The Sanderson Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted as I came. My balls drew taut, and I dumped every ounce of cum into her welcoming pussy. I grunted and groaned as that sweet pussy sucked on me, coaxing everything I had. She panted and groaned as I splashed her womb.

"Good boy. Oh God, what a good boy. Mommy is so full." She nibbled my earlobe as her hips pulsed slowly on my cock. "I can't wait for you to fuck a baby into me."

"Candice...," I pulled back in shock, but her long legs held me.

A throaty chuckle emerged from her, those mocking eyes watching me in amusement. "What did you think was going to happen? You've been pumping me full of cum for weeks."

"Candice, please, you can't. We can't."

"Oh, you'll find that I can." She nuzzled my neck, her pussy clenching softly around my shaft. "Don't worry. You'll love every moment of it. You'll love it so much... you'll wish you never had to stop."

I didn't have a response. I didn't know what to do. That realization only seemed to make her smile grow.

"To the couch," she purred. "I'll show you just how good it can be."

My cock twitched back to life as I mechanically carried her to the couch. I sat, her still firmly planted on my cock. Her pussy squelched and squeezed around me as she positioned herself into a squat. She grinned as she slowly began to move.

It didn't matter how often we fucked, it always felt like the first time. Her tight tunnel sucked me in giving me pleasure I had never known. I groaned and twitched as her hips fell into my lap over and over. Her juices coated my balls. My eyes glazed over as I stared up at the ceiling.

A dial-tone brought me back to my senses. A rapid series of tones rang out from the phone beside my head. I glanced over to find Candice holding her phone on speaker, Amy's name flashing on the screen.

My entire body tensed. I shot a panicked look at Candice, but she just grinned and dove her tongue into my mouth as her hips kept slapping onto my lap.

"Hey Candice. How's it going over there? Is Dan almost done?"

Candice disengaged and spoke in her usual voice, barely a quiver as her hips ground my cock deep into her.

"Hey Amy. Not yet, he's still working on my pipes. It might take another hour or so."

I held my breath, terrified that she could hear my stifled groans.

"Really? Well, okay. Can you tell him to pick up something for dinner then?"

Candice grinned wider as she watched me clench my eyes shut and bite my hand. My cock throbbed inside her, so close to erupting.

"Oh, here, let me pass him the phone. You can tell him."

My eyes shot open, and I shook my head, but she simply held the phone close to my mouth. She grinned, mouthing the word 'talk'."

"Ugh, hi. Hi, ung, baby. Sorry. It's really hard, uh, here." I tried to keep it short as Candice delighted in clenching her pussy around me and rolling her hips as I talked.

"It's really tight," Candice added. "He's been great at loosening the pipes though. He's under the sink right now."

"Okay, I won't keep you then. Can you grab some chicken from the store? The crispy kind?"

I grunted and Candice pistoned her hips again. My vision was going blurry from trying to concentrate. "Sure, baby. I'll get it for you."

"Okay. I love you."

I strained to keep from screaming out as I came into Candice again. How I had any more left to give was beyond me, but I blasted her womb with a force I'd never known. Her eyes rolled up as she relished the feeling.

"I... love you. Bye."

Candice ended the call before Amy could respond. She rested her head beside me, breathing heavily into my ear as I gulped for air. She kissed my cheek, chuckling as she nuzzled me.

"Mhmm, God I love how you cum in me when talking to her. Could you imagine what it would be like for her to watch you breed me."

"Candice, please. This has to stop."

She shushed me. "Don't worry so much. Now, go get us some water. You'll need to hydrate. You'll be filling me up at least once more before leaving."

###

Chapter Four

My breath frosted in the chilly mountain air, though following the long hike to get to the top, I barely felt the cold. The sun beamed down, warming my skin and bathing the breathtaking view in blissful yellow light. All of Sanderson spread out before me at the base of the mountain. It was one of my favorite views.

Bethany sat on the cliff edge, a sketch pad in one hand as the other stroked short lines across it to immortalize the view. Her blonde hair hung in a high ponytail, bouncing along to the rhythm of her hand as the sketch came to life before her. She had doffed her jacket, her skin-tight athletic shirt outlining her heavy chest and flat stomach while her tights hugged every one of her juicy curves.

I shook my head, banishing those thoughts from my mind. I instead sat next to her, idly kicking my feet as I gazed out onto the view.

Bethany bumped my shoulder. "Are you okay? You've been, kind of... run down, these last few weeks."

I tried to keep my face neutral, though I'm not sure how well I succeeded. "I'm fine. Work is just kind of rough."

She rubbed my thigh. "I'm sorry. Anything I can do to help?"

I shook my head. "Thanks, Beth, but it's just something I need to work through."

Her brow knit with worry, those cute blue eyes growing wider. "Dan, please, let me help. You need to relax." She cut me off as I tried to explain. "I know, we'll have a karaoke night. Tonight. I'll break out the machine, we'll have some drinks, and you can just relax. Candice can keep Amy occupied, she said she'll be over at your place tonight anyway."

I flinched at Candice's name. Her sapphire eyes always promised another toe-curling, back-scratching, window-shaking fuck session with even the most casual of glances. My cock twitched. I needed to stay away from her.

"Please? Let me take care of you, you look so stressed."

I sighed. I just couldn't bring myself to say no to her heartfelt plea. "Alright, just for tonight."

She thrust her hands up in celebration while squealing happily. "We are going to have so much fun!"

###

Another cold shiver ran down my back as my phone dinged that afternoon. I'd developed a nervous twitch every time it chimed, because I always knew who it was from. I sat back from the laptop and hesitantly flipped over the phone.

It was from Candice.

Can't wait to see you tonight. I'm so wet thinking about you.

A short clip played. Elegant legs, that could only be hers, spread for the camera.

I deleted the conversation and blocked the number. It didn't matter, though. She always got another one.

I nearly dropped the phone at the sudden knocking at the door.

"Daddy? Can I take the car tonight?"

"Uh, sure, I'll just have Beth give me a ride." The unfortunate reality of having a single car was biting me in the butt now. "It's running low on gas, so can you fill it up on your way back? Grab an extra twenty from the dresser."

"Okay, daddy. Thank you."

I turned back to the laptop, trying to organize our finances, something that I'd been putting off for too long, but Candice kept sending me racy photos, getting more and more explicit with every message. I finally gave up trying to work on the spreadsheet as my cock throbbed in my pants. I really hated that woman.

I opened the door to my office only to freeze at the scent lingering in the hallway.

"Hi, Dan."

Candice leaned casually against the wall opposite the doors, an innocent smile on her face, but that predatory gleam in her eyes as she tapped her phone. My phone chimed.

"Aren't you going to get that? It might be important."

"Candice," I growled. "Stop."

That smile grew wider, showing off her teeth again.

She moved like a snake, swaying her hips as she drew closer. I could practically see a forked tongue flick out and taste the air between us. I instinctively shrunk back, even as I tried to stand my ground. The soft thud of my back against the wall told me I'd failed. She pressed the entire length of her body against mine, her hard nipples digging into my chest as her scent flooded my nostrils.

Her breath was hot in my ear as her fingers slowly ran down my chest. Her teeth nibbled on my earlobe. I cursed my raging erection once more as it twitched against body.

"Why don't you make me?" she whispered.

I couldn't think of what to do. What would Allie think if she found Candice like this, all over me? How would I explain this to Amy?

"That's what I thought," she chuckled, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "Now, be a good boy, and fill mommy up."

"Candice!" Beth's cry from down the hall startled me, but hardly even made Candice flinch. "You are going way too far with teasing him!"

I didn't know how much of that she had caught. I prayed to God none of it.

Candice turned her head to her sister, not bothering to remove her body from mine.

"I'm just showing a bit of sisterly love. What's wrong with that?"

Beth glared at her and marched closer. Candice rolled her eyes and stepped back, releasing me from the wall. How a woman six inches shorter than me could make me feel so small was something I would never figure out.

"And what, exactly, are you doing here?" Candice asked.

Beth puffed up to her sister, which was an amusing sight as the five-foot-nothing woman squared off with her taller sister. "Dan is stressed out, so I'm taking him to relax."

Candice turned her head to me, venom in her eyes. "Is that so? He's a big boy, he can take care of himself."

"I don't know what is going on with you, but you are stressing him out. Come on, Dan."

Bethany grabbed my wrist and dragged me past her sister. It may have been my imagination, but an icy sensation of something sharp seemed to bore through my back where I'm sure she was glaring.

"I'm sorry, Dan. She can get really aggressive sometimes. She's always been a bit of a bully. You just need to stand up to her. I promise, she'll stop teasing you so much if you do."

***

I sank back into the comfortable folds of Beth's couch as she launched into an animated rendition of 'Let it Go'. Bethany had an amazing voice, and she always gave it her all. I couldn't help but laugh as she threw her arms wide at the crescendo, holding that note amazingly long and ending with that sultry look that the Disney animators really had no business putting into a kid's movie.

She bowed and blew kisses to the imaginary audience, catching the pillow I tossed and pretending they were flowers while the display tallied the score. It didn't really matter what it threw up there, it always maxed out for her.

She plopped down next to me, cuddling my arm. "So? Feel relaxed yet?"

I sipped the remains of my margherita, having lost count of how many I'd had some time ago. "Really relaxed. Thanks, Beth. I really needed this."

I let my head loll back onto the couch, the fluffy pillows cradling me comfortably. I had been so tense following that confrontation with Candice, but I'd turned off the phone, and she had no way to harass me now. I could finally relax.

"Oh, let me get you something. You said your neck was tense, right? I have a nice balm that'll help."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and hurried into the other room.

I closed my eyes and sighed happily. I was at the perfect point of being happy-drunk and wanted to ride it out for a while yet.

Bethany came back, a jar of something or another in her hands.

"Okay, just stay there. This is my favorite balm, you'll love it."

She straddled my lap and opened the jar for me to smell. A sweet and fruity scent emitted, reminding me of spiced oranges and vanilla. She took a small scoop, rubbing it between her hands before gently rubbing the sides of my neck with it.

"Oh, you are tense," she said as she applied more pressure to loosen the muscles. "You really should try to do some meditation or yoga."

I groaned as her fingers worked my neck, that sweet scent calming me. She began to work her way down to my collar, that steady pressure relaxing me even further.

"Take off the top buttons, my hands are kind of greasy."

I popped the top buttons, and she worked both hands along my collar toward the shoulders. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, relishing the sensation as it washed over me.

"Let me get one more thing."

I didn't open my eyes when she got up. I was so close to falling completely asleep that I didn't even budge when she sat down again. Her fingers tugged at the other buttons, pulling my shirt open and running her warm hands along my chest. I sighed happily.

She softly kissed my cheek, her hands running up my chest before her arms wrapped around my head. Her soft breasts pressed against my bare skin, her hard nipples rubbing against me. She kissed my cheek again, gently shushing me as her body heated me. I smiled, her gentle rocking lulling me as her sweet smell enveloped me.

I had almost fallen asleep when an insistent tugging at my waist roused me. I blinked slowly, the smiling vision of Bethany dancing before me. Her button nose, with little freckles dancing up it. Her dazzling blue eyes, so warm and caring.

She leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on my lips. It tasted of oranges. Her tongue played over my lips. I opened them, meeting her in a delicate dance.

My eyes snapped open. Bethany lay pressed against me, completely naked. My shirt was open, her soft breasts rubbing delightfully against my bare chest. My pants were around my ankles, my cock sliding between her wet pussy lips.

"Wha... Beth?" I asked, pulling out of our kiss.

She nuzzled my cheek sweetly. "Shhhh, it's okay. Just relax."

My cock twitched as her pussy rubbed my shaft, coating it in her wetness.

"Beth. No...." I barely made a sound as she continued to shush me.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you. You can relax with me."

Any other resistance I had melted away as her tight ring squeezed down onto my cock. I groaned as I slipped into the hottest pussy I'd ever felt. It was so hot, practically on fire. I glided, further and further into her, all while she cooed in my ear. She settled fully on my lap, my cock completely buried in her to the hilt.

"See Dan? It's okay. You'll feel so good once you cum. I promise, you'll feel amazing."

She trailed soft kisses along my cheek. Her lips met mine and our tongues danced once more, slowly and sensually. She never moved, but her pussy sucked and rubbed me in the most mind-bending ways.

She moaned into my mouth, pressing her body against me. She rocked her hips, driving me deeper into her. My hands found those wonderous and firm cheeks, squeezing and sinking my fingers into them. She whimpered as I spread them, playing my finger over her tight rosebud, already slick from her juices.

She arched her back, pressing against my slick finger, slowly swallowing it into her deliciously tight ass. She moaned as I sawed the digit into her tight hole, even as her pussy rippled wetly around my cock. I leaned my head down to her gorgeous breasts, licking one of the pink nipples before sucking it in to my mouth and lashing it to her increasing cries.

Bethany only rocked her hips, but it felt like I was melting into her, drawing closer and closer to cumming. Her sweet moans and whimpers drove me on. I wanted to see her face flush as she came. I wanted to feel her body tighten and thrash against me in ecstasy. I wanted to see the look of contentment as I came inside her.

Her face scrunched in a cry of ecstasy, her pussy clamping wetly around me and her ass grasping my finger. Her cries were music. I throbbed within her, over and over, filling her completely with my seed.

Bethany panted, her head on my shoulder as her body twitched occasionally. Her body burned, but I never wanted to let her go.

It wasn't until a few moments later that my mind returned, and I realized what we had done. I shook my head. I had done it again.

Perhaps sensing the movement, Bethany looked me in the eyes and stroked my cheeks. Those beautiful blue eyes, so full of light and warmth, calmed me.

"It's okay, Dan. I'll always be here for you. I'll help you relax. Any way you want."

"But... Amy...."

She smiled and was about to speak when her phone rang. "Speaking of...," she said as she put it on speakerphone.

I froze in terror. I had no idea what she was about to say. Was my life about to crash down on me?

"Hey Amy," Bethany said, rolling her hips. My slowly softening cock twitched as the walls massaged them back to life. "How was your night?"

I tried to shake my head, but Bethany silenced me with a soft kiss to the lips.

"Good, but Candice seemed a bit off. I don't know. Is Dan there? His phone is off."

Bethany nibbled on my ear as her hips continued moving. "Dan? Yeah, he went to sleep. I guess we had a bit too much to drink."

I blinked furiously at her shaking my head, but she just wiggled her hips in response. I almost moaned out loud and slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Oh? Well, he's been kind of stressed recently, I'm glad he could unwind a bit. How was the night?"

I grasped her hips to keep from making a sound as she continued her ministrations. Unbidden, my hips started thrusting into her even as I grit my teeth.

"Ahh!"

Too much of my remaining brainpower was focused on not making a sound that I completely missed Bethany's cry as I started ramming her cervix. She put a hand on my shoulder to hold herself up, but I continued to piston into her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah, just, ummm, I think we broke one of my glasses. Ohmygod." Bethany bit her lip as I ground harder into her.

"Oh, I'll let you go so you can clean that up. Can you bring Dan by in the morning? And pick up some breakfast?"

Bethany's voice broke momentarily before she recovered, "Yeah, uh, sure. Love you."

"Bye."

Bethany dropped the phone and grabbed my shoulders with both hands as I jackhammered into her. Her voice grew, like an approaching siren, until she had to bite into my shoulder to stop herself from screaming so loud that someone would call the cops.

For the second time that night, I blasted cum into her. Her body grew rigid, the screaming stopped as the air was driven from her lungs. Her pussy clamped so hard down on me that I thought it might break, but it didn't stop the bursts of cum painting her insides. More and more poured into her until I finally fell limp beneath her. She gasped in a breath of air as she untensed.

She settled onto me, her head on my shoulder, her arms hanging limply by my sides. Sweat dripped from us, but neither of us cared. My eyes drooped as she nuzzled me.

***

Light kisses fluttered down my neck, tickling my skin. A soft weight pressed against my chest, warming me. A pulsating tightness wrapped my cock like a second skin. I groaned, the sweet scent of oranges in my nose.

"Good morning." Beth's sweet voice chimed softly, her warm breath in my ear.

Vague memories of the prior night flooded my mind. Beth's perfect body pressed to mine, her lips interlocked with mine, her warm pussy wrapped around my cock.

I opened my eyes, finding her sweet, angelic face before me again. She cooed softly, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"There. Don't you feel so much better now?" She gazed lovingly into my eyes.

"Beth. Please. We can't do this," I pleaded.

She simply smiled in response before placing another soft kiss on my lips. "It's okay. It's just us here. Let me take care of you."

Her pussy quivered over my length, the rippling sensation pulling a deep groan from me. She licked my neck as she rolled her hips slowly.

"Please, Beth," I gasped between deep groans. "Amy...." I moaned again as she wiggled her hips, stirring my cock in her wet insides.

"She doesn't need to know," she whispered into my ear. "I'll take care of you, in her place. Don't you feel good? Don't I feel good?"