The Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm,' Kayleigh moaned, 'stay inside her Jeremy.' She then leant down to Donna kissing her gently on the cheek before whispering in her ear, 'well done babes, I'm so proud of you.'

After a few minutes Kayleigh ordered Jeremy to remove himself. Kayleigh looked Jeremy up and down, his cock was still semi-hard glistening with both his cum and Donna's juices. For a moment she did think about slipping a condom onto him and giving his a special reward for what he had done for her and Donna. But she had more pressing matters to deal with as she instructed him, 'you need to get dressed and go Jeremy.' She watched him get dressed in silence before she said, 'you can go out the back, the doors unlocked.'

Donna remained naked on the floor and as Jeremy left he gave her a look over his shoulder she gave a nervous and confused smile. In his state of confusion Jeremy failed to hear his phone beep confirming he had received a text.

Once Jeremy had exited the building Kayleigh looked down at Donna, pointing to her groin, 'lift yourself up a bit.'

'Why?'

'We need to make you comfortable.'

Donna watched as Kayleigh gathered a pillow and placed it under her hips, 'what are you doing?'

'It allows your cervix and uterus to be aligned better, gives his swimmers a straighter shot at your egg.'

Donna swallowed hard.

'You need to stay like this for about twenty minutes,' as Kayleigh leant over her and stroked along her tummy before she softly held her hand and whispered, 'oh I do so want this Donna.'