The Salt Lamp Pt. 03

Story Info
House wife goes looking for her master.
1k words
4.25
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie pushed open the door to the bedroom, her stiletto heels clicking along the floor as she entered. Walking over to the bed, she sat down next to her lovely lamp, glowing softly on the bedside desk. Stephanie reached out, touching it feeling its heat run through her fingers, sending a shockwave through her body. She loved how her lamp made her feel the confidence it gave her. Stephanie didn't know why and she didn't care. It gave her the confidence to do things she would have never thought to do. Such as meeting men at a club in search of a master.

Men like the one who followed her into the bedroom. He had caught her eye while she was exploring the hotel bar downtown. Some prominent corporate banker in town to evaluate a local branch, but Steph didn't care. She took one look at him and could feel that familiar heat growing between her legs. He stood a foot taller than her and even had a few inches on her husband. She bit her lip, taking in the sight before sitting down at the bar nearby. She would let him come to her; she wasn't a slut after all.

It wasn't long before they were down the street at the club, his body pressed against her. Muscular hands-on her waist as she pushed her ass into his crotch. "Keep that up, and I might have to fuck you right here on the dance floor," he growled in her ear. She moaned, wishing someone would. Hoping he would be the one to take her to own her.

Grabbing his hand, she pulled it under her skirt. Letting him access her bare pussy. With his other hand, he grabbed her by the throat, pulling her up onto her toes as his other hand rubbed on her clit. "What a depraved slut you are, Stephanie. Practically begging me to fuck you. Is that what you want slut? Do you want my cock?" She frantically nodded as she rolled her hips on his fingers. "Good then, back to the hotel," he said, wrapping his arm around her waist and leading her to the exit.

As they were leaving, she started to feel anxious. She couldn't do this; she knew she couldn't go to his hotel room. As they entered the cab, she quickly spoke her address to the driver. The man she met looked over at her, puzzled. She bit her lip. "I felt we would be more comfortable at my place." Her hookup smiled, sliding a hand up her thigh, teasing her pussy all the way home.

When they arrived, the light was on, meaning her husband was home. But she had stopped caring after the second hookup. If he wasn't going to do anything, then he didn't deserve her. Only strong men like the one whose fingers were teasing her clit were worth her time. He paid the cabbie as she walked up the stairs to the house.

As she expected, her husband was sitting there on his Xbox, absorbed in his game. He didn't even acknowledge her come in or her slutty attire. When her hookup entered, he looked at Steph in surprise. She just winked and walked with him in front of the tv. "So this is my husband. As you can see, he is trying to be a pro gamer". Her husband looks at who she is talking to, giving the stranger a meek hi and a wave. Her date walked over, extending a hand to her husband. His fingers were still wet with her sex. Her body couldn't help but shake with desire at the show of dominance before her.

They left her husband, making their way to the bedroom, getting closer to her lamp. She turned sat on the bed, looking at the hunk of a man following her. His strong hands ran through her hair as she looked up at him."You know what to do," he uttered. She loved being ordered into these dirty acts. Following the guide of someone worthy. Her hands reached up to his belt. Pulling down his pants, letting his large cock spring free.

She waited, looking up at him needing his permission. He nodded, and she leaned forward, licking his shaft, teasing him at first. But that didn't last long. He grabbed her hair and moved her lips to his cock head. Showing he was in charge, he pushed Steph onto his cock. An inch after inch passed her lips until she gagged 3/4ths down. She still wasn't used to cocks larger than her pitiful husband. But she was determined to try. Looking up at her lover, she fought her gag reflect pushing his cock into her throat as her eyes watered. Her nose pressed against his body.

He finally released her, and she gasped for air. "Good girl, now spread those legs for me. I want that pussy." Still trying to regain her breath, she leaned back, lifting her heels into the air. He slapped the head of his cock on her clit. Sending shockwaves of pleasure through Steph's body.

Finally, she was going to get what she was seeking. Finally, someone to take her, own her. He pressed his cock into her, and she reveled in the feeling. But, something was missing. The pleasure was immense, but even this beast of a man still could not entirely scratch that itch.

She looked over at her lovely lamp, wondering what was wrong with her. The man above her thrusting into her, giving her the best sex she has ever had in her life. But she still wanted no needed more. As she stared at the salt lamp, it pulsed to the rhythm of his thrusts. The light was soothing her worries. She was where she needed to be. She didn't know how she knew, but she could feel her future master was pleased with her.

With the lights invigoration, Steph wrapped her legs around him. Encouraging the man to fuck her hard. She rolled her hips, pushing her pussy up to meet him. The sounds of their sex echoed through the room.

So wrapped up in their passion Steph never noticed when her husband tried to go to bed. Watching from the door as this stranger took his wife in his bed. Their sweat reflected the intense glow of his wife's lovely lamp. He wanted to relax in its light but knew that at least for tonight, his place was on the couch.