The Sales Lady Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really want me to get makeup that can be expensive, even with my discounts?" She asked, truly not wanting him to spend that much money.

"Yes, I ummm told you money was not going to be an issue!" He tried saying but he was really having a hard time focusing on anything but how sexy she was looking sitting the way she was.

"Do you want me to set up an account in your name?"

"Yes, wait I thought I already had an account started?" He asked, confused trying to focus more on what she was saying than how she looked.

"To be honest with you Jason, I never started an account because well I thought you would, well we would never see each other again after I showed you my boobs! I believe you also paid me in cash so there really was no reason to start an account for you then. Would you like me to start an account if so I'll need a credit card #?" She knew Jason was in no condition to stand up without showing her how aroused he was. She chuckled to herself how nothing's changed with him how easily he excited he could get. But she was glad that he was very much aroused over her.

"Yes, a credit card it's in my wallet."

"Which is where?" She asked him, as she sat her stuff aside so that she could go get it. As she stood she made sure that he got a good look down her front seeing her hanging boobs as she stood up.

"It's on my desk, I think."

Janice stepped into the spare bedroom where the desk was and was looking around on top of it. "What color is it?" She asked, even though she already had it in her hand. His desk being meticulously neat it was easy to spot.

"It's brown, I mean it's black, yes it's black!" He stumbled with his words as he was flustered from her teasing.

Unbuttoning the bottom button, she asked. "Are you sure???"

"Yes, it's black! He said now with confidence.

Laughing to herself she walked back into the living room with a bouncy sexy walk she smiled at him telling him, "You are just so freaking adorable aren't you!" Sitting back down as she was before, this time the shirt covered even less than before of her upper thighs with a slight view of her white panties. Handing him his wallet, she asked which card do you want to use?

Jason was getting a very good look at what she was showing him and wasn't even thinking about taking his wallet from her. "Here's your wallet," she said trying to get his attention back thinking she may have pushed him too far. Looking down at what he was looking at she put her hand down blocking his view, meaning in front of her crotch softly running her fingers over herself. "Baby, if you want some of this, as she kept rubbing herself, we're going to have to get this taken care of first ok?"

"Ummm, yes you're right, I'm sorry!" He said, now red in the face with embarrassment. Taking the wallet from her he fumbled around until he pulled out a debit card he wanted her to use handing it to her.

"It's okay, Baby. I want you to have this too," as she continued to lightly touch herself. "We just need to get this done first okay?" She said, in the most seductive caring way that she could. Internally, she couldn't believe how aroused she was getting herself from just teasing her young lover.

Janice was typing his information onto her tablet computer as she now had his Name & Address burned into her memory, she then started typing in the credit card information then pressing enter. She handed back his card and told him that she would finish what she was doing while he went and got ready for bed as she told him he looked really tired and he would need to get up early in the morning. She then gave him a sexy wink letting him know sex was going to happen, again!

Jason didn't say a word as he put the card back in his wallet and then not knowing what to do to hide his embarrassing arousal. Janice told him to go on and not to touch that, as he reached out touching the bulge in his shorts, that's all mine, okay?

With that Jason got up and went straight to their bedroom where she could hear the running of water as he was probably brushing his teeth like a good boy she thought to herself. As she heard the water turnoff she was just finishing what she needed to get done on his account. She closed the tablet down, setting it in with the rest of the Allure stuff. Then she turned off all the lights that were on as she made her way to the bathroom. Jason had left the bathroom light on for her as he was just now getting into bed. "I'll be just a minute," she told him as she stepped into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She too, brushed her teeth like a girl she thought, being careful not to get anything on his shirt she was wearing. Checking herself in the mirror she unbuttoned the shirt all the way now and applied just a slight bit more of her perfume on each side of her neck and in between her breasts.

Opening the door she could see by the light from the bathroom Jason was laying on his back in the near center of the bed. "I already have a towel," he told her.

"Oh aren't you being all prepared but I thought we needed to go to sleep," she said, still standing in the doorway the light silhouetting her from behind.

"If that's what you want?" He replied, knowing she was just teasing him more.

Knowing he had probably just called her bluff, Janice replied by taking his shirt off throwing it aside to where her naked body was being silhouetted by the light. She then started walking towards what was now her side of the bed pulling back the blankets. Instead of laying down beside him, she instead climbed on top of him her crotch just covering the top half of his cock holding it down against him. Her hard erect nipples pressing against his chest, she teased him by barely touching his lips whispering to him, "I'm going to make love to you tonight as I've never done this before in my life." With that, she kissed him fully there mouths opening receiving the others' tongue in a war to see who could get in the other's mouth the most. She could feel Jason trying to get his cock inside her but she wasn't going to let him. She was going to control that tonight. But she knew that if she didn't do something soon he was going to get in anyway as her own juices was helping to lubricate his path into her and once he was inside she knew she would be his, she would no longer be in control.

She started kissing him on his chin, then his neck all the while he was still trying to get inside her. Buts he kept going down kissing his chest which now put her very wet vagina away from the head of his cock. She kept going further by playing with his nipples with her mouth, something again she had never before ever. This was making Jason jump as he too had never felt such a sensation on his nipples as well. "Oh Baby," he moaned, his breathing ragged as his heart was beating so fast she could feel it on her lips as she stopped playing with his nipples but was kissing him in the center of his chest.

Not wanting to tease him any longer as she so wanted to feel his cock inside her mouth. She wanted to taste him, she wanted to feel him in at the back of her throat. She was now just inches away as she could see his pre-cum oozing out of him that she so wanted to taste. With the light from the bathroom lighting the bedroom just enough to make things out. She took the base of his cock in her hand or what she could get her hand around holding it straight up, she then flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock tasting his juices. Looking him in the eyes as she did this she told him how much she loved how he tasted. After she told him that she took his cock into her hungry hot mouth sucking it as she had earlier in the day in the parking garage. Then she started working her way down getting more and more of him into her mouth and into her throat. When she would start to gag, she would pull up but then go right back down determined to get him all the way in.

She remembered a girlfriend from a long time ago tell her when I woman could put the man's penis all the way in her mouth it was called, "deep-throating". Back then she thought it was disgusting and that's not what a good girl would ever do. But now she wanted it, she wanted to "deep throat" for Jason. She loved him more than she could imagine loving anyone in her life.

Finally, she did it, she could feel the stubble from his balls on her chin. She had done it, she was so proud of herself. Jason in turn was writhing in the pleasure she was giving almost too much as she knew if she stayed like this that he would be soon shooting his cum down her throat and she wanted it in her pussy. She wanted to walk around shopping tomorrow with his cum still inside her. Just thinking about almost made her orgasm herself.

She pulled up off him sitting back on her knees as he was in between his legs. Looking at him she was both amazed and more so proud that she was able to do what no other woman had ever done for or to him. "Did you like that," she asked, still a little out of breath.

"Oh God Yes, that was amazing I don't know how you did that but I've never felt anything like that before. I love you so much, Janice"

"I love you too, as she grabbed his cock again this time she was pointing it towards her very wet hot hole. Placing the head in between her engorged lips causing them both to moan out with pleasure, she slowly began to set down him. Her pussy now very accustomed to his girth and size easily swallowed him all the way inside her. It also didn't hurt that she had left his cock drenched in her own saliva as well as her pussy was making lubricant like it was an industrial factory.

Janice began to rock her hips ever so slightly as she knew they were both on the verge of climax and she wanted this to last as long as she could. Looking down at him with her tits swaying ever so slowly with her movement, Janice asked him if he thought she was a naughty girl because of what she had done today or was she still a good girl.

Caught off guard by her question, he looked at her thinking about how he should answer it. "I think you're a Good girl in public and a starting to be a very Naughty girl in private. I like that, it's what makes you so perfect." He said this, as he moved his hands, that were on top of her thighs, to holding and fondling her breasts.

"Do you like how my breasts look?" She said, with a devilish smile.

"Janice, I absolutely love how your breasts look, I love how your butt looks, I love EVERYTHING about YOU, and I'm so in love with you." As he was saying this he was pushing up with his pelvis in an attempt to get even deeper inside her.

But what she asked, did make him think more about how she was when he first met her to who she is now. Now she's this beautiful confident woman who is on top of him giving him an experience of a lifetime. When they first met, she was a shy very conservative woman who was very business-minded about making a sale but without the confidence to really back it up in his opinion. She's changed to a woman in the last 2 days who has been very outgoing and confident in her sexuality, in her body, and more important in her appearance. If only Candice had been anything like Janice he would have married her in a heartbeat. His mind was wondering could I marry Janice. Was their age difference too big, he didn't know, But he did know he was loving what she was doing to him and for him right now.

"I'd love to know what you're thinking right now," Janice as she could tell he was thinking about something as she continued to slowly rock her pelvis back and forth.

"Just thinking about your question, and how much you've changed since I first met you," Jason answered.

Janice stopped what she was doing with an almost horrified look on her face like she had done something wrong. "Do you not like me being naughty with you?" She asked as if she was going to crying.

Moving his hands from her breasts down to above her hips in an effort to reassure her and more important to keep her doing what she was doing before. "No Baby, I love what you're doing, it's just that your question. Made me realize how much different you are today as you were a week ago. I see a beautiful confident woman who exudes sexuality in the most confident respectful manner and I love that." He then pulled her down so that he could kiss her and reassure her that he was so much in love with her.

As they kissed, they both got back in the rhythm of making love again. So much so that they had to stop their kissing to concentrate more on making love. Janice raised back up bracing herself by pushing down on Jason's shoulders. Her tit's hanging just above his mouth swaying to and fro teasing him that he couldn't put her nipples in his mouth. He so loved sucking on her big thick nipples. The sound of their skin slapping together was feeling the room with the sounds of their lovemaking, which was even more erotic, more intense.

Ohhh Babbbbyyy, Jason moaned with that look in his eyes that Janice learned to recognize when he was about to cum. Janice had been ready to climax the minute she sat down on his cock but had been doing her best to hold it off. But now she wanted to cum with him, she started fucking him harder and harder.

"Jason cum in me please cum in me," she said, in almost scream. "Fuck I love feeling you cum in me, please cum in baby I want it so bad."

That did it, her encouragement pushed Jason over the edge, as he arched his back up throwing his head back with his eyes closed holding her hips firmly down on him, as he exploded deep inside her. Explosion after explosion of sperm was being injected into her womb. Where all this stored up cum was coming from he didn't know but proud that he was able to do it.

Janice in turn, felt him swell up inside her just before the flood of his hot cum came flowing deep inside her unfertile womb that she was sad couldn't give them a child but at the same time she knew she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Collapsing down on him out of breath they could feel their heartbeats pounding in their chests. Jason wrapped his arms around her holding her tight as he kept saying in a low masculine voice how much he loved her.

Tears of Joy were starting to run from her eyes down onto his shoulder. "I love you too, I've never felt like this before which has me questioning my marriage of over 30 years. But I just feel so alive when I'm with you, so full of confidence in myself. It's just so hard to put into words how you've changed me." She was telling him this while still on top of him and his cock still very much inside her.

"I'm not sure what I've done to change you Janice, other than reassuring you how beautiful you are both mentally and physically."

"Maybe that's it, a young handsome successful man thinks I'm beautiful, me a woman old enough to be his mother!"

"Ok, when you put it like that I don't know if that's creepy or kinky?" He laughed saying while stroking her back down to her ass. He even made his cock twitch inside her, which caused her to squeeze him back. Then it became a war between them of twitching and squeezing to where Jason was very much aroused and ready to fuck her some more.

He rolled her over to where she was on her back and he was now on top, the way he had done her before. Janice was always amazed at how easily he was able to do that. Now that he was on top he started pushing in and out of her telling her, "You know that taught us in Psychology class that Sigmund Freud said the male son had a Mother Complex to where he wanted to have sex with her. I don't want to have sex with my mom but I sure do want to make LOVE to you for as long as I can." With that, he started making love to her again with long hard strokes.

Janice reciprocated by pulling her legs back putting her heels on his hard young ass if to hold him inside her. Saying, "Yes, that's it Baby! Make love to your MOMMY!! Make your MOMMY happy baby"

This caused a big smile on Jason's face, as he replied back to her, "I love my Naughty Mommy, I love making love to my Naughty Mommy!!"

Enjoying their dirty talk, Janice took it up another notch by saying, "Your Naughty Mommy's pussy feels so good with her baby inside her! Do you see how hard your Mommy's nipples are for her baby?" And they were very hard and looked so luscious bouncing around the way they were from the pounding her young lover was giving her.

The words "Naughty Mommy's Pussy," really got Jason as his piston action was soon going to cum in a big eruption of his seed inside her. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK," he moaned as slammed in deep inside her as he was cumming again inside her. Totally exhausted he collapsed down her, telling her in between breaths how that was amazing.

Once they caught their breath, Janice told Jason to go get cleaned up. He begrudgingly pulled out of her releasing a torrent of his cum to flow out of her. Jason, always the gentlemen asked her if she needed him to get her another towel or washcloth as he pushed up the towel in an attempt to hold the flood coming out of her.

"I'm okay, just go get cleaned up and then I'll come in when you're finished. I just want to lay here enjoying the moment you've given me." She said, with such a content look on her face.

"I'm sorry if that got a little weird," he said as he was walking into the bathroom.

"Don't be, I rather enjoyed it."

Janice was running her fingers through the cum that was still oozing out of her, amazed at how much was in her still. This was another thing that she would have never done before now and why she was doing it boggled her mind. But she was doing it and was very much enjoying it. Her legs were still spread wide letting her pussy be exposed to cool air in the room. Her fingers still running in and out, between her lips onto her engorged clit, oh fuck, she moaned as that was still very sensitive. Lost in her thoughts for how long she didn't know but she noticed Jason standing in the bathroom door watching her as she diddled herself so erotically.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should stop," she said as she grabbed the towel and awkwardly pulled up against her as she got off the bed and was walking towards the bathroom. "No more sex for you young man, you need your rest, you have to work tomorrow." She told him as she walked past telling him, "Get in bed and I'll be there in a minute."

To be continued...

12