All Comments on 'The Same Old Story - End 05'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
It got too long

Did not finish reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good but I still prefer number one (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to long. Why? This story is no longer interesting.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

The others were somewhat okay but this, this was pure garbage.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's so easy to rate stories today. You don't even have to think! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

totally grotesque.

in 24 hours, they went from prudish to super slutty.

Ridiculous

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This was long and a bit drawn out in the middle but a pretty good ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. What a load of crap. You spread this over 5 chapters and in the neighborhood of 40 pages. Get an editor and take some writing classes.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Why this was considered loving or sexy in the least gets me.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

If pegging is your thing then this ending is for you. Everything is consented to but thd husband is now pussy whipped and at the whim of his dominant wife. If that is your thing this story is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Prenatal care is also antEnatal care.

The belief in not having kids for the good of the planet is antInatal...

To quote the story (just near the end):

"We attend the anti-natal classes with Anastasia and Bill. "

Funny what a typo does.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"anti-natal" - I think you mean "ante," which means "before," though I think that "pre-natal" is more common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much to believe regarding Andy. Full body wax, taking to wearing women's lingerie, so open to receiving "unusual" forms of stimulus. Kat seems to be emasculting Andy, transforming him into someone far less than a man. Kat's choices of role play costumes for Andy are telling; French maid, Red Riding Hood? Sure they picked some male roles as well but Kat didn't return the sentiment by picking up a male role for herself. I don't know, maybe that would make it more bizarre! In the next story about Kat and Andy she will be picking out a cage for him and locking him up "for his own good". In the meantime she'll resume her girls nights out with her work friends. Andy will have to stay home in his maid outfit to take care of the kids. Maybe I'm just jaded from all of the crazy, crappy stories that have been posted in LW? - TANSTAAFL

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. Of the 5 stories, this is probably the most difficult for people. Talking so many times is just passing thoughts. For some reason, most of us hide our deepest feelings. While the story went further than I thought it would, it was well thought out and well written. Congratulations and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh, this one was kind of weird… not really LV… I get why you keep it here… like the concept interested to see where else this goes…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst and most unbelievable if the group. Went downhill quickly. And you blabbered thru 7 pages of the drivel.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

5 ⭐ for the fact that this version allowed them to get to work on their relationship without something bad having to happen first.

Had to knock it down to 4 ⭐ for Andy wearing women's underwear, full body wax and going to Edinburgh as "girlfriends". To each their own, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. While I might not find some of their fantasies personally stimulating, the important thing is that they did. They communicated together, trusted each other, respected each other and grew closer to each other. Thanks for this version.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Great effort - Each version had some serious flaws/assumptions that drew me away. As with each version, you did have good content that included a life lesson we can all take to our own marriages. For that - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This started well by writing one of the more interesting female characters in LW, but then the husband gets written as a transvestite demi-man. I haven't ever met a woman who wants a panty wearing sissy for a husband. If Andy were real, his wife would have divorced him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad I quit early.!!! Hair woman bald girl.

Going downhill so soon quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me at the cross dressing then the pegging... 1 star for decent grammar.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

.01/5. You had to make him a crossdresser? It least she didn't leave, and finally it really wasn't what he was thinking....

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC you just arent going to stop driving this more and more worthless story line over the cliff are you!

Andy is always the problem, which is getting fucking old. You dragged a 3 page story into 7 and the question is, is why?

I skimmed it because clearly your aim to for these to get dumber and dumber. Next up full on cuck story, you've worked your way through most different endings and Andy will be a cum drinking, fucked in the ass by the far superior Alpha who took Kat as his own. Andy will find himself happy because Kat is happy and she'll be gang banging everything with a bigger dick.

Lemme think for a sec.....8-10 pages, ending pretty much as I've stated, you saved that for last because thats the story you REALLY wanted to write so you preloaded all the endings first so that the full on cuck by the numbers part (which is why Andy has a good sized dick, thereby being able to skip that part of every cuck story) you aimed for seems less offensive to the non-gay crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By far, the best of the endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This more than the other four needed an editor.

OK this jumped the shark. Too many pages of words that did not add to the story. So the only happy ending with Kat loving Andy and having his child wanders through feminization cross dressing into a couple of pages of home remodeling that resulted in every woman in the story showing up in very sexy dress to have sex with their own husband. So weird in the LW universe.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Was another good install

Ent till she wanted to shave him bare as a 12 year old and dress him like a woman. Does she want a husband or not? Might as well had her strap him down, dom him and peg his ass while her new stud watched. Shaved bare woman, nope for me dont want a 12 year old look on my woman…. Now a landing strip and shaved below for hair free dining? Right on man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too long, lost my interest after page 2. Then ended as garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wasaaaassaaayyyytooooooooo llllooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg

You really need to learn to edit yourself. If you were at least somewhat concise possibly people would actually read your stories instead of skimming trying to find something actually worth the time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read all of these and this was the one I liked less, I mean subject matter alone it was just confusing.

So, in this one there was no major effort to cheat. Instead the wife had been seeing a councillor to help save her marriage.

Her hang ups couldn’t help her be as sexy as her husband wanted. All good so far - maybe.

This wife it seems loves her husband going firm on her something he does well and often. But she does not reciprocate, doesn’t give him oral and refuses to think about anal or anything else really.

So, off they go to a counsellor? Okay so far.

They need to work on communication that’s obvious and the wife keeps repeating she wants to become more of a hot wife for him and give him what he always wanted. )lingerie, sexy undies, oral to be reciprocated, possibly anal)

Then away it goes in

Another direction - let’s talk fantasies says the obviously female canceller, of course hubby deals out the things s as great mentioned but the wife suddenly goes off on kink fest. Feminisation, crossdressing, pegging - by no most husbands are heading for the door (or bar) I mean if you have kinks discuss them with your partner alone not in front of another (smiling) female) but hubby just sits there saying pretty much. ‘If it will make her happy I’ll think about it’

Not long later she goes out to get waved with him, yes, he’s dumb as fuck unlike the rest of us dragged along.

Next thing he’s stripping off and b et img waved by another female and handled, teases and effectively laughed at for the pain he’s in.

Then she takes him for lingerie, again without discussing it. Into a shop and his wife announces their looking for lingerie for him, he’s stripped in front of another woman and their cross dressing him far beyond anything they even spoke of. Wigs, dresses, heels, talking about going out as girls.

Hubbys nrcer mentioned any crossdressing tendency’s and the majority Ryu of men (excluding raging cross dressers) would be humiliated and mortified if their wives did all this, suddenly with out agreeing to it before hand. And the woman who served them was things he was so hot bad about his cock. Really most people are laughing their heads off thinking look at the sissy, how pathetic. No where in the Uk would there be any other response bar this one.

Then he’s off to a sec shop where she bounces in asking about strains, again majority of men would never want to go to a shop with another female staff member and have those ‘outed’

Why is she so she on demoting someone she loves but more to the point where I’d she doing anymore for him than she did before?

She does stretch to a couple of attempts at blow Jon’s, does dress sexier abs often talks about giving him her ass. But months down the line he still hasn’t had it, but she’s had a solid up his ass, the hubby, who was always the one giving more is doing more and more to please get. All sorts of sissy shit but she never does any more for hin. Then she wants a house, she gets it etc etc.

Hubby is such a pussy in this, certainly all girl and the wife gets anything she wants. A bit suck really, next he’ll have a fox cafe and be being pegged everyday with all the women mocking him together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd in that, nowhere in

Any of the other stories did Andy portray in anyway as a submissive cross dresser with no leanings? More was he anywhere as weak as I’m this tale. Allowing the wife, counsellor and women shop assistants to humiliate and emasculate him. He’s always shown before as a take charge strong character not weak at all? Odd way to go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the love of god, just stop with this worthless drivel.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

When you said in one of your forwards you had a fifth ending and it was how you'd have hoped it to be, I assumed some kind of fight then counseling and then reconciliation and trying a bunch of new things. Then you got lost where the MC loses his man card with pages of crap where he is feminized. Probably ties for worst of the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only read the last page to much bull shit

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@iamaweasel &mattenw ,

are you brother and sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay with the shenanigans but just tooooo long winded

Not as good as 1/2/3/4 but at least they didnt stray in extra bodys so extra point for that

JJ

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This was the worst version.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of the 5 story endings, this one was the best of them. The original/part 2 was ok, but not really believable. The other 2 were more along the BTB lines, and were more likely found in the "cheating Wives section, or even the Fetish section. This story was more like Erotic couples, than it was "Loving Wives"

It would have been nice if the author had called out the book by name and author that Sharon gave them to work out their issues.It could have help[ed other couples that were on the edge in their own marriages. I know my wife would like to learn to suck my cock better, and she'd probably like me to eat her pussy to multiple orgasms, versus just 1 or two.

I didn't care for how the husband lost his "man card" in the councilor's office, or while out "role play shopping", but I do understand some men will do anything for their wife, but most won't go that far (at least as we men get older).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fell down the too weird rabbit hole. They essentially went from shy to letting out harbouring all the edgy desires of the porn industry while back-filling the story with home and Garden domesticity.

Definitely the poorest ending off all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read them all…so now the comments.

.

The ones about her chasing “big cock” were just stupid. Hubby was packing 8”!!! That’s porn star quality! So tne premise was just incoherent.

.

The first ending about her being used in a sting was even more stupid.

.

And this last one was just silly.

.

Overall….3 *** at best. Barely.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Oh boo hoo hoo. "We've been having problems." So she wants to be a spy or a whore and yet come back to hubby for the free ride. Kick her ass to the curb.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. All the stories were good

#3 was way sad. Overall you did a great job in the stories. It's a shame most of the people who leave a comment, leave a bad comment, while most if the enjoyed the story don't leave comments. Sad commentary on the people out there . .like I said it was great, all of them. 5stars

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

"I need one more ending... Hmm... Maybe a heroic dose of LSD will give me inspiration."

WTF????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think each successive version of this story got worse.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.09.22]

A well crafted series overall.

Being a hopeless romantic, this was my fav.

11/10!!!!!

brownlabbrownlabover 1 year ago

Thank You. What a great series, and such good reading. I really liked how understandable the dialogue and characters were. I will be reading more of your work. Brown Lab Thanks you again!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well this last installment was certainly different. This time age dressed and waxed fir him as their marriage was in trouble. Then became a sexual journey fir both. Quitr long. First one was crazy and really implausible. Third one was crushingly sad and depression as delusional Kat had mental issues. Second one ran the edge into reconciliation where she didn't physically cheat, but hard go of counseling. Fourth one ran the edge into divorce where she went out with the asshole into his car and stopped intercourse but ultimately burned her marriage by crossing the infidelity line. What I appreciate was that she was discovered by accident and then improvised with the "one night" crap. Too often other stories have the wife give an ultimatum up front. That is nonsensical.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy4 months ago

How can this take 7 pages to finish when the entire premise was exposed in 2 pages. Sorry could not take any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What interests me about this typist, is who exactly are the people who upvote his texts to 4+. What sort of a niche is that? The people who leave positive comments on them seem to have emotional issues, but are the upvoters suffering from the same?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nope................ Must be suffering from depression to one write for ever on something that was completed in less than 2 pages that was repeat and repeat and nothing accomplished. Not really erotica at all............ mainly depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories