The Same Old Story - End 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to wait for two and a half hours before Kat appeared at an upscale restaurant and club. She appeared to be waiting for someone. The maître de asked her name and took her to a table. Shortly thereafter he came with a message for her. She wasn't happy but as she read the note she appeared to calm down.

Brown said the note says her husband has been delayed but will be there in about ninety minutes. She should eat and he'll join her for the dancing. Kat ordered her meal. She appeared to have two glasses of wine. Brown said they were non-alcoholic but had been doctored to smell like wine.

I saw many men look longing at Kat. I couldn't blame them. She ignored them.

I saw a well-known politician eyeing Kat up. He was always on the television announcing some great load of crap. I doubted he'd be the target. He was renowned as a respectable family man, even if his politics were selfish in the extreme.

I couldn't see any sign of support for Kat which worried me. Brown saw me and said, "if it was obvious, the target would spot it. This is the worst part, waiting, your mind goes everywhere. Have I checked all the right boxes? There are people near her to protect her."

The ninety minutes came and went. Kat went to the club bar and had another glass of wine. She was obviously looking for someone. A few came up to try and tempt her to dance. One lad was really persistent. He went down on one knee and spread his arms. Kat was laughing as she held her finger up, "One dance."

He was a smooth operator. I was jealous. I'm not a good dancer but Kat is. They looked wonderful together. There wasn't a break in the music for about ten minutes. He kept telling the DJ to keep playing.

Kat caught the DJ's eye and shock her head. I could lip read, "No more!" The dance ended.

He escorted her back to her seat. She declined a drink and he left deflated. He hadn't tried anything on while dancing so I was relieved. It appeared that this dance opened the floodgates as she had a number of suitors. She did dance with a few but was always checking the doorway.

It appeared she received a text as she checked her phone. She wasn't happy. She sat at the bar eyeing her drink. She seemed lost in thought. The politician came up to her and started to chat. He looked concerned. I noticed Brown smile. He was the target. Bloody hell! This would cause quite a few newspaper headlines. I finally believed Brown and Kat's story. This politician wouldn't play a game like this to ease my mind.

Over the next couple of hours, he monopolised her. He danced with her. There was nothing unseemly. The only part I didn't like was he was slowly getting her to drink more. The rate kept increasing.

There was a couple with headphones on in the office. One caught Brown's attention and gave the thumb up sign. Brown looked at me, "She's hooked him. She'll bait him some more before falling for his line."

It was another forty-five minutes, more dancing and what seemed a merrier Kat before they sat with another drink. He leaned in and made a suggestion. Kat looked stunned, but his well-known smile seemed to disarm her. She looked at the door again. She nodded. He emptied his glass quickly. He took her arm and led her out of the club. The surveillance followed so I could see them heading to a hotel. It looked a carefree stroll and took about ten minutes. Had you looked closely, you'd see that Kat was slightly hesitant, just as you'd expect her character to be.

Kat led him to the lift and they got off on one of the posher floors. I was glad to see Kat take the key from her purse. This meant it was the room prepared for her. Brown said quietly, "There are colleagues in the next room."

In the room, Kat poured him a drink and herself another wine. She must have said something to him as he removed his clothing. She went into the bathroom, her hand at the top of the back of her dress as if to unzip it. I did breathe more quickly seeing that.

Within a couple of minutes, the politician was asleep. Others came in and Kat was escorted out of the room to next door. I didn't watch what was going on in Kat's room after a woman who looked like her went in. I watched the feed from the room Kat was actually in. She was speaking with two people who were recording all she said. They looked happy.

About three hours later, Kat went back in. The politician was waking up. Kat was blushing as she spoke with him. His eyes were on her legs as she attached her stocking. She blew him a kiss and left. She went down in the lift and got into a taxi which was waiting for her. Twenty-five minutes later she was at the office.

Brown and some others, Kat and some I recognised from the club, including the first dancer went into a conference room. I had yet another coffee, probably my eighth or ninth. This interview took another hour and a half.

Brown and Kat came up to me. Brown said, "As promised safe and sound. Her role is complete. She's been remarkable. The car will take you home. Thank you for letting her finish.

"Her cover job will continue for a few months. The counselling and other assistance will remain as long as you need it."

He hugged Kat and shook my hand.

Kat put her arm in mine and we set off home. My fantasy hot woman wasn't a patch on Kat.

Once home, Kat pounced on me. I was forced back against the door. She held my face as she kissed me. Her tongue was caressing my teeth and playing tease with my tongue. She held me and said, "I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

She pulled me into the bedroom and began stripping me. When she had me naked, she pushed me onto the bed. She danced as though I was attached to her. Her eyes watched mine as I followed her every movement. She turned and began unzipping the dress. As she turned, she held it against her breasts. I could tell she was aroused as her face was pink and she was breathing quickly. My penis was standing straight, giving her an ovation.

She dropped the dress and stepped out, placing it on the chair. She danced some more, slowly caressing her body. As she played with her breasts her nipples tried to escape from the silk bra. She came over and ran her bra clad breasts over my body. My penis almost came as she held it to her bosom. In my defence, the slinky feel of the bra was very highly arousing.

She stood and turned, unhooking the bra. She turned as she pulled it away. I don't think I have ever seen her nipples so long. She danced some more, lowering her hands to caress her inner thighs and pussy. I could see how wet the panties were. She turned and bent down exposing her beautiful bum. She pulled the panties down slowly. When she had them off, she leaned over and began stroking, lightly, her pussy lips. She pulled them apart and I saw her use one finger to rub her clit as she put one into her bum. She looked like she was flowing.

Kat looked at me, "Tell me what you want!"

I swallowed hard, this was a very different Kat. I looked at her. Her love for me was so great she wanted to give me my desire.

"Kat, fuck me. When I cum, turn, as you clean me, make me clean you. I want to give you an orgasm you'll never forget."

She smiled and walked over to the bed. She straddled me and put my cock into her pussy. The feeling was a shock. She was looking for my reaction. I didn't disappoint.

"Wow, she's so hot and tight. It feels like you're wanking me but your hands are on my breasts. You've been hot before but not like this. Wow!"

Kat didn't appear to do much. She just raised and fell a few inches but the feeling was like my whole cock was on fire. The sensations so much more than usual. She used her hands to caress and tease her breasts. She lifted and kissed them, pulled the nipples with her teeth. She watched me with the largest smile I had ever seen on her face. It was no time at all before I felt myself cum. I couldn't stop myself. I swear her pussy pulled me from the mattress.

I couldn't believe it. I felt so sated but I couldn't have fucked her for more than a minute, two at the very most. Kat was smiling, she was very happy. She leaned over to kiss me. I tried to speak but she stopped me.

She kissed me and held my face, "I love you, Andy. I've so missed having you hold me, tease me, fuck me. Today will be a little deposit on our future.

"It's okay, I wanted you to cum so quickly. I know you'll have me screaming in orgasm many times but I wanted just you to cum. I never really see your face as I'm so busy cumming at the same time."

As she kissed me, she moved and I felt myself popping from her tight, no, very tight pussy. She moved down and shifted. I felt her stockinged legs rubbing over my chest. My cock jumped as she licked him from the balls to his crown.

"mmm, mmm, we do taste delightful," she said quietly. I had just realised what she was doing when her pussy landed on my face. Without thinking, I started to tongue her. It was probably four or five seconds before I reached from her rosebud to her pussy. It was very wet, a different wet, a slightly different taste. I stopped for a moment before continuing. I had always wanted to eat her after cumming in her but when I came, I couldn't.

I couldn't refuse given what Kat was doing to my cock and balls. I dived in and began eating her like normal, using my tongue to fuck her before leaving trails along her perineum to her bum and back. I took her clit and began to lash it at the same speed she was lashing my cock.

I was soon mumbling into her pussy I was about to cum. I don't know if she heard me as she just continued to lick me around the crown and run her fingers over my balls. I felt a finger in my bum and it was as though someone had supercharged my orgasm. I began fucking her mouth. She never missed a beat. I knew I wouldn't be long so I attacked her clit.

I must have had an effect on her as she was mumbling something to my cock. If anything that increased my tempo. Kat was thrusting her pelvis onto my face as though it was a dildo. My nose was rubbing her rosebud. She came just before me. No one in the block would need an alarm.

After I came, Kat sat up, holding her pussy off my face. She sat down again and told me, "rim me hard!" I did. I ended up fucking her rosebud with my tongue as she came again.

She moved and held me tightly, "Andy, I love you. I knew we'd taste great and I was right. I hope you enjoyed it as well."

I looked at her, her eyes said she loved me but were nervous. "Kat, I did. I always wanted to do it for you. We do taste great together."

I was breathing hard. I was looking at her, wanting to play with her nipples. She seemed to read my mind. She laughed, "Men!" as she put her left breast in my mouth. I was surprised to feel her hand caressing my cock and placing it in her pussy. I didn't think I could be hard but I was.

Kat just moved slowly, her pussy caressing my cock. Every couple of minutes she changed breasts. My hands weren't idle as they caressed her legs, along the stockings to the bare parts and then her bum. She was so wet, a finger slid into her rosebud. She just kept her rhythm. She began to speed up, "Another finger," she instructed. I slid another one in to be greeted with a moan of sheer pleasure.

"That's so good, I feel full!" she rose with more determination. I could feel the fingers rubbing my cock as I forced them in, in time with her movements. I couldn't say anything as my mouth was full all the time.

Soon she was using my whole cock as a dildo. "Andy, I'm cumming," was the only advance notice I had as she fucked me, literally until I came. I felt every inch of her pussy contract around me as she came. I couldn't hold off joining her.

She collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep. I think she woke first as when I woke up, she was looking at me. She had a big grin. It was obvious she loved me. I was smiling back. I loved her with all my heart.

I couldn't believe it but my cock was saying it was about to cum again. I looked down and Kat was just manipulating her pussy muscles. She was laughing at my expression. She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I told you I had learned a lot! What do you think so far?"

I grabbed her face and held her to me as I kissed her. "I love it, I'll need to catch up." That must have been the right response as she worked her pussy until I came.

She held me, while I came down from the high, "Let's shower and plan our day. It's lunchtime, so lunch, then what do you want to do?"

I did my scary rattle and old film voice, "I'm going to tie you to the bed and eat you until you can cum no more. Your pussy is so amazing, I wish to show her how much I care for her. What do you want to do?"

"Well, that sounds great but when we need a break, can I show you my new wardrobe? They're the dresses and lingerie for this job. I have other lingerie which the stylist suggested you would love. Apart from the couple you've seen this week, I'm keeping them as a surprise in the weeks ahead in case you need some assistance."

I laughed, "Have you any idea what you would like to do with those outfits?"

She looked nervous, "Andy, I'd never spend the money on dresses like those so I would like to keep them. No one has seen the lingerie but I know you will love them every bit as much as you loved what I was wearing last night. If it's too much for you, I'll get rid of them."

I looked at her, "Kat, you looked amazing last night. You blew my fantasy woman away. If you dress like that for me, I'll be very happy."

She hugged me, "It will only be for you but can I tease James a little? He did convince you to return to me so he needs a treat now and again."

I laughed and laughed. I was just stopping when I realised, she was riding me again. "How do you do that?" I asked astounded. She just smiled and set off at a gallop. We both came very quickly.

We showered, making sure every bit was clean and had lunch. Kat was beginning to purr into my neck when the phone went. It was James asking how we were getting on.

Kat answered, "The usual right leg over both legs and fit the proper sized tool in!"

James laughed so much, Stella came on the phone. "What did you tell James, he's red?"

I told her, "Stella, you won't believe me but meet up with Kat and she'll let you into her secret. It will be good for you both. Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Stella asked.

I couldn't quite tell her the truth, Kat had my cock in her mouth and a finger up my arse. "Kat's ran her fingers over my balls to see if she's left any semen in them. I thought she was joking when she said ten times today. I'm already at six, maybe seven. If I die, let everyone know I died very happy!"

Stella laughed, "Tell Kat, we have a date. For a moment I thought she'd shoved a finger up your arse! James sounds like that when I do it to him!"

I couldn't stop giggling. Stella laughed, "Okay lovebirds enjoy yourselves. When you want to go out, give us a call and we can meet up."

Kat was laughing and it was having an effect on my cock. Whatever she was rubbing in my bum, along with her licking my cock along its most sensitive parts, had me about to cum in no time.

"Kat, I'm cumming," was all I got out. I came. Not a great amount but big spasms. She lifted her head and kissed me. We shared my sperm. It was definitely different without her taste.

I held her as I told her how much I loved her. She shook her head, "You're not getting off that easy. You promised me you'd make me cum. No trying to worm your way out of it by being nice Andy. I want randy Andy, the pussy kisser extraordinaire and best fucker in the world!

Okay, she was joking, maybe - but I did promise.

I lifted her up and took her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and put a pillow under her bum. I was about to go to my wardrobe for ties when she said, "Look in the bottom drawer."

I looked, there were a number of sex toys and some restraints. I looked at her quizzically. She just smiled.

I took out the restraints and secured her to the bed. Her hands above her head but not too severely. Her legs apart allowing access to both holes. I could tell she was happy and aroused. I decided to play with her a bit more.

I started caressing and kissing her neck. "I see you have been practising to be that hot wife I've always known you were inside of you. I'm going to see if I can make you cum so often, you'll be like a rag doll. If you can't take any more, just say St Johnstone. We'll start with your breasts, I love watching you cum when I play with them. Pussy will be so turned on knowing she'll be next. If I wear out my tongue, I'll try some of these toys.

"Any special requests?"

Kat smiled and licked her lips, "Use all of me. I want every cell to know the love I have for you is reciprocated. I want to give you everything I have to give."

There was something new and exciting about her being tied up like this. We'd never done this but I had always wanted to. I kissed and caressed her face, her neck and her arms. Her arms being up allowed me to continue nibbling from her breasts, through her armpit to her fingers and back. My other hand was busy caressing, sometimes more firmly her breasts and other arm. Kat surprised me by sighing so much when I was playing in her armpits.

I saw her skin changed hue to a light pink. I knew this was her starting to climb to her peak. I moved to kiss from the top of her scalp down. As I did, I rubbed my chest over hers. I used a leg and foot to caress more of her. Her moans of joy made the awkwardness worthwhile.

It took about fifteen minutes but Kat was rising from the mattress. I had her right breast in my mouth, sucking and releasing her nipple. I nibbled it and as she rose in climax, I bit it. This took her over the edge. The joy on her face was a sight to behold. The love she had for me was astounding.

I started on her other breast, just so it wouldn't feel left out. Kat surprised me by moaning even louder. The caress of her armpit and inner arm was adding to her arousal. It was only a few minutes before she came again. Twice from just her breasts was amazing.

I kissed her gently. "I love you Kat!"

She kissed me back, "Wow, that was so good. You should play the violin. Twice by my breasts, Wow! I love you."

I brought some water for her. I slowly started making my way down towards her pussy. She wanted all of her caressed, used, so I was going to make that wish come true. I was surprised how having her arms stretched lightly, allowed access to her sides. As I kissed and caressed my way down, she was moaning deeply as I travelled, tongued and nibbled from her armpit to her mons. I cheated a few times, returning to keep her breasts and nipples extended.

"Lick my pussy Andy, please. I need to cum" Kat demanded.

I slowly teased my way down her mons until I was at her clit. I saw the pillow was soaking. If her arms hadn't been restrained, she would have held me there until she came. I turned so I was in the sixty-nine position. My cock was playing with her face, not quite heading to her mouth which was open. My reason was simple. I was going to use my body to caress her breasts and stomach as I licked her pussy. My hands would be free to caress her legs.

I'd only worked on her clit for less than a minute before Kat rose off the pillow as she shuddered to a massive orgasm. As she settled, I moved to lick her pussy. It was so wet. I nibbled her labia, tongued her dry but more came. I was fucking her pussy with my tongue as she came again.

I let her play with my cock as a reward. When he was hard, I moved down so I was reverse titty fucking as I caressed down her legs, tonguing her toes which turns her on. Slowly back up. I knew her inner thighs were sensitive but even they seemed to be on some hyper sensation loop. Even with my body over her, Kat was rising. I tongued her pussy again before going down her perineum to her rosebud. I rimmed that for a few minutes.