The Sanderson Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes naturally fell on Amy, who smiled brightly at me. Her brown eyes twinkled as she gave me a peck on the cheek and sat on my lap. Her slight frame fit comfortably, and I nibbled her ear as she giggled and sipped my coffee. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close. She always smelled of plum blossoms, even through her coconut soap.

Andrew's wife, Nina, stood behind him and leaned over him as he looked up at her. Her soft, brown curls poured down as she kissed him. She was petite, like Amy, but looked no less gorgeous. All the Sanderson ladies aged gracefully.

Geoff stood and embraced his wife, Kenzie. It was always a funny sight to see him hunch over to wrap her up in his arms, as he was easily a foot taller than her. She kissed him long enough that I assumed she had her tongue down his throat while he stealthily felt up her firm behind.

Lainy bounced into Ryan's arms, her generous bosom quivering and quaking. They kissed, though I thought I caught a moment of worry cross his face. Geoff must have freaked him out a bit. There was always someone who took things too seriously.

Amy put the cup in the saucer and turned to me. "Sweety, I'm going to be helping out the community chair next weekend."

"Oh. Okay. Do you need me to bring you early?"

She scrunched her face. "It's pretty early, and I know you like to sleep in. I can bring Allie with me, and she can help setup before Sunday school. Will you be alright alone at home?"

"Sure."

***

I usually got up with Amy on the weekends, but this time she shushed me and pushed me back down into the pillows. She planted a soft kiss on my lips before slipping out of bed and padding to the bathroom. I watched her bare bottom sway out of view, grinning to myself. Sleeping in the buff with a gorgeous woman on high thread-count sheets was simply the peak of luxury.

She emerged from the bathroom half an hour later, looking like a million bucks. Golden tresses fell like waves down her back. Her little button nose scrunched cutely as she flashed me a dazzling smile. A pink satin blouse contrasted nicely with the tight black dress pants.

I tried to get up once more when she came out, but she just pushed me back down.

"Stay here, baby. I'll take Allie. Just relax, okay?"

"If you insist."

Another soft kiss and she was gone. I briefly thought about getting up anyway, but it was rare that I had this opportunity to just do nothing. I closed my eyes, relishing the feel of the warm and silky sheets.

I must have dozed off because a sudden shift in the bed woke me. I blinked, thinking Amy was already back and that I'd somehow slept an entire day away. Instead, the coy smile of Candice greeted me. What was more distressing was that she was straddling me.

"Hi there, sleepyhead," she said, her pearly white teeth showing. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Ugh. Candice? What... what are you doing here?" I was still trying to shake the cobwebs from my head. "Why are you on the bed?"

She pursed her lips and tapped her finger on her cheek thoughtfully, slowly rolling her hips as she did so. "Hmmmm, I wonder. I'm sure I was here for something.... Something big. Amy said it would be here for me." Her blue eyes locked onto mine, freezing me in place. "Maybe you can help me find it?"

My mouth moved, but no sound was coming out. I licked my lips and tried again. "Candice. This is really getting...."

"Inappropriate?" she finished as my voice trailed off. Her fingers slowly gathered the sheets, exposing my bare chest. My cock was rock-hard, being gently rubbed by her rolling hips. "It is, isn't it? You... completely naked. And me... sitting right here... still clothed."

Her hands left the sheets, gathering the hem of her dress, and smoothly sliding it off over her head. I nearly came as inch after inch of her tight, white flesh appeared before me. My mouth ran dry as her massive breasts jiggled free from their confines. Creamy mounds with erect, pink nipples capping them off. They were perfect. Like I'd always imagined.

She shook her head, her hair falling in gentle waves down her delectable body. Everything was firm and luscious, perfectly in place, and begging to be touched. She leaned forward, raising her hips just enough for her to remove the sheets, the final barrier between us, and placed her hot and wet pussy lips against my raging erection.

I groaned despite myself as that softness moved along my shaft. I was still enraptured by her eyes, unable to look away as she brought her gorgeous face closer to mine. Her scent of honeysuckle filled the room. My mouth hung open.

My cock was soaked by her juices. Her hips moved insistently up my shaft, wrapping my cockhead in her warm lips. Her mouth moved, her whisper raising the hairs on my body and sending shivers down my spine.

"Fuck me."

My eyes rolled up into my head as the tightest and wettest sensation I'd ever felt consumed my cock. It never stopped. Down it rode, sliding smoothly over my entire length. My cock twitched as it sank completely into this heavenly tunnel. I had never been so fully inside a woman, not like this. Her walls pulsed around me, all the way to my balls. Her pussy sucked on my cockhead. Every bump and fold of her pussy wrapped around me, undulating, welcoming me. Amy could never take me this completely. This was what it was supposed to be like. Completely connected.

Candice cooed as she settled her hips on me. She wiggled them, coursing pleasure through my cock as it shifted within her. Her hot breaths in my ear made me twitch incessantly within her.

"That's a good boy. Such a big cock. Far too much for little Amy. But perfect for me."

A wonderous rippling sensation glided over my cock as she lifted her hips. I groaned as her tight hole caressed my shaft, all the way to the head. My vision finally cleared. Her soaking pussy lingered on my cock head as she squatted above me. My cock had never been so hard. It stood straight up, and I gurgled something incoherent as it slowly disappeared back into her.

"Yes, such a big cock. I've needed this. My pussy has been dripping wet around you for so long. Be a good boy and give me that cock."

My hands found her thick thighs and held on for dear life as she began to pump her hips harder. Wet slaps filled the room as she drove herself onto my cock over and over. I couldn't form a coherent thought as that pleasure consumed me. I could barely hear her over the wet sounds of our coupling.

"Oh god! I'm cumming, Dan! Make me cum!"

My senses completely overloaded as she screamed my name. Her fingers raked my chest, the pain mixing with the intense pleasure of her velvety pussy squeezing tightly over my cock. It sucked my tip and rippled around my shaft. Juices spilled over my balls, tickling my asshole.

I screamed out, gutturally calling to the gods above as I unloaded into her pussy. I pulsed in rhythm with her, her pussy sucking all the cum from me, and still wanting more. My balls pulled taut, trying to feed more into her. My vision blurred as it seemed to continue forever. Finally, my cock stopped throbbing, still caught in the delectable confines of her pussy.

She cooed, nibbling on my earlobe. "Such a good boy, loading me up like that. I'm going to enjoy feeling you spill down my leg all day. I wonder... will Amy notice?"

The breath froze in my lungs, even as her pussy gently pulsed around my still hard member.

"Candice--"

"Shhhh. It'll be alright. I won't say a word. You just need to keep me filled up. What could be easier?"

I groaned as she began moving her hips again.

"Such a good cock. I think he likes his new home. Don't you?"

That toothy smile was inches from my face. Her sapphire eyes held me.

"Let's see how many times you can fill me before Amy calls."

My cock betrayed me as it twitched happily in the folds of her pussy, ready to go again.

###

Chapter Three

"Daddy? Are you okay? You've been kind of... off... recently." Allie placed her hand over mine at the table.

I blinked, not even having registered the last few moments. "I'm sorry, Allie. What did you say?"

She squeezed my hand, worry playing across her adorable little face. "If you're tired, we don't have to do this. We can just do the daddy-daughter night another time."

I shook my head, the restaurant coming back into my view. I had been lost in my mind again. It had been happening more frequently since that time with Candice.

"No. No, I'm fine. I'm sorry, sweety. Work has just been a bit hectic. I'm here." I smiled at her, my other hand rubbing hers on the table. "What were you saying?"

Allie still looked worried, but her shoulders settled a bit at my reassurances. She sat back on the curved couch next to me. It was the booth we'd been using for the better part of a decade, and she still sat beside me rather than opposite me.

"I was asking you about what you thought about college. I really don't want to be away from you. New York is such a big place. Maybe I could stay local? I don't really know what I want to study anyway. I could always transfer later."

"I know it can be scary, baby. And yes, the big city is very different from Sanderson."

"That's just it, daddy. I've only ever known this, but I love it here. I don't want to leave."

I smiled, rubbing her leg comfortingly. "You don't have to leave. You know we'd be happy to keep you here forever. All in your own time."

She sniffled, her eyes growing slightly red. She dabbed her eyes briefly before leaning her head onto my shoulder. "Thank you, daddy. I was worried you'd tell me that I should leave."

I kissed her head, the smell of her shampoo played lightly in my nose. "Never. You'll always have a home with us."

She nodded and intertwined her fingers with mine below the table. The silence lingered.

"Have you been okay, daddy?"

"Of course. Why?"

"You look kind of tired."

She wasn't wrong. Not even an hour before our little date had Candice come over unannounced. I had made up an excuse to run to the store, fearing that she would make me fuck her in the house where Amy and Allie were. We had pulled off the road into a quiet spot and fucked until she had screamed so loud it had startled the deer. I could still smell her on me.

Candice had been coming by more frequently now, and I was becoming a nervous wreck. I could hear her heels clicking in my mind, see that slow smile of hers, smell her scent, feel her burning eyes on me. Anytime she was near, I was rock-hard.

Allie snuggled into me, my arm pressing between her soft mounds. "We could do a quiet movie night at home after this. Just cuddle up like we used to. Popcorn, sodas, what do you think?"

"That sounds wonderful, sweety. It's been too long since we've done that."

She kissed my cheek softly. "I love you, daddy."

###

I popped the top off another beer and leaned back in the chair, lightly thumping against the basement wall of Geoff's house. He had repainted it last year, so it wasn't as depressing as it used to be. Andrew and Geoff had gone to grab some chips during our half-time, leaving me making small talk with Ryan.

"You alright, Dan? I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose so many hands in a row."

I shook my head ruefully, "What can I say? Luck is a fickle mistress."

He chuckled, taking a swig of his beer. We'd all been hanging out more often, getting together every other week for a game of cards. It was all in good fun, so no one lost more than a handful of dollars.

"Hey, uh, you've lived here for a while. Have you ever noticed anything... I don't know... weird about this place?"

"You'll have to be more specific. There are a lot of weird things here. The town is run by generations of the same family, just about all blonde, blue-eyed and stacked. Or do you mean the lack of good internet providers? The suspiciously large number of potatoes and beef this town runs on?"

"No, it's the eyes, they, well, never mind. I'm just being paranoid."

Geoff came down the stairs, a giant bowl of chips in one hand and a big bowl of salsa in the other. "Paranoid? Paranoid about what?" He set the bowls on the tables and sat in his chair.

"Do you ever feel like you're being watched? Like you can feel eyes staring? Like you're a piece of meat being evaluated?"

An odd dropping sensation in the pit of my stomach hit me at those words. I tried to shake it off, but I knew what he was talking about. Ms. Kenzie at the school, Allie's swim instructor, that random woman on the street. I'd swear they were like lions eyeing a juicy piece of meat. Worst of all was Candice. Her blue eyes followed me everywhere. They laughed at my attempts to escape her clutches.

I was lost in my own world of Candice's burning gaze as Geoff nodded. "Yeah, I do." He leaned forward. "When did it start?"

"Some time after I moved here. Not always, but sometimes when I'm at the gym, or grabbing a coffee, or even just sitting in traffic."

"Is Lanie with you?"

"Yeah--, no! No, it's whenever I'm alone."

"They're watching you. Stick with her. I do the same with Kenzie. Don't stray from her for too long."

I only partially registered what they were going on about. All I could see was Candice's eyes blazing in mirth as I railed against her, desperate to find a way out. She was always watching.

"Always watching," I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say?"

I shook my head, waving my hand as if brushing the matter aside. "No, nothing. I was thinking of something else."

"Dan, are they watching you?"

"Geoff, I'm not buying into your curse theory. There is no 'they'." I said it with more conviction than I felt. I stood up, placing the nearly empty bottle on the table. "Listen, I gotta go before I lose any more."

As I headed up the stairs I caught Geoff whispering, "They're watching us."

###

Burning blue eyes followed me wherever I went. I could feel them on my skin. The small hairs on my neck prickled as those gazes raked me. Ever since that conversation in Geoff's basement, I had grown more aware of it. I was only ever safe with my family, but even then, I was never safe from her.

My cock twitched as Candice's voice drawled over the phone in Amy's hand.

"Amy, would you be a dear and have Dan come over? I swear there is a leak somewhere under the sink, and I'm hopeless with the tools. Martin was always the handy one."

"Let me ask." She turned to me as I sat rooted to the chair. I hadn't moved an inch since hearing her velvety voice over the speakerphone. "Dan, do you have time to help Candice out?"

"I, uh, I don't have the tools," I offered lamely.

"Don't be silly, Dan. I have everything you need. Right. Here."

I could practically hear her eyes squinting and her lips tightening as she spoke.

"Uh, sure. I'll, uh, be over in a bit."

"Good b-- Dan. I'll see you soon." I knew she had pretended to nearly slip and call me a 'good boy'. She was reminding me of my place in the pecking order.

***

I hated how good she looked in that short silken robe of hers. It was tied loosely at her waist, displaying her toned and tight body from one bare shoulder to her navel, with her nipples just barely holding the robe closed, their hard nubs clearly visible against the satiny material. The hem ended not an inch below her pert ass, and I could already smell her arousal.

She didn't move from the door, simply beckoning me to enter. She stopped me just before I crossed the threshold.

"Uh-uh. You know the rules." A self-satisfied smirk hung on her lips as her sapphire eyes pierced me.

I leaned in and kissed her. Her tongue snaked into my mouth as her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me in tight. She purred, her bountiful body pressing tight against me. I knew she wanted me to do this in full view of anyone who might pass by.

"Mhm, good boy." She finally released me from her embrace, ushering me in while licking her lips. "I have some leaky pipes. Maybe you have something to fill them with?"

The door clicked shut and the soft rustle of clothes made me turn around. Her robe lay open, her perfect figure exposed. Bright pink nipples rose from her majestic breasts, begging to be sucked. Her stomach was flat and tight, inviting me to trail kisses down it. Her shaved pussy glistened, already soaked.

She shrugged her shoulders, the robe falling and pooling on the floor. She stepped to the kitchen island, her hips swaying as her heels clacked on the stone flooring. She spun and crooked her finger at me. That smile never left her lips.

"Up," she commanded when I stood before her. I lifted her onto the counter, my hands relishing the feeling of her soft skin. Her smile only widened. "Very good boy. You deserve a reward."

She cupped my cheeks, bringing me in for another passionate kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth as her legs wrapped around me and pulled me close. Her nipples rubbed against my shirt. I should have hated it, but all I wanted was to taste her.

As if she knew what I was thinking, she broke off the kiss, and thrust out her chest. She pushed my head down and I ran my tongue all along the gorgeous breast, circling her hard nipple, and pulling it into my greedy mouth. She groaned, running her fingers through my hair as I lashed her nipple in my mouth. My other hand cupped and squeezed her other, pinching her nipple to delighted moans.

I don't know how long I worshipped her glorious mounds. I could have spent the entire afternoon doing nothing but sucking on them, but her hands slowly applied pressure, pushing me downward.

I reluctantly released her nipple and instead trailed kisses down her taut tummy. Her musk was overpowering as I drew nearer. She spread her legs, and I dove my hungry mouth onto her pussy. I lapped her lips from bottom to top before circling her clit. I did it as she moaned, her nails digging into my scalp. I lapped and nibbled her clit, making her groan and grind her hips into my face. I dove my tongue into her pussy, her walls pulsing over it happily. Her tang filled my mouth. I placed my palms on her pert bottom, pulling her nearer and angling her so that I could dive completely into her. I lapped as deep as I could go. I was a man possessed, wanting nothing more than to drink her forever.

Her thighs squeezed my head as she screamed in ecstasy. She gushed over my mouth, and I lapped it up, delighting in the creamy and sour flavor. She bucked and cried out. Her juices dripped from my chin. I couldn't breathe. I didn't care.

Her legs finally released me, and I gasped for air. I didn't have much time to think as she grabbed me back into a passionate kiss, her tongue diving into mine and tasting herself. She clawed at my pants as I unbuttoned my shirt, fearing that she would tear it off me lest I do so.

My lips never left hers as I stripped down. She used her legs to hook my pants and underwear, yanking them down and then sliding herself along my shaft. I groaned into her mouth as that slippery wetness coated me. I twitched nonstop, eager to be in her again.

I didn't have to wait long. The moment the head touched her winking hole, I pressed into that wet heaven. She groaned as I sank my entire length into her. It was like coming home. I melted into her, the tip bumping her cervix and settling in her as her walls wetly rippled around me.

She broke the kiss and bit my ear as she ground her hips against me. Her legs locked around my hips, guiding my hips to move into her. Her fingers raked my back as wet slaps filled her kitchen. Slow at first, but rapidly growing faster until I was slamming into her at a pace I hadn't known since I was a teenager.

She cried out, screaming my name as I hammered into her. She convulsed around me, her pussy sucking me deeper, demanding I cum inside her.