The Sanderson Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there, my cock twitching in Allie's little teenage pussy, until the movie ended. Amy yawned and went to take a shower. When we heard the water start, we rolled over, and I pounded my raging cock into her sopping pussy while she bit the pillow to stop from screaming.

###

Chapter Ten

I lost all sense of time. It wasn't until it started to get warm again that I realized how long it had been since this had all started. I hadn't seen my friends in months now. And if I did see them, they never seemed to recognize me. I never let it bother me, or tried to dig deeper into it, as I always had a beauty on my arm to distract me. If it wasn't Candice and her slowly swelling belly, it was the perky Bethany who herself was forming a baby bump or it was the ever-giddy Allie hanging on me. Every day was a blur of working and being balls-deep in one of them, if not two or three.

I sipped my coffee, the bitter flavor playing over my tongue as I ran my pencil over the sketchpad. Bethany had gifted it to me for Christmas, and I thought I was getting pretty good. My landscapes certainly left something to be desired, but I was getting better with portraits. Bethany's button nose and smiling face was easily recognizable. Allie's portrait really shone, her crystal-blue eyes standing out from my other color sketches. She beamed at me over her shoulder, her blonde hair swept behind her ear.

The sketch I was most proud of, though, was of the family. Amy's face seemed so full of life, caught in mid laugh as Allie joined in glee. I wasn't particularly thrilled with my own, but I couldn't put a finger on why. Maybe it was the color I had chosen. It was slightly washed out. Like I wasn't fully there.

"Sweety," Amy called out from the door to my office, "We'll be heading to the church to set up for the Spring Festival soon. Can you grab the banners from the garage?"

"Sure."

I headed down the hallway, laughter coming from the living room where Bethany and Candice were working on one of the last signs. They smiled and waved. I waved back, making my way out into the garage. I pulled out the big box that they had stored last month containing the massive banner that would hang across the church entrance.

I dropped the box just as I stepped back into the house. I wasn't really sure why, but my hands shook a bit. I clenched them, guessing that I'd been sketching too much recently.

"Daddy?"

Allie rushed around the corner, excitedly flew into my arms. "Daddy, it finally happened."

She was so excited, but I was a bit lost. "What did?"

"I'm pregnant!" She cried happy tears as she squeezed me tight.

I stood, frozen in place, as she clung to me. Something tugged at me, at some long-forgotten thread in my mind. My head spun as it unraveled. I glanced down the hall, the bathroom mirror reflecting back a distorted image. It was me, but it wasn't. Allie said something, but I could only stare at the mirror. The old man stared back in shock.

Allie let go as I stumbled back.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" She sounded scared, her brows knit in worry, her blue eyes trying to meet mine. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, blinking furiously as pressure built in my temples. I rubbed my fingers against them, groaning and stepping past her.

"Daddy? Daddy!"

Allie chased after me as I sped up. Blue eyes flashed in the living room as I passed.

"Dan? Daddy?"

They called after me. My head pounded. It was wrong. It was all wrong.

I burst into the master bedroom. Amy screamed in fright as I slammed the door shut behind me. I slid down the door, cradling my head. The door pounded behind me, worried calls echoing in my head.

It all stopped suddenly. The door fell silent, and my vision cleared. Amy's arms wrapped around me as she gently rocked me.

"It's okay. It's okay."

Memories of all that I'd done flooded into my mind. All the horrible things I had done to the people I was supposed to love. My stomach churned.

I shook my head, tears flowing down my cheeks. "It's not. It's not okay."

Amy slowly pulled me up, guiding me to the bed where we sat. She placed her palm on my cheek, turning my eyes to hers. "It's okay, Dan. It will all be okay."

"I'm sorry, Amy. I'm sorry for it all. I... I... I cheated on you."

I didn't have the courage to look at her, to see her look of betrayal. I needed to say it quickly, to get it off my chest. "Candice and Bethany... I'm the father." I sobbed, steeling myself for the next part. "Allie. I'm the father."

The silence dragged on for what seemed an eternity. I wanted her to hit me, to scream at me, anything. But she just sat there.

"Allie's pregnant?"

I couldn't tell if she was just so shocked that she could only process one thing at a time, but I nodded. I just wanted to die.

"That's wonderful!"

Everything stopped for me as my mind went blank. I blinked; I was sure I had heard wrong. Amy's arms wrapped around me, hugging me tightly.

"W... What?"

"Oh, Dan. We were so worried it wouldn't happen. I told them not to rush you. She had only just turned eighteen, but they wouldn't listen."

My head turned like a rusty pipe, jerkily facing her excited face. I stared in disbelief.

"What?"

She gave me a pitying look, rubbing my cheek. "I'm sorry, Dan. You weren't supposed to realize it. It'll be okay, you'll see."

I gazed into her amber eyes, only now seeing that halo of blue around her iris. My eyes widened in fear.

"It'll be okay."

She got up and opened the door. I was rooted to the spot, my wrinkled hands trembling.

Allie rushed into my arms, tears in her beautiful blue eyes. "Daddy! Daddy please! Just look at me! It'll be okay!"

Bethany and Candice rushed in, hugging me tightly, raining kisses on my cheeks.

"It's okay. Don't worry. It'll be okay."

"I'm here, daddy. I'll take care of you. It'll be okay."

"Daddy, I love you."

I locked eyes with Allie. She smiled brightly, kissing me deeply. I kissed back, our tongues playing across one another. The buttons on my shirt came loose. My pants were pulled off. A tight warmth embraced my cock. Bare breasts rubbed my chest and my arms. Hands stroked me, running through my hair. Lips whispered sweetly into my ears.

I smiled, lost in the rapture of their embrace. What had I been so worried about? Why would I ever want to leave? This was where I wanted to be. Forever. With the women I loved.

###

Chapter Eleven (Epilogue)

The warm sun fell on Ryan as he drank a beer on his patio, Geoff and Andrew sitting around the table playing a board game.

"Man, we need to get a fourth," Andrew complained. "With just three players, someone always gets ganged up on."

"Maybe try not to shoot your load early in the game then?" Geoff countered with a laugh.

"It's a shame you didn't get to know Dan better. He was great at these games."

Ryan sipped his beer again, darting a glance at Geoff. The official story was that Dan had an aggressive form of cancer and passed last year. But they hadn't seen him for a long time before that. Ryan was pretty sure they got him. Whoever they were.

"So, uh, Andrew, I heard Nina's getting more involved with the church events now?" Geoff tried to change the subject, as he did anytime Dan came up.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Amy's really taken her under her wing. Has her running around doing all sorts of activities together. It's been rough keeping the house organized. Liz isn't exactly the tidiest of eighteen-year-olds. Luckily Yelena, Nina's cousin, is staying with us over the summer break. She's great; studying to be a doctor, great cook, very tidy. Don't know how I'd get by without her."

A baby started crying inside and Ryan sighed. He set down the drink and excused himself.

"I remember having kids that young," Andrew commiserated. "Glad I don't have to do that again."

Geoff snorted in agreement and cleaned up the board.

***

Yelena placed a swift peck on Andrew's cheek as he cleaned up the table. "Thanks Andy."

He laughed as he collected Liz's to another peck. "My pleasure. I should ask you to teach this one those recipes."

"Daddy." Liz rolled her eyes and headed to her room.

"I'm glad you liked it," Yelena said, slipping from the table and stretching. Her tight tummy peaked out from her short shirt which tented from her heavy bust. She gathered her blonde hair into a loose ponytail that bobbed behind her as she opened the door.

"I'll be back in an hour or so. Gotta work off this fat."

Andrew snorted, "Honey, you ain't got nothing to work off."

She gave him a dazzling smile, her blue eyes twinkling. "Thanks Andy."

His eyes lingered momentarily on her tight behind as she stepped out, quickly shaking his head and getting back to the dishes.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweety?"

Andrew turned as Liz approached in a silky slip dress. The tops of her creamy breasts strained against the slinky material. The midsection pulled tight against her flat stomach, and the hem ended at the upper thigh. He coughed, pulling his eyes back to hers.

A little smile played across her face, her blue eyes shining. "Can we do our daddy-daughter night tonight?"

"Sure, baby. Are you going to wear that?"

Liz arched her back and turned, as if to inspect herself. Her nipples pulled dangerously close to popping out as she looked over herself. "What's wrong with it? I think it looks nice."

Andrew swallowed hard. "Uh, no, yeah, uh, it's really... great." He coughed again. "What... what are we watching?"

Liz wandered over to the TV, kneeling down at the DVD collection, her pert ass cheeks peeking out from below her hem.

"Spaceballs? I do love the classics."

Andrew groaned at that. "Way to make me feel old."

She popped it into the DVD player and lay down on the couch, patting the spot behind her. "Here daddy. We can cuddle."

Andrew smiled as he gazed into her sweet blue eyes. "Of course, baby."

###