The Sanderson Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped for air as she ground her hips against me.

"Do you love me, daddy?" Her fingers were on my shirt buttons, deftly undoing them.

"Of course, baby."

"Do you love me more than her?" She unzipped my pants, grasping my cock.

"Of course, I love you more."

"You won't leave me? You'll stay with me?" She pulled her slip off over her head. My mouth hung open at the sight of her perfect teenage body. Large breasts stood high and proud, pink nipples poking out just begging to be sucked. Not an ounce of fat on her slim waist, and a neatly trimmed strip of blonde hair leading her to pussy.

"I love you, daddy. You can use me however you want. Just stay with me."

She dove her tongue into my mouth again. I reached up, grasping her breasts and squeezing them. She moaned as I massaged them and rubbed her nipples.

I groaned as she dragged the wet folds of her pussy along my shaft. Some part of me still hesitated, knowing that what I was doing was wrong. She was my daughter. She was my precious girl. I couldn't do this.

She gazed into my eyes again, those burning blue eyes boring into me. She held me there, every breath she took was mine. Her body moved, but her eyes remained. She raised her hips, wiggling them over my cock, wetting the head. Time slowed as she sank onto my cock. Her lips parted, her eyes widened, she moaned as the head slipped into her tunnel. She stared into my eyes as her pussy convulsed over me. I was lost in her eyes.

I groaned as her unbelievable tightness sucked me in. Her brow furrowed at times, but her hips never stopped moving. Deeper and deeper I sank, well past where Amy could take me. I stared in wonder as my little girl took me to the hilt, resting her tight ass on my lap. She moaned in rhythm as her pussy pulsed over me.

"How is it, daddy? Do you like it?"

I gurgled something before swallowing and trying again. "It's amazing, baby."

"You're the first one inside me, daddy." She hugged me tight, her mouth beside my ear. "You'll always be my first. I love you."

I shuddered and gasped as she rolled her hips. Her movements rubbed every inch of my cock. She was so wet, she drooled all over my balls. I grunted and pushed back with my hips, exploring every inch of her tight tunnel.

"Am I better than her?"

"Yes, baby."

"Am I better than mom?"

"God, so much deeper."

"You can have me anytime, daddy. I want you in me. Just love me."

I lost track of time as we coupled on the couch. I sucked and licked her tits, squeezed her ass and ground her down onto me, I explored her mouth and every inch of her. Every bit of her was mine. I roared as I unloaded into her, her tunnel clamping down on me as she screamed in orgasm. Our tongues met as I sprayed her insides, painting her womb white with more cum than I thought possible. On and on it went, mind-bending pleasure coursing through me, until finally, we lay panting in each other's arms.

"Promise me, you'll stay here with me. Okay, daddy."

"Of course. I'd never leave you."

###

"You piece of shit." My reflection glared at me. "Your own daughter. You're a monster."

I rubbed my eyes, if for no other reason than not to look at myself. Memories of last night flooded back. The hurt in her eyes, the tears on her cheeks, the desperation in her movements. Anything to keep me with her. And I had used her. I had taken her virginity. I had fulfilled my own twisted desires and fucked my daughter. Who was I? I couldn't even recognize the man in the mirror anymore.

I finished washing up and walked through the bedroom. The sun hadn't even risen yet. Amy slept peacefully in bed. What would she think if she knew? Would she hate me? Would she leave me?

I barely registered my steps as I walked down the dark hall and flicked on the kitchen lights. I wasn't hungry. I started making coffee instead. I must have spaced out, because the next thing I felt was slender arms pulling me tight.

"Good morning, daddy."

I hesitantly turned around, afraid to face my deeds from the prior night. But there she was. A bright, smiling face, blonde hair pulled over her ear, blue eyes sparkling even in the dim light. I blinked. Did she always have blue eyes?

"I love you." She planted a soft kiss, her tongue lightly brushing my lips. "How do you feel?"

I wanted to tell her it was a mistake, that we shouldn't have done it. I wanted to beg forgiveness for being a terrible father and husband. I wanted to say all these things, but the words never came as I gazed into her eyes. Those feelings seemed to melt away. I leaned down to kiss her instead.

She moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck, and diving her tongue into my mouth. Her sweet taste flooded my mouth. This was what I wanted.

She pulled back and giggled. "Not here, daddy." She purred as she cuddled into my arms. "I know a place."

***

I groaned as I sank back into my little girl, her tight pussy swallowing me whole. Her skirts bunched up around her waist and panties pulled to one side, I had an amazing view as her little hips lowered and raised themselves over me. Watching my shaft disappear into the tight confines of her body to her loud moans was amazing.

The car bounced as she worked her hips over my cock. No one would find us here. My hands squeezed her sweet ass, supporting her as she dropped heavily onto my cock, rubbing it deep inside her. Her soft cries grew in pitch as her tunnel tightened and squirmed around me.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum again."

I groaned as she lost rhythm, her legs giving out and she collapsed against me. A keening sound emitted from her as she convulsed around my cock. I thrust my hips up, burying myself deeper in her delectable pussy. I screamed out as my balls tightened, and I flooded my little girl with cum. Her fingers dug into my arms as I blasted into her. She mewled in my ear with each throb, until I had fully emptied myself.

"I feel so full, daddy." She kissed my cheek softly. "I hope I don't leak too much. I want to feel you inside me all day long."

I groaned at the thought of my daughter leaking my cum down her leg, leaving little cum trails behind as she walked down the hall.

"I love you, daddy. Please, keep filling me up. I'll be your good girl."

All my doubts and fears from earlier had faded. I wasn't even sure why I had ever been worried.

"Such a good girl. I love you, baby."

###

The coffee shop seemed draftier than usual, like someone had left a window cracked and forgotten to crank up the heating. I pulled my coat tighter as I waited for my cup by the counter. No one else seemed to mind the cold. Maybe it was just me.

"Excuse me," Geoff said as he reached past me to grab his cup. It was definitely Geoff, but he didn't greet me or stay and talk. He just nodded politely and then walked away. I was about to say something, but he just left with Kenzie, arm in arm. Outside he waved to Ryan who passed by with his arm around Lanie. Ryan too didn't seem to notice me.

Fingers intertwined in my own as a soft body pressed against me, the scent of orange and vanilla filling my nose.

"What's the matter?"

I turned away from the window, looking quizzically at Bethany. "Do I look different to you?"

She smiled, her nose scrunching cutely as she cupped my cheek. "Of course not. You're still my Dan."

Gazing into those soft, blue eyes, I pushed those odd thoughts away. He must have been in a hurry, that's all.

"Order for Dan," Natalie, the barista called.

I nodded and she passed two paper cups to me. She smiled briefly and then returned to her other orders. She was usually pretty chatty with me, so it was odd that she had left so quickly. I put it out of my mind and handed the other cup to Bethany. She turned her attention from Natalie and accepted the cup with a bright smile.

"It's getting a bit chilly for our hikes now," she said.

I nodded. The mountain seemed to get bigger and harder to climb somehow. I must be getting out of shape. "We can walk around the park a bit."

She shot me another dazzling smile. "Of course. We can warm up at my place afterwards."

***

Bethany cried out again as her walls clenched around me. Her arms around my neck pulled me close, pressing her soft breasts against me. My knees pinned hers to the ground as I drove into her, slapping wetly against her exposed bottom.

"That's it. Do it, Dan. Give me all of it. Put it in deep," Bethany panted as I drove into her faster. "I want all of it. Please, Dan. Cum in me."

The breath fled my lungs as my entire body seized. Every muscle in my body clenched. I throbbed in her, pumping deep into her milking pussy. My eyes rolled up and my vision went dark as I nearly passed out from the pleasure.

"Yes! Oh God! Yes!"

I regained my senses as Bethany rained little kisses on my cheek. Her hands tickled my back as she ran them up and down my spine. Her pussy pulsed slowly around my rapidly deflating cock, sucking out the last drops. She purred in my ear, nibbling my earlobe. I finally caught my breath.

"Do you need a break?" she giggled as she nuzzled my neck. "We can have some tea and snuggle for a bit. We still have some time before church lets out."

"That sounds good," I panted as I slowly moved off her. Her pussy gaped, white cum pooling inside. Her lips closed, as though she were swallowing it down her throat. "I could use some down time."

She leaned up, kissing me sweetly on the lips. She gazed into my eyes lovingly. "As long as we can do it again before you leave."

I chuckled at that. "Anything for you."

###

Chapter Nine

It was an interesting change hearing Candice talking on the phone now. Gone was her haughty and demanding tone, replaced by a meek and deferential one.

"Daddy? Can I see you? I miss you. I... I've been a good girl, haven't I?"

She actually had been. She didn't hound me anymore. She didn't send me non-stop messages or demand I stop by. She only responded when I contacted her. This had been her first self-initiated communication in a week.

"Are you wearing it?"

"Yes, daddy. I always wear it."

"Good girl. I'll come over in an hour."

"Really? Thank you, daddy! Thank you, thank you!"

I said goodbye and hung up. Moments later I received a picture of her bent over, a shiny blue jeweled buttplug prominently inserted in her ass. The color matched her eyes. I chuckled.

***

I smiled as Candice lowered her head again, my cock sliding down her tight throat. My balls touched her chin and she lapped at them with her tongue. I groaned at the feeling of her throat clenching around my shaft. Anytime I got close, I'd pull her head up by her hair until only her tongue could lap at my cock. Once I'd calmed, I'd press her back down.

"God, what a good little slut you are now."

She nodded her head and gurgled something, her throat vibrating my cock.

"I should have done this a long time ago."

She gasped for air as I lifted her off my cock.

"Yes, daddy. I'm a good slut."

I grinned as I pushed her down again, pulsing into her throat as I got closer.

"Here's your reward. Drink up."

I ground her lips into me as I pressed my cock as far as I could down her throat. She gurgled and gulped as I unloaded my balls. Her arms stayed behind her back as I spurted down her throat, running my fingers along her scalp and keeping her there. She didn't resist, simply swallowing and licking until I let her go.

She gasped and coughed but stayed kneeling before me. Drool and cum oozed down her chin, but she smiled happily at me as she licked her lips.

"Thank you, daddy."

"What a good girl."

I don't know what it was about her outfit, but it made me rock-hard. A tight button blouse was partially open, exposing her creamy tits with her pink nipples just barely poking out. Her short pencil skirt rode up exposing the tops of her knee-high tights. A tight black collar wrapped around her neck. Her golden wavy hair flowing freely was the cherry on top. She was my every wet dream from working in an office.

"Now, show me what a good girl you've been."

She hobbled over the couch, laying her body over it and spreading her legs. She pulled up the hem of her skirt, showcasing her perky ass cheeks. She spread them wide, that dazzling crystal shining in the sunlight.

I ran the palm of my hands along her tight cheeks. She shivered and thrust back. I ran a finger along that jeweled plug, making her whimper. I slowly tugged on it, her tight hole reluctant to let go as she moaned into her cushions. It slowly came out, glistening with lube.

"Please, daddy. Fuck my ass. I'll be your good girl."

I smiled at her pleas, rubbing my cock along her puckered rosebud. She pressed back, slowly working my tip into her. She groaned, resting her head on the cushion.

I began to press against her, that tight ring smoothly sliding over my tip and then down my shaft. She moaned as the head popped into her and cried out softly as I slid further in. Her ring tightened rhythmically over my shaft as I fed more into her. Her walls were slick with lube, and I glided into that velvety tunnel, finally resting my balls on her engorged pussy lips.

"Ugh, daddy... you're so big. Ah, let me... let me get used to it. Please? Daddy?"

I moved her hair from the side of her head so that I could lightly kiss her ear. "Such a good girl. Take all the time you need."

She groaned again as she pulsed around me. "Thank you, daddy. Does... does it feel good?"

"Very good, baby. Your ass is almost as good as your pussy."

"Thank you, daddy. I just want you to be happy."

"You're making me very happy right now."

She moaned as I slowly pulled out and then pressed back in. This was much better than last time. I slid in smoothly to the music of her moans. They grew in volume as I began strumming her clit with one hand. Her hips began to twitch as I rubbed that little nub.

"D... daddy! I'm... I'm going to cum! Daddy! You're making me cum from my ass!"

"That's a good girl. Cum all you want."

She screamed as I plunged two fingers into her soaked pussy, her ass clamping down so hard I couldn't move. Her knuckles grew white as she held her cheeks open, that tight hole trying to close over my cock. On and on she screamed until her body finally relaxed, her hole freeing me to move again.

"How was that, baby? Did you like cumming from having your ass fucked?"

"Y... yes, daddy. It felt... really good," she gasped as I continued sawing into her.

"Is it still dirty?"

"No, daddy. I love when you fuck my ass."

I grinned, slamming into her harder now. She cried out with each thrust, still holding her jiggling ass cheeks apart for me to watch my cock drive in and out of her tight hole. Her pulsating hole stroked me, driving me closer.

"God, I'm going to cum in you, you little slut."

"Yes, daddy! Cum in my ass!"

I roared as I blasted into her. My cock throbbed, dumping load after load of cum into her ass. She screamed as that hot batter flew into her. I clenched my teeth as her ass sucked me dry. The line of pleasure and pain blurred as my sensitive cock continued being milked, even as it grew softer. I slowly pulled out, her winking hole spurting cum down her leg.

Candice fell into a squat, cum dripping from her ass onto her rug. She gazed back at me, her eyes hooded in enjoyment.

"Was I a good girl, daddy?"

I loved watching those blue eyes of hers when she was like this. All she had needed was someone to put her in her place.

"Such a good girl."

I stepped closer and she opened her mouth, sliding my slick cock into her mouth. She moaned as she twirled her tongue around me, cleaning me off completely.

"Such a good girl."

###

Allie giggled as I nibbled her neck. She lay in my arms, facing the TV on the couch with a blanket pulled over us. Some movie was playing, but I was more focused on the gorgeous teen in my arms, her slip bunched at the waist, her top and bottom bare beneath the blanket while I squeezed and massaged her bountiful chest. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I nibbled her earlobe.

"Daddy! The movie!"

She gasped as I pulled lightly on her nipple, making her arch her back and press onto my bare cock.

"You can't expect me to pay attention when you're here like this, can you?"

She bit her lower lip as I ran a finger along her wet slit and circled her hard clit. She whimpered as I teased her, slowly building her up. Her breathes were shallow, coming rapidly now as I curled two fingers into her soaking pussy. She moaned and rolled her hips as my fingers stroked her most sensitive spots.

She cried out softly, her body clenching and twitching as she came. Her folds squeezed my fingers, even as they gently curled within her. She shuddered against me, her body burning up as she flushed.

I withdrew my fingers as she relaxed. She turned her head, locking her lips to mine and diving her tongue in. Her tongue danced over mine as she rolled her hips, rubbing my cock along her smooth and supple ass.

She gazed at me with hooded eyes, her blue eyes twinkling playfully. She shifted her hips and brought my cock to her waiting entrance. She held my eyes as I sank in, her mouth parting for her sweet moans.

"I love you, daddy," she whispered as I settled fully into her.

"I love you, baby. So much."

Her pussy quaked around me, rippling along my shaft. It sucked my head deeper as she rolled her hips against me. I groaned, luxuriating in her teenage pussy as it lovingly embraced me.

I jumped as the front door opened behind us.

"Hey, I'm back early. Dana was driving me crazy with her spreadsheets. What are you guys watching?"

I had never been so thankful for having a blanket before. Allie had clenched the edge and pulled it higher, leaving only our heads peeking out, even as my cock was still buried to the hilt in her.

"Vampires in Love. It's almost over," Allie stuttered. She still sounded out of breath.

"Oh, another cheesy love story. I'll join you for a bit. Hand over the popcorn."

Amy took a seat in the lounge chair, leaning back and taking the bowl Allie handed her from the ground. I tried not to moan as Allie's movements swirled my cock in her. Amy's head was just out of view, but I could clearly see her hand as she popped individual flakes of popcorn into her mouth.

Allie settled against me, slowly rolling her hips again. My cock twitched, even as I glared at her. She didn't turn her head to look at me, instead facing ahead and wiggling into me. I grasped her hips, trying to make her stop, but she just rolled her hips harder. I almost drew blood biting my lip.

"So, is he supposed to be the lead? Kind of old for a teen movie, no?" Amy asked between bites.

"Really? I don't think so. He's pretty hot."

Allie shifted beneath the blankets, driving her hips hard into me. I grunted as my cock kissed her cervix. Allie shuddered at the sudden pressure, but her voice stayed remarkably steady. "He's only thirty-eight."

Amy laughed out, "Thirty-eight? Honey, that's almost your dad's age."

I grunted, whether in agreement or because I was about to blow my load was unclear. Allie coughed to mask her groan as she clamped around me. I prayed that Amy couldn't smell the obvious scent of pussy coming from beneath the blanket.

I ground my teeth so hard I could hear them creaking. I blasted cum into my daughter's womb just as something exploded onscreen, masking her cry as she slapped a hand over her mouth. I ground my hip into her with each throb, her head shaking from trying to suppress her screams.

I lay there, trying not to gulp air so audibly, my cock trapped in the soft and velvety folds of my daughter as my wife lay not five feet from me. Part of me knew that this was royally fucked up, but the rest couldn't seem to care.