The Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You mean.'

'Yes, I let him cum inside me and now I might be pregnant.'

'Oh Donna.'

With that Donna began crying again.

'Donna, Donna Donna,' as Kayleigh held her in her arms.

'Oh how could I have been so stupid?'

'There, there babe.' As soon as Donna told of her predicament Kayleigh knew how to rectify it, however she was not going to immediately tell her as she enjoyed the feeling over control over her. But not as much as holding her close, the feeling of her big breasts up against her own smaller ones obliterated her earlier anger.

Her thoughts also turned to Fred how much would he pay to cum inside Donna's hot young pussy? More than the two hundred he offered me, she thought to herself. Donna was indeed stupid letting someone do that for free when Fred would have literally paid hundreds for the pleasure.

In time Donna's sobs began to subside but Kayleigh still held her up close loving feeling her hands down her back, gently circling around her lower back then up across her shoulder blades. The more she held her the better it felt, but as she held Donna she also formulated a strategy.

'Donna, everything will be okay.'

'But how?'

Kayleigh reluctantly disengaged, 'dry your eyes babe.'

As Donna complied with her request she stared deep into the younger girls blue eyes before nodding her head, 'you leave it to me Donna, I need to speak to Nico.'

Less than ten minutes later they were in Kayleigh's car driving out of town.

'What did you say to Nico? You ... you didn't tell him?'

'No of course not babe, I said you weren't feeling well, time of the month and all that and I'm taking you home.'

'Oh, but you're going the opposite way.'

'I know.'

'So where are you taking me?'

With that Kayleigh moved her hand from the steering wheel and gently rubbed along Donna's tummy, 'to sort out your little problem.'

The next few minutes of the drive where silent. Kayleigh however was somewhat distracted by Donna, for every time she changed gear she would use as an excuse to look down at her colleague's legs.

'Kayleigh,' Donna's voice was barley audible.

'Yes babe,' replied Kayleigh her voice deliberately soft and soothing.

'You still haven't said where we are going.'

'To a chemist.'

'Why?'

Briefly taking her eyes off the road she turned to face Donna, 'to get you the morning after pill.'

'Oh,' Donna paused, 'that will work won't it?'

'It should do.'

'Couldn't you have got it from the chemist in town?'

'Yes I could, but you wouldn't want to bump into anyone you know.'

'Oh,' responded Donna, 'I didn't think of that.'

They drove the rest of the way to the next town in silence. Kayleigh parked outside the chemist, whispering, 'there you go babe, do you want me to come in with you?'

'No, it should be okay, thank you Kayleigh,' as she reached out to touch her colleague.

Kayleigh smiled and then as Donna exited her car looked longingly as she walked across the road to the chemist.

A few minutes later Donna emerged with a small paper bag under her right arm, 'you okay?'

'Yes, I think so, I was so nervous, thank you so much Kayleigh'

'That's okay babe.' Kayleigh looked directly into Donna's blue eyes and smiled, 'do you want to take the pill back at mine?'

Donna breathed out a sigh of relief, as still living at home, she was worried how she would explain her unexpected early return to her mother.

Back at Kayleigh's flat Donna took the pill. As she swallowed it she felt a huge sense of relief which manifested itself as she hugged Kayleigh. In the midst of the hug, she didn't know how it happened exactly. Perhaps the relief and emotion of it all but she ended up kissing her colleague on the lips. It was meant to be the cheek, whilst Donna did feel it a little strange she soon forgot about it. The same could not be said for Kayleigh.

Whilst Kayleigh returned to The Salon Donna as instructed had a bath and spent the rest of the day on Kayleigh's sofa watching daytime TV. Kayleigh had offered to cook a meal later on. Donna was so grateful to her colleague for helping her out and providing the practical and emotional support she required at such a difficult time.

Kayleigh arrived home, kicked off her shoes and received a really nice hug and kiss on the cheek from Donna. After some small talk Kayleigh as promised cooked Donna a meal.

In between mouthfuls Donna noticed how Kayleigh kept looking at her with an intensity she had never witnessed before.

Towards the end of the meal Kayleigh felt a throb in her pussy as she watched Donna's tongue slide along her bottom lip to retrieve some of the pasta sauce. How she longed for it to venture into other places as she squeezed her thighs tightly together.

After finishing her meal Donna said, 'thank you, that was really nice.'

'That's okay anytime babes.'

'You've been such a good friend to me today, let me,' as Donna saw Kayleigh about to remove the empty plates. Helping clear the table was the least she could do as inadvertently both their hands went for the same plate. 'Opps, sorry,' whispered Donna.

But Kayleigh just stared at her their hands still touching before she grasped a hand and leant into the unsuspecting Donna kissing her full on the lips.

'W-what are you doing?'

'Just relax babe, it's perfectly natural.'

'Kayleigh.'

'What's wrong don't you like that?' As she stroked her hair.

'I, I don't know.'

Kayleigh ran the back of her fingers down Donna's left cheek, 'you're so pretty,' she whispered. Noticing the look of shock on Donna's pretty face, 'yes Donna.'

'I didn't thing you were like this Kayleigh.'

'Like what?'

'Girls.'

Kayleigh smiled looking longingly into her colleagues innocent blue eyes before she gently nodded her head.

'But what about at the spa?'

'Did I say it was a man I was caught with?'

'No, I just assumed...'

Still holding her gaze Kayleigh explained, 'one of the members, a Platinum Member no less, caught me between the thighs of his wife.'

Donna gasped.

'Have you never been with another girl?'

'No, no of course not.'

'Not even a bit of kissing or,' as Kayleigh paused before she stroked her colleagues full breasts through her blouse, 'touching.'

Donna flinched as she shook her head.

Kayleigh responded with a knowing smile, 'girls know what girls like.'

'What do you mean?' Donna was hoping to buy some time.

'When was the last time a guy told you how pretty you look how wonderful you are.'

'I don't know.'

'Well Donna I'm saying you look very pretty indeed, every part of your wonderful skin I want to touch, stroke and kiss.'

'No stop,' as Donna pushed Kayleigh's arm way.

'Why? What is it babes?'

'I can't, this is wrong!'

'Don't be silly, it's the most natural thing in the world.'

'But...'

'It's just two very special friends getting to know each other a bit better.'

'I don't think I ...'

'You don't think what Donna?'

'That it's a very good idea.'

'Hmm...' Kayleigh paused as she frowned at Donna, 'we don't want Nico hearing about what happened yesterday and the real reason you left early today do we?'

'No Kayleigh, you wouldn't please don't.'

'And a small place like this word would soon get around the town.'

'Kayleigh, please don't, you can't.'

Kayleigh smiled as she stroked Donna's hair before she gently but purposefully took her hand, 'come on.' She saw the confused look on Donna's face as she said, 'we can talk about this upstairs.'

Reluctantly Donna allowed herself to be taken upstairs by Kayleigh and before she knew it she was sat on Kayleigh's double bed. Nervously she looked around the room noticing how it was stylishly yet neutrally furnished. On top of the dressing table she noticed a large collection of massage creams and oils.

'Let's light some candles and put on some music.'

Donna did not recognise the music, it was an instrumental track and not really her thing but she did immediately find it relaxing and soothing as she breathed in the scent of the candles.

Kayleigh looked her up and down, 'you're looking very nervous.'

She nodded.

'There's nothing to be nervous about babes.'

She swallowed hard before she took a deep breath, 'do you promise not to say anything to Nico?'

She watched as Kayleigh crossed her chest, 'see.' Before she sat down next to her on the bed and gently began to stroke her hair, 'you have such lovely hair and so silky smooth.'

'Thanks.'

Kayleigh smiled at hearing the nervousness in her colleagues voice then with the tip of her finger she ran it along her jaw line then upwards gently circling round her lips, 'such nice full lips.' Expecting a response and when none was forthcoming she said, 'very kissable,' and then gently leant forward kissing her on the lips before pulling back. 'See that wasn't so bad was it?'

'No.'

She saw the nervousness in Donna eyes, 'yes Donna.'

'How far do I have to go with you, you know to stop you saying anything to Nico?'

'Hmm I don't know babes we'll just see.'

Kayleigh again leant forward to kiss her, Donna closed her eyes expecting the inevitable tongue to be thrust into her mouth, but instead Kayleigh gently pressed her lips to hers. Donna still with her eyes closed breathed in taken by Kayleigh's smell and her smooth soft skin. Joe always had designer stubble and even Jeremy's face was a bit rough the contrast with Kayleigh's smooth skin was stark as Donna was shocked to discover it was not unpleasant. She breathed a sigh of relief thinking, perhaps this was as far as Kayleigh wants to go with me just placing her lips against mine.

This seemed to be supported as Kayleigh gently moved away, 'are you alright babes?'

'Yes.'

'See that wasn't all that bad was it?'

She nodded.

This time Kayleigh gently took hold of Donna hand giving it a gentle squeeze, 'I've always liked you Donna.'

Donna swallowed hard.

'I mean really liked you, you do know that don't you?'

'I do now.'

'Good,' smiled Kayleigh as she again leant in to kiss.

As before Donna closed her eyes in an attempt to hide the situation and pretend instead of Kayleigh it was a man kissing her. However the skin was so smooth the smell so different the pretence soon disappeared as she felt the tip of Kayleigh's tongue dart along the closed seam between her lips which she was loath to open. Kayleigh did it again and again before pulling away she whispered.

'Are you teasing me babes?' Donna had no time for a response as her colleague whispered, 'don't worry I like being teased.'

Hearing that she inadvertently relaxed her lips allowing the tip of Kayleigh's tongue to slip inside her. Donna gasped and her heart sped up at the realisation Kayleigh's tongue was now softly probing around in her mouth. She closed her eyes tighter hoping it would all go away, thinking that perhaps it would not be so bad if Nico had found out. For she could always move away a large anonymous city like London or Birmingham where nobody would know her and she could start again.

As Kayleigh continued to gently probe and tease, Donna felt a sense of confusion descend on her as she realised whatever it was Kayleigh was doing it actually felt nice. As Kayleigh continued to gently probe she let out a moan as Kayleigh's tongue glided along the sensitive part of her top lip. With that all the negatives melted, she was alone with Kayleigh nobody would ever find out and for the first time she kissed Kayleigh back.

Donna could not fail to hear the groan of shock and surprise from Kayleigh as she pulled away still sat on the bed Kayleigh smiled at her looking at her breast covered by her works blouse. Donna then saw Kayleigh's hands slowly move towards her blouse seemingly powerless to stop them, she gasped as she felt Kayleigh begin to undo her buttons. She made no attempt to stop her, even lifting up her arms allowing Kayleigh to remove the garment.

'You are so beautiful,' enthused Kayleigh as she gently stroked along her cleavage.

She watched spell bound as Kayleigh removed her own top so both women wore only bras. Kayleigh smiled and looked down, 'I'm not as big as you am I?' With that she took Donna's hand, 'I don't mind if you touch me,' as she pressed Donna's hand against her bra. Directing the tip of Donna's thumb to her now swollen left nipple, 'ah that's it, look what you've done the sight of you in that sexy bra is really turning me on babes.'

With that she leant into Donna. This time Donna did not protest as Kayleigh explored her mouth with her tongue and it felt so strange to feel a woman's breasts against her own. A while later she felt Kayleigh's arms encircle her back and then with a deft click undo her bra, pausing she heard Kayleigh whisper, 'let me see babes.' As Kayleigh disengaged from her.

'Oh wow,' enthused Kayleigh as she looked at her breasts for the first time, 'oh Donna they are so beautiful.'

Donna felt herself blush.

'You have the nicest breasts I have ever seen,' with that Kayleigh gently touched them with the back of her hand causing Donna to flinch, not because of shock or surprise but her colleagues touch excited her, 'such lovely nipples, do you like having them sucked?'

'I... I don't know.'

'Oh can I? Oh please Donna?'

She did not get a chance to respond as Kayleigh leant down and taking her right breast in her hand gently cupped it, 'so firm and beautiful, you've never had a girl suck them?'

'No never.'

'So I'll be the first, if you let me Donna, oh you will let me?'

She nodded seemingly spellbound as she watched Kayleigh gently approach her nipple with her tongue. Expecting Kayleigh to begin vigorously sucking on it like a man she was surprised that Kayleigh gently kissed the skin surrounding it as she whispered, 'oh you are so beautiful Donna you've no idea how long I've been wanting to do this,' then Kayleigh did something totally unexpected she gently blew over her exposed nipple.

Donna gasped as she clamped her legs together as for the first time she could feel a dull throb between her legs, shocked that Kayleigh's actions could be having such an effect.

There was no time for any further thought as she felt Kayleigh's lips gently circle the nipple as she felt her breathing increase, 'is that okay?' She heard Kayleigh ask in no more than a whisper. She nodded still not believing what was happening to her. The experience was soon heightened as she felt the tip of Kayleigh's tongue circle over her exposed nipple, this time she let out a moan as she was aware for the first time her colleagues seemingly alien actions were making her wet between the legs.

'You like that then?'

'Yes,' she replied feeling guilty that she was enjoying this lesbian encounter.

'Good,' whispered Kayleigh, 'I'm enjoying it too,' she stopped and looked up before kissing Donna softly on the lips, 'I can kiss and play with the other one, would you like me to do that?'

Donna nodded as her guilt began to diminish.

Kayleigh repeated her actions with Donna's left nipple. Donna began to relax more as it no longer felt so alien and strange to have another women be so intimate with her. She responded with a gentle sigh as Kayleigh continued to lavish her with sweet praises. Donna watched open mouthed as Kayleigh broke away and unclipped her bra and let her breasts fall free. Donna looked at Kayleigh unsure of what she should do.

'Yes Donna.'

'Do you want me to? I mean...'

Kayleigh merely smiled and nodded.

With that Donna slowly leant forward and began tentatively to stroke Kayleigh's breasts as she could not fail to notice her colleagues nipples were rock hard like two little bullets. Donna felt a strange sensation that she could have that sort of effect. 'Suck on them for me babe,' she heard Kayleigh whisper. Without thinking any further she took her colleagues nipple in her mouth gently biting on the engorged skin whilst simultaneously teasing it with her tongue as she heard Kayleigh moan out loud, 'oh yes Donna that feels so good.'

Rather than flinch she let out a lustful sigh as she felt the tips of Kayleigh's fingers on her bare thigh and she did not protest as they continued upwards under her skirt, rather she parted her legs to let Kayleigh know she had no objection.

Donna felt her breathing increase as Kayleigh's fingers edged ever closer to her wet sex, she heard herself groan in frustration as rather continue forward Kayleigh's fingers retreated backwards. She then did something she thought she would never ever do and that was disengage from the nipple and kiss Kayleigh full on the lips pulling away and looking downwards pleading, 'please.'

'You want me to touch you?'

'Yes,' she moaned genuinely shocked at her response as her breathing became even deeper as Kayleigh's fingers edged even closer reaching a crescendo as the fingers stroked along her panties.

Donna then heard Kayleigh respond with a huge gasp before she moaned, 'you're so wet Donna.'

'I know.'

Kayleigh soon got off the bed and positioned herself kneeling on the floor between Donna's legs who was still sitting on the bed. Rather than Kayleigh' fingers it was now her lips she felt against her lower thighs. She groaned as Donna kissed all around her kneecaps before venturing on her inner knee and gently kissing there, she had never been kissed there before as she felt a tingle run up her thigh towards her pussy as she moaned out loud.

'You like me kissing you there?'

'Oh yes.'

'Where else do you like being kissed?'

She gasped as she wriggled on the bed.

'Donna where else do you like being kissed?'

Donna just looked down at her crotch.

'You want me to kiss your pussy?'

'I I...' she stammered as Kayleigh again nuzzled inside her knee with her lips, 'yes, yes kiss my pussy,' as overcome with lust she reached to unzip her skirt lifting up her torso before pulling it down along her thighs.

Kayleigh smiled as she moved backwards so she could fully remove her young colleagues skirt. She looked hungrily over Donna, naked except for her skimpy panties which cut through her tattoo on her side. 'You're so beautiful aren't you?' As she stroked along a smooth bare thigh.

Donna smiled awkwardly at receiving such a compliment before she looked down at her colleague who was sat between her legs. She then moaned and arched her back as Kayleigh gently stroked inside of each of her thighs before gently placing kisses alternating between each thigh.

Donna moaned and gasped again as the kisses slowly inched towards her pussy where movement paused. Although the kissing continued as Kayleigh peppered her soft skin with delicate kisses no more than a few inches away from her wanton sex. Every time her skin was kissed it would send little jolts of pleasure up to her pussy, 'oh please,' she even whispered as she felt the kisses inch even further up her legs. She responded with a gasp of lust as she saw Kayleigh's hands forcibly grab either side of her panties as she automatically raised herself allowing Kayleigh to slowly peel down her panties, 'oh yes,' she moaned under her breath.

Donna was now completely naked as she sat on the bed with Kayleigh still between her legs. She felt vulnerable, confused, scared, and apprehensive as she thought about what Kayleigh would do next. The thought that another girl would kiss and lick her pussy was something she had never even considered but Kayleigh's touched felt so amazing and so natural.

Kayleigh stared at Donna's pussy somewhat taken aback that Donna did not shave, nevertheless she said, 'mmm lovely pussy.'

'You don't mind?'

'Sorry.'

'That I don't shave it, it's just since I split up ...'

'Shhh, shh babes, don't worry, we can always take care of that later, I am a qualified beautician after all,' as she ran her fingertips over Donna's trimmed bush.