The Same Old Story - End 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To ensure any prosecution could go ahead, she had protocols she couldn't breach, she couldn't allow them to grope her, they had to ask her for sexual favours before she would take them to a hotel room where she happened to be staying."

I raised myself in my chair at this but he signalled with his hand to relax, calm down. I did slightly but I listened intently.

"During the night, Katrina would dance with the businessman but behave like a married woman should. As I said, they didn't want a working girl. They would buy her drinks which while they looked like the real thing, we ensured were basically soft with a hint of the spirit should they be close enough to smell her breath. As the evening progressed Katrina acted merrier, as if the alcohol was affecting her, before eventually, allowing herself to be persuaded to allow him to take her to her room. This was another bonus for him as there would be no trace of his evening's activities on any company account. They were so happy to have pulled such a stunning woman. I'm sure they wished that their colleagues had been there as they would be so jealous.

"By the time he ordered the last drink, we plied it with a drug which acted in 15 minutes. Katrina took him to the room, suggested he strip off as she wanted to freshen up. Before she went into the bathroom, she poured him another drink which was laced. Within moments he was fast asleep.

"If the drugs hadn't worked, we had people in the next room with a key to rescue her before anything sexual could take place. You probably won't believe me but her safety was my main concern.

"Other women took over. They used a fleshlight to wank him off so he had cum over him. They did this two or three times depending on what our intelligence said about him. We photographed them in various sexual positions never exposing the women's faces, though parts of their naked bodies were exposed."

I looked at Kat, the shock on my face very evident. She was watching me intently, a sadness, fear in her eyes.

"As he woke, Katrina looked like she was just finishing dressing. The most he would have seen would have been a suspender as she did up her stockings. She would blushingly tell him how great an evening she had had and how many times he had cum. She had to run to be home for her husband.

"She left him to clean up. She went back to you. I'm sorry to say, we drugged your drinks so you were asleep when she came home.

"For the avoidance of any doubt, Katrina was never present when anything sexual was happening. She never removed any clothing nor allowed them to grope her in any way. The fact she didn't allow anything like that was essential to reinforce those men's view of her.

"Friday was to be the second last one. When she came into the office, she was a wreck. The driver had called in but even that didn't prepare us for her at all. Her worse nightmare had happened. She said you had come home early, seen her naked and the clothing. Something she had never worn for you. She said you were almost catatonic, the shock had been so great.

"The only word she said you used was Why? Your eyes told her you believed she was having an affair. She had been so concerned about you, we did leave someone with you until James arrived. He'd have met her on the stairs had he known.

"Katrina slowly recovered but looked like hell, even with her makeup reapplied. The businessman saw her and noted she was upset. We had changed her normal story to one of being let down by her husband who was fucking some younger woman. She didn't have to act as her emotions were obvious. The man plied her with drinks and had her dance to forget her woes.

"She was struggling so she said she was going to her room to sleep. He came with her. She mixed him a drink and he was asleep within minutes. When he woke, Katrina told him she was ashamed she had enjoyed their time together but that just made her as bad as her husband. He liked that, the perverted bastard.

"After she had left the hotel, a female colleague took her home. She was so nervous as she didn't know what to expect. When you weren't there, she was so distraught. She saw your clothes were missing and totally lost it. All her fears had come true. She had lost you. You never answered your phone. We, along with her mother, have been supporting since. Her mother doesn't know the story.

"We suspected you had left with James so believed you were safe. This helped her a little as she was so scared you would do something stupid, such was the state you were in. Most of her time has been spent wondering about how you are not about herself.

"Now, I wish to explain about Katrina's appearance. Katrina had to be persuaded that everything was really required, not just me being a sexist male. For her role to be convincing she had to be dressed and groomed as those circles expect. The clothes were therefore upmarket, sensual, not slutty, but very good quality, well-fitting and teasing. The lingerie, exactly the same. While no one saw her lingerie, the style would sometimes be apparent through the dress so it had to be appropriate.

"Katrina didn't want the brazilian as she had refused you, but it was required as most such woman have that. Pubic hair was a turn off too many of those men. Dancing closely, they could be fairly sure if she was bare or not. If not bare, they would look for other partners. They didn't want DNA traps as one said when we interviewed him.

"Andy, Katrina is an amazing woman as you know. She is a heroine for her role in bringing these corrupt individuals to court. When I can, if you wish, I will show you the videos we took which will confirm everything I said. I can't just now.

"I can understand your reaction seeing what you did. It was her greatest fear. It was so far from the Katrina you know and love, you jumped to the logical, if incorrect, conclusion. Nothing is further from the truth. I can honestly say that I've never known a woman who loves someone as much as she loves you.

"I said Friday past was the second last one. This Friday was to be the last one. Katrina will not do it without your agreement. If she does, we will have ten corrupt businessmen and four corrupt politicians which is already leading to more. As I speak, we have recovered almost £500 million. This one we believe has access to almost £60 million of misappropriated money, if not more.

"Katrina and I are here to tell you this so you understand she never betrayed you. She played a role fantastically well to snare those bastards. Your lack of a recent sex life is on me. I stopped her having sex with you. When we were briefing her, she said on occasions you both make love so passionately, you can leave bruises. We couldn't risk any. Again, those men would have walked away.

"I have two requests for you to consider. I have told you the truth, Katrina has never committed adultery. Please understand and return home to her. She doesn't deserve this pain and neither do you.

"I also wish to ask you to consider giving her your permission to finish this job. If you do, I'll bring you to our control room so you will see what I said is true."

I looked at Kat. She was staring at me, while there was hope in her eyes there was sadness as well. I looked at Stella. She was as shocked as I was. I didn't know what to think. I'd never have come up with a story like that in my lifetime.

Kat spoke softly, "Andy, I love you. I'd never betray your love. You are the best man I have ever met. You treat me so well and each day I love you more.

"I'm so sorry about the hurt I have caused you. I don't want to lose you. I hope you will understand and support me, return home, knowing what has happened and we can rebuild our love.

"When they approached me, I said No. I knew I couldn't pull it off. I'm not the hot woman they suggested I was. The more they said about what my role would necessitate, the more I knew it wasn't me. They said they would help me become that woman as I had everything except the self-confidence to be her. I do admit, that made me think a little bit more about it. I know you wanted me to be sexier, more adventurous for you and I saw this could help.

"I did see the benefit of the enquiry as where I work, the lack of money is hurting many people. Recovering that money would help many. But I couldn't do it at the cost of my marriage.

"I knew if you found out, it could end us so I refused. It took them several months to persuade me. If I could have spoken with you, made you aware there was never to be any sexual contact, you may have agreed. Not telling you was dreadful, I was so ashamed of this secret and because of this secret Friday happened.

"The deeper involved I became the more I had to lie to you. That was worse than the no sex rule. I saw your look each Friday as you set off for work. You were so sad. You may never have voiced your fears but your eyes said you didn't fully trust me. I couldn't blame you. No dates, no sex. What was the message you were getting from me? I saw your conflict. You didn't want to challenge me as you feared the answer.

"I hid all my bait clothing so you wouldn't have more to worry about.

"When I left the flat, I would leave a special jar of coffee out, knowing when you had your normal three or four cups over the evening, you'd feel tired and go to bed. It was drugged so you slept for ages. There was a monitor in our room to watch your vital signs in case anything happened to keep you safe. You were always sleeping soundly when I came in so didn't know the time.

"I did give you a blowjob when I came home. It was all the contact I could have. I enjoyed your moans of pleasure and savoured your taste. I'm desperate to make love to you. A vibrator is no substitute for having you in my arms, making love."

I was stunned. Kat didn't do blowjobs and didn't own a vibrator! Both things I had suggested and almost lost my balls for doing so.

"Andy, I know all this is a shock. I'm involved and many times I have asked myself if this is real. If I complete the final mission to bait the last one, it will all be over for me. They won't need me again. If I don't do it, he will probably get away with it unless some of the others turn on those who aren't protecting them.

"I won't do it if you say No!"

I took a few deep breaths. As I worked through what they had said, it struck me. I spoke angrily, "This isn't about trying to save my marriage it's about getting the green light to do it again! How much is fantastical fiction? The No Sex We're British! Bullshit!"

"Andy," shouted Stella, "DCI Brown and the Area Fiscal know that entrapment by actual sexual misconduct would see the case thrown out. This level is pushing the boundaries. The Kat you and I know would never betray you. I believe them."

She continued softly, "Andy, you need to lose the anger and think. The anger is driving your thoughts."

Kat was sobbing, the tears flowing down her cheeks. Brown looked at her, very concerned for her.

Brown spoke sadly, "You probably are almost correct in your assumption as far as I am concerned. I want to lock those thieving bastards up. Unlikely as it may sound, I do wish to help Kat save your marriage. You are her world. It is me and others like me who have put that at risk. Her work has been extraordinary and we wouldn't have achieved what we have without her talents. Kat only wants to save her marriage. Her worst fears have been realised. She loves you deeply, all this is destroying her. What we said is the truth.

"We'll leave and let you think about it. I will ask a psychologist to speak with you both. You will need help to recover.

"Whatever your decision, I will abide by it. I'm so sorry the need for secrecy meant this has happened."

I watched as Brown placed a comforting arm around Kat's shoulders. They left. Kat looked back at me very sadly. She was still crying.

Stella and I hadn't spoken before James arrived home. We were both trying to understand everything. It was so unreal. From our looks of utter amazement, he concluded something weird had been said. He only said he was going for a long walk. To call him when it was clear for him to return.

After a while, Stella spoke, "I don't know him but he's been popping into Alison's office for months now. She heads off with him on occasion. She wouldn't allow anything untoward to occur. If he and Kat say nothing sexual happened, nothing sexual happened. Alison would have reviewed each encounter. If Alison saw or heard of any sexual misconduct, she would have him in front of the court. No case could proceed if Kat had allowed those men to access any part of her body, let alone have sexual intercourse or more.

"He said they had already recovered almost £500 million. Those men wouldn't have given that up if they had any way of fighting the case. That tells me everything was done as he said. I suspect the men were shown the photos and a suggestion that their wives would receive those if they didn't co-operate. That could be the leverage he mentioned though I suspect these men have more to hide as well. They certainly couldn't use them in a criminal court.

"It's not what I think is important, it's what you think. If you accept what they said was the truth, what do you wish to do? You've several decisions to make, about your marriage, whether to allow or not the final sting.

"If you don't believe them, what do you do?

"No easy choices. Take your time to work out what you want. Put yourself first for once. Whatever decision, use that psychologist. Both Kat and you will need help. I have seen that in so many cases after the explosion, how can those involved recover? The truth is you will need help after such a traumatic experience."

I looked at Stella, "Thank you for being here for me. I want to believe Kat and Brown but part of me is saying that's only because I love her, I want to see the best in her. That love kept me blind to what was going on.

"If I accept their story, I'll need to see the evidence as doubt will always be with me until I do. Is the time delay to allow them to doctor the videos to show what they said? Is the next one just a set up to allay my fears?

"If it's the truth, if I allow her to finish the baiting as they called it, what if anything happened to her? I would be responsible. If I didn't, he would get away with it. I just don't know.

"The only thing I'm sure of is that Brown is not having an affair with Kat. He was like a protective father. I do believe he is sorry to see us like this."

Stella made us a cup of coffee. She surprised me by asking, "If Kat had been able to come to you and tell you about her role, at the very beginning, what would you have said?"

I looked at her. I had to think hard. "I think I wouldn't have dismissed it out of hand. I probably would have wanted to speak to Brown or Alison to make sure everything was on the level. Mainly I would have wanted to know Kat's thoughts, how she processed it, how much did she want to do it, how it could affect her and us. It certainly meant I would have known about the clothing and lingerie and what they were for so Friday wouldn't have happened.

"If I'd known, we could have kept our sex life maybe just been more careful. When she said she blew me when she came back, I realised why I felt better when I woke up those days. I just thought I'd had such a long sleep, my body needed to refresh itself as I was working too hard.

"We always said no secrets. This is a major one. I'm torn. Is it the truth or just more lies?"

We talked through all that had been said until my head was frazzled. Stella called James to come home. She texted someone as well. I helped her make the evening meal.

It was during the meal when James of all people asked the question that helped give me my answer.

"Andy, when I saw you on Friday night, I couldn't believe what you said about Kat. I would have sworn that she would never do anything like that to you. For some reason she loved you with a devotion and passion I've seldom seen in someone.

"If you hadn't been so distraught, so broken, I would have said you were winding me up. I'd have been looking for the hidden cameras.

"Today, I assume they said Kat hadn't been having an affair, did their words and tone resonate with you, your knowledge of Kat and her love for you? Did it sound hollow, a sham?

"If you can set aside the hurt and anger, what's your conscience saying to you? Act on that message."

Even Stella looked surprised at James. She smiled at him and I got the impression he would be rewarded later.

I ate slowly, giving myself time to think. I had the answer but I didn't like it. I tried to find another one but I couldn't.

I said slowly, "I believe them. Kat's whole-body language said she was telling the truth. He was very measured but sincere."

Stella got up and gave me a big hug. She had a great big smile on her face.

She was measured when she spoke, "Andy, you'll need to let her know. As for the rest, you'll have to discuss that together."

I nodded. It was the thought of her doing it again which was worrying me and making me scared they may be lying.

James spoke, "I was going to suggest we head to your flat. You'll need your car for work tomorrow. Do you want to return tonight or leave it until you are more settled in your mind?"

I thought, "It would be better to go back tonight. Kat and I need to talk. The longer I postpone that, the tougher it will be. I'll call to make sure she's happy with that."

Kat was, in fact, she was delighted so we headed back.

Stella and James came in with me. Kat was so worried. We didn't know whether to hug or keep our distance. Neither of us wanted to speak first in case we said something to annoy the other.

Stella spoke quietly, "Don't overthink this. You've both been through the mill, it will take a little time to be spontaneous again. Remember who you both are. You're two lovely, compassionate and caring people. Try to keep the anger out of any discussion. Listen carefully."

She hugged Kat and then me. "We love you both so hope for the best. If you need anything call us."

James hugged me and Kat before they left.

Kat asked, "Do you want a coffee?

I answered, "Drugged or undrugged?"

Kat blushed, "Undrugged. I won't give you that again unless you really annoy me."

We sat with our coffee. It was an eerie silence.

Kat broke it, "I love you, Andy. I haven't had an affair or casual sex. I wouldn't do that to you. You're the best person I know. I love you so much. I'll answer all your questions. If there are any I can't, I'll ask Brown.

"I'm so sorry but I couldn't tell you. I told them if they did you wouldn't tell anyone but they were so scared of it getting out. Those men have people everywhere.

"The last few months have been so difficult between us. I saw the hurt as you watched whenever I was dressing wondering why you never saw me naked, why I never teased you. I had to make sure you never saw me naked or even in my panties as you would see what I'd done. Fridays were the worst. What was going on behind those eyes showed me your suspicions and how hurt that made you feel. You wanted to but didn't want to know I was having an affair. I so wanted to explain, take away your painful thoughts.

"I felt so bad at not being honest with you, hiding this from you. I promise you, I'll make it up to you."

I asked quietly, "Do you want to complete the stings?"

Kat nodded, she was nervous, "I do. I've thought about it a lot since this afternoon. This has been so hard on us so to let the last one, one of the main ones go, would make it feel I failed. All what we're going through would be for nothing. But if you say no, I won't do it. Our marriage is more important. I wish I'd never agreed.

"Brown will keep his word. He'll bring you to the control room and you'll watch everything happen in real time. When I'm finished, I go there to debrief before coming home. We'll come home together."