The Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stood helpless as Kayleigh unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

'Isn't she lovely,' commented Kayleigh as she looked at Jeremy simultaneously stroking Donna's tummy again before kissing her full on the lips.

Jeremy still lying on the massage table could only gasp and stare.

'So let's continue shall we.'

Donna nodded as she squirted some oil on his shins and set to work.

Jeremy gasped at the sight of Donna's cleavage before him as he wondered how far this massage would go. As he looked upwards and away from Donna's cleavage she gave him a sultry smile. In response to this, the next time Donna leant forward he deliberately touched the top of her left thigh with the tips of his toes. Donna did not object instead he felt her push back as he experienced the sensation of her hot smooth skin. On the next stroke Donna leant right over him and swayed from side to side as Jeremy watched her large breasts wobble in the tight constraints of her bra.

Pulling back Donna looked down at Jeremy's foot before she took hold of it in her hand and brought it up to her pussy as she then pressed herself up against it grinning at Jeremy's strained response.

'How are you Jeremy?'

'Okay,' he replied his mouth now really dry.

'Really, you're looking a bit red and hot in the face we can always take the towel off.'

Jeremy just blinked and stared at the two women.

'Do you want me to take the towel off?'

But it was Donna who had been receiving subtle stimulation from Jeremy who swiftly pulled the towel off revealing Jeremy's erect penis.

Kayleigh gave a little giggle before composing herself, 'it's hardly fair is it Donna?'

'Sorry,' she replied her mind still on the delightful sight before her.

'Well you're a bit over dressed now, compared to Jeremy.'

'Oh,' gasped Jeremy.

'Do you want her to take her bra and panties off then?'

'Yes,' he nodded excitedly as his erect penis bobbed from side to side.

'You heard the man,' chided Kayleigh, 'off with them.'

Donna seemingly spellbound by both Jeremy's erection and Kayleigh's determined words reached behind herself and unclipped her bra as she let her heavy breasts fall free.

'Ahh,' grunted Jeremy as instant memories came flooding back Donna responding by giving him a cheeky grin as she peeled down her panties.

'There, isn't she absolutely lovely?'

Jeremy nodded as he stared at Donna. He thought she had lost some weight which made her breasts appear even bigger. He then looked down and did a double take as he noticed Donna's pussy. There was smooth tanned skin where once there was a triangle of dark hair.

Jeremy then looked behind at Kayleigh was she too going to take her clothes off.

'Yes Jeremy, she replied.

Although he was a bit intimidated he nevertheless piped up with, 'are you going to...'

'Going to what Jeremy?'

'Take your clothes off too?'

She paused and looked him as the silence hung in the room. Just then there was a loud knock on the shops closed shuttering the sound seemingly increasing in volume as it echoed round the empty shop and down the corridor. Kayleigh frowned a she said, 'just ignore it,' but then it sounded again, louder and more determined.

'How on earth can that be, I'll be back shortly,' as Kayleigh exited the room leaving Jeremy and Donna alone.

Jeremy caught Donna's eye as she remained standing naked at the foot of the massage table and looked down at his erection, he blushed slightly not sure of how to react, nevertheless he whispered, 'you know, last time, when I...'

'You meant when you came inside me?' Replied Donna as memories came flooding back.

'Yes I'm really sorry.'

'Don't be, I enjoyed it.'

Jeremy gasped.

'Don't be so shocked Jeremy, why do you think I didn't stop you?'

'I don't know.'

Donna gave a little giggle, 'because I wanted to just as much as you did.'

'Everything was okay I mean...'

'Yes,' as she ran her hand over her tummy, 'see everything's fine Jeremy.'

'Sorry, I wasn't looking at your tummy.'

Donna removed her hand, as she teased, 'so what are you looking at?'

'I think you can guess.'

'So do you like my shaved pussy then?'

'Yes.'

'I can give you a closer look if you want.'

'Oh yes please.'

Donna giggled, 'just like that time when I showed you my tattoo.'

'Oh yes I remember that.'

'What do you remember exactly?'

'Just that it was amazing.'

'There,' Donna was now standing next to Jeremy who remained lying on the massage table, her shaved pussy at his eye level, 'Kayleigh insists on me having it shaved, says its more hygienic, plus she doesn't get any hair in her mouth you know when she goes down on me.'

Jeremy gasped excitedly before asking, 'are you and Kayleigh an item then?'

'Well she seems to think so.'

Jeremy detected a slight hesitation in her voice as he looked at her pussy. He didn't really have a preference, any pussy, hairy or shaved was heaven.

'Do you want to touch it then?'

'Can I?'

Donna looked over at the door, 'yes go on.'

Jeremy changing position as he sat up tentatively ran his fingers over the smooth skin surprised at how hot it was.

Donna shivered, 'oh God Jeremy your touch is so good. Were you really a virgin?'

'Yes.'

'I remember that time when you massaged me it was so good the best ever, better even than Kayleigh but don't tell her that.'

'No I won't.'

'She can get very jealous and possessive at times.'

'I can well believe it.'

'Ah that's nice,' as she felt his fingers go lower and gently brush over her clitoris, 'oh yes Jeremy,' as his fingertips slowly began to make gentle swirls in her skin, 'mmm,' she purred. 'You can finger me if you like,' as a moment later she felt Jeremy's fingers enter her, 'oh yes,' she moaned.

Jeremy gasped.

'What?'

'You're really wet.'

'I know, you seem to have this effect on me Jeremy.'

Jeremy continued to slip his finger in and out of Donna's pussy feeling how it became wetter and more receptive by the second. Every time he heard Donna moan it made his penis swell even more. 'Donna.'

'Yes.'

'Can we?'

Donna gasped, 'you mean like last time?'

'No I brought some condoms.'

'Oh you did, did you?'

'Yes.'

'I don't know, I do want to but...' as she looked over to the door.

'I'll be really quick.'

Donna laughed.

'What?'

'Quick is not good, you need to be slow.'

'I'll be slow then, oh please Donna can we?'

'Hmm, where are they?'

'In my trouser pocket.'

Donna gave him a cheeky smile followed by a nod of her head, as she made her way over to his trousers and rooted round in his pocket for a few moments before pulling out the small rectangular packet.

Jeremy swivelled himself round so he was now sitting on the side of the massage table his legs on the floor and his erect penis pointing to the ceiling. He caught his breath as the naked Donna slowly and seductively walked towards him. He swelled even more as he looked her up and down, watching as she tore off the wrapper and opened up the packet.

Smiling she whispered, 'I do miss cock,' as she ripped open the condom wrapper.

Jeremy watched as she pinched the teat of the condom with her left thumb and index finger and with her right digits she gently rolled the condom down him, 'there,' she whispered once she was done, as a few moments later Jeremy felt her give the base of his penis a gentle squeeze. Donna then whispered, 'shall we swap places?'

He nodded as he stood up as Donna gently brushed past him unable to resist giving her breasts a gentle stroke. Donna then sat on the massage table as she beckoned Jeremy forward. A moment later Jeremy was standing between her smooth thighs his throbbing condom encased penis pointing upwards. Donna then leant backwards on the table, her feet going up in the air and her hairless open pussy now directly in front of Jeremy.

Jeremy looked down and groaned as he edged forwards. Still looking down he watched as Donna took his erection and rubbed it up and down her wet lips, 'oh that feels so good.'

'Oh yes,' Jeremy moaned as he started to play with her breasts as a few moments later he located a nipple and pinched it.

'Oh Jeremy,' she moaned, 'put it in.'

With that Jeremy eased himself into Donna.

'Oh Jeremy,' she panted 'I've missed it, I've missed it so much.'

Jeremy smiled at her compliment as he slowly slipped out.

'Oh back inside,' gasped Donna.

Jeremy nodded as he slipped back inside Donna. He then began to slowly slip in and out of her, mindful that if he sped up he would cum and he wanted this to last as long as possible.

Every time he would slip into her Donna would squirm in lust under him and it made his chest swell with pride that an older more experienced girl was enjoying him so much.

'Ohh,' groaned Donna completely forgetting Kayleigh could come back any second. She then looked down at Jeremy's condom encased penis his strong hairy thighs pushing against hers whenever he slipped back inside. It brought back memories of the last time when she had felt so vulnerable. She moaned silently at the thought as she brought her hand up to Jeremy's bare chest and ran her nails down it.

Jeremy responded with a judder of surprise.

She knew she should not bring it up but she just couldn't help it, 'I'm just remembering the last time we did it.'

Jeremy nodded.

'Without the condom, oh it felt so good.'

Jeremy again nodded.

'You know what I'm thinking right now?'

'No.'

'If you want to,' she bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him.

'What do you mean?'

She looked downwards and whispered, 'I can let you roll it off if you promise to be careful.'

'You mean take the condom off?'

'Yes,' she smiled as Jeremy flinched.

'I don't know.'

'Why, didn't you like doing me bareback?'

'I really did, but I'm worried I'd cum really quick.'

'Okay,' Donna replied obvious disappointment in her voice as she again cursed herself for not going back on the pill. Nevertheless she moaned with pleasure as Jeremy slipped an inch back inside her.

"Stop teasing me," she was about to say as she wanted him to slide all the way instead she gasped and said in a panic, 'Kayleigh!'

'Oh don't mind me.'

A moment later Jeremy heard the door click closed as he slipped out of Donna too scared to look round. Kayleigh slowly walked towards the couple and when she was next to them whispered, 'as I said don't mind me.'

'Are you sure?' Asked Donna breathing a sigh of relief as Kayleigh smiled and nodded.

Jeremy swallowed hard still too scared to look round as he heard Kayleigh's voice, 'it's quite a nice one isn't it?'

He watched as Donna nodded and then flinched as he saw Kayleigh's hand from out of nowhere circle down and squeeze him, 'and really hard too?'

'Yeah, are you sure you don't mind?'

'No of course not, go ahead.'

Donna nodded as she wriggled a bit on the massage table and leant forward stroking Jeremy's penis, 'put it back in then.'

Jeremy nodded self consciously as he slipped back inside Donna.

Kayleigh watched as Jeremy slowly slipped in and out of her girlfriend. Whilst she should be jealous she did see it as a means to an end. An end she was about to exploit as she caught Donna's eye.

'What is it? Do you want us to stop?'

'No, not at all babes, I'm enjoying the show.'

Donna breathed a sigh of relief as she asked, 'what is it then?'

'Well,' Kayleigh said slowly before she smiled purposefully at Donna, 'you remember what we were talking about the other night before you disappeared off to the toilet,' as she again looked at Jeremy's penis.

Donna nodded slowly.

'Well...'

'I, I don't know.'

'Donna, it's what we both want.'

She took a deep breath saw the purposeful look on Kayleigh's face. Why on earth was she so intimidated as she felt herself reluctantly nod her head.

Jeremy who had been oblivious to the girl's conversation as he slid in and out of Donna felt Kayleigh's hand gently rest on his shoulder. His heart sped up as he pictured Kayleigh wanting him to fuck her too.

'Jeremy,' her voice whispered.

'Yes.'

'Let's try something different shall we.'

'Oh yes,' he groaned as he pictured his dream turning into reality.

'Just stop a minute,' as next he felt her hand on his penis, 'let's take this off shall we.'

He nodded before realising the potential consequences, 'are you sure?'

But it was Kayleigh rather than Donna who replied with a firm 'yes.'

Next he felt Kayleigh grip the base of his penis and slowly slide the condom off him, 'there, much better.'

He watched as Kayleigh took Donna by the hand, 'better on the floor,' Jeremy noticed Kayleigh had put some towels down, 'come on Donna.'

Donna slowly laid herself down on the floor. Jeremy gazed down at her mesmerised by her big breasts, the slight swell in her tummy and navel stone. He swallowed hard as he saw her shaved pussy open and wet. Gazing down lower to her smooth tanned legs and painted toenails.

'Come on Jeremy get between her legs,' encouraged Kayleigh.

He nodded as he got down on his knees and shuffled between her legs. As he made contact soft smooth hot skin he let out a gentle moan.

Jeremy looked aghast as Kayleigh slipped a finger into Donna's pussy commenting, 'she's really wet isn't she?' Before sucking it dry and encouraging him, 'go on Jeremy what are you waiting for.'

He looked a bit confused before he asked, 'can I?'

'Yes,' as he felt Kayleigh's hand against the small of his back.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes,' hissed Kayleigh.

'Okay,' he replied as he edged towards Donna's pussy as a moment later he groaned as he slid into her.

'Much better without that condom in the way eh Jeremy?'

'Yes,' he replied to Kayleigh.

Donna let out a lustful moan as she felt Jeremy enter. However the joy she felt was more than outweighed by the fact Jeremy now had his young, bare and eager penis inside her.

'That's it,' she heard Kayleigh's voice, 'slide in and out of her.'

Donna groaned as Jeremy obeyed the instruction feeling his bare penis slip all the way out of her pussy. She gave a moan as the head of Jeremy's penis in trying to slip inside missed the target and nudged against her clitoris.

'What is it?' Kayleigh asked.

'He's up against my clit.'

Kayleigh reached in the small gap between their torso's, 'raise yourself a bit Jeremy.' as she took hold of his penis. She gave a gasp of delight on discovering how slippery it was with her girlfriend's juices before she directed it lower towards Donna's pussy, 'now push Jeremy.'

'Oh,' he grunted.

'Oh yes Jeremy all the way in, good boy.'

Donna gasped lustfully as ignoring Kayleigh for a moment she spread her legs wider changing the position of Jeremy's head, 'oh,' she moaned before she put her arms round his back. She was desperate to kiss him tell him how good it felt how much she missed having a man inside her. Although she remained silent concerned she must not be seen to enjoy it too much in case Kayleigh became jealous.

Kayleigh had been watching proceedings throughout and gently stroked along her lace panties before commenting, 'good boy Jeremy, fuck her nice and deep.'

Throwing caution to the wind Donna bent her knees which raised her thighs upwards before she hooked her legs over Jeremy's upper thighs wanting to get more of him inside her.

Jeremy gasped at the new found sensations of Donna's silky smooth thighs now rubbing up against his back legs, in response he dipped his head downwards licking the skin of her left breast. Donna gasped as she removed her hand from his back and grabbed her breast directing her nipple to Jeremy's mouth.

As soon as his tongue was on her nipple her pussy responded she felt it give a little spasm before she heard Jeremy groan. Conscious he might be ready to cum she looked over to Kayleigh noticing her girlfriend was surreptitiously playing with herself and thus distracted whispered, 'Jeremy.'

'Yes.'

'Are you okay?'

'Yes.'

'You close?'

Jeremy bit his bottom lip and nodded.

She responded with a gentle gasp as she removed her thighs from the back of his legs before whispering, 'you'd better pull out this time.'

'Okay.'

'Promise.'

'Yes.'

Relieved she cast a look over to Kayleigh who was still oblivious as she whispered, 'try not to cum too quickly though I'm really enjoying this.' Whilst the thought of him cumming inside her was a huge thrill it was more than tempered by the consequences.

'Me too.'

She gave him a gentle kiss on his lips, 'perhaps before you go back to uni you can give me a special Jeremy massage like last time.' Donna felt him twitch deep inside her as she whispered softly in his ear, 'are you okay?'

'Yeah,' his voice now strained as he refrained from moving in and out of Donna's wet pussy, 'you saying that just reminded me.'

'So you liked giving me a massage?'

'Oh yes,' he grunted.

Any further conversation was interrupted by Kayleigh, 'are you two okay?'

'Mmm yes,' she responded.

Kayleigh looked down on the naked couple, somewhat disappointed that Jeremy's taught buttocks had stopped moving up and down. 'Go on Jeremy keep fucking her,' she encouraged, 'keep fucking her lovely wet cunt I know you want to.'

Donna gasped in shock as she realised that state Jeremy was in any further movement would send him over the edge, she was somewhat relived as Jeremy replied, 'I don't think I can.'

That was short lived as Kayleigh challenged, 'just you keep fucking her she loves it don't you Donna?'

She was going to say, "no Jeremy, no, not inside me." But as she opened her mouth Kayleigh lunged forward and locked her lips against her stopping her. "Mmmm, mm" were the only sounds to come out giving Jeremy the impression she had somehow changed her mind. Cleary that must have been the case as he re-commenced sliding in and out of her, Kayleigh still had her mouth clamped against hers making any protest futile.

As Jeremy continued to slide in and out of her Kayleigh pulled away thus allowing her to speak. But for some reason she was unable to, she tried to open her mouth but no words came out. She turned and saw Kayleigh's face as she again tried to say something, but Kayleigh responded with a furious frown which again left her mute. Donna's only hope would be Jeremy seeing sense and realising he had to pull out. But she gasped in horror as she felt him speed up.

In the background Kayleigh watched with a mixture of fascination and admiration as Jeremy's young penis slipped in and out of her girlfriend, 'go on Jeremy go on, you're doing really well.'

Donna thought about pushing Jeremy off but before she even tried she felt Kayleigh's hand grip tightly round her wrist. Then simultaneously she heard Jeremy gasp, as she actually felt his penis swell deep inside her. Belatedly above her she felt movement, she breathed a sigh of relief as she realised Jeremy was indeed pulling out of her, but this was soon crushed by Kayleigh's voice, 'What are you doing Jeremy?'

'I...'

'No Jeremy stay inside her.'

Donna watched how in an instant Kayleigh brought her first and index fingers to her mouth coated them with saliva, next she watched helpless as she brought them down plunging them into Jeremy's anus.

Jeremy let out a large moan as Kayleigh rubbed the tips of her fingers against his prostate gland a trick she used to make her clients cum much quicker. Donna then felt Jeremy judder on top of her his pelvis crashing against hers as his penis erupted sending his virile seed deep inside of her.

Donna actually felt it this time his hot cum flood deep inside her much more than last time as she counted at least half a dozen strong jerks accompanied by strong animalist grunts. Donna blinked hoping it was all a bad dream and that what had happened hadn't but she felt his weight his body now hot and clammy, his breathing deep and rasping, she looked up at Kayleigh who was smiling and licking her lips.