All Comments on 'The Same Old Story - End 02'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too long for what you wanted to convey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is good, communication was the key, she is still responsible for him pulling away and for her cheating and cutting him off from intimacy, 10/10

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I liked it; but I’m a sucker for love stories.

My only complaint is that Andy stopped being the husband. He surrendered everything to Kat: his self respect, his desires, his masculinity…he never took the lead in anything only waiting for Kat ro decide what ro do, when to do it and how.

It wouldnt surprise me if she told Andy that she was going to fuck some Tinder hookups and he would go along with it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star from me

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Andy was the firefighter, right? A fantasy the two of them were playing out?

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

very nice story.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing is decent as far as flow and dialogue. However, after reading both the first couple versions of this story I get the impression that the author feels that good sex cures everything. That may not be the intention, but the base issues are never addressed, just that Kat wants to be better at sex, so everything is hunky dory. Never mentioned is that if Andy didn't come home early from work, Kat would have absolutely been unfaithful. Even after their initial confrontation, Kat still goes out w/ her friends, after Andy has let her know how upset he is. Her self-report for changing her mind is not that she realizes being unfaithful is wrong, or that she would be hurting her husband emotionally in the worst way. Nope, she changed her mind b/c she started talking to the girls about the sex they had with Mr. Long Cock, and it didn't sound that good, not as good as her husband's lovemaking. The implication I got was that if the friends had bragged about the lothario's staying power and cunnilingus skills, she would have been up for the experience. In fact, I was left wondering if she ever heard about some guy that was both big and a wonderful lover if she would need to try it out "just once". I totally get that loving emotions in a marriage do not turn off on a dime. I am not opposed to reconciliation as an option, but half the story seemed to be devoted to throwing Andy under the bus, and ignoring that Kat never addressed her infidelity issues. Seemed like the only thing keeping her faithful to Andy is she just didn't know anyone that was both big and a good lover. The logic didn't hold, although this story is much more rational than the first one which really made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was quite good but i think ending number one was so much better(jaybee186)

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I thought it was a bit long for a predictable outcome.

RougeHunterRougeHunterover 2 years ago

Always about people's ego. Let go of your ego so much you'd think it's trash. Too much ego may be bad it also is the thing that gave you basic self-respect.

Anyone seeing a woman with messy clothing/hair who's walking while favoring her crotch would think she had rough sex. Add that to their past interactions it's natural. But no it's his ego and she's in the right.

Also, all the other parts about him weren't listening to her should have been told at the first half of the story otherwise it looks like bad excuses.

Your story deliberately set the guy in the right (and make readers think so) and added the parts with his fault after it, which looks really bipolar. You need to harmonize the two half into a coherent whole with hints/foreshadowing or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never understood delusional writers! Always quit when ur losses are low…

When u write a story that’s shit…one needs to accept it as a loss and move ahead…

That’s being a realist!

Trying to overwrite it with one more that is shittier still …well that borders on delusional moronic and idiotic …May be meglomanic…

Sad sad sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. I can't remember any real mistakes in your presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly stupid !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Destroyed the first version

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Not as entertaining as the previous version when Kat was working an undercover mission. Much more relatable and like real life.

My only real complaint is in most cases it seems unlikely they would have been able to move on from that Friday night. Kat being shocked that Andy was home when she came out of the shower and then seeing the hurt on his face from her choice of clothing and shaved pussy should have stopped her in her tracks if she loves him as much as is portrayed here. For her to actually put the outfit on with the intent of still going out would have mortally wounded their marriage. For her to listen to what Andy said in the living room and then still walk out and go to the club would have killed it. It's all well and good that she finally talked in depth with her girlfriends, realized her mistake, turned the guy down and came home early... I really think she would have come home to find Andy gone.

In a situation like this her intent would be much more important that the actual actions that occurred.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I haven't fucked anyone yet!" - YET!

\

"The girls were on at me to experience a big cock once" - Are these girls married? In any case, "friends" who encourage a married woman to cheat aren't friends and should be dumped.

\

"They asked if I was bare there as guys like it bare" - How are the guys going to know before they get naked, and I doubt that any guy is gonna call it off if she's not bare.

\

What kind of women are these who don't think that a man eats pussy?

\

The cervix is the "Holy Grail?"

\

"You might think about it to get your own back." - Assuming she didn't cheat, how would fucking her friends get his own back? It would just make HIM a cheater.

\

While her even PLANNING to cheat is wrong, the fact that she didn't, and came home to be more the wife that he wanted should have counted for more.

\

"The longer it went without a resolution, the more likely the marriage would fail." - Yep, sooner or later she'll give up.

\

"If only I could be like them, Andy would be able to have what he wanted." -She COULD be like them, with ANDY! She didn't need to fuck Big Dick to give Andy what he wanted.

\

"When she started the girls' night outs, our limited sex life stopped." - Why should their sex life stop? Especially where here reason for the fling was to spice it up.

\

"What hurt most, her actions or your ego being bashed?" - Jesus, why is always the man's "ego?"

\

"It's all his fault?" Fuck that, if she wants a divorce, let her have it.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Glad it worked out for them, but not sure I’d go that way. I go back to her original mindset when she was headed out to explore the giant cock on her GNO, she had already decided she would cheat. She was all set to ride the big dick until her husband asked about the abilities of the asshat connected to the giant dick. At that time, she had demonstrated: 1)total disrespect for her spouse, 2) she was planning to abandon her marriage vows, 3) she made physical changes in order to make herself more appealing to a stranger, 4) she made no prior effort to talk to her spouse about her sexual fantasies, 5) after being caught, she still felt the need to leave the house and go to her GNO, knowing full well her husband thought she was leaving to go fuck some other dude. So, what that tells me is she had lost all commitment to her spouse and the marriage. I believe there is no coming back from that level of disregard. The whining about “Male Ego” is just such bullshit! It’s just another way of saying “what you’re feeling is of no importance to anyone but you.” Well, FUCK YOU! The hurt and anger are real and just because those feelings belong to man doesn’t mean they should be dismissed.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Liked It. Really nice job of bringing a loving couple back from the end of the abyss.

dewinsludewinsluover 2 years ago

Much better! The first story, while good, seemed too contrived. Although I did appreciate the primmer on the Scottish justice system. Thanks.

JimmyC1904JimmyC1904over 2 years ago

I loved it. Love to see some sensual lingerie dress up for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sounds like this couple is on the road to recovery. That's if recovery eventually includes people from outside the marriage as I suspect future role play and fantasies will require. The writer has changed the personas of this couple in the telling. I never expected Kat to become so voyeuristic or Andy so willing to allow her to be. It just seems they "progressed" farther than their personalities would have allowed. And the progression was in an eventually unhealthy direction. Did not hate the story, at least Kat didn't cheat...yet. 2☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So all their problems were his fault. And her response was wrong, but not as devastating to the marriage as his ego? Total bullshit. Straight up feminine garbage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

At least I finished reading version one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I thought you couldn't write a worse version you actually did.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Good lord, 5 pages to drag out a trash story that could have been summed up in 3 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the quack started talking about the problem heing male ego and pride I turned this off. There's never a problem when a man has pride in his work ethic or abilities in pleasing a woman. When his pride won't allow him to be disrespected, cheated on well he's supposed to get over it.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Loved the story line. I wonder how many couples go through their entire marriage/life never really communicating.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

He should have been gone 10 seconds after she left for her "girls night" with Mr. Big Cock. She had an epiphany but it was way too late. She lied to him for months, and now she feels bad because he told her he wouldn't tolerate it? She went ANYWAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to 3 and 4, jst hope they remain faithful

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing. Too many issues for me to enjoy.

She starts off as determined strong willed woman going out for sex. Later you have her weak and submissive.

You have him tough and marriage over if she leaves yet he is weak and blames himself for their issues.

She at first says her fantasies were all of him and no one else yet later it is revealed she wants to be taken by a firefighter.

She again starts off as loyal loving wife and maybe shy yet on gno she is feeling other guys cocks.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Could not even finish

I read part one and was disappointed. I was hoping that End 02 would be a better read.

This one was so bad I could get past the start of counseling. Your stories are usually better than these 2 in "The Same Old Story" Series

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Maybe the eyes are getting tired but im not sure if she really fucked a fireman or the couple was role-playing at a fire rescue

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

well written, but way too padded.

The other issue and its a bigly one...you and so many other writers always feed into the myth that a cheating spouse, at least when it comes to the husband, that so much of their reaction is ego.

Even as a regular off the rack man, quite often ego has very little if anything to do with it. Sadly too many of what you folks write is taken as some type of fucking gospel amongst the readership. I wont get into the other issues here, just the ego horse shit. The rest everyone else correctly covered already.

Broken vows, disrespect, lying et al do NOT bruise an ego. They are an actual affront to a caring person who loves someone. To find out a spouse can behave ins such a manner, which even thought you kids keep throwing in the "I truly do love you, we'll be married forever and die together, life will be a rainbow after I fuck someone else" drivel...well the reaction to that is NOT an ego issue and you wannabe writers need to stop feeding that beast if you want to pass off a half baked story as some well ground realistic literary work.

Its actually called a fucking broken heart and the first glimpse that what you thought you had didnt exist, and there is HUGE difference, but thats one you writers just have to ignore. Ive had my heart broken but it never damaged my ego, and I've had my ego bruised but it never broke my heart.

I was hoping for better, but didnt even come close to getting it.

Reader2021Reader2021over 2 years ago

Confused….

So, KAT wants a big cock (because…. It will make her feel????)

And Sharon says ‘James it’s your Male ego/ pride & anger….’

I give up 2 **

I don’t get it! (KAT is PERFECT…….)

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Our society has developed just as you describe it. In the end, it is not the perpetrator who is to blame, but the victim. The culprit is not the drug-addicted killer, but the dead man, because he allowed his poor killer to become addicted to drugs! Your story seems like a politician's speech - talk a lot but say little. And all that psychobabble? His injured ego is of course to blame for everything. If he didn't have an ego, everything would only be half as long! No, I find this story and especially its content bungling!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

End 1 was ok. End 2 was a bore. Won't even go to End 3, as your writing is pretty boring and emotionless. Appreciate the effort, though. Can't really complain about something that is free.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow 1 page of discovery and 4 pages of padding, psycho babble and male programming. I can’t help but read at how you the author seem to find a variety of ways of casting the blame or guilt tripping the MC. You always refer to his ego as in an ego is the only domain of a man. Was it not her ego or lack of it that helped perpetuate her emotional and almost physical cheating? Her need to feel like a “Hot Wife” as you put it. It makes me wonder if you know what that term stands for, or do you? Her need to feel sexy and “reward” her brother in laws for supporting her by being bra less, as well as having public sex acts, makes me think that this is just a subtle way to bring across ideas the readers might not find necessarily appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look, you wrote this story, maybe you should read it. Answer this, Kat came back from her Big Cock night unfucked because: 1) Her conscience and virtue compelled her, 2) She got lost on the way to the hookup site, 3) Her local drug store didn't carry the Magnum size condums, or 4) She realized the big cock would probably be a lousy selfish fuck, which would defeat the whole point of experiencing a big cock. You had Kat tell her husband she changed her mind essentially because she lost confidence it was going to be a great fuck. Uh . . . , so what happens at some future opportunity when Kat is Really Really confident its going to be a fantastic fuck? Kat simply got whore's remorse before the actual fucking, she had no qualms of conscience or acknowledged any failure in her morals or virtue. Which kind of makes sense, since she appears to have none. She has Lots of regret she hurt her husband, but her whole effort in becoming a big cock whore was to improve her marriage? If the brain is the most important sex organ then Kat's sex life occurs entirely below her waist. My only other question is, which high school do these characters attend?

I do appreciate your effort to be interesting and even handed in displaying their marriage turmoil, but it got really lame when the husband was to blame for being angry that his whore has Never acknowledged that her failure was due entirely to a lack of intelligence and virtue. I'm really really glad she's turned into a great fuck. I wonder how many years it will be before she meets Mr. Perfect Lover Cockzilla, and realizes that she's got unfinished business that her husband can't fill the order for. Nice try. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He catches her red handed on her way out the door to get fucked. After being caught she still goes out to get fucked. When her friends tell her the guy is a lousy fuck she changes her mind. Somehow this is all his fault because he wouldn’t let go of his anger. I’m pretty sure this author has a vagina.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Wording is important...

"I told them, I wouldn't throw away my marriage for that."

So, if the guy *did* do all the things her husband did *and* had a bigger dick, she'd have thrown her marriage away...?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

All the harping about the poor male ego made this one my least favorite of this series. She would have completely gone for "big cock" if he wasn't selfish.

She was a bitch and everyone else was an asshole to him was a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. But WTF? Guy has 8 THICK inches — which makes him probably in the top 1/2 of 1% on tne planet — and she has an irresistible urge more “big cock”? Seriously…story would hav had more logic if he was a “normal” 6 incher— or even a bit less. Then her obsession would make more sense 🤗

.

As it is…..3 ***

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

If he had not shown up she would have gone out and fucked that guy. How could he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm a thick 8 inch penis puts him in the top fraction of a percentile for dick size (in fact it is described as really thick, so even closer to top in volume). He is way above average. 2.5 inches in length can be a waster. The average distance to the cervix is 6 to 10 inches. She wouldn't have the latter unless she is a really large boned woman. So mist of those extra couple of inches would be wasted. And he may not even be that thick. If he was thick the guy would have a 1 in 100,000 penis or rarer. This author is way off penis size stats or the wife doesn't know how to use the Internet. Regardless is it crazy that she walks out the door that night. She clearly planned adultery. His unexpected appearance and vitriolic reaction, put a damper on her night. Whoopee! Great she gets a cookie. Wtf? She is delusional given her "big cock" obsession to leave rhe house that night. She comes off as a delusional slut. What a mess. Btw as an aside, Peter North thr famous pornstar of the 80s and early 90s, was a thick 8 inches (for real, not the crap that a publicist puts out), though of course his cumshots were legendary. Finally, a loving husband who puts his lover's pleasure first and spends time to learn what gets her motor going, will always have a big advantage in the sack from an objective standpoint, especially if hwnis rocking a top of the line cock and doesn't have performance issues. He has knowledge and experience with her body or should have unless he is a sap in bed. Assuming no medical problems or lack of passion in their lives, he should objectively have an advantage. Now of course then can be subjective factors: somebody new, somebody seducing her and charming her, the thrill of illicit extramarital sex, alcohol or drugs (if involved), gettingnone over on her husband, big cock fantasy, etc that can take mediocre sex and make.it seem great (at least in the short term). Of course there are also negative consequences. The wife is a flake.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. It’s all the cuckold’s fault for how he reacted to her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pages toooo long. She's happy with his slightly above average cock, but is talked into having an even larger one. The old grass is greener. She can't understand the length & depth of his anger, neither can anybody else. Yes, he kept that anger for longer than he should've, but still.

>>> She disrespected her husband for leaving the house despite his pleas for that 10" or so cock. Only once? So she says, tho if she actually did the sexual betrayal, she might've returned to the fountain, so to speak. Seeing his emotional distress, the question raises WHY she even continued going on with her plan? Further, why didn't she do the deed, but didn't when told (?) he's a lousy fuck. Now the big question: In the end & after a time, will she want that big cock again, but this time not telling her husband?

>>> He should've cut that anger somewhat after a time, so he could've seen what he wanted- divorce or marriage. With her emotional cheating & disrespect, I'm not sure I'd want to stay married to her. She listened to her friends & not the husband, so is this the start of her, down the road, trying to get control of the marriage? This seems like reconciliation @all costs, & he'll be happy being marriage #2 partner instead of being half. 2 stars- too long a story, too much with the councellor, & making the husband a bit wimpy, Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To the previous poster: 8 inches and thickness not sn average cock. In fact it would be more than TWICE the volume of an average erect penis. It puts the husband in the top fraction of a percent. Check out a penis size calculator. This author, like many of this site, is way off base when it comes to penis size. A guy with a 10.5 inch oenis is like a unicorn. Something like less than one in a million, look it up. Well over five standard deviations above the mean, regardless of ethnicity. Like a previous poster remarked those extra two inches are probably wasted in her vagina as at 8 inches her husband is already able to touch her cervix. At 10.5 inches, the other guy will probably be slamming he cervix, which for many women is painful or at least uncomfortable. Regardless of urban legends and regardless of length, no one gets their penis through a woman's cervix. Few women have their cervix ten inches deep, and only if big boned and/or very tall. Those extra inches woukd be a waste unless she is directly jumping to anal or deepthroating. Moreover the Goldilocks size for penises is 6 to 8 inches when interviewing some 1500+ sexyally active women. At 10.5 inches less than 25% woukd be able to achieve maximal fulfillment. A real 8 inches is the magic length in most porn.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos23 days ago

The only real misstep I think in this story was the conversation around Kat leaving the apartment. I think she should have been more uncertain about what she was going to do... and maybe a bit angry at Andy, because obviously there was other problems in their relationship than her just being curious about a bigger wiener.

<>

Basically, the way she did her 180 on the evening felt very self interested on her part and without a care for Andy. After all, the only reason she relented was because she became convinced that the sex wouldn't be that great anyway and she'd probably lose her marriage over it. That's probably why people don't like this Kat very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories