The Salon Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna receives help from an unlikely source.
14.4k words
4.24
9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from Chapter 2, it's the next day at The Salon. Kayleigh has a "special" client and Donna, regretful over yesterday's event, receives help from an unlikely source.

***

As Kayleigh led her client to her treatment room she passed by Donna who was standing white faced at the end of the shop. She smiled at her younger colleague but Donna appeared to be in a world of her own. She's been behaving most strangely today, thought Kayleigh, must ask her what is wrong.

Kayleigh walked the short distance to her room, her high heels clicking against the marble floor producing an almost metallic sound which echoed against the bare walls and ceiling. Briefly she paused and wriggled her bottom for the benefit of her eager client before ushering him into her massage room.

'If you just make yourself nice and comfortable, I'll be back in a minute.' She smiled sweetly as her client deliberately brushed past her. 'Mmm,' she purred softly, before walking back along the corridor to the shop.

Leaving it a few minutes she returned before knocking quietly on the door before entering. Kayleigh's client was laying on his back on the massage table a medium sized white towel protecting his modesty but Kayleigh was sure there was already a bulge in his groin area.

'Hello Fred, and what can we do for you today?' Kayleigh looked at her balding middle-aged client provocatively.

'Usual please.'

'So a full body massage then?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want to turn over for me, I promise I won't look.'

'Nothing you haven't seen before.'

Kayleigh replied with a gentle smile as she then applied some massage oil to her hands and slowly began to rub it into Fred's back. 'And how have we been today?'

'Oh, a bit tired had a long drive earlier.'

Kayleigh slowly massaged up the side of Fred's legs eliciting a little groan from him. Kayleigh smiled to herself as she asked, 'is that okay Fred?'

'Oh yes, very good.'

'I would go a little higher but the towels in the way.'

In a split second Fred had raised his torso and with a fluid motion removed the towel and discarded it on the floor.

'Oh Fred,' Kayleigh giggled. As she next began to go higher up Fred's inside thigh in response Fred parted his legs making it obvious to Kayleigh he was more than happy with her handiwork. In response Kayleigh squirted some oil on his bottom and slowly began to massage his big hairy buttock cheeks causing Fred to moan in pleasure. To cap it off Kayleigh then began slow credit card type swipes along Fred's bottom. 'Oh that feel's good,' commented Fred.

Kayleigh briefly thought about making it even better for her client by slipping an oiled finger up his bum but decided against it. Instead she asked, 'can you turn over for me please?'

'Yes of course.'

'Oh Fred what's this? Is it for me?' Remarked Kayleigh pointing at Fred's erection.

'Yes,' he responded with a groan.

'Hmm... But you've been a bit of a naughty Fred haven't you?'

'What!'

'Asking other girls for things.'

'I don't understand.'

'Yes you do Fred, asking Donna to get her tits out and wank you off.'

'I'm sorry Kayleigh.'

'You do know what goes on here must remain a secret.'

'Yes, though Donna is very pretty, and...' stuttered Fred, 'she does have nice big tits.'

Kayleigh smiled to herself, Fred was not alone in admiring Donna's assets. 'I see,' she chided, 'were you hoping she'd get them out for you, let you have a little play with them?' She noticed Fred's penis give a twitch and then swell slightly. 'You were weren't you? Naughty naughty Fred.' As she gave it a firm squeeze eliciting a sharp intake of breath.

'Sorry.'

'Just make sure it doesn't happen again.' Kayleigh then slowly walked round the massage table in a clockwise motion staring hard at Fred's erection, 'and what do you propose we do with this?' As she gave it a sensual stroke.

'Oh yes,' he groaned, 'will you?'

'I don't know Fred.'

'I'm so sorry, I promise I'll be more discrete in the future.'

'I shouldn't really.'

'Oh please.'

Kayleigh smiled, 'I can Fred...'

'Yes.'

'It will cost you.'

'How much?'

'£20.00.'

Fred pointed to her breasts.

'You want me to get them out for you as well?'

'Yes.'

'Another £20.00 then.'

'Okay.' Fred then paused.

'What is it Fred?'

'How about getting completely naked for me?'

'Oh Fred, I don't know about that, knowing what you're like you'll try and touch my pussy.'

Fred let out a groan.

Kayleigh smiled at him.

'Another £20.00?'

'Yes Fred another £20.00.'

'What about...'

'Yes Fred.'

'How much to touch it?'

'What?'

'Your pussy.'

'Oh Fred, you are being a very naughty boy aren't you?'

'Another twenty?'

Kayleigh giggled, 'yes Fred another twenty.' She paused, 'this is totting up a bit isn't it?'

'It's okay I have the money in my wallet.'

'Hmm,' replied Kayleigh, 'let me see.'

Fred still on the massage table pointed to where his trousers hung over a chair. Kayleigh walked over retrieved the garment and passed it to Fred as she noticed how Fred was now red-faced and appeared very excited as he scrambled in his pocket and eventually pulled out his wallet.

Kayleigh smiled as she realised his wallet was bulging almost as much as its owner. 'So Fred, for a happy ending, tits out, totally naked and to play with my pussy, £80.00.'

'Yes,' he stammered, 'I have the money.'

Fred handed over four brand new £20.00 pound notes as Kayleigh looked down at his hand his wallet and saw it was stuffed with even more money, 'you have quite a bit in there don't you?'

Silence for a few moments before Fred began to count out more money onto the massage table.

Kayleigh counted another £40.00 in £10.00 notes.

Fred then fiddled about in the pocked of his wallet before placing a condom on top of the cash.

'Oh Fred, what can this be for?'

'I think you know.'

'Hmm, so you want to fuck me as well do you?'

He swallowed hard before nodding.

Kayleigh frowned at Fred before giving him an icy stare, smiling to herself at the disappointment on his face before she turned her back on him and walked away. As he let out a groan of disappointment she looked over her shoulder before whispering, 'I better lock the door then hadn't I Fred?'

'Yes,' he panted.

After locking the door Kayleigh returned to Fred and looked down at the pile of cash, 'I have my own,' as she passed him back his condom, 'for my special customers.' With that she wandered over to the cupboard where she kept her condoms.

Kayleigh rooted round in the cupboard for a few moments frustration and then anger building inside her. She definitely had a condom in the cupboard it was on top of her massage oils. Although she had no qualms in fucking Fred she was loath to use of his condoms how long could it have been in his grubby pocket.

Kayleigh looked over at Fred who was sat up on the massage table his throbbing penis rearing up from his hairy groin. She took a deep breath as she thought about the extra money and what she could spend it on, a nice new pair of shoes some perfume or something more practical.

'It looks like I've run out,' she commented breezily, 'show me yours.'

Fred looked down at his erection.

'No Fred the condom packet, I need to make sure it's in date order.'

'It is, I only bought it this morning.'

'Oh Fred feeling a bit horny were we this morning then? A massage not good enough these days?'

'Yeah something like that.'

'Let me have a quick look anyway.'

Fred handed her over the round packet Kayleigh took it and checked the date, 'can't risk one splitting can we.'

'I'm clean.'

'Yes I'm sure you are, but I'm not on birth control and much as I like you Fred I don't want your baby.'

Fred nodded in agreement, but the thought of impregnating Kayleigh really turned him on.

'Before we start just a few house rules, you need to take a quick shower first, strictly no kissing and don't even think about sticking it up my bum.'

'Okay, what about?'

'Yes Fred.'

'Pussy licking.'

'Mmmm, you want to eat me out?'

Fred nodded.

'Yes you can do that, I do love having my pussy kissed and licked. You better go and get into the shower.' With that Kayleigh started to unbutton her blouse.

'Kayleigh.'

'Yes Fred.'

'Can I undress you please?'

'Yes okay then but after your shower.'

Kayleigh watched Fred through the Perspex, chastising herself by missing a trick of not charging him extra to lick her pussy or undress her. Nevertheless she drew some satisfaction that Fred was scrubbing himself all over as there was nothing she detested more than an unwashed and smelly client. Taking her eyes off Fred for a few moments she thought again about the condom, she cast an eye over to her waste bin and ambled over to it. As she opened it she pursed her lips as the anger began to rise.

Kayleigh looked down at the top of Fred's bald head between her legs, 'mmm oh yes, that's really good Fred,' she moaned for about the twelfth time. She thought Fred was reasonable at cunnilingus although she was irritated by the constant itch from his unshaven cheeks and cast a look towards the clock. Time is marching on, she thought to herself.

'Oh Fred,' she moaned, 'I want you, I want your big dick inside me now, oh please Fred.'

Fred withdrew himself from between her legs so he was now before her. Kayleigh looked down at his penis it was still hard, least she didn't have to get it back up again something that occasionally happened with her older clients. Clearly Fred liked licking her pussy.

Fred then edged between her open legs, 'wait Fred I need to put a condom on you first.' Kayleigh was sure she detected a barely audible groan of disappointment, but in a flash she had rolled the condom onto Fred's penis.

Still sitting on her massage table Kayleigh leaned back opening her legs and fully exposing her shaven pussy to Fred.

'Oh,' he groaned, 'oh fuck!'

'Yes that's right Fred,' she replied as she stroked along her lips wet through Fred's earlier ministrations, 'come on Fred put it in.' A few moments later Kayleigh felt Fred enter her before his big stomach was squashed against hers wedging her hard against the table.

'Oh Fred, you feel so good inside me.'

With that Fred began to slide in and out of her. 'Oh yes Fred that feels so good, you're making me so wet, oh fuck I might cum on that big cock of yours would you like that?'

'Oh yes,' he panted.

Kayleigh smiled to herself glad that her dirty talk would speed up Fred so she didn't have to bear him any longer. As Fred continued she repeated her usual stock phrases, "you're making me so wet," and "oh yes that feels so good." In-between she would punctuate by periodic moans and groans.

During a brief pause Kayleigh cast a look up at the ceiling. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of a number of hairline cracks in the recently plastered ceiling. What were their names, Lee and Wayne the two cock-sure plasterers, asking what types of massages were on offer, really fancied their chances, if only they knew, she thought.

'Mmm oh Fred you're doing such wonderful things to my pussy,' she cast a look behind her. Fred better hurry up and cum she thought as she realised she had a cut and blow-dry shortly.

Kayleigh noticed how Fred's movements had subsided she looked down at his condom encased penis seeing how it had wilted slightly. She clenched her right fist in frustration, wasn't her dirty talk good enough? 'What is it Fred?'

'It's,' Fred paused, 'the condom.'

Kayleigh though for a moment, did he want to take it off and wank over her face? An act lots of men appeared to like but which revolted her. Quite apart from the fact she had to get the horrible slimy stuff out of hair and ruining her make-up. Eventually she summoned a reply, 'what about it?'

Fred was still inside her as he cast a look over to where his trousers were, 'two-hundred,' he initially blurted out before he continued, 'I have two hundred in my wallet...'

'And...'

'Let me take it off.'

'What off?'

'The condom, oh please...'

'No Fred,' she replied angrily.

But Fred was unabated, 'you can trust me not to... I'll pull out, I promise.'

Kayleigh rather than becoming even more cross could not fail to notice the expectation and excitement in his voice. 'So you want to slide you bare cock into me do you Fred?'

'Oh, yes, yes, yes.'

Kayleigh looked down at Fred's penis, still inside her it had returned to its previous erect state. Giving a silent sigh of relief she thought how she could turn the situation to her advantage. She smiled at her red faced client, 'oh Fred you're such a naughty boy aren't you.'

'Oh Kayleigh,' he moaned, 'you can trust me.'

Kayleigh could literally feel Fred expand inside her he was breathless and his hairy torso had become flushed with excitement. 'I know,' she whispered, 'I can trust you.'

'So you will?'

She smiled deeply and looking into his eyes, 'the problem is,' as she tweaked one of her nipples, 'perhaps once your bare cock is inside me Fred I might not want you to pull out.' She smiled as he let out a tremendous gasp of excitement. 'That's right Fred I don't think I could ever trust myself...'

'What,' he gasped, 'what do you mean?'

'Well Fred, the thought of you flooding your hot seed deep inside my unprotected...' simultaneously with those words Fred let out a tremendous groan as if all the energy was being zapped out of him and gave a few huge thrusts pushing Kayleigh hard against the massage table.

Kayleigh gave a little giggle as she continued, 'womb and giving me the baby I've always wanted would be too much of a temptation.' A moment later she felt Fred grip her wrist tightly as he came hard inside the condom.

'Are you okay?' She asked Fred who remained between her legs panting hard and covered in a sheen of sweat.

'Oh yes, I don' think I've ever cum as hard as that before.'

Kayleigh smiled as she gently ushered him backwards so he slid out of her. Looking down she cast a professional eye over the condom just to make sure it had not split and her worst nightmare could become reality. She then cast a look over at the clock, 'hurry up Fred and get changed, you'll make me late for my next client.'

'Sorry,' Fred muttered as he walked over to where his clothes were gathered. They began dressing in silence before Fred asked, 'Kayleigh.'

'Yes Fred.'

'Would you ever?' He paused as he continued, 'let me?'

'Oh Fred what a naughty boy are.' It was certainly something she would use in future for Fred and indeed some other clients in order to speed up proceedings.

Later, as she gently ushered Fred out of her room she whispered in his ear, 'one day Fred, I might just let you cum inside me.'

She smiled at Fred's response a low groan and a slight wobble as he walked up the corridor. Kayleigh looked at her watch, fortunately she had left herself just enough time to deal with the unfinished business.

Donna was still in a world of her own gazing at the shop, rueing the events of the pervious afternoon. Her mood darkened even further as she rubbed her tummy. Next she felt a sharp pain near her elbow shooting up to her brain, she yelped in surprise turning round and belatedly realising it was Kayleigh who had hold of her.

'Oow, you're really hurting me.'

'Good, we need to have a little chat.' As Kayleigh still holding onto her arm marched her into her massage room and locked the door. 'Are you going to tell me what happened last night?'

'What... sorry,' she spluttered, 'I don't know what you mean.'

'Oh I think you do.'

Donna looked at her colleague who was seething with anger as she felt a sense of vulnerability creep over her.

'Now, something was taken from my cupboard.'

'Oh.'

'So do you want to tell me what happened?' Kayleigh stood feet apart arms folded between Donna and the door.

Kayleigh watched as Donna began to gently wobble from side to side her bottom lip trembling. Donna tried to stop it but did not succeed and she then started to sob, big loud sobs.

Kayleigh frowned as she explained, 'what the hell happened?'

'I ... I've been so stupid, I let him...' but she was unable to continue.

Kayleigh's stance softened, 'Donna tell me what happened,' she said in a calm voice.

'I'm so, so stupid.'

'Donna.'

Donna took a deep breath wiping away the tears with a tissue Kayleigh had provided to her. 'I went all the way with a customer.'

'Who?'

'The young lad, the last customer.'

'How much did you charge him?'

'I didn't.'

Kayleigh shook her head in disbelief as she said, 'I'm all ears Donna.'

'I've been cutting his hair for a while and we got on really well, so when we started doing the massages I said he could have a free taster one because when I cut his hair he felt really tense, exams I think. When I massaged him that first time I knew he got aroused.'

'Did you do anything?'

'No not that first time, they said it's perfectly natural for a client to get aroused and not to say anything.'

'The second time?'

'Yes, well, when I massaged him a second time he was clearly aroused and he said if I would take care of it, you know his hard-on. I refused.'

'Was that the time you mentioned it to me?'

Donna now more composed nodded, 'and he came in another time.'

'What happened?'

'I got my tits out for him and wanked him off.'

'Donna if Nico found out.'

'I used your treatment room you were off the afternoon it seemed like fate.'

'And yesterday?'

'After the third time, I said he could come back for one final massage before uni, I had no intention of going all the way with him,' she paused, 'well I would have gone further than last time. When I was massaging him in your room, I ran out of oil and went to your cupboard and that's when I found it. I wanked him off again and that time I let him cum all over my tits. He absolutely covered them and all down my tummy too. It seemed only natural we should go in the shower together. We were soaping each other down and it kept on rubbing against me. I hadn't had it since I split up from Joe, he was off to uni we had the condom, I asked him if he wanted to, he said yes and we did it.' Donna patted the massage table, 'here this is where I took his cherry.'

'He was a virgin?'

'Yes, that's probably another reason. I've not had one before.'

'So apart from not charging him, you stupid girl, what's the problem?'

Donna looked down at the floor and shook her head.

'Donna.'

'After we did it, I wanted to go but he said he wanted to give me a massage, he seemed so sweet and because it was his first time and I wanted to make the whole thing special for him I said he could. Oh My God, he was so good, so slow and sensual, he really loved my bum, I've got a freckle on it and he spent ages circling round it with the tips of his fingers. He got me so hot in the end I had to grab hold of his hand and show him just how wet he had made me.

'He was getting pretty excited too. So it was inevitable we would do it again so I sent him over to your cupboard to find another condom, but there weren't any, so I let him do me without on the condition he didn't cum inside me.'

'Oh Donna.'

'He did me doggy on the floor just there it was so good he hit me right in the spot I actually came with him inside me, that hardly ever happens.'

'Did he cum?'

'No, which was just as well as I'd stop taking the pill to give my body a break after splitting from Joe.'

Donna continued, 'I was on cloud nine because of the brilliant orgasm he had given me and also that he had not managed to cum inside me and the consequences that might have brought. Afterwards he helped me to my feet and we embraced it was really lovely but I could feel him against my tummy and he was still hard really hard he somehow manourvered me onto the table so he was facing me his cock between my legs. He wanted it again and so did I, I nodded as he slipped his cock into me again it felt so good. After a while I could tell he was going to cum I thought he might want to do it on my tits, I even offered him to cum in my mouth. But,' Donna gave a deep breath, 'he pointed to my pussy. I should have said no or just wanked him off but I said yes.'