too. The dialogue and "movement" in the story was really good. Only a typo or wrong tense in one or two places.... Great story....and looking forward to the next one to read---when I get a chance!!!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****I must say this story is beautifully written. Not usually a love story reader, but this is HOT! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I promised to read another chapter and this is at least one. These two seem to be a good fit. I came close once with an older woman but she had a husband. We had a extended relationship but I had to end it. She would not be my wife and I was almost her daughter’s age. Other issues existed but those are mine to keep.

To the author, I hope you based this on your past. No need to disclose that, just know this can happen in real life. Love happens and cherish the thoughts of it is possible.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwayysReadyy71@AlwayysReadyy71
To everyone who has been reading my story “The Sales Lady”, I apologize for not continuing the series for so long. Like you a lot of you I’ve had some Life happenings both bad and good. This has kept me either in no mood to write to just no time. Mostly not in the mood, but th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES