The Same Old Story - End 05

Story Info
It wasn't what it seemed or was it?
24.5k words
3.61
26.4k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working through another story, my final one, I told myself but boxed myself in. I will complete it when I unbox myself.

Amongst the Loving Wives section, there has been a common theme of a husband discovering his wife about to head out on a date and the effect it has on him, them. So many comments had very different outcomes than the stories. This idea came to mind closely followed by four alternative endings.

So, the beginning in each will be the same but the outcome completely different. They will be posted together. The characters, some events, the essence of some dialogues are repeated but only to highlight how the same set of circumstances led to different conclusions. There are also references to events contained in other versions. The more observant of you will have noticed there are five. As I reached towards the end of the third, I realised that there was one option, I hadn't included. It was the one I hoped would have happened in real life. There are sex scenes, not wrist busters but rather than repeat those, I have tried to change them.

In this version there is some crossdressing which will upset quite a few. I also finished their story which means the ending may meander too much for some tastes.

If you have read another version and want to skip the beginning, scroll to "She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I had concluded a business meeting and was heading back to my office. As I sat in the seemingly endless traffic, I thought, "Why go back?" At this rate it would take at least an hour and a bit to get there. At the most, I'd get 20-30 minutes of work before struggling home. If I turned to home now, I could be home in 20 minutes. Logic won. I went home.

Now, as it was Friday, I never had any thought that my wife would be at home. At least at the time I normally arrived home, just after 6.30pm, she never was. For almost four months she had been going on "Girls' Nights Out" with colleagues from her work. I wasn't happy as we had our date nights either on a Friday or Saturday. In fact, we have never had any date nights since she started going out. Like all couples, we have our arguments but recently, it seemed like that was all we were doing.

I'm Andrew or Andy to my small group of friends. I'm not really an outgoing person, quite introverted in many ways. I do have a good sense of humour and when I know someone, I do let it out. I'm fairly average in looks, height and body. My hair is receding already. I joke I traded that for a larger penis, about 8 inches and fairly thick. It's probably my only stand out feature!

I do work out as it helps me deal with the stress of my job. I'm fairly easy going and willing to help anyone. I do a lot of the jobs around the house including the laundry, ironing and shopping, as required, to ease the burden on my wife, Katrina or Kat. She works in a private firm contracted to the government as an administrative assistant.

Kat is beautiful though she doesn't believe she is and dresses down, very demurely. My friends couldn't believe I managed to get her to have a date with me, let alone end up marrying me. She's about 5'6" with long hazel hair which comes to the middle of her back. Her green eyes show a love for life. Her mouth is just perfect for kissing. She had a body which inspires wet dreams. I love her large breasts, 38DD with nipples which could knock your eye out as they become so long when she is aroused. Her pussy tastes better than any honey, whisky or anything else you might love. If I'd had sticky out ears when I met her, I wouldn't have any now as she squeezes her thighs so tightly around my head as she cums. As we have a very active sex life, even if fairly tame, that used to be very often.

Sex lately has been missing. Looking back, probably around when the girls' nights out started. I definitely should have noticed but I never thought anything like this would happen. I was blind to what was obviously going on.

It was just before 4pm when I drew up at our apartment block. I headed in to our third floor, one bedroom flat. As I entered, I heard the shower so knew it was a waste of time shouting for her. I dropped my briefcase and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered, I took a double take. Hanging on the outside of her wardrobe was a very slinky little black dress. The low V front promised onlookers a view of heaven. The length meant a lot and I mean a lot of thigh would be on display. If that was bad, what was on the bed was even worse. There was a sheer black bra, matching suspender belt, a sheer thong and stockings. I had never seen those items nor the three-inch heels laid out by the bed.

For most of the time I'd known Kat, her underwear was functional, barely sexy in any way. I couldn't recall her wearing heels more than an inch high. When I had suggested anything like those items, I was told I was a misogynist, sexist pig.

I was struggling to breathe. My mind was rushing about, trying to find any reason this wasn't what it appeared to be. I dismissed the thought that this was for me quickly. I slumped onto the bed.

If that was bad, Kat came out of the shower. Her face upon seeing me there told me all I needed to know. She was shocked, confused, embarrassed, alarmed and bloody nervous.

As I took that in, my mind registered that her pubic hair was missing. When I had suggested that, I was called a paedophile!

She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I just looked at her. I had always envisioned finding something like this would be me being so angry, a man of action, throwing her out, finding the arsehole and beating the shit out of him. So much for that! I found I was so flat, so drained, so shocked. All my suspicions were correct. I felt so sorry for myself. My whole world had collapsed. I can't say I had any insightful thoughts.

Kat was speaking loudly, a very concerned tone in her voice, "Andy, let's go to the living room and I'll explain. It's not what it seems."

I made my way there and sat down. I was amazingly calm. Emotionless maybe. Bloody stunned definitely!

Kat came in, looking very worried. She had put on her beautiful dark blue satin robe. I could see her nipples trying to cut through the material. I didn't get an erection as I would normally do.

Kat pulled a chair so she was up close to me.

She started, "Andy this isn't how I wanted you to find me." I reacted with a big laugh and snort.

Kat was concerned, "Andy, I meant to be dressed for you when you came home. I wanted to be your fantasy woman. I know this is a shock. Please let me explain."

I answered quietly, "There's no need to lie. Just tell me the truth!"

Kat looked at me sadly, "Andy, it is the truth. It's for you. I'll tell you everything. Much you won't like hearing, I won't like admitting but it will be the whole truth. No little white lies."

Her eyes showed she was earnest. I nodded.

Kat took a deep breath, her voice was sad, low and there was a nervous tone, "Andy, we haven't been good for a while. We've spent more time arguing recently than trying to work together. I reached the stage where I couldn't see any future for us. I was contemplating life without you. I didn't like what I saw but I didn't see an option.

"Fortunately, a friend Wendy made me realise what was important and I've had help to make me understand my part in our problems and how to be what I know you wish me to be.

"At least you did," she added sadly.

"Because of my failings, I had stepped away from you. I didn't try new things. I stopped wearing any sensual lingerie. I grew my bush instead of removing it. I wore granny underwear something I told myself I'd never do.

"We used to talk, take walks, go to the football, pictures. We went out with James and Stella or Anastasia and Bill or the others. About six months ago, I was promoted at work. I'd beaten more senior people. I was so high. Everyone bar you was celebrating with me. I felt so hurt. Since then, we have almost stopped going out together or doing anything together."

I spoke, "I don't remember that!"

Kat looked sad, "You haven't listened to me in at least a year. We don't talk after work. At home I felt you often ignored me unless you wanted sex.

"I thought we were drifting so far apart we were doomed.

"Our date nights weren't really dates anymore. We seldom talked, even at the pictures there was no cuddling, furtive groping, teasing like when we courted. No romantic sex in the open under the stars. It seemed to me, you were only interested in getting home to get your end away. The time you took to tease me, arouse me reduced. Oh, I'd still get an orgasm, occasionally two but not the multiple ones you used to love giving me. I retaliated by stopping playing with you, only doing enough to get you hard and set you off. It was unsatisfactory for both of us.

"At work, I became envious of the girls who went out hunting for men. Their sexual confidence was so much more than mine. I wanted to be that confident. Some saw me wistfully looking at them and persuaded me to go with them.

"I was excited. I listened to their stories, saw them snare men. I saw how they danced allowing the men to be so close to their bodies they could feel their cocks. I'm ashamed to say after a few weeks I allowed that as well.

"They were telling me to experience a big cock. I said you were more than big enough but they said bigger is better. It's a fantasy but one I'd never do as I love you. It didn't stop me thinking about it though.

"Whenever I came back, if I tried to instigate sex, like you said you wanted me to do, I was shot down. After a few such times, I stopped. We've never been intimate since.

"About two months ago, we had that bloody big argument. What you said really hurt me. There was no love from you just a catalogue of my failures. I recognised them. I was so upset but you never saw that. For some time, you've only thought about yourself. I didn't see any future for us after that.

"The next day at work, Wendy saw how upset I was. She spoke with me. I broke down and told her everything. She saved me from throwing everything away. She told me the girls were sluts and I would become one if I continued going out with them. They only wanted me to bring men to the table.

"Did I still love you? Did I want to have a better marriage? I did and that was why what you'd said had been so difficult to hear. You weren't wrong in much of what you said."

Kat was crying but determined to continue.

"Her marriage had had serious problems but a counsellor had helped them build a better marriage and sex life.

"I haven't been on girls' nights out since. The Friday nights since I have been seeing that counsellor, Sharon. Normally she only sees couples but when we spoke, she took me on as I was so distressed.

"There's two reasons, I'm here tonight. She's on holiday this week. She also thinks we've reached the stage where you should join us. She believes she may know why you've been the way you are. She also said, I had to tell you why I was the way I was.

"I feel I'm ready for you to join us. It was how to ask you I worried so much about. I came up with this idea but you came home early. I can understand your conclusion but I'd never cheat on you Andy.

"I wanted to be dressed like your fantasy to show you I could be the hot wife you want. I would explain everything and ask you to join us. Had you not come home so early, I would have met you dressed and made sure you knew it was for you. You had every reason for suspecting the worst. I'm so sorry you've been hurt. I hope the hurt means there's still some love for me. If there is, we can be better, much better.

"I've never told you my whole story. This bit is even worse than what I've said before. Do you want a drink before I start?"

I had been looking at Kat as she spoke. I saw the nerves but also her resolve. I heard her words and was almost sure she was telling the truth. Something worse?

"Kat, I could probably do with one but continue. I can see this is bad for you so the sooner you are finished the better."

She smiled, "Thank you.

"This starts before we met. When my mum talked to me about sex, she said sometimes it's not good at the beginning but it should improve. It shouldn't be endured, it is something to enjoy, savour, especially when you find the right person, it will be so different. She was right.

"I had a few boyfriends but nothing really serious. I was very shy and saw many only wanted access to my awesome breasts. Only three had been allowed to play with my bare breasts. Unlike you, I knew they removed my blouse and bra. None were able to make my breasts feel the way you do.

"Only one went on to get inside my panties. I was scared.

"The boy didn't prepare me for what he did. I was willing but didn't really know what to do. I was so nervous. Maybe he thought I would change my mind so rushed it. He stuck his penis in my mouth. It wasn't very clean. I gagged. He said nasty things about my abilities. When it came to actual sex, there was little foreplay to help me lubricate. He just rammed it into me. It hurt even though he was a lot smaller than you. I don't think he lasted more than a couple of minutes. He did love the fact I was so tight. He managed another erection and did the same. There was more lubricant so it wasn't as painful. It wasn't enjoyable at all. I was just a sperm dump. I felt awful! Used.

"I finished with him after that. I never had sex with anyone until you. No one had gotten to my naked breasts either. Many tried.

"You were so different. I never felt like you only saw my tits, you saw me. I've never worked out how you can get my blouse and bra off without me knowing but you do. You took your time allowing me to feel safe with you. I shocked both of us when I came from you playing with my breasts. Even then you took your time until I was ready for more. When we did make love for the first time, it was all I ever imagined and hoped it could be. You seemed to have a map of all my erogenous zones. I went from one high to another.

"I'd never had multiple orgasms, not even when I masturbated. I hadn't done that a lot until you came along. I was so randy after our dates but so scared to do anything in case it was like my only experience. My conscience told me you would be gentle, care for me but I ignored it. After we did, I blamed myself for not making you make love to me earlier.

"According to Sharon, my inexperience and focus on my failures, caused what happened after that. At first like in every marriage we were so enamoured with each other, we glossed over what upset us or what we didn't like.

"You mentioned a few things which you would like. Blowjob, playing with my bum, some roleplay. It scared me, not because I was against any of it. I knew you would be gentle, take care and make sure it was good but because I didn't know how. If I'd had a good friend like Wendy then, I could have asked her. Maybe I should have spoken with Stella or Anastasia but I was so embarrassed, I couldn't face admitting my problems.

"My conscience and I had a lot of arguments. I liked when you used your fingers in my bum. So why not allow you to fuck my bum? I tried to give you a blowjob but I didn't know how. I couldn't get you in my mouth, let alone use my tongue. Sharon talked me through it. It was my mental state which stopped my mouth opening fully.

"I tried a striptease, what could go wrong? I love dancing. I was so embarrassed and I saw you grimace at my performance. It was another failure to add to my many.

"I never really did either again. If pressured, I'd lick around your cock. I did manage to get a little in my mouth over time.

"Whatever you have done to me has always been with me in mind. You would have been gentle, caring, not rushed, no thought to my enjoyment. I was so conflicted, if I wanted to give you what you desired why couldn't I?

"After a few sessions, Sharon thought that I had so taken on board the first boy criticising my abilities that it fed my fear of failure. I expected to fail so I did. The more I did the greater my lack of confidence which fed further into my expectation that I'd fail.

"What I didn't realise until Sharon questioned me, was that because I felt so bad, I started to withdraw from you. I had never worn particularly revealing clothes but I did show a little breast or leg. You probably won't remember but I did wear sensual if modest lingerie. Granny's underwear was an effort to reduce you wanting to make love to me in case you wanted something else I would fail at.

"I stopped instigating sex for the same reason. Over time, you reacted by switching off from me. We couldn't break the cycle. We were drifting apart."

I sat there stunned. I could follow what she was saying, understand some of it.

"What do you mean, I switched off?"

"Remember how we talked about everything, did most things together. How often have you listened to me talk, gone to the game, pictures? It was slow but you tuned me out mostly unless you wanted sex and that became a lot less enjoyable for both of us. It was like a routine had set in, the underlying passion we'd had was gone. No longer was our first thought pleasuring the other."

"The more we drifted apart, the more I found fault with you. I never looked at it as me being wrong, just you being unreasonable.

"I trimmed my pussy hair when we were first together so I can see it wasn't a huge leap for you to suggest I remove all of it to see if it was more sensual. I called you a paedophile. I was mortified afterwards. How could I call you of all people that? I saw how that hurt you.

"I did the same with my clothes, the more you suggested anything remotely sexy, revealing I responded that you were sexist, misogynist or worse. I became even dowdier.

"Even in non-sexual events, if you said this, I said that. I criticised you at every opportunity. No wonder you didn't make any effort to listen.

"With Sharon and Wendy's help, I've been working mostly on my self-confidence, my feeling of worth. Alongside this I have been working on learning sexual techniques. I've learned a lot which I hope will help us. They gave me the confidence to persevere and practice when I failed, so I could do those things we both wish. It has been very difficult. I still have a long way to go to be the wife I wish to be for you.

"I have reached the stage where if we attend together, I have hopefully enough confidence not to panic, to work with you to be a far better partner. Sharon wants you to attend with me so she can help you, both of us. Not only with sex but how we communicate so we never reach this point again.

"I ran through what I wanted to do to show you how I was committed to trying to save our marriage. I do love you. I just haven't shown it properly.

"On Tuesday, I was waxed. I knew you would love my pussy bare. It is sensual, arousing but needs your tongue to confirm. I dressed or was going to dress as your fantasy woman. The lingerie, the stockings and the dress. I was going to offer you a choice, staying in or going out. Fucking me then or later or even both. I hoped to give you such a positive surprise.

"I was thinking about you when I was in the shower. How I finally felt able to do some things for you which would rock your boat.

"When I saw you, slumped, dejected, miserable on the bed, I was shocked. I could see you thought it was for someone else. With all which had been happening between us, I can't blame you. If it had been the other way around, I would have thought the same."

Kat stood up. She removed her robe. She stood in front of me, naked.

"Andy, this is yours and only yours until you tell me you no longer love me. I haven't been unfaithful. I want to be your hot wife. Just us, I don't want to include anyone else.