All Comments on 'The Same Old Story - End 01'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

overly convoluted and two pages too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Load of GARBAGE that I'm pretty sure I have read BEFORE!!!!!

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

doesn't work, too many secrets, too many untruths, and she drugged him. plenty of single women available for a sting.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Maybe a little unplausible. Why would one night cost the men several millions of dollar?

However, refreshing that there is no cheating at all and their (sex-)life improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much repetition of the same story about her activities.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So, so, but l enjoyed it still

4/5

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

I have to agree with other comments, to much lying, single women everywhere and why her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad ! I was waiting for the CIA, FBI, NSA to intervene ! LOL

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

I’m sorry- and yes I know it’s fiction - but the plot is simply too ridiculous for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3* - 1st 2-3 pages were good - rest of the story was just filler to make it longer in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Biggest hole in the story was why was the Brazilian necessary for the job if noone sawher naked.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A bit too long and also a bit unrealistic. They were married so he would have been told from the start.

Still well written so 3 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stu-Pid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she never took her clothes off, how would anyone see any bruising?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too long, a lot of it very unrealistic, certainly not original, needed a good editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, a bald pussy is required for an undercover sting operation but rest assured she never fucked anyone and they never saw her naked. Give be a fucking break. Not to mentioned she was required to cut her husband off from sex for four months. Biggest load of horse shit and makes for an unrealistic and unbelievable story. Not buying this one.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Too implausible. Lets start with what she and Brown did, drugging him every friday without his knowledge is a serious offense. The biggest question for me is why she was even used as bait? What criminal activity did they see when she took the the businessman and politician to the hotel room? Then there is the other stuff like the sex therapist, not that it didnt do her any good, but why was she sent there to learn techniques when she didnt come close to use them on their targets? She wasnt there because of her husband as it was stated. Why couldnt she have sex with her husband? Like they said, the men never got to fuck her or even see her naked. Even if they saw her naked, why would it matter to them if there were marks? All of them knew they were married. Great that she didnt cheat but there is just too much not making sense. 3*

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Jeez, who cares if she cheated or not. She repeatedly DRUGGED hlm and LEFT HIM even after he caught her and broke down. What kind of man forgives that and how is it legal for the police to do this!?!?!

If they are willing to drug you what is a little lying about sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way over the top on the lies and deceptions! Drugging her husband weekly? Really? Far too much to be even remotely plausible.

The length of the story was dragged out way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So disgusting...as always written by the Brit cuck writer ! She betrays him in the marriage...does things for the police need that she refused to do for her husband..drugs him at night! And the fucking wimp takes her back? Why did he not kick Brown in the balls? Ducking police whacko did not lose anything... why not use his own wife as bait?

So this story was disgusting on multiple levels ! Not a one !

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

FFS, how many times do you cry?

Jeez... And the repetition...

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 2 years ago
The Marriage Didn’t Survive

Yes – I know this is fiction – but sometimes stories trigger a response due to real life experiences. Not me but someone I know . . .

Short Answer: The police/prosecutor/counselor turned a loving naïve wife into a slut who lied, drugged and sexually assaulted the husband for more than five months. Without trust the marriage does not survive.

Long answer:

The author gets to take this story to wherever they want to take it but this version doesn’t cut it. Law enforcement and upper-level management from her office hound the wife to break her trust with her husband. The wife lies to her husband for more than five months. Is talked into acting like and dress like a slut on the make. Then she drugs her husband, the target men plus commits multiple sexual assaults on her husband. (If you are drugged and sexual acts are performed on you that is a sexual assault.)

The sister-in-law (Stella) is an officer of the court and listens to several criminal events having occurred and does nothing? The Chief Inspector has the husband and criminal targets were being drugged does Stella report this? Does she report the sexual assaults on the husband? Do not the criminals get to know that they were drugged, and pictures stagged – to include who drugged them and staged the pictures? If Stella does not report those crimes, what crimes is she now liable to be charged with?

The wife has broken the marriage trust by lying and withholding information. The wife has drugged and sexually assaulted her husband. The wife has been taught by police paid counselors to how to be a slut and a whore (since she was paid for her slut efforts.) The police counselor violated the cannons of ethics in helping the wife “fool” the husband.

The husband had his blushing naïve bribe who was a bit afraid due to her early life traumatic events taken from him. Part of the joy of married life is exploring and learning what works sexually – it takes time and patience. Would you marry someone to explore with and grow with shared memories or a slut who knows it all to teach you? Why would you stay with a woman you married who was turned into a slut by others and now she is going to teach you??? The wife cheated every time she met with one of the target men or was trained to meet with them.

Now the husband has a jaded slut/whore who can teach him all about sex. The corrupt police/prosecutor/counselor got what they wanted and paid the whore for her efforts. The police/prosecutor/counselor didn’t give a damn about what they did to the husband and wife.

The marriage does not survive who gives a shit if she continuous to be a slut for the police/prosecutor/counselor. I do. Someone contacts the press and spills the beans about the police turning a woman into a slut, drugging of her husband with sexual assaults and the drugging of the targets of the investigation. Some of us hate corrupt unethical police, prosecutors and counselors.

Stella is duty bound to report what the Chief Inspector and prosecutor did since they were drugging, taking pictures and blackmailing the targets. Is Stella part of the overall scheme since she got to sit through the Inspector “explaining” everything to the husband? I think the brother would have seen through it that is why he couldn’t be in the room.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Its your story but im not sure many husbands would accept a demure wife suddenly becomes a sexual dynamo just because of a sex therapist and being honey trap for the police. But if you say she didn't cross any boundaries then okay...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, not a good ending. I would have zero trust or belief in her story, but even if true, the marriage ended when the lies began.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Too complex without compensating benefit.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Thought this was well done, except for the repetitiveness of some items. And no, there did NOT have to be such silence/secrets between her and her husband. Still, I'll give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting story that needs some editing. Some mistakes, a lot of things that didn't need to be said again and a slightly crazy story line. What police use an untrained, naive woman as a "mark'? Without promise of a substantial reward at the end, what wife or husband allows themselves to be used? And considering not taking the money was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand this point: if she didn't even undress in front of her counterparts, then how were they supposed to detect her bruises and hickeys? And one more thing: she was playing the role of a cheating married woman, not a nun. Why should her companions have been confused by the traces left allegedly from lovemaking with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not trusting enough to believe her "confession" with the help of the detective' There is also the knowledge that she has changed. She has been exposed to highly sexual situations. She has grown without taking me on her voyage of discovery,Her being elaborately dressed doesn't compute with the "Johns" preferring the shy, married housewife. Lying is never acceptable beyond little fibs to benefit the listener in a marriage or friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this is what Boris and Matt Hancock have been up to.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

They drugged the husband?

maxwedgemaxwedgeover 2 years ago

No way that was even remotely believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot idea was good for a paragraph then went from boring intro through intriguing discovery to too stupid for a fourth grade creative writing assignment. Fancy titled government good guys going after known thieves with a naive bate woman to trick them with fake evidence for threatened blackmail to the bad guy’s wife.

Just too stupid. Why did naive wife need sex therapy to learn new sex techniques if she didn’t have sex with target or husband.

And there are 4 more endings to this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good storyline but many inconsistencies as mentioned in many of the previous comments. At the end of the day she drugged him, withheld sex, and lied to him. I would be talking with the counsellor and setting some new boundaries, she would agree or divorce would happen.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good story. A few too many repeats of the facts and also a few holes in the plot, but overall a good tale. If you can buy the idea of the cops grooming and using a civilian for repeatedly snagging the culprits then the rest of the story flys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It really is the same old story just longer with no good reason and a stupid premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just glad and refreshing to see a wife not fall into the typical cheater role. And story was intriguing, some say too unrealistic but so are movies and people watch those. This is about entertainment.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Nice story, but for me the secret would have killed the marriage. It was something that everyone appreciated that the husband should have known. Learning sexual techniques? Nah, I can't see that really happening based on study and toys alone. And if she's playing with toys, what's with the no-sex rule?

Anyway, it was a clever premise to really say, It's Not What it Looks Like. Thank you!

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago

It was not a sensible plot, The whole thing kept screaming 'this silly stuff could never happen' and that distracted form the story as told It needed to be a little more logical and not unbelievable as the contradictions kept mounting and the holes remained unexplained and spoiled the flow of the tale completely to the point it failed as a story. I consider this an attempt to be too cute while not really letting the reader get involved in the story. It failed as a story... Sorry! 2** but I think I was too generous.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Your story has so many credibility holes that it seems ridiculous to me. Like a comic thriller! It may be that the clocks tick differently for the British, but for us an undercover investigation without involving the husband would be unthinkable. And just believing strangers' declarations that they are telling the truth after they've lied to him for weeks is very flimsy.

Pappy7Pappy7over 2 years ago

Drugging him is okay? Really? Too much suspension of belief right up to when he took her back. If you could learn to deep throat and enjoy swallowing and do it without choking every woman would be a throater, or man if he wanted to I guess. Not sure it works that way, I put a tongue depressor too far back and nearly puke. Interested to see the other endings. Didn't vote, waiting for the last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story, but lots of holes. Most obviously, a marriage is about trust. Infidelity is often a marriage-killer b/c it is such a breach of trust. However, lying to your husband, drugging your husband, doing things for other you wouldn't do for your husband (yup, getting all sexy for the police is only slightly less worse than doing it for your lover, the fact is did things for other people she would never consider doing for her husband). This is a fiction story obviously. However, one hopes for some verisimilitude to a real relationship. After all of the Kat's breaches of trust, a marriage would not jump right back on track just b/c she is now sexy woman.

Of course, the whole premise for her being recruited makes no sense either. At the start, I thought maybe she was going to be a target at work, so they needed to find someone at her place of employment. However, the story ended up just making it targeted malefactors approaching her at a bar w/ no prior knowledge about her. Having an amateur do this job instead of a professional detective, makes no sense. Add in the ethical/legal issues w/ blackmailing people instead of charging them, and the BS factor goes way over the top. Maybe the science fiction category would be better for this one.

JounarJounarover 2 years ago
Far too much suspension of belief required

This story just fails on so many levels. The drugging, prude to super sexual being, lies, insane planted evidence plot and the sister-in-law as a court official not reporting so many crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe that any sensible man (the way he was portrayed in the beginning of the story) would fall for a crap tail that they tried to tell him. Obviously a put up job by a ponce to cover a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, the story is a little wacky. But people, it's the authors story to tell. When any of you pay for a story on this site, then you can bitch about it. I enjoyed it. 4 Stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Not something that rock my reading boat. Way too long and overly filled with things that Kat learned. For someone used as only a sex ploy with no actual sex, why does she now have the skills of a hooker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most unbelievable story I've read on here. Anyone who believes she "learned" to be a sexual deviant without experiencing it and developing the techniques is just a fool. The fact that she was so lewdly dressed and bare for someone when she wouldn't even breathe the thought for the "man she loves" is also preposterous. Gave is a 2. Try better.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetterover 2 years ago

Hope I misunderstood your comment about working on a final story. Love your work - please don't stop posting to Literotica

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Interesting twist on the cliche GNO and unexplained, unexpected sexy clothes, coming home early... It's not what it looks like genre. Can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen the wife being on an undercover mission as the explanation. 5 ⭐ for a new, fresh plot twist.

Had to take off a ⭐ for some grammar issues as well as extra words or words left out. Hardest part fore to believe is that working with a sex therapist explains her suddenly improved sex repertoire. Making her more open minded to trying new things sexually. Sure, buy that. But, therapy and some exercises as the reason why in the matter of a few weeks she goes from can only take a couple inches of his cock in her mouth to full deep throat of an 8" cock??? Not hardly.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I'm not familiar w/ law enforcement protocols, but couldn't she of said that she's working on a case that will look suspicious and leave it at that? She wouldn't need to go into details but just a fair warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with all that fucking crying 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Waste of a read

Waste of a read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute but a bit too far out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another crying wimp. Who does this kind of shit to a husband 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't get through page 2 even. Sorry, crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the writing was good. Which seems to be getting rare on here lately. That being said the story made no sense.

1: If none of the guys ever saw her naked, why would she have to worry about bruises around her pubic area?

2: if she wasn’t going to have any kind of physical contact, including kissing, oral sex, or regular sex, why does she need to be trained how to do all that stuff using different techniques? That is just stupid. So the politician in question while they’re dancing is going to be asking what method of blow job she does? And also if she’s not having sex with them why does she need to learn how to squeeze her vaginal muscles and massage a penis it just is really stupid.

3: if this operation was such a huge deal bringing out too late the worst of the worst using this housewife as bait? The husband obviously can’t know about this top-secret operation that is so critical to the government. The operation had a ton of people watching everybody, obviously had a bartender spiking drinks and making sure hers were non-alcoholic. So why given the importance of this operation didn’t they say put a cell phone tracker on him or be have somebody watch him so he wouldn’t arrive home early?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting.... long-winded. But interesting. MC cries almost on cue, so he's lucky that this woman who's so "clearly of my league" will still give him the time of day. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too big of holes to be remotely believable. No need to not tell her husband of the plan. Like his knowing would ruin anything? If she was just bait then why does she need the sexy underwear and a bald pussy? Only if she was to be seen without cloths and naked would it matter. OR if they would be feeling her up. Also, why the "sex education"? Her knowing how to give better sex and blow jobs and needing to use sex toys just to be picked up in a bar? I don't think so. Finally like others said she lied and lied and lied. Marriage is ruined. Future is bleak and I would INSIST on her getting std tests and I would use a condom until the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that this is just a cover story for a high priced hooker and her pimp. Even if it was all true how soon will she feel the need to feel the excitement of her new learned sexual abilities with someone who it more in keeping with her latest assignment. Maybe she will become the frequent bait used to catch other evil politicians and unscrupulous businessmen.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 2 years ago

Oooof. Theres so much left on the plate here. #1 being the issues/ fallout stemming from the lies and being drugged. Also the hubs emotional state wouldnt have recovered so quickly. He went from catatonic to give me a whiff of pussy in a paragraph or two. And then the rest of the story consited of its all good. Just give him another whiff

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

It was good but the sex training and shaved pussy, when they specifically said they couldn't allow the "johns" to touch her was too far of a stretch. Solid effort, put the far reach got you 4*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope, absolutely a dud of epic proportions.

She knew her husband was being fucking drugged? And her got over it that easily? C'mon you arent THAT stupid.

She let the detective not allow her to have sex with her husband and she had no issues with it. Because she might have bruises? C'mon you arent THAT fucking stupid. People have bruises all the time and unless he's really tossing and smacking her around they arent going to be an issue, and she could easily ask him to go easy for whatever she wanted to create.

You tried to hard to make it look like an affair but not in a believable manner.

Epic fail, thought you knew that and the only way this would have actually ended was in a divorce or a very lengthy separation.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Divorce the lyi g hearing whore of a wife!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1

So even if I believe this BS story, you did all this without talking to me? You confided in all these other men, but not me? Adios bitch.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

She wasn't a cop. She was a glorified secretary. Seems an unlikely choice but ok sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a decent plot idea. The husband did come off as a bit weak and timid, but I think that's a cultural thing. Rather hard to believe, but that's OK. Thanks for the effort.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 2

She didn't tell him because she knew it would end them. Adios bitch.

She could cut him off from sex because bozo told her to but she couldn't tell her husband why? WTF? Do undercover cops spouses not know what they do? I call BS. Adios bitch.

Hey officer, you want to square things with me? Make sure I never see this bitch again.

Never betray me? You betrayed my by doing all this shit without asking. Adios bitch.

So instead of telling me the truth, you drugged me. You fucking cunt I'm going to sue your ass and everyone involved. Damn you. Die where you stand bitch!

Is it the truth or more lies? Who gives a fuck? She did it even though she figured he would say no. She lied. She cut him off from sex and she mother fucking DRUGGED him. Let her do the final sting and then tell her to piss off right after you press charges on her for the drugging. Total fucking bullshit. Helluva story and very well written but oh HELL no I'm not taking that cunt back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fucking two pages in which is less than half way and I'm being asked to swallow a fucking whale to believe this could really happen in a LEO. OK, fine suspending disbelief here. Either way I don't want the bitch back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 3

She had excercises to do to make her a better lover? Why would she need those if she wasn't going to have sex with anyone?

Fuck no on the coffee. I'll drink what I brought thank you very much.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 4

Well good grief if he's going to keep her, at least explain to her if she ever hides shit from him again, they are DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading once someone other than Kat shows up to explain everything.

I am assuming wife went under cover without telling Andy and it ends up happily ever after.

Maybe I will enjoy one of the next 3 versions of the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

She got seven figures for her work as an undercover operative? Sure she did.

Fun and well written but so much eye rolling BS to be swallowed. OK, fine. In this world it happened She got drafted as sex sting operative. Fine. She got paid big money. Fine. She still went against what she figured his wishes would be. She LIED to him. She cut him off from sex, and she mother fucking drugged him. Oh HELL no. Adios bitch. Damn good story. Less eye rolling and it would be a five. I'll give it a four even though he took the bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The marks know she's married so if they saw her naked, they should expect her husband to perhaps bruise her. They never saw her naked so why the need for a shaved pussy? I bet there were a lot of beautiful policewomen in other districts that the marks had never seen who could transfer in for a special, undercover assignment. No justification for cutting Andy off from sex for months. Who's dick was being shoved up her ass to acclimate her to anal? And she sounds like she's looking forward to it. Way too many stupid premises to stand up as a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife and her work colleagues showed great disrespect for the husband and for their marital relationship. How does the wife's behavior and secrecy comport with the vow "to forsake all others?" She clearly forsook her husband for something she perceived to be a greater good than her marriage and a higher purpose than obedience to her vows. She may well not have had sexual contact outside of her marriage, but she was nonetheless unfaithful. She revealed herself to be a poor wife and an undesirable prospect as a mother to children. Hopefully, time would prove her to be barren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really is unbelievable crap. Nothing more to add

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fundamental failure in the relationship is the drugging of the husband to conduct the "sting". It doesn't matter whether he was told the truth about the sexual aspects, the wife has been grossly disrespectful and committed an illegal act in administering the drugs. The officials are complicit and equally culpable. I imagine a hefty law suit would ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did she get good at blowjobs without practice? Who was she practicing on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the others that the story doesn't add up. Were the targets some sort of Jedi that they could detect the presence of pubic hair? The Wife learned to deep throat by speaking with a therapist? The sister-in-law was totally supportive of the Wife before she "knew" any of the facts? The wonderful part of a relationship is exploring sexuality with a partner. Not having her go from being a prude to a super slut overnight. I feel she was groomed to be a temptress and while she may not have been fucking her targets, she did much, much more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I haven't fucked anyone," - Yet!

\

"She's been going out for weeks." - She was? That wasn't stated yet in the story.

\

"Dancing closely, they could be fairly sure if she was bare or not." - Now that's bullshit! Maybe, MAYBE if the underwear is skimpy enough some hair might be evident, but that doesn't require a full Brazilian to eliminate. In any case she'd have to strip to her underwear or allow a hand up her dress to reveal it. If the men aren't wearing condoms you don't need pubic hair to trap DNA.

\

The men supposedly knows she's married, surely they expect to see some signs of her sexual activity with her husband.

\

I'm sorry, she should NEVER have started without bringing her husband into the decision. If they said that she couldn't, then she should have said that she wouldn't do it.

\

Even with it being the truth, lying to him and drugging him were unacceptable. The price for saving the marriage should be stopping now, and if it fucks up their last case, that's the price that THEY pay for not getting his buy-in from the start.

\

"All what we're going through would be for nothing." - How would it be for nothing? They've got several perps and recovered 500 million pounds, and some of those guys might yet flip on the last guy.

\

"The men often suggested blowjobs. I had to have knowledge of various kinds to have a challenging repartee with them." - She only "talked" to the guys about blowjobs?

\

"He loved women in yellow which is why she was to wear a navy blue dress with matching lingerie." - He likes women in yellow, so she's wearing navy blue?

\

I don't care that she didn't physically cheat, or that it was for a "good" cause, she shouldn't have done it without his approval. If she couldn't tell him, then her answer had to be no. I can't believe that there weren't any single female agents who could do the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope didn't care for this one. What's with all that fucking crying? No need to repeat some of the short falls, just read the comments. Most of it didn't make much sense. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has now lost all trust and respect, husband has been illegally drugged, sexually assaulted, lied to and cut off from having sexual relations with his wife.

He could now take both his wife and the police to court for unlimited damages. Both the wife and the police officer in charge would face gaol time.

The points made about her having marks on her body and being waxed make no sense whatsoever, she allegedly didn’t remove any clothes so there is no logic to it.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

There is nothing about this story that rings true.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I liked it, there was a lot that is not realistic, like using a civilian, but like a Saddletramp story it worked. I felt the husband's anguish and his having trouble accepting it,especially since the stupid cops when he finds out don't immediately brief him. Honestly given the nature of honey traps I would demand a polygraph from Brown and Kat. Not sure I wouldn't blow the whole thing to the press, not briefing the husband was cruel and letting him stew when he found out was unconscionable,he was used like a pawn. Irl given How obnoxious investigatiors are, if my story I would have them try to cower the husband, and he is set free by a lawyer who makes heads for this and Kat and Brown would need to take lie detector tests about the sex.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

What kind of man acts and does what her husband did, making a judgement without even hearing what she had to say?

Maybe he doesn't deserve her, if that is all the trust he has in her.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Depute Procrator Fiscal??

If you do not care enough to proofread your work, why should we care to read it? If you are using dictation and voice recognition, take special care and time to proofread.

Way too long and too turgid.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Not much in this story adds up, especially the abstinence from sex. Why did she shave if no nudity. Where did the marks come from? She did nothing but lie to him. She wasn't even the one who told him the excuse. I didn't believe anything about this story.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Too much crying. And whats the point of just his brother leaving the explanation and thats never spoken of again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing

But God that was awful. The characters were people that I'm glad I've never known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In thinking

The author is toying with the LW crowd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not worth a read

The story line was so bad that I had a hard time reading it with any interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just... stupid. I couldn't care less if she cheated or not, she treated her husband like shit. And why not? He's a pansy, always crying, going to other people's homes so he can cry in front of them. Divorce the bitch and get hormone treatments to help you act like a man. Just a stupid story written by a woman.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

The premise is ridiculous, it really is. You should have designed a better Believable scenario than a under cover police sting, where they drug the husband so that he didn’t find out. The woman always gets vindicated and exonerated in these crap shoots.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

So the suspects didn't do any groping, but they could somehow tell whether she had pubic hair by dancing with them? That's some pretty hard grinding going on to be able to check that box off. The whole story went off the rails with the completely stupid "Area Fiscal" prosecution idea. I don't know anyplace with a justice system in the western world that is fucked up enough to allow this; pretty much their whole strategy was unethical and illegal from multiple angles.

The operation might work as a covert "honey trap" operation, but in those cases prosecution is rarely a concern, getting leverage against targets is the goal. The difference would be they would use trained or coerced agents for a honey pot and there would be no scruples about actual sexual contact. In fact, sexual contact would be the goal of a honey pot and I find it laughable that the end goal of the operation was to literally blackmail the targets with telling their wives on them. This is what happens when you mix police procedurals with black ops spy games and don't understand the difference.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
DCI Brown meticulously recites why and what (and what not) Kat had done over ~3/4 page.

Then Kat repeats what DCI Brown said, with a couple of additional personal thoughts and insights. AAaarrgh. Kat could have, very briefly, said, “DCI Brown mentioned [x & y]” in one sentence, vs. repeating DCI Browns whole paragraph or two. Then Kat could add a key additional thought she had about that in 2-3 sentences, such as, “I did see the benefit of the enquiry as where I work, the lack of money is hurting many people. Recovering that money would help many.”

Those 3-4 key points that Kat adds could have taken 2-5 paragraphs, not 14-15 paragraphs.

After all, us readers had JUST read what DCI Brown said, so no need to repeat. Now, if what Kat is saying was 2 or more pages after Brown’s little talk I could see some repetition.

I guess that’s my only criticism.

4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining but just as much as actual sex the lying and sneaking is almost as bad . An emotional affair is as bad as a physical one. I can’t see how he would believe all that and not think some tape was fixed to keep them together if he wanted to see them . She definitely was sucking cock , her pussy pounded and ass fucked the whole time definitely

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

What a load of BS. She lies, no sex for six months, is rude a cranky, treats him poorly and yet he supposed to believe nothing is going on. She would be out the door.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I’ve now read all four versions of the story and. I’m impressed that you can create four different interesting takes on the story. This one remains the best and is a solid 5 star effort.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Too far fetched to be involved but the overall fantasy worked. Can't wait to read the other endings. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole explanation makes no sense, but even if it did she lied to him and drugged him for weeks to go out on dates with other men. The fact that she was doing it not for sex but instead to help another guy blackmail marks to help his job doesn’t make it remotely okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of SHIT!!!!! She is a deceitful cheating CUNT plan and simple. This is just a 5 page delusional excuse for a cheating CUNT and a sissy loser husband. Pathetic!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories