All Comments on 'The Sales Lady Ch. 10'

by AlwayysReadyy71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
btlookingbtlookingalmost 3 years ago

Damn it took awhile but well worth the wait !!!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

The story gets hotter and hotter. I love it.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to post as anonymous. Having trouble with sign up/ log in.

Enjoying story.

What would happen if his sperm was a youth serum? One month of daily fuck equals one year of age regression. In 25 months they would be same age. As she gets hotter and hotter and regains her overlies. Lots of story options, like when daughter catches her mid orgasm.

Keep up good work.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71almost 3 years agoAuthor

I would like to thank RRC2 for his help in editing this chapter, it was much needed and appreciated. I would also like to thank all that have read this series it is so appreciated. I honestly don’t know how many more chapters there are as I’m on this journey the same as you are.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****One really sexy series. Thanks for sharing.

sfiftysfiftyalmost 3 years ago

A great story. It is sexy and loving. I look forward to continuing this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the rest of the story ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwayysReadyy71@AlwayysReadyy71
To everyone who has been reading my story “The Sales Lady”, I apologize for not continuing the series for so long. Like you a lot of you I’ve had some Life happenings both bad and good. This has kept me either in no mood to write to just no time. Mostly not in the mood, but th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES