The Scat Lovers Ch. 09

Story Info
In which a holiday leads to new adventures: The Massage.
3.1k words
4.75
4.7k
2

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

Mark and Jessica didn't move in together as planned, though they agreed that she could remain in the apartment they'd rented and partied in with Tricia. It was plain to both of them that Mark wasn't ready for that commitment yet, and neither was Jessica, if she was honest with herself. That honesty allowed them to remain the best of friends and the happiest of lovers. They still enjoyed each other's company, liked pretty much the same things (except he was crazy about opera which she had no interest in, and she liked working out at a local gym/swimming pool which bored him silly -- albeit he never complained how trim and sexy it kept her looking). But most other things interested both of them. And the sex they shared, obviously there were no complaints in that department.

Once they coordinated part of their summer holiday so they'd have the same time off together and rented a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains down the end of a three-mile dirt road. It belonged to a friend of a friend, and they took possession of it for a week. This friend, a fellow scat enthusiast, told them that the cabin was in a very remote location, that they could do pretty much what they wanted and not have to worry about prying eyes. He said they could scat to their hearts' content over hundreds of acres of Virginia's finest forest land and never fear detection. When they got there they saw how true this was; it seemed so remote, in fact, that they joked about finding half-buried skeletons of old Mafia hit jobs out in the woods. The first thing they decided to do was take all their clothes off and become naturalists. They agreed that unless it became freakishly cold or stormy, they'd remain naked while they were there. It felt wonderfully liberating to wander around outside anywhere naked; Jessica especially loved it.

Their second day there, a Tuesday, they made love on an old sheet in an open area a few hundred feet from the cabin. Mark found a patch of sweet violets and had Jessica amble through it in her bare feet bathing them with its sweet scent. Then on the sheet he literally made love to her feet, kissing them, sucking her toes, licking her soles, making her juices flow.

"Mmmm, these sweet violets make your usually delicious feet even more so," Mark said to her. "I really like the smell and taste; if it were honeysuckle, though, it might make me sick."

"Really?" she said.

In a rather inquisitive tone, he said, "Yeah. It's funny. I can take your shit right from your ass into my mouth and find it absolutely scrumptious, but honeysuckle would make me sick. Why do you think that is, love?"

"Maybe because my shit is just more delectable than any flower. Or maybe you're just weird."

"Oh, it's the former, definitely."

Finally satiated with her lower extremities, he next moved up her smooth legs to her crotch and kissed her pussy; he smelled her deeply and ran his tongue all along her opening. He savored her wetness and tongued as much of her cunt as he could.

"You should bottle your pussy juice, love, and sell it for $5000 an ounce. Even at that price it would sell like Beyonce concert tickets; you'd need an especially hot lover to keep your juices flowing to maintain production."

"I suppose you're volunteering?" she asked, laughing. His tongue was starting to work its magic on her.

"Always at your service."

"Oh, shit, that feels good, keep licking me. I know you're happy to be on vacation and it's made you more gregarious than usual, but for right this minute, a little less talking and more licking, okay?"

"Sure, love. Whatever you say."

She felt a climax building, gradually at first and then more like a speeding train. She moaned and rubbed her tits and that brought her to the point of no return, and a few seconds later over she went. She pissed a strong stream into Mark's face, totally surprising her, and then felt pressure build and slide downward in her ass.

"Oh, geez," she yelled. "Put your hands under my ass, quick." She pulled her legs above her head giving him more room for his hands, and expelled a long, winding turd into them. When his hands were full, he placed her fudge on her lower belly and put his hands back under her in case there was more to come. There was, a smaller amount. This he took and smeared all over her ass and the back of her thighs while she held her legs high in the air.

"Full of surprises today, I see," he said to her as he coated her skin.

"That was a sneaky little shit," she replied laughing. "I knew that was in there making its presence hard to ignore, but I thought I had time to surprise you properly with it. I was imagining all kinds of interesting things to do with that."

"That's okay, love," said Mark. "I'll take your gift anytime, anywhere, anyway you give it. Besides, it's early yet, only our second day here. There's lots of time for us to explore our creative impulses."

She lowered her legs and he broke a long piece off the pile on her belly and rubbed it in his hands as if it were a bar of soap. Then he placed them on her tits which caused her to screech out in pleasure. She grabbed his hands and slid them all over her tits and up her neck, coating it all in her shit. He told her to take over and he'd spread the rest on her belly and pussy. He coated her pussy with her chocolaty poop and then put his mouth on her cunt, licking it all over. After several minutes of this he lifted his head up and looked at her. She had by then totally covered her tits and most of her face. He moved his body over hers through her wide-open legs, stopping at her tits, which he sucked, filling his mouth with her creamy shit. She held his head with her filthy hands as he suckled her and then pulled his face to hers so they could kiss. They kissed long and deep, passing pieces of fudge back and forth between their mouths. As they shit-kissed he ground his body into hers, rubbing all around in her deposit.

An idea popped into Mark's head, and he said he'd be right back. He went to the cabin and returned with one of the plastic containers of saved shit they'd brought with them.

"I want to give you a complete body massage," he told her, "cover every inch of you, and do it like a professional masseur would do. The ultimate shit massage. We've made a pretty good start with what you've contributed already, but that won't be nearly enough. The two logs in this container should make a nice addition, and I'll just add some more to it now." He put the container on the sheet and squatted over it.

"What do you think you're doing!" Jessica hollered at him. "Why in there and not on me?"

"It'll make its way onto you, don't worry."

"We're here only two days and you're already depriving me," she said in a mock overdrawn surliness.

He laughed. "I'm not going to deprive you of anything, love, have no fear." He laughed again as he looked at the exaggerated sour-puss she presented to him. "Oh, okay, okay, if you insist, where do you want it?"

"I do insist, and I always love it on my tits," she answered, grinning happily.

"Okay, I was going to start there anyway."

He started to kneel while straddling her tits, but then decided to accomplish the deed standing erect. He put one foot on each side of her over her tits and bent over just a bit. Soon he could feel his treasure about to be eliminated, and then it flowed as if a dam broke. Gravity did its work, and in a creative way: his shit was coagulated but soft and held together in one piece almost all the way down to her body. It finally broke and made a pile right between her tits.

"Oh, baby," she half moaned and half bellowed, "that feels so fucking outrageously wonderful! It's really piled up there on top of mine, isn't it?" She already had her hands in it getting ready to smear it all around, when he told her to stop.

"No touching," he said. "That's my job."

More mock disappointment from her, but she relented. Except she took one of her fingers and wiped it on her tongue.

"Your shit is always so delicious," she said and then put her hand by her side and waited for her massage to begin.

The goal was to cover her completely, from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head. He wanted the poop to act and look like some precious ointment, the kind he imagined they used on people at expensive spas. And he wanted to spread it on her with great care and precision, having her feel his hands as he rubbed the dark brown cream into every slope and crevice of her body.

He figured he'd start where he said he would and work down to her feet, then her back, and finally her face and hair. He gathered up a handful of the brown goo he'd just deposited on her tits in his hands and rubbed them together and finally placed them on her neck. He rubbed hard and she closed her eyes preparing to enjoy every minute of this rubdown. Being outdoors allowed most of the smell to dissipate in the air, though for them that would never be a problem. The shit felt soothing as he rubbed from her neck to her breasts, kneading them with his fingertips. He made sure every inch was covered in shit, every inch had been kneaded by his fingers. Being unable to resist he bent and licked her nipples clean of his handiwork, and so had to go back and redo them. No complaints about that from either of them.

Her belly was next and then her sides, her hips. The shit on her was no longer in uneven layers but spread out in a fine, smooth covering. The shit and her skin were becoming one and the same. The bright sun in a cloudless blue sky gave her a sheen that made her look goddess-like. He now reached her pussy. He put a large glob on his hands and massaged her skin above her slit, and then into her pert little bush, and finally down the sides of her lips and into her pelvic bone. Round and around he stroked her skin, forcibly massaging the shit into it. He spread her legs and moved his hands between them, pushing against her opening with the flat of his hand, fingering her labia. Again unable to resist, he bent down and ever so gently pushed his tongue between her lips and then more forcibly licked her cunt. She moaned and arched her pelvis outward towards him. He licked her a few more times and then returned to his task.

"I don't think the masseur is allowed to lick his client's pussy during the massage," she said. "I mean, I'm no expert, but there are probably regulations against it."

"Really? That's fucked up. What if they agree ahead of time?"

"Is that what we did? I don't remember."

"Oh yeah. We agreed, sure as shit!" He laughed softly.

Several minutes later, after more of her skin had been kneaded and covered, she moaned, "Oh my God, I can't tell you how fantastic this feels. If you ever chuck your job and take this up for a living, you'll have no trouble attracting clientele. Women will be lined up out the door for blocks waiting their turn."

"I'd only serve them if their bodies were as gorgeous as yours, so that would reduce the line to, well, just one, I guess. Besides, at least a few would probably object to my choice of lubricating lotion."

"No way, you'd turn them all into shit-lovers."

They both returned their focus to the task at hand; hers was totally directed toward his hands and the creamy thrill he was giving her. Her body felt relaxed and on fire at the same time.

He now took some shit from the plastic container and using both hands rubbed it on her thigh, all around it, front and back. He used a lot of pressure as his hands glided up and down her thigh, first one leg, then the other. Then her knees and calves and ankles and feet were covered and massaged. His hands were weary now with all the kneading and stroking, but he didn't care. Her body looked splendid glistening in the sun, and there was a way to go yet before finishing. He massaged each toe, sucking each one as he did them, and paid special attention to the crevice between them. The sensation on her feet was different for both of them from just before with the sweet violets; the creamy earthiness of the shit was richer, more slippery, even more visually stimulating. He licked the bottom of her feet profusely as he covered them up.

He took a bottle of water he had with him, offered her some, and drank some himself. It was a warm day with no cloud cover, so both of them began to sweat. He sprinkled a little bit of the water on her body to moisten the shit and some more in the container.

Next he asked her to sit up, and he began working on her back. More shit from the container was used, his fingers pushing especially hard into her skin. He spit into his hands and even directly onto her body to keep the shit moist and slithery. She gave a long sigh and told him again how relaxing and soothing it felt.

When he got to her ass, he told her to get on her hands and knees. With both of them being such lovers of the ass, Mark paid special attention to getting this part of her anatomy just right. He lovingly kneaded the shit into her cheeks and then moved to her crack. Into it his fingers moved, covering every inch, including, of course, her anus. For the fourth time he interrupted his work and put his face into her ass, tonguing her sphincter and then pushing it inside. So warm, so tight. He finally removed his face and repaired his work with his fingers.

Then only her face and hair were left. He asked her to lie down again, and smoothed out the shit that was already on her face, rubbing it on her chin, cheeks, and forehead. He then did her ears, covering the inside of each ear with his fingertips; he put his tongue into each ear which made her body quake. He told her to close her eyes and he smeared some on each eyelid and then over her nose and her lips. She opened her eyes and stared into his. She was overjoyed with the attention he was paying her, making her feel so special. He kissed her on the lips softly, a long kiss, their tongues touching.

Just her hair remained, then he'd be done. He was about to retrieve the water bottle and apply some to her hair, but then got a better idea.

"Can you prop yourself up for a second on your elbows?" he asked her.

When she did he stood up behind her and began pissing on her hair, trying not to splash too much of it on her face, marring the work he'd already accomplished there. She held her head back, her face looking straight up into the sky, her hair spilling down to the sheet. Her coal-black locks, which the sun had dulled somewhat, took on a shiny gleam as the pee cascaded down and through them.

"You look beautiful lying there like that, you know," he said to her. "Amazingly so."

"Thanks, love," she replied. "It feels just as amazing."

"Stay like that, okay?" he ordered. "Don't lie down again. I want to coat every strand of hair you've got."

He took more shit, a lot of it, from the container and began fingering it into her piss-drenched hair. The piss allowed the shit to be spread easily and thoroughly, and he got all of it covered, especially the top and ends, and was satisfied with the outcome. She was now completely covered in shit, from the very top of her head to the bottom of her feet. It glistened on her, sparkled even when the sun's rays caught her just right. She would strike different poses, on her back, then her right side, left side, and on her belly, waving her feet in the air as she bent her legs at her knees, drawing sublime attention to her ass. The shit had been applied so diligently that it didn't rub off easily on the sheet. Mark stared at her for a long time, enthralled by her gorgeous body, the now-filthy radiance of it. He wondered how long he could stare before he lost all control and had to ravish her. She also soaked in every moment knowing how her body was on display, her mind divided equally between the beauty and filthiness of her and how they both complimented each other and herself.

Seeing him acting like a tiger about to strike, she told him to lie on his back. Then she carefully straddled him about the waist and lowered herself onto him. Her cunt was just in front of his rock-hard cock and when she moved slightly backward it slipped into her pussy in one fell swoop. Her cunt was dripping wet and she rocked her body back and forth, his cock sliding between her walls. She told him to lie perfectly still, that she was going to fuck him and he was just to lie there and enjoy. She moved faster and put her mouth to one of his nipples and sucked it, licked it round and around. She was really pounding him now, could feel him grow, and she could feel her own loins flare up in fire that spread all though her cunt. It wasn't long before the fire exploded within her and she quaked on top of him, and then she felt his discharge, and her fires being doused in his cum.