The Sanderson Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Beth. How did I ever live without you?" My head lolled back.

Puffy clouds floated gently across the blue skies as she giggled. She placed a soft kiss on my shaft before stuffing me back into my pants. She stood up and stretched, her tongue running over her lips. I could only marvel at her tight body, wrapped in her athletic gear like a second skin. My cock twitched again, just thinking about peeling her out of those grey pants and dumping a load into her pussy.

She waggled a finger at me, seeing my hungry gaze. "Nuh-uh. You need to finish the hike first, mister. We haven't been to the top in weeks now."

I stood up, catching her as she giggled and tried to escape me. I wrapped her in my arms, cupping her ass in one hand, eliciting a little moan from her parted lips.

"For you, I'll finish a thousand hikes," I said.

Her sweet blue eyes gazed into me. "Then we should hurry," she whispered, her voice soft like satin. "So that you can fill me up again."

I growled, backing her up against a tree. Her eyes never left mine as I pinned her there.

"I have a better idea." I spun her around and pressed her against the tree, tugging her pants over her delectable ass. "How about I fill you up, and you feel me leaking out of you the whole climb."

Bethany arched her back as I fished my cock out again. "Yes, daddy," she mumbled.

She cried out as I pulled her hips back onto my cock, spearing her open and lodging myself completely inside her. Her arms wrapped around the tree as I slapped wetly into her. She screamed as I pummeled her deepest parts, her juices running down her legs and into her pants bunched at her knees.

"Ugh, yes Dan! Take it all out on me! Give it to me!"

I pounded into her relentlessly, my cock swimming through her soaked pussy. She had never been this wet before. She squirmed and her walls clenched around me. She milked my cock with every stroke. I slammed into her as she screamed my name, unloading yet another torrent into her. Her knees nearly buckled. I held her up by her hips, throbbing cum into her.

She pulled herself up with the tree, slowly pulling my cock from her battered pussy. A small river of cum poured from her. She pulled her pants up, rubbing her crotch and moaning. I gathered her back into my arms, kissing her ear from behind.

"Thank you," she moaned. "I can feel you in me."

"Good. Now let's hike, and if you're a good girl, I'll fill you up again at the top."

###

I awoke to Allie's disapproving frown, her brows knit over her brown eyes. Her hair fell behind her ear as she lay on the extra-wide couch beside me.

"Daddy, you fell asleep again."

My eyes flicked to the screen behind her, the credits already rolling.

"I just missed the last part," I yawned. "What happened to the vampire?"

Her lips pursed and little nose scrunched. "Daddy, that was at the beginning."

"Oh. Why didn't you wake me?"

"I thought you were awake. You just held me close and cuddled me. I didn't realize you were fast asleep."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just so tired."

"Well, this doesn't count then." She sat up, her hair spilling over her flowy slip. It had twisted as we lay on the couch, her nipples getting dangerously close to the edge of the satiny material. "You owe me another daddy-daughter night."

I groaned at the thought of another vampire romance movie. "Okay, but can we watch something else? Anything else?"

She crossed her arms, her creamy breasts threatening to spill out completely now. "Fine," she smiled sweetly, though it didn't reach her eyes. "I'll put on Fifty Shades of Grey. You'd love to watch that with me, wouldn't you?"

"Okay, okay, no need to get nasty. Vampires it is."

"And Daquiris."

"Virgin Daquiris."

"Half-shot."

"...Fine."

She giggled and threw her arms around me, squishing her soft breasts against me.

"When did you become such a shrewd negotiator?"

"Auntie Candy gave me some tips."

"Oh God."

Allie gave me a soft peck on the cheek and then grabbed the partially empty bowl of popcorn and headed to the kitchen. She adjusted her slip, flashing the underside of her shapely rear as her hips swung with each step. I didn't want to imagine what Candice was teaching her. Just the mention of her name set me off. I adjusted my growing erection, hoping she hadn't noticed.

###

Chapter Seven

I was haggard. It looked like I'd aged a dozen years in these last few months. Grey shot through my hair, giving me the salt and pepper look of a man in his fifties. Deep bags under my eyes wouldn't go away, regardless of how much I slept. Even my eyes were duller. Amy insisted I was just imagining things.

I splashed water onto my face, trying to wash those thoughts away. I was just tired. Between Candice and Bethany, I hardly had a day to myself. Candice was the worst, demanding it multiple times a day at times.

I glared at myself in the mirror. She was getting out of hand. Twice now we'd almost been caught by Amy. Once Candice had slid under the bed when Amy had forgotten something. Another time Candice had casually chatted with her on facetime while I blasted her pussy full of cum just out of frame. And every time it happened, she would just laugh and push it further the next time.

She was going to be the death of me.

I toweled off and got dressed. Allie was at school and Amy was off at another church event, so I had the house to myself. I didn't let that comfort me though, Candice always found a way to invade my private sanctum.

Sure enough, an hour later, my phone chimed.

I have a surprise for you. I'll be there in 15.

I'd never be rid of her.

True to her word, she marched into the house fifteen minutes later as if she owned the place. She strode into the office, those eyes twinkling as they took me in. The cold didn't seem to bother her. She wore a tight yellow mini dress that molded to her like a second skin.

She handed me a small box, large enough for a watch perhaps. "Open it," she said, her teeth peeking from between her lips.

My heart sank and I nearly dropped the box when I lifted the lid off.

"Congratulations. You're going to be a dad again."

I sank into the chair, my hand covering my mouth. I had known it would come at some point, but knowing and seeing were two different things.

Candice walked around the desk, resting her rear on it as she softly shushed and ran a hand through my hair. I could see the mocking laughter in her eyes.

"Aren't you happy?" she asked. "You've worked so hard to knock me up. All that effort finally paid off."

I glared at her, not moving from my seat. It only seemed to make her happier.

"So, will you tell Amy? Or should I?"

Something finally snapped. Her eyes grew wide in shock as I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her onto the desk. A glimmer of fear finally crossed those mocking eyes. I squeezed, and she gasped, clawing at my arm.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU!" The walls vibrated with my roar. Candice's mouth hung open, her hands shaking as I glared at her.

"I am not your god damned plaything! You don't get to waltz in here and destroy my life like this!"

She shook her head, desperately trying to speak, but I cut her off, squeezing the breath from her throat.

"You have been nothing but a home wrecking bitch since I got here! And now you think you've won?"

Her feet kicked weakly as she clawed at my iron grip. Tears streamed from her eyes as she looked at me pleadingly. She mouthed words incessantly, but I didn't want to hear them. The spell was broken. I was in control.

I let her go. A long and shuddering gasp of air filled her lungs. She coughed violently, gasping for more air. She rolled to her side, slowly making her way to the other side of the desk. I grabbed her ankle, dragging her back toward me, and flipping her face down onto the desk. She gave a little cry when my hand grasped her hair by the base of her skull and held her down.

"Do you feel like you're winning now?" I snarled.

"No, no, no, Dan, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was a joke, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry--"

She screamed as my palm slapped her ass as hard as I could. The meaty sound echoed off the walls of my office.

"Please! I'm sorry, Dan, I'm sorry, I'll stop, I won't do--"

She screamed again as another slap stung her ass.

My palm burned from the impact. She deserved this, and so much more. Her dress had ridden up in her attempts to scramble away. A big, angry palm print burned on her right cheek. I pressed her head down onto the desk again, her ass rising in response.

"AHHHH! Please! Dan! I'm sorry! Please stop! I'm sorry!"

I ignored her cries, raining stinging slaps onto her cheeks until they were both red and raw. She stopped trying to get away, quietly crying out only when I struck her.

"Please, daddy," she sniffled, lying completely still as her ass jiggled from my last slap. "I'll be a good girl. I'm sorry, daddy."

I yanked her head back so that I could glare into those blue eyes. I wanted to see it. See the fear.

"What did you say?"

"I'm sorry, daddy." Her voice was raw from screaming, only producing a scratchy whisper.

"What for?"

"For everything. For threatening you. I'm sorry, daddy. I just wanted you for myself. Please. I'm sorry."

Tears stained her cheeks, her voice quivered. It almost sounded sincere.

"Are you even pregnant?"

Another tear rolled down her face. "Yes, daddy. I wanted you to be happy."

"And this would make me happy? Destroying my life? My marriage?"

"I'm sorry. Please, I can be a good girl. I won't threaten you. I'll do what you say. Please, let me stay."

I growled in anger and released her hair. She fell to the desk but didn't go anywhere. She panted and sniffled, her red and abused ass jiggling with every movement.

I hated her. I hated her so much. I hated how she had ruined my life. I hated how she wormed her way in. I hated how good she felt. I hated how much I wanted nothing more than to fuck her stupid right now.

"Please, daddy. I'll do anything you say. Please."

She looked back at me, those blue eyes sad and defeated. She arched her back, raising her ass to me. I could smell how wet she was.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? For me to fuck you? To dump another load in your pussy?"

I slapped her ass again. She whimpered but didn't move.

"Well, only good girls get that." Another slap. "Bad girls, they get something else."

I pulled out my cock, already erect since she'd stepped in the room and positioned it by her tight rosebud. Her eyes shot open with fear. She shook her head, but I slapped her ass again to quiet her.

"Bad girls need to be taught a lesson."

"Daddy! Wait, daddy! Not there! I've never--"

She cried out again as I slapped her ass hard again. She slumped onto the desk.

"Please, daddy. Just... go slow? I've never done it in the ass before."

I almost laughed. "You? The crazy sadistic bitch has never had her ass fucked before?"

"No, daddy. It's... dirty."

This time I did laugh. I was going to enjoy this.

I slid my cock along her wet slit, lubing myself up. She moaned as my tip flicked her clit. I jammed two fingers into her soaking pussy, making her groan. It wasn't for her enjoyment though. I pulled out the wet fingers, and then began to press them into her tight ass. She clenched, a hiss of air as she sucked it through teeth. Maybe if she weren't such a flaming bitch, I would have gone slow with her, but she didn't deserve that kindness. I thrust my fingers in deep. She cried out as my fingers forced her open.

"Ow, daddy! I'm sorry! Not so rough!"

I chuckled, sawing my fingers in and out of her hole as it slowly relaxed.

"Oh, it's going to get so much worse for you."

She gasped as I pulled my fingers out suddenly, her whole winking at me. I positioned my cock, the tip jamming the slowly closing hole. She grunted as I applied more pressure, her ring fighting me all the way.

"Daddy! It's too big! I can't take it!"

I slapped her ass again. Her ass loosened just a bit, enough for me to jam more of my cock into her against her protests.

"Oh, you'll take it, like the slut you are."

I groaned as my head slipped into her ass. Her juices lubed me into that tight hole of hers and I pressed steadily inward. She cried and begged, but I never slowed. Not until her raw ass cheeks squished against my groin. She hissed and wailed as I settled into her.

I grasped her hair by the scalp again, pulling her back so that I could see her face. Her eyes were red, a look of deep discomfort and pain as her brows furrowed. She deserved this.

"How does that feel?"

"It hurts, daddy."

I slapped her ass, making her cry out again.

"And do you deserve this?"

"Yes, daddy. I've been bad."

"And what do bad girls get?"

"Bad girls... they... they get fucked in the ass."

I grinned as she said those words. Her mouth gaped open as I pulled my length out. It was different from her pussy. Drier, but infinitely tighter. Her walls clung to me as I pulled out. I pressed back into her. She panted and whined as I buried myself into her again.

"What do bad girls get?"

"They get fucked in the ass."

She cried out again as I pulled out and pressed back into her. Every time I settled back into her, I asked the same question. Her whimpers slowly gave way to gasps, then to groans, and finally to moans. I didn't know if she actually enjoyed it, but I didn't care. This was for me.

"I'm going to cum in your little ass. Do you want that?"

"Yes, daddy! Cum in my ass!"

"Good girl."

She squealed as I painted her colon with cum. Every throb she cried out, hands scratching the desk, her battered hole clenched around my base. I groaned in satisfaction as I emptied my balls into her ass.

I spread her red cheeks with one hand and pulled out, her winking hole spurting out globs of cum. I tugged her hair, and she slid down the desk, landing with a little whimper on the ground. She looked miserable. Red and puffy downcast eyes. I tipped her chin up. Her blue eyes gazed up at me cautiously.

"Clean it."

"Daddy... please... no...."

"Clean. It."

She glanced at my cock and crinkled her nose. She clenched her eyes shut and opened her mouth. I pressed her head down onto it. She gagged but began to sink down onto it. Soon, it was all in her mouth, her tongue rolling over it as she gently sucked on it. I groaned, knowing that she hated this.

I let her finish as I grew soft. She grimaced and coughed but didn't say anything. She just looked up at me, waiting for my judgement.

"That's a good girl." I tipped her chin up, running a finger along her jawline. "You have a lot to make up for. You'll be doing this a lot."

"Yes, daddy."

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Thank you for fucking my ass, daddy."

"Good."

I stepped back, stuffing myself back into my pants. Candice remained on the floor, looking up at me.

"D... daddy?"

I looked back, her pitiful form somewhat tugging at what was left of my heart.

"Are... are you happy? With me? Can... can I have your baby?"

I sighed. In all my revenge, I had completely forgotten about that. I squatted down in front of her. Her eyes looked hopeful. I knew I was a monster, but I wasn't that much of one.

"Yes, yes, baby. You can have it. Don't tell anyone. I'll deal with it."

She sniffled, her eyes getting red again. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in tight. "Thank you, daddy."

***

I could barely recall that evening, but I had never slept so well in my life that night. No visions of cruel, blue eyes watching me. No nightmares of my life falling to pieces. For the first time in a long time, I was just able to sleep.

Amy took Allie to school while I hummed to myself around the house. I made myself breakfast, worked out, took a shower, and started the day off hopeful that my life was finally turning around.

I sat at my desk and paused, noting the box sitting on my laptop. It was the one Candice had given me the other day. I had no memory of placing it there. I opened it up and immediately felt sick to my stomach. A small note sat on top of the positive pregnancy test.

I know. We need to talk. - Allie

###

Chapter Eight

I stood opposite Allie across the kitchen island, waiting for her to yell at me. To scream. To tell me I was a horrible man. To hate me. I deserved it.

Amy had left for another event. Shortly after leaving, Allie had emerged from her room. She was in her usual slip dress. She hadn't said a word, simply standing silently there. I had tried to say something, but each time I opened my mouth, the words died. We'd stood there for ten minutes, neither of us speaking, not meeting each other's eyes.

Finally, Allie spoke.

"Daquiri."

"Uh, what?"

She hadn't looked at me.

"Daquiri."

"I, baby, uh, I don't.... Okay."

The only sound in the kitchen was the clinking of metallic utensils. She pushed the bottle of rum back at me when I set it down. I hesitated but added another shot. I shook and poured the drinks. She grabbed one and downed it quickly. I followed suit, draining the sweet drink, but barely tasting it.

"Another."

"Baby, no. Please, let's talk. I'm so--"

She finally looked up, her eyes red and puffy. Tears clung in her eyes, not quite falling yet.

"Another."

I could only nod and make another.

She drank that one too, before resting her elbows on the counter, covering her eyes, and sobbing. I wanted to rush to her, to gather her into my arms, to comfort her. But I couldn't. I had done this. It was all my fault. I could only hang my head in shame.

"Why?" she asked, her voice hoarse and barely audible.

I didn't have an answer. I could only hang my head lower.

"Daddy, why? Why her?"

I rested my forehead in my palm, shaking my head.

"Why, daddy? Don't you love us? Don't you love me?"

"I'm... I'm sorry."

"Please daddy. Just tell me."

"I... I don't know."

"Do you love her? More than me?"

"Baby, no, it's not like that. I love you so much. I--"

"Then why?!" she screamed.

I backed up at the anger and hurt in her voice. I couldn't meet her eyes. I deserved this.

"Tell me!"

She rounded the island. She pushed me, both palms against my chest. I staggered back, still unable to look her in the eyes.

"Is it her tits? Huh?" She shoved me again. "Is it the sex? Do you like fucking her?" She shoved me again, and all I could do was back up. "Is that it? You needed another hole to warm you?"

I fell back onto the couch. The same couch we had cuddled on not two nights ago. I finally looked up at her. Anger, fear, fury, grief, it all played across her tear-streaked face.

"Isn't mom enough? Aren't I enough?"

She straddled me, raining fists onto my chest. I let her hit me. I deserved it.

"Don't you love me? Aren't I enough?"

The blows ceased, her arms wrapping around my neck as she pulled herself tight against me, crying. She hiccupped, having run out of steam. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight. Hot tears fell on my cheek.

"Is that all you need? A warm hole?"

"I'm sorry, Allie. I'm so sorry."

She kissed my cheek softly, where the tears had fallen.

"Would you stay? With me? If you had another warm hole?"

She kissed my cheek again.

"I could be your warm hole, daddy."

She kissed my lips, her tongue hesitantly darting out. My eyes widened in shock.

I tried to pull my head back, but her arms were wrapped around me, and she pulled my head closer again, her tongue diving into my mouth. She found my tongue, running hers along mine even as I tried to push her off. She locked her legs around me, pressing her body completely against me.

She rocked against me, her tongue exploring my mouth. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was her vulnerability, maybe it was those blue eyes that blazed with desperation, but my tongue met hers. She moaned as I kissed her back. My hands wrapped around her pert bottom, pulling her harder into my lap.