The Same Old Story - End 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Kat, moaning, "mmm, mmm, fucking hell, fucking HELL!" as she came again.

I let her come down and gave her more water. I kissed her gently. "You're amazing," I told her. I smiled at her, she was so relaxed, so pink, aroused, so happy looking. "Now for the main event!" She just smiled more. How I love her!

I settled between her legs, watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. Her skin had a pink shine, a lustre to it. Her nipples were at their most extreme length. Her areolas were dark. Her beautiful pussy was watching me. I loved it waxed. I could see all the colours. It was flowing like a river. I started at her toes. I kissed one leg as I stroked the other. I repeated this the other way. The closer I got to her pussy, the more vocal she was becoming.

"Andy, I need you in me, fuck me. My whole body wants you!"

I just continued. Her legs and arms were pulling on the restraints. I took over fifteen minutes to kiss, nibble, touch lightly her inner thighs. Her whole body was rising. When I blew over her pussy, she almost came.

"Andy, please, I need you!"

I caved in, well, I rimmed her and fingered her pussy. I almost drowned. Her pelvis was never still. "Please Andy, please, make me cum!"

I fucked her rosebud with my tongue as I pushed three fingers into her pussy. My thumb was slowly teasing her clit. Kat's movement was becoming uncoordinated. Her breathing was deep and very quick. Suddenly she screamed, "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!" as she came. It seemed to come from the depths of her soul.

I relaxed, moving my tongue to her pussy. It seemed no time at all before she was moving with little coordination. One finger and then a second entered her bum. My nose was rubbing her clit. The bed was shaking as she pulled so hard against the restraints.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK ME PLEASE!" she screamed. I just continued to play with her. Her body jack knifed three times before she fell back onto the mattress. Not her normal jack knife as she was restrained.

I let her settle. I gave her more water. I kissed her and she licked my face. "Fuck me and I'll lick your cock clean, make it hard again. Please!"

My cock and brain agreed. What an offer! I entered her pussy. I had to fight my way in as it was so tight, despite being so wet. The heat was intense. My brain and cock were in total disagreement. One wanted to take it slow, build her to another massive peak and the other wanted to do press-ups until he was sick. My brain won, just!

For over fifteen minutes, I slowly ploughed Kat's pussy. I made sure I did circular strokes as well as long ones so her clit was kept aroused. I held her face, kissed her and fed on her breasts. I could feel her body react, somewhere a switch was pulled and her pelvis started to try and drive me. My cock was saying it's about time as we both began driving to our orgasms.

Kat was vocal, "Harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me!" repeatedly as she drove herself to another orgasm. She came about ten seconds before I did. I tried to stop it but her pussy muscles just wouldn't stop wanking my cock. I came and came.

As I came out of her pussy, I crawled up and gave her my cock to clean. She was very happy to do so. So much so she told me to put it back in to catch any which was left. Four times I did it.

I gave her some more water. I said, "Kat, I love you. You're amazing. I'm going to turn you over so I get all the bits I haven't managed. Do you want restrained when I've done that or do you want to be free?"

Kat smiled at me, "Either, whatever you want. I don't know if I can manage your cock in my bum, we might need to train it first but if you want to try there's lube in the top drawer.

"I'm almost like your ragdoll. I don't think I've ever cum so hard, certainly not so close together or even as often. My whole body is full of joy. It's so sensitive. Take what you want. I love you, all of me!"

I released her and removed the restraints. She turned and almost collapsed. I wouldn't need the restraints. I started at the top and worked my way down. I didn't miss a millimetre. I placed another pillow under her pelvis. This allowed me easier access to her rosebud and pussy. I rimmed and tongued and fingered her to another powerful orgasm before finally fucking her. I didn't take it slow. I fucked her as hard as I could. Despite all my previous ejaculations, it still wasn't long before I felt my sperm begin to rise. There was no finesse as I held her hips and banged into her as hard as I could. Her pussy was still wanking my cock as I came. I collapsed onto her.

I decided to leave her bum for another time. In truth, I didn't feel able.

We were both spent. We cuddled for ages, lightly caressing each other's faces. We kissed so gently, it was hard to believe the fucking we had just done. It was other needs which meant we had to get up. Another shower showed that while the mind was willingly my cock and her pussy were done.

We had to change the sheets and get a pillow from the closet as the one under Kat was so wet.

We ordered a takeaway as neither of us felt able to cook. We spent the evening in a blissful stupor, cuddled together on the settee.

I had a lot of questions, the sex toy drawer, what had she done to her pussy, her blowjobs but they could wait for another day or until we saw the counsellor. What I didn't question was Kat's love for me. Every look, touch showed that love. I didn't believe it possible but I was more in love with her than ever.

Sunday, we made love, no mind-blowing massive orgasms just a gentle lovemaking, four orgasms to Kat and three to me. I felt I was done for the day at least. Kat set me straight later. We met up for a walk with Stella and James. They almost didn't recognise Kat. Let me just say, those stylists knew their jobs. Kat had me pick out her lingerie (not underwear this was sensually hot) and she matched some jeans and a blouse. The blouse exposed a fair bit of her lovely breasts and the jeans hugged that magnificent arse so tightly, I'm surprised the stitching held. I was astonished my zip didn't break when I walked behind her with James.

Kat teased James. I saw Stella and her speaking and laughing. James was blushing red.

Kat had her debriefing counselling session and I joined her for the next one. We settled on meeting once a week on a Wednesday. It has made a great difference to our lives. I think Stella and James have sessions as well given how they look at each other now.

One thing Kat said in the sessions was how bad her first and only sexual experience prior to me had been and how that had stopped her being so open with me. She feared failure so avoided trying new things.

I discovered all about the sex toy drawer and Kat has shown me how she learned those various tricks which I have enjoyed. I've learned a few new ones as well. We're still learning which is good. We did train her bum and it's as hot as her pussy.

As a dutiful husband, I accompany Kat to her waxing. The first one, she never told me she had booked me in as well. The night before she had said I needed a trim so she cut my pubic hair much shorter than she normally did. She blew me saying that was better, the hair didn't tickle her nose. My hand was sore from Kat holding it as Chloe the beautician waxed her. Kat smiled at me as she carefully put her panties on, "Your turn." Chloe was heating up another batch. I don't know what was worse, the pubic area or my testicles. Kat did sooth the whole area later. I love her bare pussy so I'm happy to do the same for her. Yes, it fucking hurts! It's getting easier for both of us. At least, I'm trying to convince myself.

At this time, learning is slower as Kat is now pregnant. Both our sets of parents are delighted. Stella and James have just announced she is with child. I told the counsellor it was something to do with her seats. She just said, "Don't annoy the coven. Stella warned you!"

We have been out for meals, dances with Kat in her exclusive dresses and lingerie. She blows away all the competition. To see her look like that, I told her I would pay for dresses like that. Kat laughed and said, "You'd stop at the lingerie!" Busted!

It was about four months after the last sting when Brown called to say watch the news later. He sounded very happy. Those businessmen and politicians appeared in court with multiple charges against them. To the surprise of everyone they pled guilty. These fourteen had led to another thirty-three. The report said almost £2 billion had been recovered. Further enquiries were ongoing.

Kat received a seven-figure cheque for her services due to the amount recovered. We had a number of discussions about it including refusing it. Brown and Alison told us to keep it, use it for our future, our kids. I told Kat, "If they want us to do that we should. I couldn't pay them enough for what they did for our relationship." I was late to work the next morning.

We're about to move into our new home, a detached house not so close to neighbours. It will mean Kat won't be as embarrassed to meet neighbours. Several of the women had asked her if they could borrow me. She's never mentioned the men though I have caught a few looking wistfully at her. I suppose the smile on my face tells all!

The room which will be the nursery is blue though we haven't asked about the sex of the child. Kat's intuition probably.

We have one rule from our explosion. No Secrets. If the other can't be told, you say no.

Now I have to go as she needs her back rubbed. I may be late tomorrow as well!