All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 19'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gamermaster29gamermaster29over 5 years ago
Please write two endings

Please write two endings... one where she escapes and one where she doesn’t or just have her not escape, so far she’s gotten out of every bad deal she’s been in... don’t let her out of this one...

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
On The Edge Of My Seat!

What a wonderful chapter! I love the drama of it, and didn't see any of the twists or turns of the last couple of 'issues' coming. The writing is superb, both in terms of flow and detail. I love the characters, the world building, and the plot. Add onto all that, that the sex scenes are steamy hot, and I really don't have much constructive to add other than a string of praise.

Another great addition to the story, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the finale to this most excellent journey. Keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

P.S. I too would love to see an alternative ending for Starling losing and becoming Dominions sex-slave. She's been way too lucky not to get a little comeuppance, even if it's only in an alternate version, and you write that sex-slave style story segment (like in this issue) so well I'd be remiss to not add to the chorus asking for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another great chapter, this has been one of my favourite series to read and I’ll be a little said when it finishes no matter the ending. I guess I can just read them all again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story Idea

Please please please, I would LOVE to see your writing style be applied to a Futanari Superheroine. The more aroused she becomes, the more powerful she gets. Therefore the closer she gets to orgasm, her abilities are amplifies. If she is overcome with lust and can't resist orgasm, she temporarily becomes powerless. If her balls are ever completely drained, she will lose her powers and become normal forever. She trains and edges herself tirelessly, making sure that she is the only person who can make herself cum. PLZ GO WILD WITH THAT IDEA plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I vote that

Every day it takes you to submit the next issue is a day starling spends in captivity.

Great fucking story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such an amazing series!

I love everything about your stories! I'm so excited to see what happens, what the final fate of the Scarlet Dove will be. Will she be enslaved by her nemesis? Will she realize that it's actually what's she's wanted all this time, for a strong male to dominate her, impregnate her, and keep her as a slave? I think out of all the endings that's the one she wants, even if she won't admit it.

And her poor girlfriend. If she keeps trying to save the Scarlet Dove she might end up in the same situation!

I'm so torn, because while I want to see her succeed and save the day I also want to see her fall. That's why I'm kind of hoping that even if she escapes, Dominion leaves a little gift growing in her womb. Something to remember him by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Heroine in Peril stories

The Scarlet Dove is by far the best story series on Literotica in my opinion.

I've loved the entire series from start to this chapter.

I'm excited to read the next and final issue.

Hope it's comes out soon!!

Good luck and Happy Holidays

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the fuck?

How is this ok? That's just nasty. This shit is illegal. What a weak make character? What a puny, weak, mewling, insecure piece of shit? And fuck your brain for writing this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
615 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!