The Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna flinched as she was touched intimately by another woman for the first time.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes it just felt a bit strange.'

'Strange! You want me to stop?'

'No,' as biting her lip overcome with lust she pleaded, 'please don't stop.'

Kayleigh looked up at Donna, 'I won't stop babes, just you relax this is our little secret nothing to be nervous or ashamed about okay.'

Donna looking down at the surreal image of Kayleigh between her bare thighs simply nodded.

Kayleigh smiled knowingly at Donna as she gently kissed along one inner thigh edging closer to her pussy. Donna gasped and opened her legs further opening herself up to Kayleigh who responded with a mischievous giggle as she gently blew on Donna's open sex. Donna moaned as she felt Kayleigh's breath against her clit.

'Oh yes you have such a wonderful sexy pussy,' whispered Kayleigh.

Donna silently gasped for no man had ever said that about her pussy. One of her early boyfriends had even refused point blank to go down on her claiming she had a smelly fanny, because of this she never asked to be pleasured. Even Joe who prided himself on his oral skills she always got the impression it was a means to an end never pleasuring her for her own sake, but now it was different.

Kayleigh breathed on her clit a few more times before she gently stroked her inner thighs before the strokes were replaced by gentle licks of her skin. She held her breath as Kayleigh slowly descended on her clitoris initially gently grazing it with the tip of her tongue before pulling back and whispering, 'mmm, I love teasing your clit.'

'Oh,' moaned Donna in frustration.

'What is it?'

'Can you...'

'You want a proper licking?'

'Oh please.'

'All in good time, but a bit more teasing first,' as she gently kissed round her trimmed pussy.

Donna responded with an little lustful murmur as Kayleigh took her hand as she leant over Donna gently kissing her breasts before sucking on her nipples, Donna relaxed her hand letting Kayleigh direct it lower. A moment later she let out a sharp intake of breath as she realised what the tips of her fingers were touching.

'That's right Donna, you've made me really wet.'

Donna gasped in shock at the fact she had just touched a girl intimately and was responsible for the dampness she felt on her fingertips.

Kayleigh smiled as she gently kissed her way down Donna's body until she reached her pussy. Kayleigh noticed how her lips were now puffy and she could smell that Donna was really turned on, she gently stroked Donna's clit causing Donna to moan and arch her back, 'oh please Kayleigh.' Kayleigh smiled to herself knowing her actions had changed Donna for there was nothing better than showing a seemingly straight girl the joys of girly sex.

Kayleigh re-adjusted herself so her hands were on the tops of Donna's smooth tanned thighs before she looked upwards, 'look at my tongue babes.'

Donna looked down and nodded and then closed her eyes as Kayleigh with her tongue poking out slowly licked her clit, 'ohh fuck!' Moaned Donna as she gripped the bedspread, it was a feeling like no other, just from that one lick she knew if Kayleigh would repeat it she would soon cum.

'You want me to do that again?'

She nodded emphatically although somewhat disappointed Kayleigh had stood up, 'I better get rid of these then,' as she peeled down her panties. Donna gasped at the thought, was Kayleigh expecting to be licked out? But she was relieved as she watched Kayleigh walk to the other side of the room and open the bottom drawer of her chest of drawers.

'What are you doing?' As she twisted round on the bed causing her large breasts to wobble.

'Just getting a few things,' replied Kayleigh as she rooted around in the drawer before walking back to Donna where she knelt between her legs.

'Mm such a nice pussy,' as she gently stroked along her lips.

Donna gasped as she felt Kayleigh insert a finger into her, 'mmm so wet and tight.'

She then groaned as Kayleigh slowly removed her finger gasping as her experienced colleague lifted the tip of her finger upwards to gently tickle her clit. Donna gently moaned in frustration for she was so close and desperate to cum. Next she looked down at Kayleigh who was still between her legs she looked again and saw Kayleigh had hold of a vibrator which was curved upwards at the end. She watched completely spellbound as Kayleigh squeezed some lubricant on it before whispering, 'be better for you.'

Eventually finding words she asked, 'what are you doing?'

'Shhh just you relax babes.'

Donna nodded as she lay on the bed responding with a delicate shudder as she felt the vibrator gently rub up and down her lips. Better was to follow as Kayleigh gently stroked her clit. A firmer stroke caused her to jump forward so the vibrator was no longer against her lips but slid an inch inside her. 'Oh that felt so good oh please,' she whispered.

'Do you want me to slide it in a bit further?' As Kayleigh slid the vibrator out and teased her wet puffy lips with it.

'Oh yes,' Donna gasped before taking a deep breath and saying, 'all the way, slide it in all the way.'

'Ok babes, I'm going to slide it in now, here goes, can you feel it?'

'Oh yes, oh fuck,' she moaned as she felt the vibrator slide into her she gasped and moaned as it nudged against her G-spot.

Kayleigh an expert in such matters smiled as she recognised her expression, 'I thought you'd like that, it's my G-spot vibrator.' With that Kayleigh began tiny little backward and forwards movements with the vibrator against Donna's G-spot.

Donna gasped at the strange sensation as initially she felt she needed to go to the toilet but that soon passed as pleasure took over. Better was to follow as Kayleigh still gently fucking her with the vibrator leant down and gently breathed on her clit.

'Oh God!' Groaned Donna, 'that feels incredible.'

'So will this,' as Kayleigh moved further downwards and poking out her tongue gently began to lick Donna's clit.

The feeling of the vibrator deep inside her and then Kayleigh's wicked tongue on her clit double the pleasure Donna had never experienced anything like it. She moaned and in response Kayleigh began to slide the vibrator in and out more purposefully.

'Oh God,' she said over and over again as she began to squirm on the bed, later she yelped in ecstasy as belatedly Kayleigh switched on the vibrator as her G-spot received even more stimulation as Kayleigh's tongue remained glued to her clit.

'Ohh,' she moaned as her orgasm approached. The sensations felt deeper than normal as they rose up her spine and to her head next she felt it simultaneously in her arms and legs. It felt every nerve in her limbs was being stimulated as the stimulation radiated along and to the ends of her fingers and toes. Then it started to speed up as her breathing became deeper and harder. It wasn't just her breathing as she pushed her bottom into the bed as she started to wriggle then thrash as occasionally Kayleigh's tongue slipped off her clit. Then it happened! She could not speak but all her feelings seemed to push out from her pussy, she recalled looking down as Kayleigh who was still between her legs as she clamped them together her thighs either side of Kayleigh's upper arms.

And then she let go with one final release as she watched as a jet of liquid shot out between her legs covering Kayleigh tongue and face.

'Oh fuck oh fuck,' she said over and over again before calming down and looking at Kayleigh's face covered with her juices, 'oh what happened? I'm really sorry.'

Kayleigh wiped her face with her hand before licking it, 'you've never squirted then?'

'No.'

'Well looks like we've got allot of catching up to do babes.'

In the ten or so weeks since that first encounter the relationship between the two women had progressed at a rapid pace. Far too fast for Donna's liking, for within a few weeks she had moved in with Kayleigh at her insistence. Kayleigh began to exert increasing control over her ranging from what she should wear through visiting her parents. Nobody at The Salon knew of this clandestine relationship for Kayleigh was far too discreet although that did not prevent her from giving Donna a massage or two. Kayleigh had even suggested they provide a four handed massage to a few of her special clients and suggested they put on a little show for it was a good way to earn extra's. Donna baulked at the idea especially when the name "Fred," was mentioned. Whilst Donna did like the sex with Kayleigh that initial thrill had gone whilst she knew this happened in relationships, she did not envisage a long term future with Kayleigh it was all a bit of illicit fun and she found it exciting their relationship was clandestine and secret. She was not prepared to announce to the world she was with Kayleigh and that was another thing. She did miss having sex with a man so there was no way she could be classed as lesbian. One day she did want children but obviously that could never happen with Kayleigh.

Last night however Kayleigh dropped a bombshell.

'Do you want children?'

'Yes,' she answered honestly without thinking of the consequences and wishing she had kept quiet when Kayleigh responded with a knowing smile.

'Good babes because so do I.'

'You mean you'll have a baby.'

'No babes, you'll have the baby.'

She couldn't even remember how she responded as she felt nauseous and faint as she felt all the colour drained out of her face. There was no way on earth she wanted a baby with Kayleigh, as she pretended she needed to go to the toilet she left the room. Sitting on the toilet, she didn't know what to do and felt so alone. However this was short lived as her thoughts interrupted by Kayleigh banging on the door.

'Are you going to be long babes?'

The next day Jeremy was on the train from Durham for his Christmas break from university when his phone rang. His heart skipped a beat as he immediately recognised the number, a number which was indelibly etched into his consciousness.

'Hello,' he answered.

'Oh hi, is that Jeremy?'

'Yes.'

'Hi it's Kayleigh from The Salon. How are you today?'

'Er, fine.'

'And are you enjoying uni?'

'Yes.'

'Oh that's good. The reason why I was calling is The Salon is offering a special four hands massage to all our existing clients, would you be interested?'

'A four ...'

'Yes,' Kayleigh interrupted, 'it will be Donna and I massaging you.'

Jeremy swallowed hard and felt a tingle in his chest.

On the other end of the line Kayleigh smiled as she interjected, 'Donna told me about your last massage..'

'She did! Er is she okay?'

Kayleigh noted the concerned tone of Jeremy's voice. 'Yes Donna's fine,' she reassured him before she paused for a moment before she put on her low sultry voice, 'so are you up for a nice relaxing massage with two very friendly girls?'

'Yes definitely.'

Kayleigh gave a gentle chuckle before asking, 'are you back for Christmas?'

'Yes, I'm on the train back home just now.'

'Oh wow, what a coincidence, how about this Friday at 5.30pm, come in to get a haircut first as Nico doesn't know about our special offer.'

'Right.'

'And it's probably best he doesn't find out.'

As he continued his journey home Jeremy reflected on his first term at university. Unfortunately he had been unable to accomplish what he had achieved with Donna. But that was his own fault. He had pinned all his hopes on Charlotte. By coincidence she had also attended Napier School and whilst they did not know each other that well during their time at sixth form they had inadvertently sought each other out. It was probably the fact both hundreds of miles from home for the first time new surroundings. Charlotte had dark hair, quite a full figure but her tits were not as big as Donna's. But there the similarities ended. Whilst Donna was very much a girly girl Charlotte tended to wear jeans and a jumpers and Dr Martin boots. She had several piercings in her left ear and both her nose and bottom lip were pierced too. They had hung out together for a few weeks, despite his loss of virginity Jeremy was still a novice when it came to women and especially reading them.

He perceived her friendliness as a sign she wanted to be more than friends. Much to his disappointment she made it very clear she did not fancy him and there was no future in it.

It would have been natural for them to sever contact but paradoxically this rejection brought them closer as friends. Jeremy even sought her advice about Megan, one of the girls on his course. And he was grateful that Charlotte had told him the girl was not interested in him.

However the call from Kayleigh had pushed all thought of Charlotte and Megan to the back of his mind. A fourhanded massage surely this would mean both girls would be naked as he pictured one either side of him gently stroking him whilst he held a breast in each hand. Better still would he get to fuck them both? This was the sort of thing dreams were made off and casting his euphoria aside he wondered if there was some sort of catch or were they going to play a trick on him.

Jeremy entered The Salon at the allotted time his heart beating fast as his thoughts of three-sums as he was greeted by a slim woman who looked to be in her late twenties.

'Hello Jeremy.'

Instantly he recognised the voice as Kayleigh's. A split second later he heard the sound of metal on marble in the distance as looked up it was Donna who had dropped her scissors.

'Oh Donna, you butter fingers,' replied Kayleigh before she turned to the now blushing Jeremy, 'if you want to take this seat there Jeremy?'

He nodded as he looked over at Donna, last time he had seen her she was naked with his cum dribbling out of her pussy.

Kayleigh began to snip away not even asking him what sort of cut he would like, 'so enjoying uni?'

'Yes.'

'Met any nice girls?'

He thought about Charlotte, 'not really.'

'So you don't have a girlfriend at uni yet?'

'No.'

'Oh that does surprise me a nice looking boy like you.'

'Thanks.'

'So looking forward to your four-handed massage then.'

'Yes, very much so.'

'Good so are me and Donna.'

Jeremy in his seat could smell Kayleigh's perfume and wondered just what they had in store for him. He experienced a sense déjà-vou as The Salon emptied of clients and the staff began to pack up. This was heightened as Kayleigh said, 'Donna and I will lock up, if the rest of you want to go.'

Kayleigh began to finish off his hair as she made minor adjustments to his fringe and around his ears. She then produced a mirror for him to view her work. 'Donna.'

Donna had purposefully remained at the rear of the shop when she saw Jeremy walk in. She did wonder what was going on as she frowned to herself as to why Kayleigh had insisted she wear her lace bra and panties and also checked that her pussy was freshly shaved even going as far as running her fingertips over it.

Reluctantly she walked over to Kayleigh and Jeremy.

'Donna you know Jeremy of course don't you?'

She nodded as Jeremy blushed with embarrassment. Tempted to ask what the hell was going on but was too afraid to question her girlfriend.

'We'll be giving Jeremy a four-handed massage,' as Kayleigh lifted the cover off Jeremy and brushed off a few stray hairs from his shoulder. 'Come on Jeremy you know the way,' Donna felt Kayleigh tightly grip her elbow, 'come on Donna.'

Donna walked with a feeling of trepidation along the corridor behind Jeremy to Kayleigh's massage room as she approached the door she felt Kayleigh's hand gently squeeze her bottom as she ushered her inside the small room.

'Now Jeremy can you get undressed for us please.'

He felt intimidated by the two women but excited as well being in that room and seeing Donna again brought back memories of their last time and he could feel the start of an erection. 'Come on Jeremy you're not shy are you?'

'No, but do you want me to take all my clothes off?'

'Yes, we'll turn round won't we Donna! Just lie on the table on your tummy and drape a towel over you if you're that shy, though I don't believe you have anything to be shy about.'

'Okay,' he replied as he watched the two women turn round.

Donna sidled up to Kayleigh, 'what are we doing?'

'We're just giving him a massage babes, nothing else,' Kayleigh lowered her voice even further as she whispered, 'unless you want to.'

Donna swallowed hard, did her girlfriend just give her the green light to offer Jeremy something a bit extra? She really did miss sex with a man not that she would ever admit that to Kayleigh.

'Are you comfortable Jeremy?'

'Yes.'

'Good then we can start, come on Donna,' as she handed her a tube of massage oil, 'you do his legs and I'll do his back.'

Donna squirted some massage oil onto his calves and slowly began to rub as she did so it brought back vivid memories of his strong thighs between hers, recalling how his hairy legs had tickled her as she was tempted to slide her hands up higher but was wary of Kayleigh's jealousy. Nevertheless she ventured a slippery hand on his inside leg up past his knee as she heard Jeremy volunteer a gentle moan. She glanced at Kayleigh who was to Jeremy's side gently massaging his back.

Kayleigh smiled as she whispered, 'Donna's got such nice hands hasn't she?'

'Yes,' replied Jeremy.

'Go on Donna you can go a bit higher I'm sure Jeremy won't mind will you?'

'Er no.'

Donna took a deep breath and slid her hands up so they were touching his thigh, it gave her a tingle of surprise to watch as Jeremy shifted position.

'That's nice isn't it?' Commented Kayleigh as she instructed Donna to continue.

Donna continued to slowly massage Jeremy's thighs as her mind began to drift as she again pictured them between her own thighs gently prising them apart. "Oh yes," she thought to herself as she felt a gentle throb begin in her pussy as she thought about what lay under the towel.

She continued to massage Jeremy's thighs desperate to go higher but was wary of Kayleigh's presence. Jeremy's behaviour under her touch convinced her he was now hard.

After about ten minutes Kayleigh proclaimed, 'time to turn over Jeremy.'

Jeremy took a breath and attempted to gather his thoughts as he twisted round ensuring that he remained under the towel. But as soon as he turned Kayleigh let out a giggle, 'oh look Donna what can this be?' As she pointed at the prominent bulge in the towel.

Donna blinked hard as the thought of the potential pleasure Jeremy could give her, if only Kayleigh wasn't here!

'I'm sorry,' replied Jeremy nervously.

'Nothing to be sorry about, it's only natural, in fact we'd be offended if you weren't hard, wouldn't we Donna?'

Donna who had remained at the foot of the table next to Jeremy's feet nodded. But as she studied the bulge she felt the blood rush to her face.

'Are you okay babes?' It took her a moment to realise Kayleigh's question was directed to her.

'Er yes,' as she tore her eyes away from the bulge in the towel.

'Are you sure?' Walking over to her Kayleigh said, 'you're looking a bit hot, perhaps,' as she reached out and began to unbutton Donna's blouse, 'you should take this off.'

'Kayleigh!' She protested. But in a flash Kayleigh had unbuttoned her and removed the garment so she was facing Jeremy in her bra. Donna noticed Jeremy swallow hard and saw the towel give a little twitch.

Kayleigh smiled at Jeremy as she commented, 'she has such lovely tits doesn't she?'

He could only nod in amazement as he watched Kayleigh standing behind her grab her bra encased breasts, Kayleigh slowly let her hand wander down Donna's tummy as she commented, 'you're really hot babes let's get this off too.'