All Comments on 'The Scene of the Crime Ch. 03'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

I don't really like the direction you took this. Your original idea is okay, but it just kinda feels like it's going on and on without any meaningful developments.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Fair. Most of the chapters are variations on similar themes. I haven't done a lot of series before this, and it's sometimes tricky to decide how much variance there should be - you want them to be a bit different, but still pull in the same folks as the original.

I can tell you that I'm aiming for five chapters, and there are more changes to the formula as it continues. I suppose I can also tell you that most of my stories will continue to be standalone, so if you don't like the way this series goes there'll be other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I so don't agree with the above comment. I love all three but now could a new member of staff get hired and be a naive virgin for our 'hero' to knock up... please, pretty please :-)

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks for the feedback.

Miss Martin said in the first chapter that she had four girls working for her, and there are two more chapters in the works. I don't want to get into too much detail but her last employee who isn't pregnant, Fila, is probably closer to Georgia than to the other two in terms of outlook and naivete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow...this incredibly hot. What a great series!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sug gestion

This isn't me criticizing the series, I love anything you put out, but since you said in a comment sometimes you have trouble coming up with variance since this is your first series, might I suggest a premise? Two best friends that have been in love with each other for a while do the usual heated confession thing, but when t hey start having sex the man realizes he can't contain himself and starts saying he's going to impregnate her and the woman says no but she's too turned on and has too many feelings for him to fight him off.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thank you for the suggestion. It's an interesting premise. I do sometimes find that there's a bit of a mental barrier between my romantic stuff and my non-con stuff, so I don't know how I'd feel about writing a story that tries to blur that line. I'll play with the idea, though, and see if anything comes of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...