The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 13

Story Info
More fun with Kate.
1.5k words
4.69
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

After another long six weeks, I showed up for my appointment with Dawn. Much to my dismay, Dawn was nowhere to be found. Her lights were off with only a note taped to her glass door.

The note mentioned another a family emergency. However, she had made arrangements for her clients to be taken care of. There were two stylists taking her customers. I found my name in a list under the name "Georgene." The note had a little map showing where to find her shop. It was located in the back of the building. As I headed in that direction, I noticed the lights were off in Kate's shop. It was a disappointing sight after our tryst last time.

I finally reached Georgene's salon. There was another lady having her hair done, but the stylist, presumably Georgene, held up her hand and mouthed the words "five minutes." I had a seat just outside her salon, one that offered a view of Georgene.

Georgene looked to be in her early forties and had dark, curly hair that extended down past her shoulders. She was very pretty with delicate facial features. A pair of very stylish black rimmed glasses were perched upon her nose. She wore a dark blue apron that covered up most of what appeared to be a very slender figure. She looked like she kept herself in pretty good shape. She was likely a B-cup underneath a white, sleeveless blouse and tan khaki capri pants. She had on trendy crocs in a camouflage pattern.

I watched her as she moved around her client putting the finishing touches on her hairstyle. Very graceful. My cock began to stir in my shorts--given the opportunity, I would certainly perform for her. But I was not about to offer something I wasn't sure was on the table.

Once I saw the customer pay in full and exit, I waited politely for Georgene to usher me in. Once she did, I got up and walked into her salon space and turned to her to see what was going to happen next.

Georgene started closing her sliding door, but stopped about six inches from having it completely closed. She looked at me and said, "Please, have a seat," without closing the curtains. Obviously I continue to be Dawn and Kate's little secret.

What little hope I had of exposing myself to Georgene as I watched her from outside her salon was now gone. I sat down and thanked her for seeing me, trying to hide the dejection I felt. She had a very sexy tone in her voice as she explained that Dawn had some sort of family emergency again and that she had split her clients for today among a few of the other stylists in the building. I just happened upon Georgene because she had an opening.

I was enjoying watching her as I explained how I like my haircut. As she worked, I almost instinctively began massaging myself, albeit very gently. I imagined putting on a show for her; easily done since there was no conversation between us. I would stop occasionally to relax my hard-on just a bit--I didn't want to make anything obvious without Georgene's permission.

Her shop was set up pretty much like Dawn's, so after the haircut, I got a quick wash and rinse. I had stopped massaging myself when another client, a guy a little younger than me, showed up for his appointment as Georgene was finishing my haircut. She put a little gel in my hair after a quick dry, I paid and tipped her and was on my way. "How can I get her involved in all this?" I thought to myself as I started to exit the building.

When I turned the corner to head down the hall, I saw light coming from Kate's shop. I peeked my head in to say hello.

"Hi, Greg! It's nice to see you! Dawn usually gives me a heads up when you're coming in."

"I guess the note on the door explains it. She's probably been a little out of sorts lately dealing with family," I explained to her.

Kate looked at her watch. "My next client arrives in a half-hour. Got a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Step inside here a minute. I'll be right back."

I stood inside her shop and waited less than a minute wondering what she had in store for me. I knew the moment she reached the door. She was carrying a pillow.

"Sorry, but we'll have to hurry a bit," Kate said as she tossed the pillow into a chair, then closed and locked the door behind her and drew the curtains. "Hurry up and strip."

She did not need to ask me twice. My cock was quickly coming to life as my shoes, shirt, shorts and boxers came off in a matter of seconds.

Kate grabbed the pillow and tossed it at my knees. She had on a blue top that resembled nurses scrubs, blue jeans with the stylish holes in the knees and thighs as well as a pair of strappy sandals. As she looked at me, she whipped her top off, revealing a silky, cream-colored bra.

"Care to do the honors?" she said? It was one of those bras that clasped in the front. I love these kinds of bras, though I've only one other opportunity time a very long time ago. Opening them and having the boobs pop out is the equivalent of a hard-on popping out of underwear.

In order to unhook a bra like this, it's necessary to pull each cup together to release a little tension to allow it to unclasp. I probably pulled them in a little closer than I needed to. Then I held the sides together ever so briefly before quickly letting go.

My eyes were fixated on her breasts as they popped free from their constraints. They looked absolutely marvelous! Kate slid her shoulders back just a bit, which allowed her bra to fall through her arms and gently to the floor.

As she knelt in front of me, Kate said, "I don't want to get all messy for my next client." With that, she quickly licked up and down my shaft to lubricate it with her saliva before taking the plunge.

I was now completely stiff as I watched her look up at me and take my raging hard-on into her mouth. I was in awe as I watched my cock go in and out of this beautiful face. Her hands were at my hips... she was pleasing me with her mouth and her mouth only. She thrust her head back and forth; her hair, which was up on a ponytail today, was struggling to catch up with the rest of her head. It was the opposite of a face fuck; instead of me thrusting my hard-on into her mouth, she was doing all the work. I could feel her tongue putting pressure on the underside of my shaft while her upper teeth barely grazed the top. I could feel another enormous climax was building inside me. Normally I'd warn her, but Kate understood my cock and how it worked.

Sensing an orgasm, Kate moved her hands from my hips to my buttocks and buried my cock all the way into her mouth. Her nose was touching my skin just above the base of my cock and my balls were on her chin. My first release must have been straight down her throat. After the first ejaculation, she began moving her head back and forth again, her hands still on my ass but her head moving much more slowly. I watched as some of my semen oozed out of the corner of her mouth. She milked just about all of me, then used my cock to clean up the semen that had leaked out, licking that off the tip as well.

As I caught my breath, I watched her do something that was at once very sexy and incredibly funny. I watched as Kate squeezed one more drop of cum on the end of my penis and playfully dab it on the tip of her nose. She looked up and began laughing at herself. I burst out in laughter as she took her index finger, wiped that little glob of cum off her nose with her index finger and lick it clean.

I now stood in front of Kate with a flaccid penis, positively dumbstruck. Kate snapped me out of it.

"Sorry, you gotta hurry and get dressed," she said. "My next client sometimes arrives a little early." We hastily dressed and exchanged a deep kiss before I departed. I could sense the salty taste on her tongue as she wave me goodbye.

As I left the building, I began wondering, "Did Dawn and Kate somehow make a secret pact or something? Are they exchanging stories about me? Why is it that I'm pretty much getting all the pleasure out of this?"

I was hoping to get some answers on my next visit. But that could wait. Right now I just wanted to bask in the glow of the sensational blowjob I had just received from Kate.

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers