The Scene was Surreal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surface of the water was disrupted as El-Kaziz lowered himself gingerly into the water and sat down across from me in the tub. I smiled at him and he gave me a broad and toothy smile. It reminded me of a shark eyeing his prey. I shuddered despite the warmth of the water.

"Isn't this lovely Janice?" He asked as he seemed to settle on his seat in the tub.

"Yes, it certainly is lovely." I replied.

"Not nearly as lovely as the woman who sits across from me." He said flirtatiously. I felt myself blushing at his comment.

"Thank-you." I said softly.

We sat and soaked in the tub like this for several minutes and I again felt myself relaxing from the warm water. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the heavenly sensations of warmth, fragrance and total body emersion. I did not realize it but I was partially sitting and partially laying with my legs spread wide open revealing myself totally to El-Kaziz.

"Janice come sit with me." He said breaking me from my revelry. I stood up and walked over to the other side of the tub and joined him on his seat which took up the entire side of the tub. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled my close. It was difficult for me to not melt against him and I gave in and my naked body was pressed up against his hairy body. I gave out a soft moan as he held me.

"This is much better Janice. Do you like my tub?" He asked as I settled further against his side.

"I am completely enjoying your tub, this is lovely." I replied honestly. I slipped my arm across his belly to hold onto him. For some reason it just felt like the most natural thing to do. His arm that was around my shoulders slipped down a little and his hand covered my breast. He held onto it firmly but gently. I felt very nice. We laid in the tub like this for about 5 minutes.

"Sit up on my lap Janice. I want to hold you like that for a while." El-Kaziz said. I slipped his hand from my breast and out from under my arm and I floated over and sat down on his lap. I could feel his hard cock between his belly and my thigh as I wiggled and got comfortable on his lap.

"How's that?" I asked as I attempted to make my body relax.

"Here let me adjust myself." He replied and he kind of lifted me up and I felt him place his manhood between my thighs. I could feel it between both of my thighs and against my pussy. I was not sure what to do so I sat there as still as I could.

"That is much better; don't you agree?' He said with a satisfied sigh and a smile.

"Yes, that is much better." I replied. He had one of his arms supporting my back and his other arm was in front of me. He placed his left hand on my tummy. It felt nice there.

"You have a soft little tummy over your tight abs." He commented as he stroked and caressed the flesh of my abdomen.

"I like what you are doing to me." I replied as I felt little butterflies in my tummy from his actions. I placed my head on his chest and relaxed against him. He gave me a hug and held me against him.

"You have a very large cock." I suddenly said to him impulsively. I felt him smile and his hand on my tummy reached down and grasped his cock and rubbed it back and forth against the lips of my pussy.

"Thank you my dear and you will soon be very familiar with it; everywhere on and in your body." He said with a chuckle as he released his cock and brought my hand to it. He squeezed my hand around his cock with his hand. He then released my hand as I had gotten his message' He wanted me to hold his large hard cock against my pussy. I enjoyed how it felt in my hand and against my labia.

"Janice that feels so wonderful but now it is time for you to take me inside your married pussy." He said as he squeezed my breasts and fondled my nipple. It grew taut in his grasp and he pinched it between his fingers. It hurt but the pain seemed to stimulate my clit and I felt is thicken and grow erect. I slid the tip of his cock between my labia and teased my opening as well as his cock. He made a motion to push it inside me and I spread my thigh further to accept his manly probe inside me. El-Kaziz is a very large man with thick thighs covered with wiry black hair and a large belly making it difficult to push his penis inside me from this position. We both seemed to realize this at the same time and he lifted me on top of him as he slid into a different position on the seat of the tub. I was now astride him into what is known as the cowgirl position and spreading myself even further around him I gave him access to my awaiting pussy. He shoved his cock urgently into my pussy. He is large and it took some effort on both of our parts to finally get the first inch into me. I was wet enough but I had never had a member as large as his inside me.

As his cock slowly slipped further inside me he grasped both of my nipples, one in each hand, between his fingers and pinched down holding me as I worked to get his manhood inside me. It was a struggle as he was so large and it actually was painful and I gave out a groan. This appeared to give him pleasure as he squeezed my nipple tighter and smiled.

"Take me Janis, take all of me!" He shouted as he released my nipples and then grasped me by my hips and shoved me down further onto his cock. I gave out a little squeak and could feel the walls of my tight pussy give way to his powerful thrust. I gave out a wail-like moan as he seated me down further onto his lap with his thick cock partially embedded inside my once tight pussy.

"That's it feel me, feel me deep inside you. You married whore." He said between clinched teeth as he held me tightly against him; his cock embedded deeper in my pussy than any man had ever been. I was hoping to just sit there for a while as my body attempt to accommodate his intrusion but that was not to be as he wanted me to tend to his release.

El-Kaziz was not a sensitive lover nor was he concerned about my feeling and what he was doing to my body. Maybe that is why I was so turned on, so aroused to my very core, and why I felt my own orgasm approaching. He used my pussy as a masturbatory device, a human flesh light, moving me up and down on his cock. He must have been nearing his own orgasm as his cock felt like it was swelling inside me. He now drove his cock harder and faster into my pussy as he moved me up and down on it. My pussy was beginning to hurt as the water in the tub washed away my natural lubricants and I felt my insides becoming raw from the friction. I moaned from the pain and El-Kaziz smiled and put his lips to my right breast and raked his teeth across the sensitive flesh of my hard nub. He then bit down onto it and I screamed as I came from the over-stimulation of my nipple from his teeth and my pussy from his cock. My pain must have triggered his own orgasms as his movements ceased and I felt a jet of hot fluid deep within my pussy. I had never felt a man actually shoot a jet of cum against the walls of my battered pussy and this heightened my peak and drove me further and further along as I rode my own release.

I don't remember what happened next as I just lost myself in the intense feelings and darkness enveloped me. I must have slumped atop of the large dark-skinned body of El-Kaziz and nodded off or passed out. I awoke to El-Kaziz and Shamar gently waking me and calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes as they roused me from my slumber and I smiled sleepily at both of them. The lifted me carefully from the pool and helped me to my feet.

"That was an enjoyable bath Janice. Let's have breakfast." El-Kaziz said as he walked across the room and began drying his bulk with a towel leaving me to be tended to by Shamar.

After our bath, El-Kaziz took my hand and led me into a brightly lit room that had an array of pillows piled all around. Many were richly embroidered and others appeared to be covered with satin material. There was a small, low coffee table in the middle of the room. El-Kaziz sat first and pulled me down to sit on the right side of him facing the table. It felt odd to be seated on so many cushions, with a man who I barely knew, naked. In fact, we were both still completely unclad.

Just after we sat down Shamar entered the room and poured us each a cup of steaming hot coffee. The aroma was fabulous and I could hardly wait to have a sip. Shamar poured some cream into both of our cups and then left the room. El-Kaziz picked up his cup and took a sip, a smile crossed his face and he nodded towards me, so I picked up my cup and took a sip. The flavor was lovely, so rich, so smooth, and so tasty.

"This coffee is fantastic!" I said aloud after I swallowed.

"Yes, it truly is a delight, it is Arabic but the secret is the cream." He said with a smile as he looked into my eyes.

"The cream does make it taste wonderful." I agreed.

"I have it custom blended from a private dairy. It is very exclusive." He said with aloofness.

"It must be very special to be custom blended." I said as I continued drinking my coffee.

Shamar again appeared with a tray and began placing small dishes on the table before us. When he was finished there were 6 small plates and two baskets on the table. He then left the room. I noticed that there was no silverware, only cloth napkins. El-Kaziz reached over with his right hand and picked up a large black olive, he held it to my lips and I opened my mouth, he slipped it inside. I took a tentative bite after he cautioned me about the pit. The taste was fresh and salty. He continued to feed me small bits and bites of his food as he fed himself. There were green, brown and black olives in oil. Dry cheeses and cucumber slices. There was a small bowl of lemony yogurt soup with cilantro, tiny meatballs, and bits of mint leaves in it. There were fresh figs and dates. There was also hummus drizzled with olive oil and in one of the baskets were fresh flatbreads. The other basket contained tiny pastries made with a flaky crust similar to phyllo but drizzled with honey. As we ate we talked.

"So, Janice, what is your usual morning routine on Mondays?" El-Kaziz asked between mouthfuls.

"Oh, I get up at 5:30 and go for a run if it is nice weather otherwise I head to the gym that I belong to." I replied and then he offered me a date.

"Do you work out every day?" He asked as he reached down and stroked my bare leg.

"No, only 5-6 times per week depending on my schedule."

"Do you shower afterwards?" He asked.

"Oh yes and then I dress and go to work." I smiled as I took a bite of the flatbread that he dipped into the hummus before he offered it to me.

"Did you shower this morning?"

"Of course, I did not want to smell stinky." I replied crinkling my nose.

"From now on after your work out, stay in your workout clothing, and come directly here." He said directly to me.

"You don't want that." I said with a giggle. "I will be all sweaty and funky."

"Exactly." He replied. "I want to hold you and enjoy you just like that. The scent of a natural woman, without perfumes or cover-ups, is what I desire." I sat and stared at him for a minute thinking that he was joking but he remained serious.

"Yes Mr. El-Kaziz." I replied.

He continued to feed me and himself until we had consumed most of the food on the table. Shamar had continued to fill our coffee cups and even offered to refill the plates as we ate but El-Kaziz turned him down. Even though I had eaten before coming to work, the light breakfast was just the right amount and kind of snack that I could enjoy at this hour.

El-Kaziz laid back on the pillow after Shamar had removed all of the food and the table from the room. His thick thighs were spread open and he sat unembarrassed with his large belly sticking out and his nearly flaccid cock totally in view. I felt myself blushing to be looking at him in such a position with his lurid display of his manhood and this appeared to make him smile.

He pulled me close and had me lean down on his chest as he stroked my hair as one would pet a dog. I paced my arm around his back and my other hand went to his hairy belly. I stoked and teased the wiry black growth that was on his chest and abdomen. He reached down and took my hand and placed it upon his now growing member. I gave his cock a gentle squeeze. He allowed me to hold his member for a few minutes; caressing and massaging it as it throbbed and thickened in my hand.

"Janice, I believe that we would both enjoy some dessert. Go ahead; enjoy." He said motioning with his hand to his cock. I hesitated for a few moments and then it dawned on me what he was directing me to do. I lowered my head into his lap and began licking the head of his manhood. A clear drop of pre-cum was just emerging from the hole in the tip. I licked it off; the taste was sweet. After I had bathed his cock, with my tongue for a while; tasting the remnants from our earlier coupling that somehow had escaped the cleansing waters of the hot bath, I took him into my mouth. His large organ again filled my mouth as it lay on my tongue. I began to suck him as I slowly moved my head up and down on it. I enjoyed the feeling of submission to this powerful man and I could feel my arousal growing. After a long period of time he ejaculated holding my head all the way down on his cock with his public hair pressed against me face. My chin was resting on his balls. He arched his back as he came and my nose was pushed further into his fat and hairy lower belly by the movement and his two hands holding my head down tightly against him. I could barely breathe and hoped that he would release me soon. I felt the jets of his cum shoot against the back of my mouth and down my throat. Just before he finished his fourth and final shot he pulled back allowing his seed to eject onto my tongue so that I could taste him. I took a deep breath and the odor of his essence permeated my mouth, sinuses, and tongue as I felt the much needed air fill my lungs.

El-Kaziz pulled me up from his lap as he leaned back onto the pillow that was supporting his bulky frame. I was nestled to his side with his meaty arm around me as he closed his eyes and his breathing deepened. He began to lightly snore and I snuggled to him and closed my eyes as well.

12