All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 14'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this series!

Another amazing chapter. You are quite talented and the scenes are always dripping with tension. Bravo.

AquanoidAquanoidabout 6 years ago
Taking on the Ragin' Cajun!

WOW! That was amazing. I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner.

You keep managing to give us great erotica and great story without fail. I loved how this started, classic peril and bondage rape, but Starling was able to turn it around using her own sexuality as a weapon for once. That's a new development for her, isn't it? Usually she's a victim of it.

Of course, getting her virgin ass taken as well as being betrayed still makes her a victim, but she evolving there is no doubt about that.

Though that is an interesting thought that puts forward: is Starling or the Scarlet Dove the one offering herself up? Is there a difference these days? Her identity has been revealed to quite a few people.

And the discoveries she's made so far. "I know who let him out this time. ~SD". Woo, great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Never been so excited for a fictional character to discover anal sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Chapter Yet!

So nice to see a new issue up. This remains as one of my all time favorite series. I hope we will see more of the Dove's adventures soon. Keep the amazing writing coming and thank you for all the effort you put into making this series special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best yet!

Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter Ladyjane! Sexy hot exciting what more could we ask for? And so entertaining and fun. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goddamn

That was a fantastic chapter. Nice to finally see a villain finally plow the Scarlet Dove's lovely booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for returning

I check everyday. I just take a while to comment cuz I savor. Wonderful work.

beygaze1beygaze1over 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was a wonderful way to get my morning started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was amazing!

This definitely has to be one of my favourite chapters. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Starling next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES