All Comments on 'The Same Old Story - End 01'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when they turned up at the brothers house with the bullshit stupid sting story. Shaved fanny ?drugs ? Get a grip FFS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Merde. Secrets so important between husband and wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd probably divorce her, definitely separate and get the papers ready. A wife who is not in law enforcement and is recruited to seduce men and pretend to have sex with them, plus cuts her husband off for months, plus drugs him every Friday for a couple of months, is not a Loving Wife. The safety of the Nation is not at risk; it's a lot of money and promotions for Mr Brown if he succeeds, but she lied and deceived her husband for months. What would accept that and what wife would not tell Brown and company to fuck off if she could not tell her husband at least that she would be working undercover on an important case. No details, just "an important case involving serious financial crimes."

I would also point out that the dancing etc would never be kept so pristine; politicians, even married ones, are horny buggers and have no problem at least getting handsy at the very least with very attractive young women. So this fantasy that wifey never would have been felt up or that the businessmen and politicians would not at the very least grind up against her, etc is just that, a fantasy.

Secondly, the police would not drug a target into unconsciousness, then bring a willing woman to get him off into a fleshlight and all the rest. The drugging the target is way out of bounds and would not be done, really; that in itself in the US at least is a serious crime and would end the case before it ever was charged. And also drugging the husband? Are you kidding? There is no legitimate reason even in this screwy scenario that they could justify drugging the husband.

Finally even if we get by all of the above (and a lots more to be honest) this all would become public. Big time politicians and well-heeled businessman involved in fraud schemes that involve the equivalent of over $800 million do not silently slink away. Charges would become public, Brown and his would the Serious Crimes Office would announce the charges and it would be hot news. The defendants would not simply plead guilty, they would file motions, look at discovery and at least some of them likely would go to trial given this fucked up undercover operation. At the very least they would file a motion to dismiss based on outrageous government conduct (there really is such a thing in US at least, though it almost never succeeds.) At the hearing of such a motion, wifey would be a key witness, and the cross examination would be brutal. She would be made to look like a clever prostitute. I would love to cross examine her about all the lessons she was taught on blowjob techniques and sex positions and shaving her pussy so when she danced her partners would know, etc etc. The defendants might lose, probably would but she would look very very badly, no one would believe that she didn't at some point actually have sex and her husband would be a laughingstock.

The author is a good writer but he has to curb these over the top totally implausible storylines to really succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here it is, more of the same, with a couple minor twists. First, I would BURN THE WHOLE LOT. Kat may not have had a sexual affair, rather MANY MANY emotional affairs. Kat was well paid as a whore due to all the clothes and other perks. She intentional deceived her husband for her own benefit. She knew what she would be receiving as a result of her deceitful actions. Drugging her husband so she could go out philandering is still cheating. Then to top it all off, it was all hunkey dory afterwards. Major problem. She was NO LONGER the woman Andy married. She was taught every trick that high priced sluts, whores, call girls, and escorts use. In addition, I can see ENTRAPMENT lawsuits galore. Personally, I would burn every person involved in the case, then kick Kat to the curb for cheating, being deceptive, using all the same lines that sexual cheats use, hoping that Andy would forgive her. If the positions were reversed, and Andy was the one being used as bait, and Kat had been lied to, deceived, cheated on, misled, and in general abandoned, you can bet the Women's Liberation Movement would have provided Pro-Bono services to Kat, along with BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE Retribution on everyone involved. The councilor would loose their license, the police would all be banished to the darkest reaches of a cespool with NO Retirement. Then there is the damage as a result of Andy's Brother. Talk about a major explosion between the brothers. Total destruction of a family. People don't realize the devastation that can result from one simple little lie when it blows up in your face. Fuck them all, Burn them all, Total Destruction. No prisoners taken. One huge mass grave for all the cheaters. Shit like this is what pumps up divorce rates, along with Suicide after Depression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She spends months lying to him, drugging him and having him under secret surveillance, but she didn’t fuck anyone so everything is just peachy. What a pussy of a story.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

A big pile of BS.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - the writing was not that bad, but the plot was waaaaay beyond belief - more like a 007 movie.

All we were missing was Miss Moneypenny. Plus I do not see how this fits into the Loving Wives category.

On the other side - she lied, she was involved in an emotional infidelity plot, she disrespected him, she stopped having sex with him, she was dancing with other men and getting turned on (cheating), omitting the truth or circumventing the truth whenever he started to get suspicious - the list is endless. She turned out to be an excellent ACTRESS - so who would ever know if she were telling the truth, or lying through her teeth? The TRUST was gone. I would have just kicked her to the curb - no way would I have children with her.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Sooooooooo.....yeahhhhh.

Regardless of her pure intentions to enact justice (*eyeroll)... her and detective dude had no hesitation and even joked about drugging him. In what world is that legal, forgivable or ok?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she was only working undercover and not betraying her husband, why did she need to shave her cooter? Nobody was going to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For weeks she put her husband’s life in danger by drugging him. This is worse than an affair.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

No. Sorry. I lost interest when they allowed an unknown man to enter their house and order the husband out. That made no sense.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

It's like a race between Saddle Brook and this fuckong retarded idiot to find out who can write the most ridiculous implausible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous! Preposterous! Absurd! Get the drift? 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An absolutely absurd and implausible story line on top of awful dialogue. Two stars ⭐️ for this crap is a generous score. Please stop writing!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Yeah, why did she have to shave her pussy of no one was gonna see it! Bunch of liars and cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can you possibly have us believe any man can be so stupid and ignorant.You ask to much of the readers. But the story holds the attention just to see the light bulb come on for him and how he responds.WE all know that Brown and company put a show on for him.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Let me get this straight, she takes an undercover job and the only qualification was that she was good looking? A job the was dangerous, a job that she did not ask her husband about? Why did she have to learn about sex and shave herself if no one was going to have sex with her? Then she drugged him repeatedly? So she lied repeatedly, did something very important to the relationships without discussion, drugged him and all that just disappears because she can give a better blow job? If he is that shallow, that sex over comes all that, he deserves to get screwed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absurd story. I realize that we learn of the depths of police misconduct daily, but the use of actual prostitutes to have real sex with the targets and then use photos of same to blackmail the bad guys would result in the case being thrown out of court before it even got to trial, in the US at least. But even if you buy the ridiculous story premise, she still cut hubby off from sex, drugged him, lied for months, and no matter how they sugar coat it, she was intimately dancing, interacting, had to be at least kissing, fondling/being fondled etc. Nope; she'd be gone. Oh and the sister in law is part of the problem as well. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! Sex is the answer! Lie to your husband? Have sex. Cheat on your husband? Have sex. Give yourself to the government for four weeks so they can totally change your personality forever al for their own egotistical ends and totally unknown to your husband? Fuck his brains out. Everyone will yuk-yuk along with you. And then there is the money, of course: the "...seven-figure cheque for her services". But from now on: NO SECRETS! YAYYY!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

I truely wish for the authors to STOP with the MMC crying and sobbing and/or puking their remaining two brain cells out.

Write about real men that get pissed and stomp ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Generous average. Almost dislike

Debated with myself.

Why. If can't tell spouse don't do it!!!!

Drugged him! Hell no

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also agree with rimmerdal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Brown says tha this can break the marriage. She agrees.

So She keeps important secrets. No problem.

So She put drugs in the coffee. No problem.

So Browns team change her. Husband doesn't know anything. She agrees.

He becomes the greatest pussy in the world. What a man!

So she dresses like a bitch and goes to somewhere. He is in pain. She doesn't care.

So he is treated like nobody. No problem. Wife is happy.

So husband doesn't have sex with his wife. She agrees. Brown agrees.

The solution to this resume, a couple of orgasm with the mouth. Happy marriage and happy future.

WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its kinda sad , that her husband was so stupid . she was selling that pussy for brown

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless RAAC. Lying, cheating, disrespect. No problem for the coward.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Let's see, she goes into a dangerous situation because? She drugs her husband, why? She goes to a sex therapist, why? She lied and drugged her husband and he just gets over it because she fucked him? She was a screwing around no doubt about it. The drugging his coffee and the lying should have been enough for him to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

NO Way Jose! Fuck You Detective! I would empty an entire magazine of .45acp slugs into that bastard for fucking with my wife. Then reload and shoot him some more. That fucking asshole is sluting his wife out. Piece of Shit cock sucker, and the fucking wife, divorce her in a heart beat. What a fucking cluster Fuck! Great Writing. Great Story. Really creates emotions! I would be so fucking pissed at that ass hole that brought my wife in to tell some bull shit story. "We were trying to catch some assholes, so we talked your innocent wife to be a complete whore to act as bait. She didn't mean to fuck all of mexico and africa too but. Heck it was worth it to us to catch a few assholes. Sorry your wife has every disease known to man and is stretched out so bad she wouldn't ever be satisfied with you again." Boom, Boom, Boom 20 times more until that MF is nothing but a big stain on the carpet. Then one for the cheating wife. I guess I shouldn't have read this story. It really got me pissed off! 10 stars to the writer. LOL

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

This story is an excellent example why I sleep with my .45acp under my pillow. Just so I can always be ready for an asshole like Detective Brown. Baseball bats wouldn't do justice for an asshole that would use your wife like this without remorse. Gosh this story really got me. Even more than George Andersons "February Sucks" and that one got me good! LOL

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh the magic salve of counciling I think cheating is almost secondary many times. Disrespect and lack of care once that begins its almost impossible to get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat is now COMPLETE .... A COMPLETE and TOTAL WHORE! If Andy was concerned about her "so called" intentions before then he will be horrified going forward! She has shown who she really is (a despicable, lying CUNT) and will never be satisfied with just his cock! The CUCK might as well buy his own "flesh light" and move into their bedroom closet and wait for Kat, his "loving wife", to start her new profession as high class hooker. In the future instead of "illegally drugging" him, Kat should buy Andy a cock cage and demonstrate her new found training has a cock craving SLUT who has no regard for her marriage vows or interest in her pathetic wimp husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok the story was really implausible and wacky. And yes his wife lied to him. But why are so many commenters calling her a whore or a slut? There is no evidence that she has ever had extramarital sex or that she desires it. She played an acting role. Yes she has learned the skills to be much less inhibited and to be a much better lover on many levels. And she has learned the skills of how to lie, tease, and fuck that woukd make her capable of devastating adultery if she so chose. But what in the story EVER says she wants that or would conceivably want that? Stop feeding in your own insecurities into the plot. Do you really think they somehow cooked all tat last sting up as a way to save her marriage because she had performed adultery before? Huh? They wouldn't bother. Regardless the whole story is implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MINUS 5,000! Totally unfinishable! What-an-utter-load- of- CODSWALLOP!

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, keep up the writing

Thank you for sharing,

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

Okay, you’ve written a good story, but…

Have you heard the saying ‘Less is More?’ I think it applies to this story; you could have cut 30% to 40% of the words without harming the story. In fact I’m going to repeat a comment someone once made about one of my stories: “It’s like you’ve applies a whole stick of butter on one slice of bread.” When that happens your reader starts skimming and your story’s rating takes a nosedive.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a few moments of entertainment on an otherwise dreary day. Cd

Oh Yeah—I rated it a 4****effort.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

The English are weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that is certainly how a strong marriage should be. NOT!! A wife lying about something like this is totally unacceptable. Who the fuck would even begin to think this was a good idea?? But no!! Andy just rolls over and takes it up the ass like the good little wimp he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I'm not buying the whole 'hubby can't be told' schtick. Exactly why couldn't hubby be trusted? It was his life and his wife at risk. Didn't he deserve to know? Brown couldn't stand the possibility of more risk for his case, but he had no worries about adding more risk to the marriage. Given that Brown pursued her for months it would seem that she might see the value of telling him 'yes' if hubby was let in on it. Apparently it wasn't all that important to her. You went to some lengths to convince us that it was a righteous and needed Police Investigation. Coupled with the lack of actual sex, we (and hubby) are supposed to conclude that this was not actually cheating. Yet, she still closed off a part of her life from him and deceived him for a considerable length of time. I can't see any way I'd be happy with this kind of behavior from my wife and I damn sure wouldn't be happy with some cop deciding the end justifies the means with my marriage. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story's writing but not the fact that Kat had to lie, if only in omission, to her husband. Should've told them that he'd have to know or she won't "perform". That he's devastated by what he saw, & that she about had to be carried away that Friday should've told the action(s) that should've been done. I also think that a page or 2 could've been cut without harm from the story by condensing the action/ conversations. Anyway, 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Your lack of a recent sex life is on me. I stopped her having sex with you. When we were briefing her, she said on occasions you both make love so passionately, you can leave bruises."

=====> *snort* lack of recent sex life. Hehe. No sex with the wife for four months. Somehow iy was so important that thr husband not know that a government operative got permission to drug the husband every Friday night for some like 15 weeks in a row. Haha. Yeah right. Oh wait! You're serious!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Crock of Shiite.

Drug the hubby?

Cut him off?

Keep him I the dark?

Walk away quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is just too unrealistic. They didn't want her having sex with hubby? What woman would go for that and be worried about her marriage. The whole setup was a real turn off for me.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Oh! The government wanted you to act like a whore? Well, that’s alright then.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart7 months ago

3 at best. Cutting off the husband, dressing sexy for other men even if not for cheating purposes and worst of all drugging him were too much. She was unfaithful, not with another man but with her job. She decided to without talking to her husband to take this job that would nearly break their marriages, destroy their sex life, and damage if not destroy his trust in her. She freaking drugged him, violated him in a way with that action.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

Very repetitive adding annoying length

Good premise tho

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perhaps a little tighter editing and a shorter story next time without using the same thing said differently? Not sure I would have believed all that bollucks.

Kernow2023Kernow20232 months ago

sorry not very realistic , not legal as acting as "agent provocateur" drugging her own husband very illegal

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

Some parts of this are so infuriating to a normal person that there would be no reconciliation even though she hadn't cheated. The lying being the big one, then the not having sex on orders of her boss (wtf??) and also the drugging!!! That is a violent assault and can kill someone!!

<>

I just feel like these things were really tone deaf and largely ruined your story. It could have been a 5 or a 4 I think for most people, but those acts are just too hard to get over. If their sex life dwindled, then it could be because she was nervous or feeling guilty. There was no need to have him drugged for anything, that was just an indignity heaped upon him for no reason. The lying alone is bad enough to cause someone to want to divorce their spouse. Sometimes mate, less is more.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - this is not an LW story - you need to put it into fetish, or bdsm, or some other weird category.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories