The Scat Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel wonderful in my mouth," I told him.

"That's too mild a word for what I'm feeling, as far as I'm concerned," he said.

"Don't forget me, Gordon," I begged him. "I want and need your gift, too."

He pulled me up and made like he was going to straddle my waist, when any kind of earlier respectful feelings toward Lana from me flew out the window and I said, "For fuck's sake, Gordon. In my mouth, I want you to shit in my mouth."

He laughed and leaned his face down close to mine and said, in a horrible French accent, "Pardon, mademoiselle," and kissed me delightfully, making me laugh, too. Too demanding? I thought. Fuck it, I know what I want and told you so. I knew Gordon loved that about me, even though he'd rib me about it. He continued to kiss me, using his tongue to determine my mouth was empty and ready for him. He adroitly swung his legs over me and placed his ass directly over my face. He told me later he knew his gift wouldn't be as magnificent as mine, but it would be substantial. (He, too, had prepared.) I saw the brown log pop out from his rectum and curl down into my mouth and a hefty deluge of soft creamy mess followed, filling my mouth and plopping onto my tits. My hands held the pile at my tits and I massaged it into my skin, soft and juicy, a delightful lotion. So that I could maneuver my mouth, I tilted my head and allowed some of the shit to spill out onto my left cheek. I could then move my head upwards and place my mouth on his ass and lick him all over. His taste thrilled me, the memory of it sparking thoughts of times past; only Lana was missing.

We spent the next 20 minutes smearing the poop from my remaining log and what Gordon had deposited on me all over our bodies. There was more than enough shit to cover us almost head to toe. We couldn't touch each other enough, our skin tingling from all the exquisite pleasures that engulfed us. When we were covered, he laid me on my back and spread his body over mine, rubbing my body with his in all directions. I opened my legs and he slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me deep, trying to keep his body glued to mine. It was a war of sensations on our bodies as well as in my cunt. His cock pounded into me and our bodies slithered in shit, splashing it all around; our exhilaration built steadily to an inflamed state, and our moans and cries filled the room. Gordon erupted first and as I felt his cum explode against my pussy walls, I quivered into my orgasm as well. We lay exhausted on the cement floor, letting our bodies come back to earth.

We talked about going back in the sludge room, but decided to stay where we were and enjoy the state we were in (going back in the other room meant we'd have to shower first). After this adventure Gordon and I saw each other on a number of occasions, sometimes at the factory, most times not, and things remained close between us. Much later I attended a girls-only scat party where I met Tricia; we had the time of our lives (no surprise there) and began to see more of each other. It wasn't long before I was introduced to Mark and Jessica and attended some of their parties. I was about to tell them all about Gordon when a chance encounter between him and Jessica made that unnecessary.

12