The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Merlin pays a visit.
1.6k words
4.53
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docprof
docprof
38 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years or older.

Chapter 3

Krista Samson couldn't believe what she was doing. She was sitting on the toilet, her legs spread, her fingers greedily rubbing at her clit. She was on fire. The look in Danny's eyes, the twitch in his boxers, she couldn't control herself. She could feel her lust burning away at her core, driving her hands, driving her fantasies. She hadn't felt like this since Rose- She stopped, slapping herself across the face. She couldn't afford to lose to this now, not after all these years, not after everything she had been through. She pulled up her panties and walked to the bathroom door, her pussy still aching for more, her will just barely winning out. If she masturbated here, she knew what would happen all too well, and she wouldn't let Rose's cursed blood possess her again.

She would have to have a talk with Danny. There must be some way for him to move out early, to get away before it was too late, before he ruined everything she had built. Oddly, her pussy dampened at the thought of being alone in his room with him. God, she was so weak. She began up the stairs, ready for whatever came of her talk with Danny, when a sudden ringing at the doorbell brought her out of her trance. What was she doing? She hurried downstairs to answer the door.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Danny's hands explored Patricia's back as she pulled him down into her embrace, sucking his lips as she opened her legs wide, letting his hard cock slide over her little shorts again and again, its hardness beating against her clit. She didn't know how long she could take it. What the fuck was happening? Wasn't he supposed to be a virgin? Why were his hips moving in just the right- god, she was so close already, and he wasn't even doing anything yet. His hands slipped back behind her neck as he took control of the kissing, rubbing harder and harder, his jeans rough against the soft fabric of her shorts.

Fuck, she had just meant to tease him a little. Now he was gonna make her cum with just his jeans? No way. She couldn't let him take control like this. "Get off me for a second." she said, pushing him away by his bony chest.

Danny complied. His brain was mush at this point. He would have done anything Patricia said. If she had said to jump out of the window, he would have done it. If she wanted him to do jumping jacks it wouldn't seem ridiculous. Danny had never been kissed and suddenly here he was, making out with one of the hottest girls in school, dry humping? It was so much so fast that his brain was completely fried.

Patricia didn't mind this silent Danny. Usually he would say something smug or self-pitying and make her angry. Instead, he just wordlessly stared as she got on her knees and unzipped his pants, pulling down his boxers and letting his cock spring loose, slapping her face. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she smacked Danny's hard cock against her face over and over. "God, your cock is so fucking hot." she sang, feeling its hardness against her soft cheek, its scent wafting up her nostrils, enchanting her brain. Danny's did twitched as her hot breath beat against his hard cock. He had to do everything he could to stop himself from cumming there and then.

Finally, she moved back, opened her mouth, and slowly wrapped her lips around Danny's cock. She started softly on the head, her lips feeling out his cockhead as his precum steadily dripped onto her tongue. Every pulse brought another salty taste, and each one brought Patty to higher and higher ecstasy. She bobbed her head forward, taking in more of his thick hard cock. Danny's hands dug into his sides, unsure of what to do. Nothing had felt this good in his life. Not even close. Here he was, his rude cousin's mouth wrapped around his cock, her tongue moving around it as she adjusted to his size.

Patricia's mind was blank. The first little taste of precum had done something to her mind, something good. Every inch she took him in she swore she could feel herself being filled up, could feel his warmth running through her body, thrumming into her core. She had sucked her fair share of cocks before, but never in her life had it been this satisfying. With a loud pop, she pulled her lips off of Danny's pristine penis, and began to run her hand over his shaft, jerking him off as she stared up into his green eyes.

It was only then that she remembered just what she was doing. This was Danny's cock. Not a toy, not her boyfriend's, but her cousin's. And she was on her knees, sucking and stroking it like it was her calling in life. She should have been disgusted with herself, ashamed, but as she stared up into his eyes she could only feel her body shiver as another wave of pleasure rolled through it.

It was then that the door burst open. "Goodness!" cried an unfamiliar voice, as a man dressed in a red polka dot suit rushed into the room. Patricia's eyes went from Danny to the man, then to her aunt, standing just behind him, her face pale and her eyes wide. Overpowered by embarrassment, Patricia rose off her knees and ran out of the room as Aunt Krista chased her down. "Patty! Patty come back here right now! We have to talk about this!" she demanded, her voice disappearing down the hall.

So Danny was left, his hard cock out in the cold air, staring at the unfamiliar man. He was older, perhaps in his late 60's or early 70's, with long white hair he wore in a ponytail, and strange half-rim spectacles on his face. He had a kind face, even in a situation like this, though Danny couldn't help but notice that his attention seemed to be focused on his penis. Finally freed from his shock, Danny ducked down to pick up his clothes and put them back on. "Excuse me, but I'm naked here." Danny said, pulling on his boxers.

"So you are." said the man, nodding. "You really should be more prompt with your responses. You've made this much more awkward than it needs to be." he chided, taking a seat by Danny's computer.

"Excuse me!" Danny repeated, as the man began to browse through Danny's files.

"Quite a collection of pornography, eh, Mr. Cliffe?" the old man commented, whistling as he scrolled through Danny's history. "Oh! I see you've been to our website more than once since we last spoke."

Danny finally got himself fully dressed and came up to the old man looking as big as he could. "Listen old man, I don't know who you are and what you're doing here but-"

"-I'm Mr. Merlin, Daniel! A pleasure to meet you!" he said, excitedly extending a hand.

Danny stepped back. The man had seemed strange online and oddly persistent, but to walk in to what he had just witnessed and be so nonplussed, obviously he was fully insane. "Oh don't be alarmed, Danny." Arthur Merlin dismissed. "Yes in your culture it's strange to be so up front about all this, sex and whatnot, but at Eritaft we believe in a frank and simple sexual ideology. That was your cousin, eh? A fine woman. Shame she doesn't have the gift. She would do well at Eritaft." the man said sagely.

"You have to leave." Danny warned, taking a fighting stance. As skinny as he was, it didn't seem like much of a threat, but Danny was certain he could take the old man.

"Please Danny, put your fists away. We have a lot to discuss, as I told you before, and we don't have time for your silliness. Now is the time to sit and listen, eh?" he prompted.

"No, I don't have time for your silliness. As you can see things are kind of out of sorts around here, and I don't have time to deal with a crazy old man!" Danny shouted.

In spite of his anger, the old man seemed unbothered. "Ah yes, I'm sure they have been," he peered over his spectacles, his brown eyes flashing as he did, "Ever since your 18th birthday."

Again, Danny was shocked. What did he know about it? "I know all about it Danny. The changes. The urges. I went through them myself once upon a time." he recounted giddily. "And I might have ruined my life, had it not been for Eritaft University. You see, when one of us becomes 18 years of age, our powers awaken, and alongside them a powerful hormone that makes us near irresistible to, well, average humans." He stopped, rolling up his sleeves and displaying an arm banded with tattoos. "You see it is impossible to fight magic without magic."

"Magic?" Danny repeated. It was the only word his mind could hold on to. Magic explained it. That was it. There was no other reason that Patty would find herself on her knees, his cock in her mouth. She hated him. Hell, he hated her. Even raw teen horniness couldn't overcome that, but magic horniness, well... "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"You mean, your Aunt Krista never told you? You, your mother Rose, and your father John, all of you have the blood of magic flowing through you. Danny Cliffe, there is no way to say this except, you are a wizard."

docprof
docprof
38 Followers