The Same Old Story - End 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "You'll have that hot woman you always suggested I could be on your arm. When we're home, if you want, I'll screw you to death. I know you may not want me but I'll be ready when you are."

I looked at Kat, "Stella and I discussed this. She agrees with you for the same reasons. I'm torn. If I agree and I do see your logic, if anything happened to you; I would be responsible. I'm scared for your safety."

Kat looked at me, "Andy, I have more security than we told you. I will be safe. You'll learn more on the night if you agree."

"Okay then but only so this bastard can feel some of the pain we've felt."

Kat came up and hugged me. I could feel her nipples sticking into me. My penis rose to say hello.

Kat whispered, "Do you want a blow job?"

I replied, lust overtaking my common sense, "I'd love to taste you, the bare you."

Before I knew it, we were in the bedroom. Kat shoved me onto the bed as she did a slow striptease. My jaw dropped when she removed her dress and revealed the sexy lingerie. A pink satin and lace quarter cup bra which showed her areolas and erect nipples. A matching suspender belt holding up black stockings. The matching tanga knickers hugged her pussy and bum, showing how wet it was becoming. I could see her pussy lips almost clearly.

A thought came into my head which it appeared Kat had read.

"Andy, this outfit is only for you. I asked one of the stylists what would really turn you on and she suggested this. This is for us only. Strip mister!"

I did and lay back on the bed watching Kat. This was a different Kat. There was more confidence as she danced for me. Her hands lightly caressing her breasts causing her nipples to expand even further. She removed the knickers and threw them at my face. They were soaking wet.

She mounted the bed and moved to above my head. I saw her bare pussy in all its glory for the first time. It was awesome. She turned and kneeled so her pussy was just about touching my face. I could feel drops from her pussy hitting my face.

As she leaned forward her pussy touched my face. My tongue instinctively stuck out to be rewarded with her beautiful nectar, almost flowing into my mouth. I heard her gasp, "Fuck, that so's good!" She seldom swears.

I could see her lips were rosé coloured, her tunnel was many shades of pink. Kat began moving her pelvis. Her pussy was being played against my whole face. My tongue was darting into her pussy and then found itself, rimming her. She was moaning her delight at the touch.

At least that's what I thought as she couldn't speak as she had my penis in her mouth. What her tongue was doing to all my sensory cells was amazing. If I didn't know better, I would say I was further in her mouth than she had ever managed before. She'd struggled mostly, maybe an inch at best. I couldn't see to tell.

The effect of her nylon clad thighs as she moved along my face was great. It was weird, sensual nylon, bare flesh and awesome pussy. I found her clit and held her while I tongued it hard. I knew she loved it when in the mood and she was definitely in the mood. It seemed just moments before she came and came and came! She lifted her head from my cock and screamed her ecstasy. The whole block would know.

I moved back and darted my tongue into her pussy, as though I was fucking her. She was grinding her pussy all over my face. One suspender strap caught my ear and she almost fell over. It yanked itself free just as she came again.

She lifted herself up, taking her pussy away from contact but leaving me a perfect view. "Andy, I need a break. This is for you."

She redoubled her efforts on my cock. I felt I was almost fully in her mouth. Her fingers were scraping my balls and one entered my bum. A first. She stopped for a few moments as though to gauge my response. I could only try and fuck her mouth. She continued lashing my cock. I told her I was cumming. She just continued. She never lifted her mouth. What had she said when she spoke earlier, "savoured my taste," she was about to again!

I have never cum so hard in all my life. Kat sucked every drop out of me. When she turned, she looked delighted.

I don't know if she saw something on my face as I wasn't capable of coherent thought as her face clouded.

She moved down and sat, still allowing me a ringside view of her amazing bare pussy.

She began nervously, "Andy, we'll have a lot of talks to come as I explain as much as I can to you. This will probably sound awful to you but let me finish please.

"The short version of what has just happened is this. I'll expand it later and if you wish you will be more than welcome to become involved."

My face must have looked shocked and clueless.

Kat leaned in and kissed me, "You're right I do taste good." She'd never done that before.

She continued, "While the lingerie and clothing were part of my role, there was another, I had to be a resilient, hot woman. Now you and I had an active sex life, even if as I learned quite tame, really very tame. Those hot woman knew about many sexual techniques, sexual word play, teasing as well as how to react, play the man at their own game. I didn't.

"To carry this off, I had to be able to play them, convince them I wouldn't cheat on my husband. Something I would never do. As Brown said they wanted a challenge, a conquest. I had to have knowledge of how they acted, how they thought but also how my hot woman would react, play and tease them.

"I've been spending time with a counsellor, who is also a sex therapist who has helped me enormously in my role. In the beginning I met her every workday. Now, I meet her at least twice each week. Once to debrief, go through the target and how we interacted so she could help me hone my responses. The second or third to go through the next target's foibles.

"She's helped me deal with my response to my apparent rejection of you and how I saw it hurting you.

"She's also helping me learn more about sex. Yes, it was needed for my role but what I was more pleased about was how I saw it would help us. It has made me feel less inhibited from trying new things with you and given me more confidence to try, not worry about failing. I had such a bad first sexual experience I was so worried about failing, I never tried new things with you.

"I was home after these sessions, well before you came home and had to use my vibrator to release my frustrations. I so wanted to be in your arms, fucking you, doing what we had been talking about.

"I've studied stripping, lap dancing, role play and quite a few sexual techniques. I had exercises to do to make me a better lover. We discussed how to improve my fucking abilities, different techniques. I didn't know any of them. I caught a few of these men by saying I preferred one over what they were suggesting.

"When we can fuck, I hope you will notice a big difference.

"The men often suggested blowjobs. I had to have knowledge of various kinds to have a challenging repartee with them. With the counsellor's help I learned how to do a blowjob, improve my techniques. I'll be happy to show you whenever you want. What I did just now was only about giving pleasure to you. I'd never do that to another. I've learned a few more tricks so stand by to be amazed.

"We discussed anal. These men enjoy it as they can't be sued for maintenance. I learned a lot about it. When we can, if you want anal, you will have it.

"Andy, rest assured, I love you. I've learned so much which will make our sex life better, not so boring for you. You are welcome to come to our sessions, we can learn together, she says. I would love you too as you have needs, I don't know about. It will help us discuss our fantasies."

I was dumbfounded. Before I could think, Kat had straddled my legs and began sucking me off again. I watched her face. She was smiling, happy to be pleasing me. I watched, totally enthralled as I saw the length of my penis slowly disappearing into her mouth. I was shocked when I felt myself at her throat. I expected her to stop but she kept on going until her face was in my pubic hair.

When she pulled me all the way out, she stunned me, "Maybe we should be waxed together!" before pushing me all the way back in. Each millimetre which went in was lashed almost to death.

I was forced to say, "Kat, I'm going to cum again if you're not careful!"

She just smiled, at least I took it as a smile as she continued. I was rising slowly as she sucked all my semen out of me. I could see me pulsing through her neck. She'd deep throated me. I'd never experienced that before. When she lifted her mouth off me, she looked very pleased with herself.

Kat moved up and straddled my face. She moved her pussy and began giving me instructions. I followed them as she had me lick from her rosebud down her perineum to her pussy to her clit. She was soaking. She held my tongue at her rosebud as she had me rim her. After a few minutes she began fucking my tongue with her hole. She came and almost collapsed on top of me.

She moved and told me to nibble and bite her pussy lips. I did and she was rising and falling in delight. She held my head and told me to fuck her with my tongue. I did; as fast and hard as I could. "Twist it," she screamed. I twisted my tongue as I fucked her. She came so hard I though my head would explode.

After a few minutes she lifted herself up slightly, "Wow. This bare pussy is so sensitive, the sensations are fantastic. You know how to light my fires!"

Kat moved slightly, so I had her clit on my mouth. I started to lick in a figure of eight around it, taking in as much of the area down to her pussy. She was moaning quietly, her feet and stocking clad legs lightly caressing my body. My cock was reawakening.

She began grinding her clit onto my face. She was breathing hard, her moans getting louder. Her hands were grabbing the headboard. She was moving as though my face was a washboard. As she came, she held my face tightly into her pussy. I couldn't breathe. She slumped to one side.

When she collected her thoughts, she kissed me passionately. "Andy, I do taste good," which she followed up by more kisses. A pensive look came over her.

"What's wrong," I asked.

She looked at me, "Would it be okay if I told you a fantasy I have?"

I may have been completely sated, though I was hard again, I heard from my inner self a question.

"Does it involve anyone else?"

She wasn't mad, "I can understand that question. None of my fantasies involve anyone other than you.

"When we fuck again, I've always wanted to taste us, after you've cum in me. I was so worried you'd think I was a slut but the counsellor says it's a common fantasy. Would you be happy for me to do that?"

It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, "I'd be happy for you to do that. Being open isn't being a slut. I've thought about eating you after I came but once I do, I can't seem to do it. So, yes it's common."

She hugged me and noticed I was hard again. She cuddled me and said, "I can't leave you with blue balls." Despite cumming twice already I came again in less than five minutes. Her technique had definitely improved, substantially.

The next day Kat told Brown she was okay to complete the enquiry. I accompanied her to her second session of the week with the counsellor. Half of it encompassed the target's sexual preferences and how to guide her reactions, what was appropriate to say, how to dismiss him, make him want her the most.

He loved women in yellow which is why she was to wear a navy blue dress with matching lingerie. We would go to a shop to pick those up afterwards. My look about what Kat was to wear caused the counsellor to laugh. "If he sees yellow, it lets him know you're interested. Katrina isn't. Catching her makes his game more interesting."

When she moved onto Kat experiences, she surprised me by asking for my reaction to Friday night's events.

I took a few moments and remembered my talk with Stella, "The seed of my thoughts had been sown in the weeks before, Kat's evasiveness, our almost constant arguing. I suspected but I couldn't challenge her as I didn't want to hear her confirm it.

"When I walked into the flat, I hadn't even thought of seeing Kat. I just thought it would be a normal Friday. I'd never thought about being home two and a half hours early because of that traffic gridlock. I heard the shower so knew not to shout as she wouldn't hear me. I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was hit by a bat in the gut.

"I saw the little black dress, how revealing it was. I could say I was winded but it was far more. When I saw the lingerie, I almost collapsed onto the bed. If I suggested she wear anything like that, I was called a misogynist, sexist pig.

"I tried to think it was for me but I knew it wasn't. All my fears about what had been happening between us were there. She was wearing those for someone else. I was utterly devastated yet I found even more depth to the pain was to come.

"When Kat came in, I saw her reaction. It told me I was right. When I saw her bare pussy, it was like being hit by a knuckleduster. When I'd suggested it, I was called a paedophile!

"I couldn't comprehend why she was doing this for someone else. My mind told me, all those weeks she'd been going out, fucking behind my back. This was behind our lack of sex. Each individual part didn't just add to the pain of the previous part but it was by a factor of at least 100.

"I looked at her and could only say Why? I went into the living room and sat in my chair. My mind was somewhere, the years with Kat. What had I missed? I wasn't on this planet, I don't have any real recall of what I came up with other than it was payback for having such a beautiful wife. I know I cried for ages until I couldn't cry anymore.

"I wasn't aware of time or anything else until my brother arrived. I cried on his shoulder for ages as I told him. Something he said galvanised me, I had to get out of there. As I gathered my belongings from the bedroom, I wondered had she fucked anyone in our bed?"

I heard Kat gasp at that.

"James and Stella wouldn't let me get a hotel room in case I did something stupid, they were so concerned about the state I was in."

Again, Kat gasped. I realised since I had returned home, we hadn't spoken about my feelings about that night.

"I was all for divorcing her there and then. Stella and James told me to take my time before making any decision. Stella said she told you it wasn't what it seemed, was I going to let her explain. I countered by laughing. I was the most stupid man on the planet not to have noticed what was going on.

"They made me talk about my feelings. I could only think my love for Kat had blinded me. Had she just come and said, I don't love you anymore, I want a divorce, I'd have let her go. I would have been hurt but not like this hurt.

"When Brown and Kat came on Sunday and explained it all, I was in two minds. It was so implausible but both seemed to be telling the truth. I believed they only wanted my permission for this week as a cover. Stella told me I was wrong.

"I wanted to believe them but my mind was saying, that's only because I love her. They were lying.

"After they left, Stella and I discussed everything. It was James who asked the right question. I had to face the answer, I believed her. That's when I returned home.

"I'm still concerned about the target and our future."

I noticed I'd been crying. So was Kat.

The counsellor spoke, "The reason I asked was to see just how it has affected you. Kat had said the other day, you'd been devastated but I could see in you, it was even deeper than that. James and Stella helped you so much by stopping you being a man of action. You've no idea how often the immediate thought, the divorce, turns out to be wrong. Thank them from me.

"In one way, it helps me. The depth of your pain is the depth of your love for Kat. Had you allowed your anger to win, I doubt if the outcome would be good for either of you.

"We'll work through this and other parts of your relationship, some of which Kat says you have enjoyed so far. All I can say to reassure you is that much of my time with Kat, apart from her role, was to support her as she was so racked by guilt for lying to you and scared of your reaction should you find out.

"In the interests of transparency, we had a cover story if you hadn't discovered what she was doing. Next week you'd have been invited to join us. I'd take the blame for your lack of a sex life as Kat needed to learn techniques to please you but now we had reached the stage, we needed you to join in.

"I tell couples secrets can damage a marriage badly. Little white lies over surprises or presents aside. That's why I've told you about our cover story. You'll have a lot of questions which we'll answer truthfully in the coming weeks."

Kat spoke quietly, shock in her voice, "I knew I had hurt you badly but I never dreamt it was so bad. I thought you were almost catatonic and hoped you wouldn't be feeling much. Had I known you were in such pain, I'd never have left you. They almost had to carry me out our flat as it was. You never noticed them being there. They left someone with you or I wouldn't have left.

"Andy, I've never fucked another man since we met. There was only one before. No other man has been in our bed with me! There never will be. I love you so much. I want us to get over this, get back to being us and have our family. With what we'll learn, we'll not only have an active sex life but a very good, if not great one, if all the orgasms you've given me this week are anything to go by."

She came and hugged me, "I'm so, so sorry!"

The session ended shortly thereafter. We had agreed on a way forward.

At the shop she had to try on the dress and lingerie. She was one bloody hot woman. My penis almost succeeded in breaking my zip.

When we were home, she gave me a big cuddle. "Andy, Saturday, you won't get out of bed. I'll show you how much I love you and what I've learned."

I kept Stella updated and she was very happy. I was the lucky recipient of Kat's new blowjob techniques and she now knew quite a few. I knew her bare pussy intimately. She caught me reading the sex book for hints to improve my performance. She was open to me practising.

I was nervous all Friday at work. I had arranged my schedule so I was free early. I was home as Kat was about to get into the shower. She offered to let me wash her but she couldn't blow me due to the job.

We talked as she dressed. The lingerie was a fine silk, in a beautiful shade of deep blue, almost black but when she moved, it changed. It was sensually, highly erotic. She knew I love her in stockings and she played my heart strings as she put them on. Her breasts which were always amazing, looked fantastic. The bra showed them off to perfection, supporting but offering, if you know what I mean. The tanga style pantie hugged her pussy and bum. If anything, it was more erotic than a thong. She looked smoulderingly hot!

The dress was captivating. It was simple, the neck showed a subtle hint of her breasts without being overpowering. The length showed her legs off well but wasn't too short. The shoes were around two and a half inch heels which showed her legs off to perfection.

She saw me looking at her, "Andy, after tonight, we'll discuss my wardrobe. I'll only keep what you wish me to. This dress or the others, the lingerie, you will decide. No one has seen the lingerie as you have just seen it." She couldn't have missed the bloody large tent in my trousers.

A car came for us. At the office, Kat went for her final briefing. I was taken for a coffee. I was assured it was undrugged. When we returned Kat was gone. Brown told me she wanted to say goodbye but he felt it was better to keep to their original plan. I suspect he thought I might change my mind. I may have.